Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SmutQuest: The adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildkat said:

Common Commands:
Go <direction>
Pick up <item>
Use <item>
Say <dialog>
Attack <character>
Examine <item>

SmutQuest is designed to recognize many different commands, but be sure to simple so that the parser can understand them!

Twisted Sexuality said:

Common Commands:
Go <direction>
Pick up <item>
Use <item>
Say <dialog>
Attack <character>
Examine <item>

SmutQuest is designed to recognize many different commands, but be sure to simple so that the parser can understand them!

>New Player
Yes

>New Character

>Enter Name:
Chrissy

>Enter Gender:
Female

>Pick Background:
Army Recruit

Twisted Sexuality said:
Go <Down the mine>

Grimy mine tunnel.
This is a cramped tunnel that leads deeper into the mine. You can follow the tunnel to the entrance, or you can take one of the many branches that lead from this tunnel.

Floor: Strange Ore, Minecart
Marcel

As you descend into the mines you notice how quiet they are now. They're never this quiet during the day. If you listen carefully enough, however, you can pick out the echos of two people talking, somewhere deeper in the mine.

wildkat said:
Go <downstairs to yelling>

Madame Eclaire's parlor.
This is the entrance to Madame Eclaire's home for independent ladies. There is a staircase leading up to a number of bedrooms, and a door leading to the city streets.

Floor:
Tina jones,Madame Eclaire, Urban Businessman ,Independent Lady, Small Independent Lady, Independent Lady with Hear of Gold

You enter the room to see Madame Eclaire arguing with a man wearing a gaudy outfit. The Urban Businessman hits the floor with his cane as he speaks.

"Now listen here, Madame. I don't care how long you've been here. This area is undergoing some redevelopment, and that means that you will have to begin paying certain fees to do business on this block. I'm afraid that it isn't negotiable. If you would like, I can show you my... paperwork."

You get the impression that he isn't talking about actual paperwork!

DreamingRose said:

Common Commands:
Go <direction>
Pick up <item>
Use <item>
Say <dialog>
Attack <character>
Examine <item>

Lanfear said:
>New Player
Yes

>New Character

>Enter Name:
Chrissy

>Enter Gender:
Female

>Pick Background:
Army Recruit

Boot Camp Training Square
This is the main training area for the new royal army recruits. There is a large marching square in the center, surrounded by target dummies and training weapon racks. The camp gates are to the south, and there are a number of buildings to the north.

Floor:
Chrissy, Drill Sargent, Army Recruits

Your first day of training as a royal soldier sure has been tough! It's been filled with push-ups, running, being hit with a wooden sword, and liberally used insults against your lineage. The Drill Sargent is almost ready to dismiss you to eat dinner, but first he needs a volunteer!

"I require one of you useless scum of questionable parentage, dumb faces, sweaty stenches, weak muscles, and poor taste in music to run an errand for me. If I don't get a volunteer, then I'll pick one, and you'll do it after 50 push-ups."

wildkat said:
go<up to the man>
Say <sir what kind of paperwork are we talking about?>

Madame Eclaire's parlor.
This is the entrance to Madame Eclaire's home for independent ladies. There is a staircase leading up to a number of bedrooms, and a door leading to the city streets.

Floor:
Tina jones,Madame Eclaire, Urban Businessman ,Independent Lady, Small Independent Lady, Independent Lady with Hear of Gold

The Urban Businessman shakes his fist at you!
"The kind that I work over nosy broads with!"

DreamingRose said:
Go <To Ms Schones>
Say "Do you happen to have an envelope for me?"

Krystyn Armia's room.
This is a fancy bedroom. There is a solid door to the north, and a large wardrobe against the wall.

Floor: Revealing Outfit
Krystyn Armia

You don't see Ms Schones!
You talk to yourself in an empty room.

DreamingRose said:
Go <to the door to the north>

Ms. Schones establishment for industrious women parlor.
This is the entrance to Ms. Schones establishment for industrious women. There is a staircase leading up to a number of bedrooms, and a door leading to the city streets.

Floor:
Krystyn Armia, Ms Schones, Industrious Woman

You have entered a room.

Lanfear said:
wait <don't volunteer>

Boot Camp Training Square
This is the main training area for the new royal army recruits. There is a large marching square in the center, surrounded by target dummies and training weapon racks. The camp gates are to the south, and there are a number of buildings to the north.

Floor:
Chrissy, Drill Sargent, Army Recruits

Drill Sargent scowls!
"The only one of you lazy sacks of dirt-excreting cow assholes that I'm madder at than the ones who didn't volunteer is the one that's about to volunteer! You! Chrissy! I want 50 push-ups, right now! The rest of you get out of my sight!"

wildkat said:
Say<well well is that threat or more of a promise>

Madame Eclaire's parlor.

Floor:

"What that is is you and me going upstairs right now to put it into writing!

Urban Businessman grabs you by the arm!

Twisted Sexuality said:
Go <Towards the voices>

Grimy mine tunnel.
This is a cramped tunnel that leads deeper into the mine. You can follow the tunnel to the entrance, or you can take one of the many branches that lead from this tunnel.

Floor: Broken lamp, Pickaxe
Marcel

You travel deeper into the mine, following the echo of some voices. As you reach the end of a tunnel, you realize that you can understand what they're saying.

Voice 1: "Yes, that was quite a tasty meal. A very tasty meal. These slaves will be excellent food for our mother. Excellent food indeed!"
Voice 2: "Do you think they will miss this one?"
Voice 1: "Oh, I wouldn't think so. They've probably got more than they can keep track of."

The voices ring out in evil laughter.

DreamingRose said:
Say "Ms Schones, are you here?"

This is the entrance to Ms. Schones establishment for industrious women. There is a staircase leading up to a number of bedrooms, and a door leading to the city streets.

Floor:
Krystyn Armia, Ms Schones, Industrious Woman

Ms. Schones looks puzzled.
"Yes, of course I'm here! I'm right in front of you!"

Krystyn must have zoned out for a few moments to not have noticed she found the woman she was looking for. Her eyes brighten up while she flashes the lady a smile.

Say "Do you have an important envelope for me?"

Marcel's eyes widened in shock. Something was eating the slaves!? He had to get out of here, but at the same time, whatever these things were peeked his interest.

Go <to mine cart>
Use <hide in mine cart>

DreamingRose said:
Krystyn must have zoned out for a few moments to not have noticed she found the woman she was looking for. Her eyes brighten up while she flashes the lady a smile.

Say "Do you have an important envelope for me?"

Floor:
Krystyn Armia, Ms. Schones, Industrious Woman

"Why yes, I believe a letter was delivered earlier today from an Important Client."
You receive Letter From Important Client!

Twisted Sexuality said:
Marcel's eyes widened in shock. Something was eating the slaves!? He had to get out of here, but at the same time, whatever these things were peeked his interest.

Go <to mine cart>
Use <hide in mine cart>

Grimy mine tunnel.

Marcel

You don't see mine cart!

Twisted Sexuality said:
Pick up <pickaxe>
Go <hide>

Grimy mine tunnel.

Marcel

You gain item: pickaxe!
You attempt to hide in the tunnel.
Voice 1: "Hey, did that sound like some jerk picking up a pickaxe to you?"
Voice 2: "Sounded more like some jerk trying to hide in a small, cramped tunnel to me."
Voice 1: "Let's go eat whichever one it was."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom