Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Idea - looking for 3/4 people

Simply~

Super-Earth
Hey guys, so recently I've been craving a tight knit group role play. You know the one, a long term..small group of the same reoccurring people. Don't get creeped out. XD So; this is how it will work, everytime we start we will have no plot...no characters lined up, not even a setting. Whoever I choose to post first starts off the role play. They will be relatively short posts because you will never know what to expect next! XD Example:

Person 1:
"It was just over there...the man appeared with some creature. It had six legs, and the neck of a giraffe. Even the head of a lion!" the girl wept onto the boy beside her; latching onto his shirt.

Person 2:
Drannel looked down at her; sobbing onto his newly pressed polo. "And your sure your not a physco?" he growled; warning high in his voice. This woman had just showed up out of nowhere, claiming she had seen some beast. Bü what she didn't know was that that creature was real; and it was his.

And on and on. Literally anything can happen! XD If anyone knows of someone who has already started this or some thing very similar; please shoot me a PM! And if god like to join me post below.

Great! I'm glad someone answered, so would you all be willing to start later today? I have to be on a plane soon for five hours so I'll be offline. What are your ideas for the title?

And also this is now closed to everyone else unless I've personally invited you to join, thanks. I'll go first so that is post post the thread for it as well.

Hrm, "Built from scratch" or something? It's hard to title when you don't know what's going to be happening but calling it random tends to cast in a bit of a bad light... Iunno...

I like that actually! Good thinking Kaybee, "Random" would probably get us shut down. 0///0 So that's it then; Built from scratch.

....I have the Dramatic Song stuck in my head, by the amazing Tobuscus. Watch it now or perish in the pits of..the pits of, a zoo! t(T^Tt) douchebag brain

Ah, yes, the song your grandma wouldn't understand.

At any rate, should we start up a thread, and do we have established characters getting into random shenanigans?

Heh. Shenanigans.

I love Shenanigans. Even the word is fun.

Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans Shenanigans.

Alright, I'm done now.

...Shenanigans.

Sorry, one more.

Alright, now I'm done.

No it's completely random, well I mean you have the idea in your head but we have no forms or anything like that. Lol that word is fun; but I like this one Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamyl...serine. Yesss, Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamyl...serine. -evil Mr. Burns hands-

Lol sorry my Internet was down, so I didn't have access to you guys (obviously) I'll put it up now, and General if you wanna start it I'm fine wit that :3

Back
Top Bottom