Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Weird Dream Part 1 (Sexual)

Do you want more?

• Total voters
Before I start this, let me tell you that this dream has to do with my master fulfilling all of my deepest desires and fantasists. When I closed my eyes one night, I saw my master playing the part of my teacher, brother, father, cousin, and my uncle. All in one dream, it was weird, but I'm sure that you'll enjoy it as I have. Without further ado, here is my dream.

 It was a normal day, and I was a flirty school girl trying to get her teacher's attention. I know there was a huge gap in the age, but I could care less. He was a young teacher at my high school, only 23 going on 24 years old and I was only 16. Knowing this made all the fantasies I had for my teacher even hotter. Every day I would come into the classroom with a cute outfit, but he would act like I wasn't attractive and kept doing what he had to do for the class. This enraged me of course, so that means that I was going to have to try harder. So that normal day, I came to class wearing the most sluttiest outfit I could find in my closet just to get him to look at me. Well, he did.
 He told me to stay after class because he wanted to talk to me. So I did. I knew this was my chance to get close to him, but I was going to act like I did nothing wrong at all. He told me my outfit was unbecoming and that guys could take advantage of me. I didn't care what he was saying because I saw he was getting hard just by looking at me I rolled my eyes at him and popped my gum. Disrespecting him pushed him to the edge. As I started to walk away from him, he stood up and then pushed me to the wall by my neck. I was so turned on by this pain. His other hand started to roam over my body as he whispered naughty things into my ear.
 I tried to maintain myself from getting super wet that my juices wouldn't flow down my legs. I know it didn't take me much to cum because I listened to my brother speak dirty once to his girlfriend, and I came all over my bed that it was quite shocking. So knowing all of this, I had to keep telling myself that I wasn't listening to him, but his naughty sayings started to get a little worse. He told me that I looked like a slut begging to get get fucked by her teacher. I told him no I wasn't and he told me that he could smell me getting wetter. He dragged his nails across my skin slowly, making me moan out in sweet bliss. He smiled at me then took me over to the desk and bent me over his desk. I gasped feeling so great, but i tried to fight it all. The very words he whispered to me while stroking my thigh were, "Why are you trying to fight it you little slut? I know you've been dreaming about my cock pounding that little tight, wet pussy of yours." I bit my lip and shook my head. I tried to fight it all, but his hands were so soft and his voice was turning me on so much. My legs started to shake from the pure pleasure. He bit down on my neck which made my knees give in.
 From there, he turned me over, ripped off my panties and started to finger me. I moaned out and he put one of his hands around my throat and gave it a little squeeze to where I couldn't make any sound at all. "Shut up," he told me sternly. "We don't need anyone finding out how much of a slut you are now do we?" Oh my body was so sensitive to ever last touch. The slightest touch to my clit made me squirm. I couldn't take it at all. I felt like i was going to cum, but I know I wasn't because the pain didn't start to build up. I just prayed that he didn't made me cum, because that would be a huge mess.
 I saw him pull away from me to pull down his pants and reveal his massive cock. I was slightly scared because I've never seen suck a huge cock before. I moved back on the desk, but he grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him. Pushing me back to have me laying flat down he advanced towards me while stroking his cock and looking at my pussy. I told him don't look because it was embarrassing. It felt weird to have him look at me down there because he was telling me how beautiful it was. I covered my face blushing really hard and that made him chuckle. I felt him starting to rub his cock rubbing against my pussy. I told him now that I didn't want it, but I knew and he knew that I so wanted it. He smiled at me and pushed it in a little bit. I moaned and told him that it hurt a little because I was really tight.
 He smiled at me and then pulled out. I thought he was going to stop, but he covered my mouth and then thrust all the way in making me scream in so much pain. Because he was really big, I started to bleed a little bit, but it didn't last long. He started to move in and out of me and it felt so good. His whole cocked filled me and I felt like I was in heaven. It felt like I never had good sex before. I could feel his cock hit my G-spot perfectly and now I knew that I was going to squirt. I moaned and tried to get his hand off my mouth. He removed it and then placed it around my neck. The feeling of being slightly raped turned me on so much that I couldn't control myself. I knew I was going to squirt any minute now. I just hoped that he came before I did.
 But that didn't happen. He started to move his hips in a circular motion. At this point I knew that I couldn't hold it in again. I cried out oh no and he said back oh yes. I begged him to stop and he told me that he is close to cumming. I shook my head and when he thrust into me really hard, I squirted all over him, the desk, and myself. Just feeling that made him cum in me a lot. I covered my face feeling so embarrassed that I didn't know what to say or do. I guess me squirting turned him on so much because he moved my hands and then brought my head up and kissed me deeply. He pulled away just to say, "That was fucking hot. The squirting alone made my day baby."
 We got our clothes on after that and that and cleaned up the mess I left all over. After everything, he pushed me into the wall again kissing me softly and then biting down on my neck making me squirm in complete delight. He let go and slapped my ass and told me that he would see me tomorrow. What a blissful day that turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom