Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Day Spa Hell (Sarah and SuperSrs)

Releasing her legs from around the slim waist of heroine, Kara climbed down off her body, releaving the pressure of her body weight on Anne's lower back as she hung by her ankles and wrists in the air off the table, Anne's breasts swinging downward above the table. Walking around to the front, Kara reached up and grabbed Anne's hair and pulled her head up to eye level and leaned close so the two could stare into each other's eyes. As if on que, one of the twins, wearing a body suit that was covered with spikes running full length of her body, arms and legs, slid onto the table face up undernead Anne's damaged body and positioned herself exactly to match the orientation of Anne's suspended body without touching it. The other twin, grabbing the chains attached to Anne's ankles and wrists, climbed up above Anne and positioned herself face down above Anne's back while the twin hung tightly to the chains with her hands and the toes of her feet, the spkes pointing downards towards Anne's back while her sister's spikes pointed upwards below Anne as if she were about to become a piece of meat between two pieces of bread.

Kara waited until they were in place and then shook Anne's hair, causing her head snap back and forth ...before pulling her head up close to Kara's .."I want you awake to hear me heronie...yes, I know who you are...you ask what am I? Sweetie, I am your worst nightmare Anne, I know your secret desire and that makes me the one person you dont want to meet..." sliding out her tongue, Kara place it on Anne's chin and ran it upwards to her foreheard.."hmm, tastes like defeated Super Heroine to me...Anne, listen to me, I want you to hear this." once again shaking her head to clear any pain of fog from her mind..."pain is your friend, you thrive on it, I know when you feel the blows from the criminals on your body, you almost orgasm, your a pain junky and you know it,, and you want to know why Anne? ...it because the pain drives you to pleasure to escape the terrible toll it takes on your mnd...you escape to plesure to avoid the pain, so you want pain, the more the better cause it brings you pleasure..." shaking Anne's head once again..."I have worked your body to experience the the most pain you will ever know to drive you to the most pleasure you will ever know...for you to admit your pain junkie, all you have to to do to make the pain stop is to admit your a pain junkie, thats it, easy, but when you do, your pleasure stops also.." and with that Kara nodded and suddenly, the twin above Anne truned loose of the chains allowing her body to fall downwards driving the spikes into the back of Anne's tortured and damaged body and before the experience of that could take fully affect the chains released and dropped the twin driving downward from above and Anne dropped onto the other twin and her spiked body from below..

So here she was, hanging like a piece of meat while some psychotic lady lectured her about something or other. The young woman could feel her teeth grinding together ever so slightly as she listened to the other, the words setting off something within the deeper recesses of her mind. What...what the hell was she even talking? That she actually got off on her job? That she actually took some kind of sick pleasure in all those broken bones and agonized screams? The young woman could feel a hint of fury building up in her damaged chest, and yet it wasn't because she was insulted by the words. It was because that she knew they were true. T-that was normal though, wasn't it? Before all of this shit happened, she just some stupid college kid. Parents too busy to pay her any mind, a dead brother, and surrounded by a bunch of idiots who were too concerned with make-up and boys. And then when those powers came...well...

"Shut up" She hissed through grit teeth, and yet the look on her face would tell Kara all she needed to know. The woman had hit the nail straight on the head.

...and speaking of nails...

The young heroines eyes would suddenly shoot open as up above the twin let go of the rope, and the nails were driven right into her back. "Agh...h..." They pierced the flesh with a sickening squick, and before she could even react to that the chains she was attached too quickly lowered, driving her right into the twin below. "RAGH!" Her body was stained in crimson, her body screaming in an agony unlike any other. "S-stop it...STOP IT!" She nearly screamed, unable to move, sandwiched between the two...her body probably looking like swiss cheese by this point.

And yet, despite that unbearable agony...there was...there was another feeling coursing through her.

Back
Top Bottom