Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King Lake High School

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownCast

Super-Earth
Hello , and welcome to King Lake High School . It is located in San Bruno , California , right near San Francisco . This is your usual high school , with twisted romance , cheating partners , your common whores and sluts , the players , and of course , the sexual relationships that happen so often .

Rules:

1. Please , no fighting OOC .

2. I really , really hate one liners , two liners , three liners . You get the point . I don't expect you to write a novel , but at least one good paragraph , detailed please .

3. Drama , Drama , Drama . Sex , Cheating , Romance , all that good stuff .

4. Post your Charcater Profiles here

5. Make only ONE character , thank you very much . Makes it more interesting and exciting ;)

6. HAVE FUN !

It was the first day of school , and Harlie was actually going to get up on time . She got up , and went to her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face . Putting on her makeup next . Then , she lazily ate her breakfast, making sure she also took her sweet time to pick out he right outfit to wear that day. It was the start of a new school year, and well, she couldn't start off her Junior reputation as a girl who had no style. Because frankly, people knew her. And that meant they also knew that she was always making sure she stayed in the latest trends. For today's apparel, she had picked out a tight, strapless shirt, that allowed her breasts a little too much freedom. The skirt she worse to match was equally short and appealing to the eye. She was well aware of dress code at school, but to hell with it, as she always did. The principal and AP's never bothered with her anymore . She'd be in ISS everyday if she got in trouble consistently for what she wore. But finally getting in her car and making her way to the school nearby which she attended, she parked, and hopped out, locking it behind her. Walking slowly, she walked through the front doors, and peering at her schedule, she groaned, not appealed with her first class. But it wasn't quite time to start class yet . Smirking , she made her way to where the populars hung out , and leaned casually against the wall , peering at the students passing by . Her body was appealing , and she knew it'd only be minutes or less until she got others attention , if she hadn't already .

Xavier was up early and had just finished his morning workout routine. He probably spent a good 15 minutes just looking at himself in the mirror. The annoying ringing of his alarm clock got him moving again and he hopped in the shower. After feeling refreshed and tossing on a pair jeans and a black muscle shirt he tossed his football jersey over his shoulder. He ran down the stairs hopping over the railing at the end. Picking up two bagels and an apple he grabbed his keys and was out the door. He practically finished his beakfast by the time he got to his car. His black shelby gt mustang was waiting for him to turn on the engine. It wasn't much of a secret that Xavier's parents were part of the upper class society. But with such fortune they were always dragged away from home for long periods of time. Xavier didn't complain most of the time because that just meant he could throw more parties. Turning on the car he pulled out of the driveway going a lot faster then he should have.

He pulled into the school's parking lot and thought about sittng on his car until the bell rang. That thought was put to rest as soon as some of the freshmen started rushing him eager to hear about his plans for the football team. After dealing with summer training he was trying to get as much rest as possible. He just smile and said he was busy and walked inside. Xavier watched as freshmen rushed around trying to find classes or lockers and even bathrooms. He just laughed remembering those days he spotted Harlie in the 'popular spot' he hated the labels they put on the school. It was just a school in the end but ending up at the bottom of the social food chain would be hell. Walking over to the social shark he smiled brightly as deadly as she could be she was fun to be around as well as flirt with. "Hey beautiful come here often?"

Harlie was still leaning , an un-amused look smothering her face as she shook her head at all the insolent freshmen . But as she turned her head more , she caught a glimpse of Xavier walking towards her . She was cool with him , didn't mind him as much as she minded most people . She had issues with everyone , but this football player always gave her an interesting time . Standing up a bit more straight as he got closer , she smirked , an almost threatening look to her , as always . "As often as you" she replied sharply , a smile edging her pink , perfect lips . Crossing her arms over her chest , her breasts bulged even further out of her shirt . She knew what she was doing , it was habit . "So you're not going to mess with any of the fishes?" she questioned teasingly , raising an eyebrow , nodding in the direction of the rather insane kids who had no idea what they were doing .

When she wasn't busy with other , more important things , she thoroughly enjoyed , she was always picking on the Freshman girls . Especially the ones who wanted to be cheerleaders . She would weed them out , picking only the pretty ones who stood a chance in the shark tank , where she was promptly the Great White of them all . Smirking one last time , she looked back , right at Xavier . "Is there any particular thing you want ? Any parties you need me to come to?" she offered , winking , chuckling acidly afterwards .

Xavier knew the drill he knew how to swim the Great White's waters well. You didn't get too close to the shark when it was feeding time. With all the vulnerable freshmen walking around hoping to get in with the upperclassmen it was like a buffet for her. He survived this long and he could do it for another two years. But the smirk that was on her face made him edgy the frenzy had started already. "Well well well I'm surprised I haven't come around to meet you before. You just stand out with such a perfect body like that." He exaggerated looking her up and down even circling her few times. He knew exactly what she had and hadn't missed it before. Her game got a little dangerous at times and he just jumped into the water briefly before jumping back out.

"No I'm pretty sure sharky already has her eyes set on them. I'll just play it safe and wait until your done." He actually liked Harlie when she set her eyes on the incoming girls and some of the ones that had already been there. When she got finished weeding through them the last ones standing were usually the good choices. She was a viscious but good friend, or whatever she considered him to be, to have around. "No I was just coming to check up on you. But I am going to be throwing a party more like a back in school bash. And I don't neccesarily need you I just like having you there. Things get a lot more... interesting." Xavier knew he had to stand up aginst some of her jests to make sure she didn't think she had an inkling of power over him. He already didn't fit with some of the popular requirements. He was actually smart and did his work most of the time and having the favor of some of the teachers. But also being in the band whenever it didn't interfere with football. But to top it off he didn't alaways hang out with the popular circle. But nobody seemed to really care so it wasn't anything she could use against him... yet. He didn't plan on giving her a reason to either.

Raising her eyebrow once more in interest , she slightly grinned , a real one this time . She knew he could tolerate her and navigate her rough waters . He could almost seem to read her , and she had somewhat respect for him . She chuckled again shortly at his comment and rolled her eyes teasingly . "It is hard to miss me , huh?" she said , the question was rhetorical , really . "But really , I'm surprised I haven't paid more attention to you , boy" she said , tapping her chin , her voice tart with sarcasm . She knew he'd play with her in her game , but he didn't seem to tread the most dangerous of water too commonly . Taking a small , feline like step towards him , she tilted back on her heels , rocking a bit in thought as he spoke .

She nodded slightly , and spoke , as if reading his mind . "I do always pick the best . Makes it easier for guys like you to get your picking of all the easy girls . Everyone does like an easy girl" she said , tapping her chin once more , then pointing her finger at him . "Too bad the best , isn't easy" she said , smirking "Me" and with that she finished . She took once more step closer , her mouth gaping slightly , as she always did , it seemed to get guys attention , and she knew why . Clearing her throat , she listened as he spoke , her hands moving to her thicker , but well made hips . "Check up on me ? Do I not look like I can handle myself?" she taunted . "You can try me" she winked , giggling a bit shortly after . "You are right though , your parties do become a bit more lively when I'm present . And I do also enjoy entertaining everyone . So you can count me in" she said simply . The way he acted intrigued her . He knew she could tear him to pieces on a whim if she felt like it . But he interested her , and she liked to keep him around . And when she liked someone , everyone else left them good and well alone . "You know , Xavier , I really do find you the slightest bit entertaining . It's odd to say , but I might just enjoy your company" she said thoughtfully , looking at him . Getting one more step closer , she tested him , seeing what he'd do .

Andrew awoke to the iritating ring of his unrelenting alarm clock. It was early. And shit it was the first day of school. Both of his parents had already left fo work by this time he knew. He thought about his older brother, a freshman in college. If his bro didn't have a ride to campus today, Andrew's car wouldn't be in the garage. He rushed to the shower and turned it to steaming hot then quickl got ready. He then got dressed in a Blackhawks tee and shorts. He tied his shows ate a quick breakfast sandwich and grabbed his bag, "Moment of truth..."

He broke into the garage already tense. "Thank the lord!!" He said, his '72 Ford Mustang was sitting shinny black in the garage. He hopped in revved the engine and rushed to school. He made it to his locker tossed his shit in it and shut it. Andrew then turned to the hall scanning it. He scanned for friends, teammates from hockey or most importantly Hot, Easy chicks.

Xavier spotted a grin and this time it was actually a real one. Now it could have meant two things one she was about to get a whole lot more deadly or two he was actually getting on her good side. It looked like she liked a challenge and Xavier liked to challenge people on different levels. Their little game wasn't over though because she kept playing along with it. Round two it was time to kick up his slyness. "Who lil ol' me? Stop it your gonna make me blush." He flexed a little smirking. But in his little game her eyes were now set on him she was starting to move in. He could either end the game and move on or take a chance and keep playing. He knew she liked her toys and he liked toying with her. She moved closer and he didn't take a step back but just looked her dead in the eyes. He just took a step into hell and now there was no turning back.

Her words were true she did make things a lot easier for guys especially the football players. It was a win win they get an ego boost and the football players got an easy girl. But Xavier liked a challenge sometimes hence his little games with Harlie. "Well I'm not most guys and I like a good challenge especially when the end prize is rather magnificent." His eyes roamed over her at the word magnificent. She was getting closer and this time he boldly took a step forward himself. "Oh you might be able to but still its my duty to check up on you. Don't want you losing your touch to some of the new meat. But from this little conversation you might have possibly gotten better slightly." When she giggled he actually smiled. Minus the demon inside o her she was actually someone he liked to keep around. "Good I'm glad your coming maybe this time I might just make time to entertain you." Odd as it seemed he meant it. Maybe it as time for her to just enjoy somebody else for once. She might not want to share the spotlight but he would take it for one night maybe when everybody else didn't have their eyes on her which was rare. "And you know you might just be as pretty as I am key word 'might' be." He put a playful empasis on the word. He knew she liked having him around and even if she didn't openly say it he knew. He took the final step closer to her closing the last bit of the gap between them his chest brushing up against her's briefly.

She was quite surprised he didn't back out . It made things final for her . He was officially a permanent part of her game . A pawn . For now , at least . She didn't often make it a habit to pick on the same people over and over again , play with them , mess with their feelings and thoughts . But she knew she'd enjoy this one for sure . Grinning once more , she bit her bottom lip , looking up at him . "You ? Blush ? Psh" she replied , taking one more step closer . Her face was almost right under his , her stormy blue eyes gazing up at him , an icy look to them . They were always cold , stormy , dark . But then again , they had that light to them , that always caught the passerby's attention . As she was stared dead back in the eyes , she grinned darkly , tilting her head slightly .

"You certainly aren't . You seem to go after the prizes that aren't offered" she said , raising an eyebrow as she awaited his reaction . "But it never does hurt to try , I guess . Though the player of the game usually fails quite miserably" she added thoughtfully , continuing her deep gaze at him , only inches from him . Her body heat was thick , and she could feel just how close she was to him . It was one of her favorite things , making others uncomfortable with her close proximity . No one that played her games ever dared to touch her , so she didn't expect he would . He'd be the first if he did , though . Which is what intrigued her . He seemed to be the type that went past his limits . "Losing my touch?" she questioned , standing a bit on her tippy toes , her hot breath escaping slowly . "To new meat?" she added . "Never" she whispered , her soft pink lips moving slowly , the breath hissing out tauntingly . As she listened to him speak some more , she smirked , speaking again . "Oh I'm always plenty entertained by you , if you haven't noticed . You tend to be more interesting than the rest , but I'd never allow you to be my only attention keeper" she said simply , winking . It was a challenge , really , as she was so good at them . "And darling , there's no doubt I'm the prettiest there is" she said , seemingly even closer to him than before . She was thoroughly enjoying this . His reactions and answers to her jabs were priceless , in the least .

Lenore had woken up, approximatly, 3 hours ago, but that was 3 hours too early to start getting ready for the first day of school. So she had just decided to stare up at her wall, which was decorated with white dots against the black, making constalations. But soon even that got boring, she couldn't help that nagging feeling that began inbetween her legs. She growled to herself, rolling out of bed and grabbing a physics book, distracting her mind from more appealing thoughts.
As she flipped to chapter six, music errupted from her clock on her nightstand, the song, 'Back n Black' playing loudly. She let it play out, getting up and laying out her clothing. She shut off her clock, walking into her bathroom, and jumping into the shower before it was heated. She enjoyed the cold, it helped wake her up in the morning.
Lenore stepped out, starring at herself in the mirror, it was half fogged up, giving her a ghostly look. She blowed dried her short, black, hair; spiking the back. She applied black eyeliner to the top, and white around the bottom, making her electric blue eyes pop. She added silver eyeshadow and decorated her lips in a light pink gloss. She didn't have to wear foundation, she never had a issue with achne or mixed tones across her face.
She walked into her room, slipping on her matching black langerie. She decided to go with black leather, skin tight, pants. She grabbed a close cut black tank, showing off her chest and waiste, and grabbed her black leather biker jacket, with studs up the sleaves and back. She pack her bag, which was a tan leather side satchel, with pins of her favorite bands.
She ran down stairs, skipping breakfast, and grabbing her boots. They went to her knees and her black, but the sole was bright red; they were riding boots.
She grabbed her keys and stepped outside into the dim morning light, reading to head to the dreadfull place called school. Parked in the drive way was a Harely-Davidson Fat Boy LO, and it was all hers. It was a gift for her 17th birthday. She got on it and rode to school.
When she got there, she parked her bike near the "smoker" zone of the school, where not a lot of people go unless they smoke. She hoped this was a safe spot for her baby.
She walked into the school, seeing Xaview and Harley at the usual spot, she rolled her eyes. She looked around, spotting Andrew, he was new here last year, she had a math class with him. She approached him, hoping she didn't look too atimidating, "Hey Andrew, I'm Lenore, from last year's math class, remember me?" she asked, her voice soft and quiet. She hoped he heard her in these busy hallways. She gave a hesitant smile, that looked abit forced as is.

Andrew then saw a gril he recognized. Who's the hotty. He wondered and the girl seemed to be coming his way, "Oh hey Lenore, of course I remember you!" He stated looking her over. Her leather pants hugging her legs, which he enjoyed. And then he looked at her chest which protruded through her tanker. He then looked at her smile, "How could I forget. You always ended up being my partner for those damn board problems. He said, "How coul I forget a girl like yourself anyway?"

The alarm sounded and River opened one eye to look at the time. She groaned, flipping over onto her other side. A minute later, she sat up, sighed and ruffled her hair. She was never fond of school. It was a place where all teenagers wanted to rebel, but are victims to conformity. She grabbed a baggy, long, striped tee and threw it on. Over it, she put on a green cargo jacket. She picked up pants that were thrown on the floor. 'This has enough holes,' she thought and threw them on.

She made her way downstairs and threw on her Chucks. And on her way to school she went. As she got to the entrance, she could spot Lenore making her move on Andrew. She snickered. She made her way inside and passed by many students. An innocent bystander was drinking starbucks, she grabbed there drink and kept on moving, taking sips at a time.

She didn't care. She was thirsty.

As she made her way to her locker, she spotted Harlie and Xavier. River didn't care much about people or what they even did, but Harlie was rotten. She wanted nothing to do with her.

River finally reached her locker and prepared for the worst. She rested against her locker, free Starbucks drink in hand and waited. Just waited.
For anyone, somebody to come confront her. This time, she didn't want to be the first to make contact.

Andrew soon saw River as well. He nodded to her as she looked over. They'd been friends in years past so it was only nice to say hi to her, so he waved. He then grinned at Lenore.

Emily Jones didn't need an alarm clock.
Why?
Well just ask her screaming parental unit for her to get out of bed. It was almost abuse to make her get up this early just to fall asleep in class. Which never really happened, she was a good girl but sometimes sleep deprivation could catch you faster than you could blink. Now Emily didn't wish for her mother to have a hernia so before that happened she pushed herself up and out of bed to satisfy the middle aged woman. She should of been use to this, waking up early. She did live on a farm but this whole suburban/city thing really was a bit different. All of the lights kept her up, so strange some times. Though the real reason she had been up so late was that recently her friend had told her about a club. One thing they didn't have in the country. She had visited it last night and well... She felt guilty for going. The dancing was just, Wow! Never before had she danced like that. She never knew she could dance like that!-

"You're going to be late!" Another yell from her mother and her dazed memories from last night were out of her head. School time. No time to think about the grinding, flirting filled night say had last night.

After her quick daily routine the blue eyes, blonde haired 17 year old rushed to school in her mom's car just in time to catch the first bell. It was a relief, she'd never been late to school and even her mother had noticed it today, oh man what if she found out what she did last night? As the thoughts came rushing back to her head she walked through the school doors. Biting her plump bottom lip wearing casual attire. School was for your education, not for sluts to pick up guys. Oh but how yesterday made her feel. Was that bad? It's not like she and that guy had sex, it was only dancing; but dear lord had it felt good.
Passing a couple people on the way to her locker she had to be the unfortunate one to get the one right next to a very flirtatious couple. Or were they strangers? She shouldn't ease-drop. That was bad. Opening the blue locker quickly she tossed her bag in, only seeming to take a pencil and notebook. Her curly hair bounced as she did so and as quick as she had opened it shut it, her crystal eyes only momentarily glancing at the two before moving a bit away just not to stand there while they suck faces. Resting against a pillar a few feet away probably didn't make her seem any less strange though but not minding that fact she pulled out a piece of paper that held her schedule on it. Algebra 2 was her first class.

Xavier smirked when she saw right through his fake innocence. It was true though he wasn't one to blush he was bold and never regretted a thing he said. He usually spoke his mind not afraid of what people had to say about it. Honestly most of the time he didn't care what they said and just lived his life, YOLO. "But its so much more fun to try even if I do fail. Its all about in the moment of doing things and if things come out good then great if not then oh well." He started to notice people walking in but in particular he spotted Andrew and Lenore. Andrew was a hockey player so in his case that made him a jock and gave him an easy road to the popular circle. But he was with Lenore and he smiled knowing the strong silent type girl well. She was a year above but he knew of her even running into her a few times.

Xavier could feel her ego just as much as her body so close to him. He knew just what to do to throw her for a loop though. He reached past her resting his right arm on the lockers behind her. "Aw and you thought you were the only one I kept my eyes on? I'm Xavier I thought you knew me better than that." He leaned his head forward pressing his forehead against her's lightly. He noticed a girl walking to her locker right next to them and opening it. He didn't take his eyes off her though. "Later sweetcakes." He kissed her forehead before walking off as if it was nothing. He went right over to Emily he'd gotten info about the former country girl before she had even got into the school. He walked over to the pillar she was leaning on and leaned up against the wall facing her. "Now I would say a nice county bumpkin joke but that wouldn't be nice. Besides I don't think you need another person trying to put you down you'll run into a lot of that by yourself." He smiled brightly to the interesting blonde country beauty.

Folding up the piece of paper in her petite hands, Emily noticed the couple moving their separate ways. Oh jeez thank god for that- but oh wait.
That guy was... walking straight towards her? Ah he was just going to pass by, she might as well move along as well. The blue eyed girl took a step to leave before the jock looking guy spoke up. His first comment was quite the strange one but it made her stop none the less. Slipping her schedule into her slim pocket, which was momentarily hard due to the tightness of her shorts but never kept her eyes off of the stranger.

"It'll take a little more than that to get me down, Stranger." Wondering why he had the urge to come over and leave his girlfriend to talk to her though, or maybe that wasn't his girlfriend? They sure did seem to be getting close. If he really was one of those city boy who tended to flirt with a multitude of girls well then. She wouldn't say she would not give the poor guy a chance but if he thought he could just stroll up and did what he did with that more or less obeying school regulations girl then well he was wrongly mistaken. That's when she heard the second bell ring, signaling the class would be starting in less than a minute. Crap. She had to get to room A204 and taking a glance at the numbers on the doors she wasn't nearly close to where she was suppose to be and her emotions shown as she twirled her curled hair.

"Well , I've heard failure isn't so fun , but you would know . I wouldn't" she taunted , her eyes never leaving him . Until she saw him glance around . Smirking , she did as well , noticing a few guys and girls , most preoccupied with other things . She raised an eyebrow , wondering exactly what he was thinking . He must be thinking of something , another girl perhaps , a way to throw something at her to confuse her . But as she watched him look back to her she grinned , showing bright white teeth , her canines quite sharp . A few years back , when she started high school , she had been dared to sharpen those 4 teeth , landing her the nickname 'Shark , Sharky , Great White' . She was all good with it , it seemed to make her reputation flourish .

But she had been slightly expecting his next move . The arm over her , leaning on the locker . She raised an eyebrow , but when he spoke , she merely shook her head . "You can look around all you want , little boy , but once you find the best , really , the rest don't even qualify" she said simply , shrugging . "Guess I'm still looking" she made a small pouty face , and she didn't even flinch as he pressed his forehead against hers . She kept her eyes intent on him , but sensed the girl that came up to her locker next to them . Her viscous side instantly kicked in . She knew who the girl was , her name was Emily . Tensing slightly , she felt it as she was kissed on the forehead , and Xavier said something . Watching him lean against the wall by Emily , she rolled her eyes , wiping her forehead . "Gross" she said , rather loudly . Turning her body slightly , to where she was facing towards Xavier , but her stare had Emily . Smiling sharply , her shark like teeth more fierce than ever . "I'll see you both later!" she said sweetly , so sweet you could taste the poison in your mouth . "Don't be late now" she winked at Emily , turning around , laughing . She had heard the bell , and she knew Emily didn't want to be late to class . She , on the other hand , could care less .

Xavier could hear Harlie loud and clear. But he knew his work had gotten through somewhere. Now he had a good weapon against her. He would let her own jealousy take over and now he had all day to torment her. However her last words were a little to sweet for his tastes and he might have just thrown this poor girl into the shark tank. He'd need to keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't have her social life killed before it started. "Sorry country girl just trying to be nice. I thought country folk were suppose to humble and nice and all. Here I am trying to be nice to the new girl and I just get it thrown back in my face." His smile was slowly fading. His jokes usually didn't back fire like this and it puzzled him. The least he was expecting was a giggle. She might be a tough nut to crack but he wasn't going to give up so easily.

The second bell rung and he watched her slowly go into a frantic. The first thing that came to mind was that she looked just as helpless as the new meat. "Calm down sparky I'll help you get to your class. Who do you have first? The teachers aren't teaching today just the usual rules and regulations that every teacher has. If you want you can come take a tour of the school with a star like me." He held out his hand waiting for her schdule and an answer to his questions. He didn't mind skipping a few classes it was the first day of school it never hurt anybody to skip the endless orientations.

Girls certainly were strange, and taking a look at the girl more or less obeying dress code she would suggest that particular one had a green monster inside her. Jealousy was an ugly emotion though, so she guessed it fit her. When her bitter sweet words rang out Emily raised her hand and returned the wave like the polite gal she was. "You too." Her words were soft and held no venom.
Why be viscous to a person you barely knew? Emily didn't play that way, she was a fair player. No need for cheating when she always won.

Whether it was a joke or not though Emily felt bad about what she greeted Xavier with. Even if he did appear to be a bad boy her conscious was as clear and sparkling as those pearly teeth of hers. "Sorry sweetie, just not use to you city 'folk' quite yet." Said teeth were now showing in a kind smile. Mimicking the way he used words before pushing a strand of her light hair behind her ear.
"Or your schedules. Uhm, here. I'm not quite sure, I just know the room I'm suppose to be in." Digging into her pocket and slipping out a neatly folded piece of paper she handed it to the taller male, it made her laugh a little. "You probably think I'm real pathetic. I've just been... distracted recently. There's a lot of places in the city that aren't in the country." Of course this she meant that club but there were also more malls and parks, and certainly more schools and less people. This place was huge and the darker side of her wondered momentarily if everything the bigger here. As she said this her head dipped down in a shy motion, her eyes gently lifting up and taking his image in. He really did seem like the star of the school. She would even bet he was quarter back too.

"I would like a tour very much, super star. As long as none of your other girlfriends show up and stare at me like they want to chop my head off." This was a joke, which hopefully he caught. A small giggle made itself known and her finger tips came up to touch her lips and she tapped on them lightly. Looking up at the expert. He was her guide, might as well be nice. 'Not too friendly, Emily. Don't want people stepping all over you.' Her consciousness reminded her and she innerly nodded agreeing with herself.

Krystyn walks out of her room, not caring she's late for her first day. She had a long talk with her three brothers last night. They really managed to upset her greatly. She knows her eldest brother won’t mind if she's late to school today. He better be feeling pretty lousy, or she's going to cause a lot of drama. She doesn't even notice her hands are bunched into fists at her sides.

She walks to the hall mirror that's in the closet and stares at herself in awe. Krystyn gave herself a complete makeover last year from everything that went wrong with her family. She can hardly recognize herself, which makes her smile. Her bad mood has vanished.

She used to be a cheer leader at her old school, now she makes fun of them. She use to wear preppy clothes. Now all she has in her closet consists of a style labeled as ‘goth’ or ‘scene.’ Losing her parents, and switching states made her fall into a dark and dreary life style. She still acts the same, she just dresses differently.

Krystyn’s currently dressed in a red and black checkered skirt that falls almost down to her knees. Along with the skirt she’s wearing an off the shoulder black shirt that has a pair of red lips almost as dark as her own. The fangs coming out of the lips show her attitude as the underneath font says, “Bite me.” Around her skirt is a silver chain but it works differently than most. Instead of having a normal clasp her chain has to parts that connect together seeing as the design is a pair of handcuffs. Her long legs are covered in a plain pair of black leggings. On her feet she’s wearing black leather boots.

She lets out a small yawn, picking up black eyeliner from one of the closet shelves. She quickly draws with it on each of her water lines. She then grabs some silver eye shadow and dabs it around her eyes, making the smokey look she loves so much. She then adds a little blue, shading them together, so that they fade into each other, sort of like she has her black to blue faded hair. She quickly dabs some black lipstick on her lips and smiles, flashing her pearly white teeth.

Krystyn grabs her shoulder bag off the kitchen table then leaves the house, not bothering to say goodbye to her brother. Her fingers quickly grab her keys from the bag and unlock her car with the press of a button.

Once she reaches the school she just walks inside and strolls down the halls while keeping her head up high, smirking toward the ones who stare at her as if she’s interesting to look at. She decides to flip them the bird and continue to look for her locker. Fortunately she registered for the school before hand so she wouldn’t have to go through the trouble of locating her classes and what not. Her wardrobe already gives her enough attention, she doesn’t need anymore. After she reaches her locker she simply puts the combination in and opens it. She sets her bag inside of it and takes out the binder and other supplies she needs for her first block class, Algebra 2. All the while her icy blue eyes scan the halls, watching a guy flirt with a girl and then another one. She scoffs at that and shakes her head, letting her multicolored strands flow around her face as she lets out a small giggle, finding the guy to be very funny in a ‘not so funny’ sort of way.

River spots a girl with black hair a few lockers away. She decides she will approach her. "Hey there cutie, what's your first class?," she says jokingly.

River loved to joke around with all sorts of people, even if it sometimes got her in trouble.

She could see lots of students already pouring into classes but she didn't care much if she was late to any of her classes.

The frenzy of the first day of school was so overrated to her. She knew things would settle down within a week. She gazed around for a while more before turning her attention back to the girl. "I noticed you from there," she says while pointing at her locker. "I thought we could be friends. What's your name?" she says. River had the habit of being very straight forward and blunt, but it was just the way she was wired.

Krystyn turns toward the unfamiliar female’s voice, seeming surprised someone’s approaching her. Her eyes narrow on the girl’s waiting for the joke about how messed up she is. Except… nothing negative is released from the girl’s mouth, which freezes her body. Icy blue eyes soon turn softer as she flashes a small smile. Her fingers continue to twirl one of her black strands that fades to blue while she replies to the friendly female. “I’d love to be friends. I’m Krystyn, and you are?” she asks curiously, while scratching the back of her head seeing that she never introduced herself but yet asked for her name.

She shifts her binder to her other arm, realizing she asked what class she has first. “Algebra 2,” she replies while running her tongue over her lips from how dry they’re becoming. She sighs to herself realizing she forgot to be polite. “What class do you have?” She flashes another smile, trying to behave herself. She’s not use to speaking to other girls, because a lot of them turned on her, so she switched to being friends with mostly guys. She supposes this girl could be very nice and make a wonderful friend though, which is why she’s putting in effort to talking to her.

Zane was awoken by the loud crying of his baby sister, Carmen. He sighed before getting up and then took his blindfold off, then made his way to the nursery and picked the 2 month old up carefully rocking her back to sleep. The she was crying, he could tell she just had a nightmare, she quickly quieted and fell asleep again. After placing her back into her crib, he began his tred to his room until his mind finally wrapped around what day it was. 'Shit! I'm late.' He thought to himself as he started running toward the bathroom so he could shower and brush his teeth.

After he finished his morning routine, he dressed in a sensible outfit before writing a quick note to his mother saying that he was running late for school and had to leave without waking her or the 5 five other people in the house and walking out the door.

When he arrived at the school, which was luckily in walking didtance, he had to run to his first period class, Algebra II. Being blind really didn't put a damper on where you could go if you managed to memerise the layout of an area. However, it did make finding your locker a pain, so he had some trouble finding his, but after realizing it was fourteen steps from the second art room, he finally found it. After opening it and puting his stuff in it, excluding two spiral notebooks, a brail edition of the Algebra II textbook, a mechanical pencil, and his case of fourty-seven coloured pencils. Before making his way to class, a solid twenty-nine steps from his locker.

Once he entered, luckily he wasn't late, he took a seat eight steps from the door, closest to the window and in the middle row.

River smiled, showing her white, perfectly aligned teeth. "I'm River. I guess I'll see ya there because I have Algebra II as well" River said as she began to walk towards class.

River smiles again, looking back at Krystyn, knowing full well she was struggling a little. River knew all too well how difficult it was to become friends with girls, especially when you were in a school full of catty ones.

River enters the classroom and with one quick motion, her eyes sweep the entire classroom. She then brings her attention to the teacher who was currently writing 'Welcome to Algebra II' on the white board. River decided she will sit in the upper half portion of the classroom, closest to the window.

River paid close attention to students piling in the classroom. As soon as she sees Krystyn walking in, she waves her over. River hoped to make at least a few female friends since she was known to be such a tomboy. A female companion was much needed for certain things that a guy just couldn't provide. And there were some things that a guy simply just wouldn't understand.

As she waited for Krystyn to decide where to really sit, River took another look around her before noticing a young fellow sitting behind her. She twisted her torso around, trying to face him.

She smiles before reaching out her short arm and small hand to him. "I'm River," she states, waiting for him to shake her hand and greet her.
She begins to talk excessively, always having her hand lent towards him. "Are you excited for Algebra? Cause I'm definitely not. I mean, whose idea was it for numbers and letters to team up? I personally hate math. And I guess part of it has to do with the fact that I never understand a thing about it. I'm more of a writing and reading gal. What about you?"

Zane was taken aback when he hear the person who had just introduced herself as River talk both so fast and a bit too loud to be as close as he thought she was. However he let her spew her thought before saying, "Hi, my name is Zane. I am kinda looking forward to the class, I've always had a thing for numbers, but I'm still with you on the reading and writing thing. Although I enjoy painting more than either of them." only realizing she had her hand basically in front of his face when he was speaking, so he had been shaking it for the last half of his small ramble. then after finally releasing her hand said, "Sorry 'bout the delay, I'm blind." although he had a feeling she would take it as a joke seeing as his eyes had always been their dark jade colour instead of the stereotypical powder blue most blind people have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom