Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Good to be Seen ( Wolvenrogue and Loneiysong)

She sighed and then blushed. Moving with him she looked at him and nodded. She took her guitar and situated it on her shoulder over her breasts. She smiled and moved forward to the microphone. She smiled and began to sing the song. Every once and a while during the chorus she danced over and hit her hip against his and then soon she smiled and looked out at the audience when the song was done and laughed and kissed his lips.

"This song, is an independant song, a gift if you will to my one and only." She turned to face him and winked. SHe strummed the guitar. It was a melody that was somehow like one of his old love songs but it was different in a way. It was a confession of undying love and the laying of ones feelings down on the table.

He faced her as she sung and couldn't help but harmonize. They were nose to nose as they sang to each other. The song seemed to go on forever but no one wanted it to end. Before long there wasn't a dry eye in the room including Ron's. When they finally finished he leaned in over their crossed guitars and kissed her tenderly, and turned to the audience and said, "This ladies and gentleman is my lady. The joy of my heart." He took off his guitar and helped her with hers and then hugged her hard right there on stage. He swept her up in his arms and carried her out to to the limo with out another word..

She smiled and then looked at him and grinned. She moved closer to him as they sang. She shut her eyes and enjoyed the music. She opened her eyes and smiled looking to Ron. She kissedhim back and raised her hand and stroked his face and smiled blushing. She yelped and giggled as he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck and jaw and blushed. "Joy of your heart huh?" SHe whispered and nibbled her ear.

"Yes thats what I said and I meant every word", he said. As he carried her out to the limo he kissed and hugged her the whole way. "If it werent for the fact that you love to tour, i could easily just take you somewhen and retire. How does Paris sound? or the Rocky mountains, or key west? Take your choice." I'll do anything as long as im near you!"

She smiled and leaned into his arms and sighed and then canted her head and shrugged. "I think someplace tropical would be nice to start out in. Maybe be in Paris at christmas. I don't know if I can give up touring though, but I will try for you." She stroked his face and lookeda t him and then sighed as they got to the limo. She crossed her legs and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"We don't have to retire just yet, we can tour for a while if you like". He started to laugh. "You know its funny! al this started because you saw me naked in the shower.That I never would have guessed."

He hugged her to himself as the rode back to meet the tour bus. When they got aboard the first thing the guys noticed was the rock on her finger. "What the hell is this" Danny asked.

She smiled and stroked his face. "A vacation then, someplace tropical, yet secluded." SHe laughed and stroked his face and nodded. "I don't think I will ever be sorry for seeing that devilishly handsom man in the shower." She kissed his lips and grinned wider.

She snuggled in and wrapped her arms around Ron. Gabby loved everything about it. Now she thought about it, maybe she could do with a break. She laughed when she got on the bus. "Yep, seems that I am the joy of someone's life." SHE laughed. She wasn't sure if she would get over that as well.

The guys set about teasing then all the way to Atlanta. Ron finally had had enough. Look guys .. knock it off were getting married in Atlanta tomorrow on stage, give us a break. Everyone stood in shock at his words , especially Gabby. he shot he dumb look and tried to avoid the air in the bus, so thick it could be cut with a knife.

Finally he wrapped his arm around her and took he to his room" lets talk" he said closing the door.

Gabby didn't care. She took it all in good humor and even returned some teasing. When Ron spoke, Gabby looked up and canted her head. She then leaned forward holding her head. No, this was moving all too fast again. She shut her eyes and held her head. When he took her to his room, she swatted him off.

"What the hell, Ron!? I.." She turned and walked to the door and then shook her head and then back to him. "I thought this was a gift." She hissed pointing to the ring. She shook her head again she was so confused. She felt she was an ocean of emotion and she was just trying to stay afloat. She sank to her knees in the room and held her head.

"Whooa !" Ron said. "I've made no formal announcement. I was just shutting the guys up. If you don't like it its off. its no problem. Though i am a bit surprised. I thought you would like the idea." he knealt down on the floor and tried to console her. "I'm sorry, I'm just a big dumb cowboy."

"I..." She sighed and then looked at him and then sighed and kissed his lips and stroked his face and held his face in her hands and frowned looking at him. "Ron, I am just feeling like your moving too fast and you don't realize I am the type of girl I am." She sighed adn then lookd back and forth. "Oh shit, the tabloids are going to pitch a witch hunt. They are going to think I am pregnant. And how do you say we get married on stage?"

"So you want to do it?" Ron was confused. " are we getting married? or are we stopping the plan? I mean it simple really. The guys play the weding march and out you come in bridal gown with your guitar. We can sing our vows. We'll have a minister there too to make it legal. So are we doing this thing or not?" Ron kissed her deeply and looked in her eyes for a sign of what she wanted.

"Oh but I do". He said ."very much, I just thought I'd hurt you and.... never mind... "I would love to marry you onstage tomorrow. Please don't think this is a stunt. Its just my way of telling the world how much I love you. I want you to feel loved, adored, cared for, almost worshiped, because that is how much I love you, and i cant wait to announce it to everyone. We make a terrific couple, you and I.

Back
Top Bottom