Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Moon - Infinite Soldiers / A New Story [Filled]

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
.: The Opening of the New Chapter :.

For centuries after Sailor Moon defeated the Chaos that rested within Sailor Galaxia, the world was met with peace.

Crystal Tokyo grew and flourished into a grand metropolis which became the pillar of the world. The rulers reigned graciously with fairness and dignity. King Endymion and his wife, Neo Queen Serenity, as well as their daughter Lady Serenity were the model of a perfect family. The Sailor Senshi lived happily and enjoyed their time of amity.

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to last. A dark and treacherous being with darkness where a heart should be fell upon crystal tokyo with his followers. With an insatiable lust for pain and death, The sudden attack turned Crystal Tokyo around and the senshi slowly began to fall under the vicious and constant attacks of these new dark beings. Sailor Moon herself fell victim and lost her life in the battle, the shock of the loss of their queen crumbled Crystal Tokyo ever farther. In the loss and confusion the little princess is forced to take on the role of queen but, her inexperience does little to keep the city together.

Unable to properly cope with the loss of his wife, King Endymion begins to partake in unspeakable incestuous acts. In the end, only four soldiers remained alive. Their names became whispered amongst the civilians. They were referred to as Infinite Soldiers --- the survivors of the massacre which befell their ancestors and their comrades.

As for the assailant that haunts the shadows of the city, It still awaits the moment to destroy the final four...as long as they do not crumble on their own.

EDIT : Some faults of mine were pointed out.

Though they are reincarnations they have none of their past memories. All the soldiers are Humans and each of their Abilities and Skills need to be based off of the Soldiers. If you don't know any of em just ask me and I can tell you.

This is a Sailor Moon RP, but this is nothing like what you’ve seen or read. There are no silly poses, drawn out transformations, and no yells of “MAKE UP!” These Pretty Soldiers are in a whole new ballpark. These characters are human and undergo real problems like depression and addiction. You do not need to know a lot about the original Sailor Moon Series to partake in this RP. The roles are also not limited to just being female there will be male soldiers.

As for their weapons it will be more along the lines of bleach, they will call out their weapons name and their weapon of choice will materialize for them. Simple as that.

If you’re still interested please take a look at what we need.

Please keep in mind that the following soldiers are unavailable: Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Sailor Moon.

There are only going to be two available spots. However I will always be accepting applications for...other roles. If you have a question about the other roles feel free to PM me. Thank you~

APPLICATION
• PM all Applications to me.
o Please do not post in here and direct all concerns to me via PM.

B.M. Username :
Character Name :
Planet :
Weapon :
Weapons Name :
Powers : [I will assign these to you to keep people from going crazy]
1-
2-
3-
Abilities : [ Things innate to you ]
1-
2-
3-
Skills : [Things Learned ]
1-
2-
3-
RPC Image : [Image is a must ]
Addiction :
Special Interests :

This RP was originally designed by me and Hikaru but, due to her leave I've taken and re-done it so that I may try this again.

RE: Sailor Moon - Infinite Soldiers / A New Story

♥ + B u m P + ♥

RE: Sailor Moon - Infinite Soldiers / A New Story [2 spots open]

♥ + B u m P + ♥

RE: Sailor Moon - Infinite Soldiers / A New Story [2 spots open]

♥ + B u m P + ♥

RE: Sailor Moon - Infinite Soldiers / A New Story [1 spots open]-Updated-

♥ + B u m P + ♥

Back
Top Bottom