Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Commune (Monster x darkling_thrush)

monster

Planetoid
Characters:
Played by Monster:
Dan: 25, 6'3, very short blond hair. Tall and skinny. Recently got home from 'nam and struggling with issues common to veterans. He was drafted against his will and is dead set on finding peace again. Aside from the rare mental breakdowns he is running from his inner sadist and cynical views of the world. He likes to play football and sings when he's bored.

Markus: 19, 5'6, short black hair. Short but sturdy. The group stoner, who supplies friends and cohorts with whatever plant or beverage the occasion calls for. He's a good guy, with bad habits when it comes to authority. Arrested twice as a minor, he is leaving his small town for San Fran. Despite (or possibly because of) his history he is incredibly resourceful and always tries to brighten the mood of his company.

William: 27, 6' even. long straight brown hair. Tall and athletic. The spiritual ring leader. Will inherited the land years ago and posted an ad in the paper. "Free love and world peace! Building a commune. Call for interview and details". Will is often spaced out...

...right! He is calm and gentle, would be considered smart if he were more grounded.

Played by darkling_thrush:
Marianne. Tall, willowy. Pale blonde hair and grey eyes, a soft smile and nimble fingers. Has a penchant for wearing jeans and not much else.
Marianne is twenty years old. Her father is an avid war supporter, and when Marianne expressed her opinion (the war is bullshit and shouldn't be happening), he threw her out of the house. She wandered for a bit until meeting more people like herself. She stayed with them for a bit, picking up some tips on earning money and food (and getting some new clothes) and then kept heading on her own way to San Fransisco, until she met Daisy.

Daisy. Slender. Dark hair and eyes, a bit loud and sometimes too friendly. Likes short dresses.
Daisy is nineteen. She doesn't know much about anything except love. She was adopted by two people who loved each other, their son, and her, dearly. When her brother left to fight in 'Nam, she was heartbroken. Disconsolate, she packed a bag and ran to the streets. She tried to spread her love, hoping that if everyone passed it on, the war would end and her Johnny could come home. She met Marianne, who became a protective lover. The trio as complete when they rescued April.

April. Bright red hair and blue eyes, now much appreciates loose tops and long skirts. Shy and a bit skittish.
April is also twenty. She is your classic debutante, good posture and manners. Raised right. Engaged to a soldier with a good reputation with a good family but a bad attitude. When he came home on leave, after the welcoming party, he dragged her out into a back alley to show her just how much she was missed. Despite her protests, he persisted, drunk. Luckily for her, what might have ended quite poorly was broken up by Daisy and Marianne. They took away the shaking, terrified April and helped her to recover. She's still not all back yet, and a bit jumpy, but is learning to love again.

Background:
1967, San Francisco. 6 young adults meet in a large untamed plot of land overlooking the ocean. There is a water well and outhouse on the land - no power or plumbing. No housing.

This is their new home.

These people are mostly strangers but quickly becoming new friends. They help each other set up tents and start clearing away areas of the bush so they can have a fire pit.

Between the 6 of them they have some basic survival equipment.

"I think we need to start looking for food before it gets dark. There is fruit and some berries growing wild here...
Oh we can also try fishing..."
Says William

"I'll look for a place to fish" Dan says quietly, grabbing one of the rods.

"Ok, Daisy can you take the other rod and go with him? Markus, girls, let's gather some firewood and berries. We can get to know each other better over dinner!"Says William

Markus glares briefly at the authoritative tone, but secretly knows it's necessary right now. "Alright...boss" He says snarkily

Daisy, who had been sitting on the ground trying to calm her excitement at finally being in a group of people who would just be happy, leaped to her feet, tugging down the hem of her dress. "Sure!" she chirped, taking the other rod and joining Dan, a great big smile on her face. She looped her arm in his, as friendly as if she had known him since they were in diapers. "Lead the way!"

Marianne nodded at William and looked over at Markus. "There's no need to be rude," she said quietly. "It's only the first day." She looked over her shoulder at Daisy. She knew the girl would be safe here, but still... The two had scarcely been away from each other's side since they first met. Watching her retreating back made her a little nervous. Instead, she turned her focus to April. Sweet, quiet April. April was chewing her thumbnail, looking around with wide eyes. When Marianne put her hand on April's back, the redhead jumped. "Sorry," April said quickly, jumping to her feet and brushing the grass off her bottom. "I'll get... wood? I guess?" she looked at the men for a minute, awkwardly, then darted off to try and find fallen branches.

Dan was startled by the sudden outburst of positivity. Not that it bothered him, mind you. He sure needed to be around positivity sometimes. He awkwardly led her by the arm down to the rocky beach. It was about 10 minutes away through all the underbrush, but would be much faster once they clear a path. Once they reached the water he cast his tackle far into the water while trying to make small talk."So...What made you come all the way out here?"

William watched the redhead darting away as if terrified of them. He wondered if she needed to pee. Or maybe they were too radical for her. That was it.
Markus figured she was just shy and needed to be alone for now.
"I'll hold this bowl if you guys want to throw berries in it" Markus said.

"Ya mannn you got it. We'll fill it with berries and...love. This is going to be far out I can just feel it. Hey did you hear about the monk who went into a pizza shop and asked the dude to make him 'one with everything'..." As William assaulted them with bad puns and hope, Markus groaned but smiled at the energy.

Markus couldn't help watching Marianne as she worked. Maybe it was because he had the boring job, but he started zoning out admiring her features.

Daisy admired the water in silence for a few moments. It was just so pure, lapping up to say 'hello '. She realized Dan had asked her a question. "People!" She replied, beaming. She cast her line and waited for a bite. "I love being with people who can just... be. You know?" She smiled over at him dreamily.

April looked over her shoulder at Marianne and the men. How was Marianne so calm all the time? So gentle? She turned her attention to the ground and started collecting sticks as large as she could carry. She chewed her lower lip nervously. It wasn't that she didn't want to be here. Men just made her uncomfortable. As she filled her arms, she let her mind wander. April was glad that Dan wasn't near. He reminded her of Elton, and that just made her blood run cold.

Marianne kept an eye on April while she set about picking blackberries. She smiled at William's positivity. It was refreshing. As she reached up to get some of the higher berries, her shirt lifted, revealing the undersides of her bare breasts. She dropped the berries in the bowl Markus held. "I hope the job isn't too tedious, " she said with a laugh.

Dan watched the water quietly. No bites yet.
"You seem so...upbeat. I like that...I'm envious but I like it". He told her the tale of how he came here, how he was shaken up from the war he never supported in the first place. He spoke trying to recover and he asked her many things about herself. What else can one do while staring at waves for hours.

William also caught Markus staring and laughed. "Hey man what about me? She's not the only beautiful person here" he says and in a mockingly seductive manner pulls his shirt off only to throw it at the other man. It was a hot day, and anyway he came here to be free. Clothes were uncomfortable.

Markus laughed and shook his head. He looked back toward April briefly to check on her.
"Is she ok?" He asked Marianne.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Daisy admired the water in silence for a few moments. It was just so pure, lapping up to say 'hello '. She realized Dan had asked her a question. "People!" She replied, beaming. She cast her line and waited for a bite. "I love being with people who can just... be. You know?" She smiled over at him dreamily.

April looked over her shoulder at Marianne and the men. How was Marianne so calm all the time? So gentle? She turned her attention to the ground and started collecting sticks as large as she could carry. She chewed her lower lip nervously. It wasn't that she didn't want to be here. Men just made her uncomfortable. As she filled her arms, she let her mind wander. April was glad that Dan wasn't near. He reminded her of Elton, and that just made her blood run cold.

Marianne kept an eye on April while she set about picking blackberries. She smiled at William's positivity. It was refreshing. As she reached up to get some of the higher berries, her shirt lifted, revealing the undersides of her bare breasts. She dropped the berries in the bowl Markus held. "I hope the job isn't too tedious, " she said with a laugh.

Daisy listened quietly, nodding along. "It's good that you're recovering," she said gently. She answered his questions brightly, right back to her happy, bubbly self. After a few more minutes of waiting, she finally felt a tug on her line. Squealing with excitement, she reeled in the catch as hard as she could. "Yesyesyesyesyes!" She Finally reeled in the fish. It wasn't huge, but it was a good start.

Marianne nodded, smiling sadly. She watched April, hunched over with her arms full of fallen broken branches. "She's a little damaged, " she said quietly. "She was really badly hurt not long ago." She tossed another handful of berries in the bowl and smiled at the men. "That's why we came here. To recover in a safe place with safe people." "I can hear you," April said loudly. She lifted her chin and walked past them, back to the main area to dump the wood. She sat down in front of it and carefully arranged it into a pile.

Marianne shook her head. "She'll be alright."

Daisy in her excitement was closer to having the rod pulled out of her hand so Dan firmly gripped his hand around hers. He laughed at her squeal, feeling an emotional high around her. "Well done Daisy. if they found enough fruit up there we'll have a decent supper. Let's go back". He said standing up. He wraps an arm around her as they walk up to the camp.

The three berry pickers start heading back to the camp with a full bowl of berries. They start getting comfortable around the future fire - all except Markus who wonders off to a small nearby log and drags it over. "Seating for three" he called

William watches Daisy and Dan coming over just in time and waves them over. "Aw groovy, we have meat. Come sit down". He calls out.

Markus pulls a lighter out of his pocket once April finishes and starts working on getting a fire going.

"Well check it out, we're already working together and living peacefully! Not bad for a first day. I feel like we are still strangers though so let's make it warmer... Like the fire"
He pauses and giggles sheepishly

He ponders ways to break the ice before standing up.
"Markus you did a real good job with the berries and the fire. I love you man" William says before launching into a bear hug with Markus.
"And Marianne, you are a seriously groovy chick. I'll gather food with you any day. I love *you* man" He continues before hugging her. Soon he makes his way around the camp talking to each person.
"Dan, better luck next time! If effort was spelled with an A, I would give you one. I love you man!!!" - hug
"Daisy, you are like the best provider ever. You should get an award. I love you now!" - hug
"April you made it all possible with wood. And...and fire. I love you too ma-" He pauses noting her expression. After a painful wait he eventually decides to give a deep flourishing bow before leaving her alone.

The two remaining men look at each other, unsure how they feel about this charade but assuming he meant it in a platonic way.

Daisy leaned into Dan as they walked, grinning broadly. She was immensely proud of herself. She was ready to boast her success when William went into his speech. She and Marianne laughed, but they watched April closely. She looked like a deer in the headlights, and Marianne was ready to intervene when he backed off. The two women sighed in relief. Daisy plopped down ob the log and speared the fish, holding it over the fire.

Marianne rested a hand on April's shoulder. "Good job," she whispered, kissing the top of her friend's head. April leaned back Against Marianne's legs, smiling for the first time since their arrival. Marianne stroked April's hair and looked around.

"Let's get to know each other, then," she said.

"Hi everyone, I'm Markus and I'm a pot head too" said Markus in a sarcastic 'narcotics-anonymous' tone.
"Speaking of which...Anyone up for it?"

Markus produced a tie-die pipe and started passing it around

Dan quietly accepted and then said "well what can I say. War is like a bad acid trip that just stays haunts you forever. I think a lot of people have some really bad things in their past, but...Well either the past defines who you are or you define how you see the past. Now I'm...I dunno, some guy sitting under the stars. I just want to be happy and have fun"

William nodded and said "ya man. That's all anyone is. We're like all part of..." He stopped talking abruptly and just stared at the fire.

Markus picked up "Well I'm a pretty happy guy already. I'd be happier without The Man breathing down my neck, but whaddya do. I think we can have a good life out here. Especially once we get some buildings and maybe a farm. Good friends, pretty girls and nature. What's not to love. What about you ladies, what's on your minds?"

Dan, with a morbid sense of curiosity, slowly and carefully picked up a berry. Inch by inch as if feeding a squirrel that my dart away at any second he handed it to April. He noticed her physical reactions around him and was hoping to make a peace offering.

Marianne perked up at the offer of weed. She reached for the pipe around April, leaving her arm draped around the girl's torso when she shifted back. "I was disowned when I told my father that the war was nothing more than a child's fight over toys, and that someone should just slap each of the enemies' hands. He really didn't like that..." She coughed and held up the pipe. "Who's next?" She pushed her hair out of her face and smiled warmly.

Daisy shrugged. "I'm just me." Marianne butted in, laughing. "Oh, please! You're not 'just' anything. You're this great big ball of love and joy and sunshine wrapped up in a tiny girl. You're made of... of... of rainbows or something." Daisy giggled. "Am not... I'm just me!" The two girls dissolved into giggles.

April sat very still. She watched Dan carefully, narrowing her eyes. What was he after? Cautiously, she took the berry, still ready to run if he tried anything on her. She ate the berry, but didn't take her eyes off his face. He scared her the most. "Hi," she said, quietly. Her heart was racing. Did she run? Did she sit very still? Did she burrow? Wait, what?

Markus took the pipe next. He was already feeling loose and carefree. Maybe it was the environment, or perhaps the fact that he left his whole life behind. "Well I've been fighting the establishment for years...they were getting a little *too* close for comfort though so I decided to get away from the city."

Dan smiled softly at April. "Hi...peace?". He then backed away again and directed his attention to William. "So what about you? Why would you want to start a commune in the first place"? He knew he was either going to get a really long answer and an impossibly short one.

"Good question brother Dan. I mean obviously I want to get away from the war and bad vibes...but I'm also really into the whole 'free love' thing. I mean a person can love so many people: their parents and kids, friends, pets...why can't I love more than one girl? So I want to be around people that might get it. I can also be myself out here, live a simple life of meditation...love...and happiness. Do you know what I mean? People out there are running around scared of everything. Scared of The Man. Scared of their bosses. Scared of money and stuff. They need to just chill out. Ree... ... ...lax..."

Dan shifted uncomfortably not sure if he was ready to accept the idea of 'many-loves' or even just one love. The idea of relaxing had massive appeal though.

Markus shrugged
"Well if we can pull it off sure.."

Darkling_Thrush said:
Marianne perked up at the offer of weed. She reached for the pipe around April, leaving her arm draped around the girl's torso when she shifted back. "I was disowned when I told my father that the war was nothing more than a child's fight over toys, and that someone should just slap each of the enemies' hands. He really didn't like that..." She coughed and held up the pipe. "Who's next?" She pushed her hair out of her face and smiled warmly.

Daisy shrugged. "I'm just me." Marianne butted in, laughing. "Oh, please! You're not 'just' anything. You're this great big ball of love and joy and sunshine wrapped up in a tiny girl. You're made of... of... of rainbows or something." Daisy giggled. "Am not... I'm just me!" The two girls dissolved into giggles.

April sat very still. She watched Dan carefully, narrowing her eyes. What was he after? Cautiously, she took the berry, still ready to run if he tried anything on her. She ate the berry, but didn't take her eyes off his face. He scared her the most. "Hi," she said, quietly. Her heart was racing. Did she run? Did she sit very still? Did she burrow? Wait, what?

April exhaled as Dan backed away again. She hadn't realised that she'd been holding her breath. It was okay. She was safe here. Safe... That was new. "I have to pee," she said suddenly, standing and beelining for the outhouse.

Marianne watched her leave and shrugged. She leaned back on the grass, stretching out and looking up at the sky. The smile never left her face. "It's so nice here," she murmured, as if she ad heard nothing that anyone had said. She was floating. The grass was so soft, so plump and comfortable. Like a cloud. A big green cloud. The idea made her grin even wider. She closed her eyes and hummed, just going away into her own little world...

Daisy, however, was listening intently. When William finished, she jumped up off the log, nearly dropping the fish in the fire. She stabbed the end of the stick into the ground so the fish sat there, like a flag on land that she had conquered. "That's exactly it!" she cried, waving her arms in the air. "Love is such a wonderful, limitless thing!" She wrapped her arms around herself in a bear hug. "I love myself. I love Marianne and April. I love my mother. I love every person I've ever been with, I love the earth and the sky and the water and it's all the same!" She flung her arms out at her sides again. "Finally someone can express it the same way!"

Marianne opened one eye and rolled onto her stomach, curling her legs up behind her. "Oh, Daisy. Sweet little Daisy..." She rested her chin on her hands. "So young, and yet you speak with such experience." A sandal fell off her foot and landed on her back, but Marianne took no notice.

William was easily caught up in Daisy's excitement. He jumped up quickly and grabbed her by the hand. "Well let's dance and love the night away" He said and dances with her. The fire and drugs are enough to make a pleasant trance state happen.

Dan smiles and shakes his head. He figures if this is going to be a dance party then he will get back to doing what he does. So he goes through one of the bags they brought and finds an old worn out guitar. He starts strumming and singing all sorts of hippy songs. His voice is better than expected from such a twitchy guy.

Markus with his usual degree of mischief crawls over to Marianne and whispers "Well that's one way to break the ice. Are you going to dance with me, or will I have to pick you up and dance with you anyway?"

April could hear the sounds all the way from the outhouse. She took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her hair, adjusting herself. After closing the door behind her on the way out, she took a moment to lean against it for support. It was safe here. These were good people. Nothing bad would happen to her. She continued to run these reassurances through her head as she walked back to the fire, quietly, hands fiddling with her skirt. She smiled shyly and sat down in front of the fire on the ground, watching her friends dance.

Daisy flung her arms around William's neck and swung him around. If joy was infectious, she wanted to infect everyone she ever met with it. She threw hear head back and laughed to the sky, then suddenly looked back at him and kissed him. It only lasted a few seconds, and then she was twirling again, giggling giddily.

Marianne watched the display with a warm smile. She felt a blush creep up her neck at Markus' words and for a moment found herself unable to reply. She shook herself and smiled at him. "Certainly," she said quietly, standing and brushing the dirt off her bottom. She took Markus' hands and did a little bit of a box step. "What do you know?" she asked, laughing. "I'm not really used to leading, so..."

Dan smiles at April as she sits down but keeps playing music. He wondered if she would join in or just watch. Probably watch. He smiled as the other four danced to his songs. Almost like you could feel the free love slowly starting to manifest in this moment. The energy was exciting and soothing at the same time. His fingers worked quickly and automatically, running off muscle memory more than anything.

William beamed at Daisy, thankful that she was helping set such a positive mood. His dream for this commune would never be possible without that. He smiled and laughed and twirled with his arms wide open, just feeling the energy of the air. As she kissed him it never crossed his mind that it meant a monogamous relationship. He was here to love the world and everything in it. Occasionally he would take her hand and spin her but then he would do the same with Marianne and Markus.

Markus followed suit and danced with the three equally. He locked arms with both girls and made them skip around the fire in a wide circle. William joined from the rear, catching Marianne by the arm.

Marianne laughed, too caught up in the moment even to be confused. She stumbled, holding on to William for balance. She ended up falling, dragging him with her. She just kept laughing, wrapping her arms around him and rolling back on the ground.

April shook her head, smiling. She shifted again and held her hands to the fire. Without realising, she started humming along with the music. Her eyes stayed on the flames, and she seemed to be falling into a trance. All she could see was the fire. All she could hear was the music.

Daisy took Markus' hands and spun him around, grinning blithely. She pulled his arms around her waist and kissed him, much the way she had kissed William. Then she broke away from him and ran over to Dan, nuzzling his neck.

William laid on top of Marianne laughing and still somehow dancing in his new prone position. He put a hand on either side of her head and kissed her deeply. The kiss was like a tie-dye rainbow wrapped around a pony...A pony of love and acceptance that is. He broke it off after a few seconds and stood up again, helping her to her feet.

Dan appreciated the attention and paused mid-song briefly to kiss Daisy and firmly grab her ass before going back to the music. He thought about joining the party but lacked the confidence of the other two. He stayed put and did his best to make the night fun for everyone.

Markus, coming up from behind put an arm around Marianne while Will was helping her up. He took the pause in music as a cue to 'dip' her and did so...only to kiss her at the bottom of the dip of course. It was light and smooth, ending as fast as it started. He looked up at Will who was standing there but was somehow wearing less clothing. He had apparently shed all but his underwear over the duration of the dip.

Markus laughed hard and shook his head before continuing to dance around the fire. This time he grabbed William by the wrist and danced him around like some kind of newly adopted brother.

Daisy yelped in surprise and giggled like a little girl, darting away from Dan and back into the fray. She noticed William's lack of clothing and scoffed. "Really now?" she tried to sound scolding, but her smile got in the way. She grabbed at the hem of her dress, and in seconds she was clad in only her panties, dancing around the fire like some heathen.

April stared. It was all she could do. She had fallen out of trance and now felt incredibly shy, incredibly out of place. She brought her knees to her chest and just watched. She wondered what to do... Find the huge pile of blankets she knew was nearby and huddle into a makeshift bed? Move closer to the fire, go to the water? Actually, that sounded like the perfect idea. She stood and smiled awkwardly at her friends, waving halfheartedly. She headed off towards the water, playing with the sleeves of her blouse. The further away she got from the fire, the chillier the air got. Still, it wasn't unpleasant yet.

Marianne plopped herself down on the ground, laughing. Her knees were weak and her fingers and toes tingle with electricity. "I think I need to sit for a minute!" she informed them, flopping back onto the ground. She wasn't quite as free as Daisy, who was parading around in her panties like a monkey.

Dan had been playing for some time glancing up once in a while to watch his new friends having fun. He actually jumped when he noticed April was missing. He looked behind him quickly as if she might be hiding and watching him from the woods. "Hey guys...where did our friend wander off to?" He asked. It was remarkably hot to watch Daisy dancing her skyclad ass around the fire.

William sat back on the ground beside Marianne, now staring off into the fire lost in his own world. "The fire...it loves more than we can even ...like...know...you know...can someone pass the peace pipe?"
He was having a good night and didn't want to burn out too fast.

Markus grinned at Daisy as she stripped. In this moment of trancelike dancing he felt love for every last one of these people. Markus noticed April leaving and, needing a break himself, following her, bringing the bowl of remaining berries with him. He trotted along the path and caught up to her. "Hey April, wait up." He called. "If you want to be alone, I won't stop you but you should at least eat some more. Here...I promise I won't try to touch you, I was just worried about you" he said sincerely. "You can keep me company though...I mean if you want..."

April looked over her shoulder. "Define what you mean by company..." As much as she wanted to be as free as the others, something still held her back. Fear. She hugged herself and looked out at the water. She could smell the salt and feel the wind coming off of the waves. It soothed her, and she sat in the sand. Despite trying to convince herself otherwise, her stomach informed her (and Markus) loudly that she was still starving. "I'm not... Oh, to hell with it..." she stood and grabbed a handful of berries, sitting again with a plop in the sand. She popped them in her mouth, one after the other. "You can sit if you want." Her voice was quiet, tentative, and her words surprised herself, but she tried to keep that from being too obvious.

Daisy spun and twirled around the fire, moving behind Dan and wrapping her arms around his neck, swaying him from side to side. "Markus went after her, I'm sure she's fine. She's ignorant and naive, but she isn't stupid." It was one of the first logical things to come out of her lips since they had arrived; all the rest seemed to be nonsense that somehow made sense. This time it was just straight common sense. She brought the mood back by resting her chin on Dan's shoulder, running her hands up and down his sides. "You play pretty music."

Marianne found the pipe and passed it to William, rolling towards him on the ground until she was snuggled up to his side. She took a drag herself before passing it over. "You should say please," she teased, ever the mother of the group.

Markus found a flat stone and tried skipping it over the water. It barely skipped once. He frowned and tried again, this time getting a good three skips. He sighed. Markus sat down next to April and stared out at the waves. The darkness was growing around them but it was strangely beautiful. Waves kept hitting the rocks, over and over and over again as if defying the night, refusing to go to bed when it got dark. He took a deep breathe and spoke very slowly, trying to make small talk. "So...if you could have anything in the world...without any limits...money...emotions...physical limits...what would that be?"
He held his knees to his chest, eating berries and watching the water, refusing to focus much attention or energy in her direction lest she bolt again.

Dan smiled and stopped playing to wrap an arm around Daisy, pulling her close. He took her hand and placed it on the guitar. "Strum, while I pick...please" he asked. "Come on I'll show you"
As he started an improvised guitar lesson he leaned his head into her chest, listening to her heartbeat and feeling her breathe come and go. He looked up at her innocently and wanted more than anything to kiss her nipple (with a hint of teeth)...but he was too nervous to make a move. He awkwardly kept up what he was doing. Although he immensely enjoyed the sight of her breasts and wanted to just take her, he still had his own healing to do.

William let Marianne snuggle up to him and even enjoyed the smell of her hair...but he was still too frisky to sit still. He rolled her so that she was laying on top and he kissed her again. "Please mi'lady. Thank you for the pipe, mi'lady. Mind you don't squish my friend down there...mi'lady" he said, playfully. "Hey I don't know if you know this but... Did you know it feels really good when someone does... this" he asked and ran a hand up her scalp. He made a fist, pulling her hair firmly at the roots. He lightly traced his other hand up and down her back as if petting her.

April took a deep breath. "I'd like to be happy again," she said quietly. "Sometimes I can feel it there, right out of reach, and as I lean towards it I fall again. I miss feeling safe. I love the girls. I trust them. But... they're pretty much it." She rested her chin on one knee and avoided looking at Markus, digging her toes deeper into the sand. "I used to dream about being touched. Being loved. The girls can touch and love me, but men... After what happened with my ex fiance, I don't know if I can ever let a man touch me again." She said this very matter of factly. As if she had thought it out for some time, figured it out long ago. And she had. Ever since that night, she was simply sure of it. There was an emptiness in her voice, a lack of emotion. She had grown numb.

Daisy giggled and strummed her thumb along the strings as Dan guided her. She liked the way his hair tickled the skin of her chest. One arm wrapped around him and ran up and down his chest with her fingertips, stroking whatever she could reach. She knew better than to just pounce on him. He was like her darling April. Poor, sweet April. They were so alike, so damaged. They should totally kiss each other better. The thought made her giggle out loud again and wiggle her bum excitedly.

Marianne gasped. She was thankful that she wasn't standing, because everything from her knees down turned to jelly. Her fingernails sunk into William's chest, trying to support herself above him, and at the same time ready to collapse. She moaned out loud, her nipples hardening under the thin fabric of her cropped top. It wasn't until she forced her eyes open that she realised they had closed.

Markus listened patiently without a word. He did not believe this was the end of her story. She was in pain, obviously, but to be numb and emotionless for the rest of her life? He thought not.
"Cool" he said in an equally empty tone. He stood up again and continued throwing stones with admittedly no skill whatsoever. He wasn't from any kind of coastal town. Suddenly he grinned and turned to face her. "I'll tell you what. Let's play a game. Take this rock and throw it. See how far you can get it. Just pretend it's your Ex and throw it as far from you as you can...That should feel really good. The more times you throw a rock, the better you will get. It's like...I don't know. Practicing getting him out of your head. Or something. Don't worry if you fail, everyone does in the beginning...but if you want to get better you have to practice. I have my own pain too so that's what I'm going to do."
He gave her a stone and threw another of his own with a grunt. It went far but sunk as soon as it hit the water. "That was my old math teacher. Asshole."

Dan shivered when Daisy touched him and looked at her a little concerned. "Um...sorry...You are a very nice girl but...what are you trying to do?"
When she laughed and wiggled her bum against him his mind went crazy with ideas. He wanted to fuck her hard and rough, like a piece of meat. But she was a lady. And men are supposed to treat ladies with respect. He was brought up to be gentle and polite, find a nice girl (with clothes on) and marry her. No sex before marriage. No touching or kissing. But the kissing felt so good. He gazed at her neck briefly and had feral thoughts. ((Too kinky to describe in more detail here in the general board?))
The inner conflict triggered him and he started trembling nervously. What to do.

William laughed with a childlike innocence while he watched and felt the physical reactions happening in Marianne. He squeezed her close until she could recover. He scratched her neck and upper back gently while sucking on her earlobe. He grabbed her ass hard and kept kissing her. "Glad you liked that"

April looked at Markus skeptically. "Your math teacher? Really?" She stood and brushed the sand off her skirt. Taking a deep breath, she picked up a stone and held it in her hand, looking down on it. "I can barely even see the water," she murmured. She took a step closer, feeling the sand between her toes. It was cool, and felt quite soothing. Relaxing. Grounding. She envisioned the man she once thought she had loved, and hurled the stone into the water. It plopped in and sank before even one skip, and her shoulders slumped. That was just like him, wasn't it? With that bitter thought in mind, April picked up another stone to follow the first. Still, no skipping. She huffed a sigh and threw a third stone. This one skipped twice. She smiled.

Daisy stopped. "I'm sorry, I'm just being friendly..." she kept her hand on Dan's chest, staying still. She kneeled behind him, pressing her chest to his back, and wrapped her other arm around his torso. "What's wrong?" she murmured soothingly, pressing her cheek against his shoulder and rocking from side to side. She could feel him shaking, and it concerned her. She had never meant to upset him. Perhaps she was being a little too close for comfort. Marianne was better at the soothing thing, but she looked busy. Daisy chewed her lip. "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." She hugged Dan tightly against her.

Marianne shook, her jaw slack. She dropped her forehead against William's neck. "That was... different..." She kissed him back, breathlessly. Whatever he had done had sent electricity through her veins, and her blood was heated and rushing through her veins. Barely thinking, she rolled them so that William lay on top of her and between her legs. She kept kissing him, pressing her hands firmly into his back and rubbing them slowly up and down along the muscle.

Markus cheered for April and threw his own again. It skipped once. He took a break and dipped his feet in the water while watching her practice. He admired her effort and ability to fight her demons.
Somehow he found a rock that was a bit too big and round to be useful, but for the sake of lightening the mood he picked it up and said whimsically "Hey could you help me out with this one? On three..." he started, intending for them to throw it together

Dan shook his head "no no. It's fine really. I like it...I just don't know how to act" he said. He looked down at his feet and put the guitar down. He turned his head and kissed her playfully, but quickly stopped. Dan put his hands on top of her arms as they wrapped around him and he stood up, piggybacking her. He walked them over to William and Marianne.

William was very aware of his growing erection pushing against Marianne. He moaned as Marianne rubbed his back and kind of melted into her. When he looked up and saw the other two coming over he smiled and sat up, slipping his underwear off. "Friends! Come...let's massage each other. Please take this top off, mi'lady"

Back
Top Bottom