Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caelcormac's Idea Box - Craving Mother and Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Currently seeking 1 partner mother and daughter scenes.

To be more specific I am looking for a partner who is willing to portray a mother and her daughter for both MF and MFF scenes. I have a huge craving for a mother/daughter three some and I am very flexible on the other details in order to get it.

These can be entirely incest based or not, and can even be tied to my Over the Edge idea below. Fandoms and OC's are all on the table.

If this idea sounds appealing, or you have a similar idea of your own please send me a PM

Kinks I like and will include without hesitation:
Reluctance/Coercion
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Public Sex
Pregnancy/Risk of impregnation
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Costumes/Uniforms
Incest
Piercings, Tattoos, etc.
Group Sex/Gangbangs
Light Bdsm
Humiliation

That is just a short list of things I like, I am willing to consider anything not expressly forbidden on the list below.

Definate no’s:
Scat,
Blood, Gore, Ect.
Vomit
Excessive Pain/Torture
Extreme Violence

Again, please PM me if you like any of my ideas above. I play via threads, PMs, or Email. No IMs

RE: Pregnancy, Incest and Public Sex - M looking for F f

Over the Edge

On the outside she was just a normal, everyday, even boring woman. But she has a secret, one she's never let on. Deep down she wants to wear slutty clothes, be degraded and humiliated in public, and generally be treated like a sex object by the men. But she knows that such thoughts are bad so she suppresses them, pretending to be a normal woman just as expected. Or at least she did until some discovered her secret, and is now going to push her into letting go and falling to depravity.

Who is the good girl ready to go bad? Some ideas below.

The Princess – A princess in a fantasy kingdom is due to inherit the throne soon due to her fathers ailing health. But her uncle, who currently serves as regent doesn't want to give up his power and has come up with a novel solution: use his resources to corrupt the noble princess into a depraved hedonist who will let him continue to rule one she takes the throne.

The CEO - Running the company is stressful. But once she let's her hair down morale is going to improve quite a bit.

The Straight A Student - She was going to be valedictorian. Maybe she'll find a new way to keep her grades up.

The Lonely Housewife - Her husband leaves her unfulfilled. How long till he finds out?

The Gym Teacher - There are rules against teachers fooling around with students, but what happens in the boys locker room stays in the boys locker room.

The Heroine - She would never lose on purpose. She doesn’t want to keep getting taken advantage of by the bad guys. it just keeps happening...

Fallout - So many different ways this could go, and I'm totally up for brainstorming.

Star Wars - I'm only familiar with the movies, but I'd love to play with Leia, Rey, an OC, or any other resonably humanoid female from Star Wars

If any of these ideas sound appealing, or you have a similar idea of your own please send me a PM

RE: Caelcormac's Idea Box - Craving Superheroes or RWBY

Episode 2: Bump of the Clones

RE: Caelcormac's Idea Box - Craving Superheroes or RWBY

Episode 3: The Bump of the Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom