Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for someone for IM rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonstars

Planetoid
Hey,I'm Crimsonstars I'm looking for someone that's interest in rping long term with me on instant messenger.I rp both dom or sub.

Kinks I like : Bdsm,light/medium bondage, pleasure control/denial, teasing/orgasm denial,sex toys, blindfold

if you happen to like anything else and want to know if like it or not. I have a flist : http://www.f-list.net/c/jasmine%20grimour/

I rp as female and futa/herm. I am play different kind of species like Demon, Werewolf, Vampire, Angel, Fallen Angel, Goddess, Anthro/Furry, Elf,Monster girls ,etc...I don't like rping just human characters

Looking for someone that would like to rp with me. Looking for mostly FxM but I'm open to the others like FxM,FutaxM and FutaxFuta. I'd like to do a FutaxM or FutaxFuta rp if anyone is interested.

I'm rping third person, I would prefer for right now to rp over IMs such as Yahoo, AIM. If you wish to add me, just pm me and ask.

If you start rping with and you don't like rping with me please tell me don't just disappear or log off. And please don't be judge or mean to me. I like talking to my rp partners. So if you don't like talking even if it's just about rp ideas than let me know and I'll leave you alone.
I wouldn't do it to you please don't do it to me. Same if you start talking and don't think you'll like rping with me let me know.

RE: Looking for master/mistress for IM rp

so would you do other racial slave girl types? like neko's or elves? 0.o

I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bear this heir....

I could be your master,but you better obey. We have kinks and interests that seem to match well.

dropped you a message crimson
Owning
Yim pussygrinder_m29

Crimsonstars said:
Bump...Hey Everyone

We might be able rp if you're interested I tend to enjoy what you seem to be looking for and I am rather flexible. I have been role playing for 10 years give or take and I prefer searching for a long term rp partner. I am good at being Master and Submissive and we can both talk if we like our rp styles, I Do have YIM but I'll give it once we chat a little and get a feel for each other.

Do you tend to give multiple lines in your posts or just a one line post? Do you give good detail, how open minded are you?? I don't mind rping male or female (though I usually rp male) IRL I am female..

Crimsonstars said:
Hey,I'm Crimsonstars I'm looking for someone that's interest in rping long term with me on instant messenger.I rp both dom or sub.

Kinks I like : Bdsm,light/medium bondage, pleasure control/denial, teasing/orgasm denial,sex toys, blindfold

if you happen to like anything else and want to know if like it or not. I have a flist : http://www.f-list.net/c/jasmine%20grimour/

I rp as female and futa/herm. I am play different kind of species like Demon, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Fallen Angel, Goddess, Anthro/Furry, Elf,Monster girls ,etc...I don't like rping just human characters

Looking for someone that would like to rp with me. Looking for mostly FxM but I'm open to the others like FxM,FutaxM and FutaxFuta. I'd like to do a FutaxM or FutaxFuta rp if anyone is interested.

I'm rping third person, I would prefer for right now to rp over IMs such as Yahoo, AIM. If you wish to add me, just pm me and ask.

If you start rping with and you don't like rping with me please tell me don't just disappear or log off.
I wouldn't do it to you please don't do it to me. Same if you start talking and don't think you'll like rping with me let me know.

KiK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom