Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you want to be gender bended? To experience what it is like as the opposite sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabhelmet

Banned
Banished
Then you have come to the right place.

I'm purposefully keeping this RP's plot ambiguous, so that as you play, you and your character know very little of what is going on. But basically what will happen is this: your character is kidnapped in held in an indoor facility from which he or she is unable to escape from. He or she is left with no choice but to participate in the program the people running this facility put him or her through. This program will involve the gender change. The sex change will be gradual, and depending on your personal preferences, the person's sexual orientation would also change.

If you are interested, PM me with the details of what gender you want to be changed to, and whether or not the character's sexual preferences should change as well.

Thank you.

RE

If you're still looking for a partner I'd be interested in hearing more about your idea.

I sent you a PM, but please, don't post on this thread. I said in my first post that if you're interested, PM me. You just got lucky that I noticed your comment; I might not have noticed it for days otherwise, which would be a shame since I really want to RP this with someone. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom