Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NEEDS DELETED PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: updated 8/7/2012 Con & non-con, incest, monsters, tentacles, bdsm , more...

I would really like to do the one called "Family Fun"

Daddy knows best also sounds appealing. I would enjoy either.
I hate one liners myself, no problem there, and I alos prefer threads. I am english but im on my Nook to post a lot so sometimes i will make mistakes, but when I see them I go back and edit them.

that is cool i am not a spelling typo nazi lol pm me to negotiate a plot please

RE: UPDATED 8/12/2012 Twisted Concepts, all pairings, kinks, & species Come on in

bumpity bump bump

RE: UPDATED 8/12/2012 Twisted Concepts, all pairings, kinks, & species Come on in

If you're still looking to do an RP with someone, I'm up for it. There are a lot of idea's I like on here so if you want to do an RP, please PM me.

please dont reply here but pm me instead. im still looking for partners so feel free to message me you ideas and likes.

RE: Total Dominance & Submission BDSM. Non-Con, & More

im once again taking rp requests so here goes the bumps

Hey, you've reached your PM quota. I can't respond :p

yea sorry about that i got that fixed now please resend i had missed some 2012 clutter seriously the site should automatically clean off trash bin thats just wrong i have to manually delete everything there too and it counts towards my total pm limit

daily bump all plots open and available at this time.

I am just now coming back from a long hiatus which was forced by real life. i am not as active as i want to be as life is still a bitch at times but i am back and interested in roleplaying with the right people. i am limited to only a couple of role plays due to lack of time to post in a days time so spots will fill fast. however dont be discouraged. if you are interested in roleplaying then send me a message and lets see if we can work something out or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom