Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Good to be Seen ( Wolvenrogue and Loneiysong)

When they got to the limo, Ron closed the privacy panel. He got on the intercom to the driver, "we would like to have dinner in Nashville tonight", he said. "But sir! that is a two and a half hour drive from here." "You heard me correctly" he replied to the driver. "Now where were we?" he asked as he began to unbutton her skin tight pants, as he he kissed her warmly in the comfortable seat of the limo. "I think we have enough time for serious fun between here and Nashville, don't you?"

She groaned and blushed and shivered. "Don't you ever stop?" She whispered quietly. She chuckled and pulled him close and stroked his face gently. Gabby leaned up and buttoned her jeans and kissed his cheek softly and ran her hands through his hair and laughed softly. "Sorry."

"Sorry?" he said. "what did i do? do you want to go back home?" Ron looked bewildered. He had the limo driver pull over and stop the car. "what exactly are you telling me?"

"No no honey." She laughed and kissed his lips and stroked his hair back crawling into his lap. She snuggled her head to his neck and placed a gentle kiss on his jaw. "It's just that, I feel we might be moving a little fast Ron. I love you, I love the things we do." She smiled and stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

He smiled at her response, and hugged her tightly. he opened the privacy panels on the side windows, so they could see the countryside moving by. They were driving through the mountains and the scenery was breathtaking. As they passed a sign for a scenic overlook and nature trail, he asked the limo driver to pull over. "Let's get out and take a walk, and when we get back we can watch the sun set. " he opened the door and helped her out into the warm, late afternoon air. There was a slight breeze. He walked her over to the overlook and they looked out over a vast valley. In the distance, they could just get a glimps of a waterfall. A sign posted there pointed to a trail, and was marked "WATERFALL 1.5 miles"

She smiled and leaned and snuggled into him. She curled her arm around Ron's arm and watched the scenery. She looked up when he said they should go for a walk. Leaning up, she looked at him and grinned. "Sounds perfect." She slowly got out with his help and wrapped her arm through his and held his hand. She smiled and continued to walk with him. Her breath caught. She had never seen anythign so beautiful. She looked at him and grinned. "Sometimes I feel like you know me better than I know myself."

He hugged her to his side and they started off slowly down the wooded trail. The trees formed a canopy over the path that they walked and as they walked down this tunnel of greenery, The sound of the distant falls grew ever louder, slowly building to a roar as the moved slowly down the path. It was a very warm afternoon, and while Ron was thankful for the shade the trees provided, they also choked off the breeze, I it wasn't long before they were sweating.

As they arrived at the edge of the falls the mist almost surrounded them and the beauty of the scene was like nothing Ron had ever seen. They were all alone and Ron offered, "would you like to take a swim?"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his hips as she was pulled into his side. She smiled adn continued to walk with him. She pulled away from him when they began to sweat. She shook her head and groaned fanning herself with her hand the best they could. She sighed adn leaned her head back feeling the mist. She looked at him and smiled coyly.

"I didn't bring a swim suit." She winked to him and began to pull off her shirt and wiggled out of her pants and panties. Pulling her bra off first, she waded slowly into the cool water.

Ron was right behind her. He lead her over near the cascading water and they walked behind it into the hollow of the cliff behind the falls. It was cool and wet and wonderfully private. He pulled her into a kiss. His cock was already hard and poking her in the stomach. The could see out through the falls to the trail where they had been. As they watched, another couple walked up and seeing there clothes hanging from the rail, smiled knowingly.

Gabby groaned and kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. She ran her fingers up through his hair. She blushed and pulled away and looked down to his member where it was poking him. "Ohh honey, someone is so excited." She shifted and laughed and kissed his neck and whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, I am too." She gasped and blushed seeing the other couple and bit her lip and then to him.

Ron laughed as he realized that though the couple could not see them, they knew where they were. They tried to be quiet, and then the couple did something unexpected. The woman picked up Ron's underwear and brought hem to her face and took them. her partner smiled, picked up Gabby's panties and bra and took them.. then they walked away smiling.

"I don't know", he said " not to me! but it is pretty sexy you have to admit." he pulled her back into a kiss and let his hand stray down between her thighs, the heat there was tremendous. "OOOO you are hot my darling!" he said. He lifted her up wrapping her legs around him and lowered her heat slowly over his stiff cock."MMMMM. that feels wonderful. He sat down in a swirling pool of the cool water behind the falls, keeping her impaled on him.

"Well, yea. You revved my engine you sexy beast." She laughed and wrapped her legs around him. She groaned and gasped feeling him fill her once again. S he blushed and began to grind her hips forward and blushed shivering and looked at him. "Ohh you beast." She kissed his lips teasin.

Ron had been very beasty when he first took her under the waterfall, but as he looked on her lovely body, something changed. Suddenly he felt more protective than beasty, more adoring than lustful. he sat down on the moss covered rock, the water streaming over them, and just held her close and slowly, lovingly rocked his hips. His cock was still fully hard and he savored the feeling of her body wrapped so tightly around him. He kissed her deeply. "Your an amazing woman, he said. A very amazing woman!

He pulled her to himself. "This place is really beautiful," he said. What do you say we take a break from the tour and just spends some time together? " he kissed her gently. He wanted this amazing woman to be his wife, and he had begun to realize how really important she was to him. He took her hand and played with her new diamond on her finger. "This is a nice ring", he said, "but it doesn't do you justice. I could buy another like it but I could never get another one of you."

She smiled adn then nodded. "I have to agree to that." She sighed and then raised an eyebrow and ran a hand up and down his arm and frowned. Could she stay away from the tour. Did she even want to? She sighed and then sat back and then looked at him when he commented on her new ring. She suddenly felt a pang of guilt. Shutting her eyes tightly she looked at him and smiled.

"No, I don't need another diamond ring. And I would love to spend time with you, but, don't you think I am still new in the tour to take a break from it?" She stroked his hair back adn bit her lip.

"I think what is more important is what you want to do with your life. What will make you happy? Before I met you, I have acheived all of my goals in the music world, but until I met you, it was all business. Now that's all changed. For the first time in my life I'm really happy, and the hell of it is I'm almot too old to truely enjoy it. I want more than that for you. So tell me what you really want. I have more than enough money for the both of us. More than we can spend. On the other hand if its the thrill of being on stage that you want, then lets do that together." He hugged her and kissed her and looked into her eyes through the dark mist, and waited for an answer.

"I do want to still play in front of the crowds. I like to play with you." She sighed and stroked his face. "And you are not too old to enjoy my company. You are the perfect age." She kissed hsi forehead and sat on his lap and snuggled her head under his chin and shut her eyes and licked her lips. "If you were any younger, I wouldn't be attracted to you, but your just right." She stroked his chest gently and sighed softly to him.

He hugged her tight. Well if that is the case we have rehearsing to do my sexy little vixen, he said. He picked her up and carried her out from behind the waterfall and back to the path. He laughed when he remebered that the other couple had stolen their underwear. .... "Hey how would you like to play on stage tonite with just me? I'm sure I could arrange it, and I'm sure it will make headlines", he said, kissing her passionately. He walked back to the waiting limo, they got in and the driver headed on to nashville and the restaurant he had picked out.

When they arrived, he wispered to the manager, and a huge grin came across the manager's face, as he looked over at Gabby. "I'll have instruments ready for you when you've finished eating...Oh and dinner is on the house!" the manager said.

"Yes we do." She laughed as she was still naked. She smiled adn nodded. "I would love to play on stage with you. It is not a new thing, and I am sure we could do that." SHe pulled on her clothes, sans her underwear. She went with him to the limo and sighed as she sat leaning against him and rolled her ring between her fingers and shut her eyes.

"Nice. What did you say to him?" Gabby said to Ron when they arrived in the restaurant. She took his hand and walked with him to their table and snuggled in close to him and leaned her head against him and grinned softly.

"I just told him we would like to use his stage and audiance." "We" he asked me as he looked at you, and I said yes. thats what got us the free meal. Pretty girls always win" Ron said smiling. "and you may lady are a very very pretty girl! Sexy too!" Ron couldnt help admiring how nice she looked with the very short cropped tee shirt she was wearing especially with no bra. The bottoms of both breasts peeked out like two little new moons, creamy white, and her nipples tented the worn material. They were shown to a table, and Ron stayed on his best behavior, though with Gabby sitting across from him he was having a hard time. They ordered a meal and began to eat. The manager came by the table and said. "I have your signature guitars up there on the stage when ever your ready."

"Want to take a break and sing?" he said. "we can come back and order a fresh steak when were through."

"Here?" SHe laughed adn looked at him. With a scandalized gasp, she playfully hit him on the chest. "Ron! I am far from pretty." She smiled and shook her head and laughed. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him as they walked to the table. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She continued to eat. She smiled and looked at him and nodded. "Sure."

"I thought it might be fun, and it will give the audience a real thrill, seeing you up so close. and truth be told, that outfit is something else thanks to our friends at the water fall." Ron chuckled and rested his hand on her tight pants as they walked up to the stage. Lets do your last song he said. He got up and introduced them to surprised cheers from the room. He played the opening and waited for her to sing her song as she had the last time.

Back
Top Bottom