Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Good to be Seen ( Wolvenrogue and Loneiysong)

She sighed and bit her lip. She was on her way out, when he took her wrist and pulled her in under the water. She gasped and leaned her body into his arms and wrapped her arms tightly around him and smiled and then leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. She rolled her hips forward and then looked at him.

"I am in love with you as well." She whispered and blushed softly. Gabby moved forward on her toes and placed her lips gently over his. She canted her head to the side and deepened the kiss. I mean, who cared, she was his girlfriend right? She looked down at her clothes and blushed. "Well, I guess I will have to change now anyway." She chuckled and pulled off her shirt and pants and moved in closer.

He held her close and pulled her soft naked breasts against his chest, his hands slipping inside her soaked panties and then pushing them down her thighs. he pushed her gently against the wall of the shower and the sunk down and began kissing his way down her body caressing every square inch. he suckled each nipple and then worked his way across her flat tummy to the mound of her sex. He gently parted her lips with his fingers and then extending his tongue dipped into the warm pink folds he had exposed. he carefully watched her reaction and made each move of his tongue for maximum effect. "MMMMMMMMM you taste soooo good" he said. His hands slid up her body gently massaging her breasts. He kept on working her body gently and finally said "let go my sweet darling, this is my gift to you cum for me, Let me feel and taste you cum!"

She blushed as her panties were pushed to the side. She sighed softly and felt her panties pressed into her thighs. They were keeping her from escaping, but she didn't want to. She gasped as she felt the wall of the shower meet her back. Gabby groaned and blushed feeling his hands and lips all over. The warm water continued to roll down and around her and she shut her eyes. When he caught a nipple, she gasped and rolled her hips against him. But groaned when he moved down to her sex.

When he parted her, she gasped as she felt him enter her heat. She rolled her eyes up and collapsed further against the wall. Reaching up, she gripped the walls as much as she could as she groaned rolling her hips instincually up. She gripped his hand to her chest and rolled her hips forward against him. She was lost in her own world. Her face was covered in a violent blush that almost covered her whole body. When he told her to cum, she had been holding it back. She knew she was going to collapse. She was breathing hard and panting. Throwing her head back she screamed her pleasure as she came into that mouth that was so skilled. With a soft whimpering noise, she began to wilt against the shower wall. Face alight in pure joy and pleasure.

Ron caught her as she started collapse. He lifted her to his shoulders so she was seated there. He legs extending down his back her warm sex open wide in front of his flickering tongue. When he was greated by a flood of her cum leaking out he lapped it up and continued to stimulate her as he stood to his feet. He felt her collapse over his head, her brasts and nipples now caressing his ears. Though he had to fight for room to breath he was in heaven. " Cum again!" he sighed into her pussy. "let youyrself go! I love it when you cum!" He was holding her ass in his hands and his wet soapy fingers were now playing at her rosebud while he continued to lick her.

Never in her life had she been caught before. The feeling on him hooking her still pantie tied legs around his shoulders and down her back sent a silent thrill to her that was separate and apart from her release. She gently cuddled his head and groaned softly to him. Her nipples touching the warm flesh of his ears, her breasts hanging down on either side of his head. She groaned, resting her head against the side of the shower wall. When she heard his whisper she groaned. She was not sure if she could again.

But when he was delving and playing with her ass, she arched back rubbing the bottom of her stomach against his head, she leaned her ehad back and groaned. Her toes curled as she began to breath hard again. Her hips grinding forward into his face in earnest. Her hands caught fist fulls of his hair and one caught his shoulder. Her nails digging into him, conveying her pleasure.

"Cum for me!" came his urgent request from between her thighs as he flicked his tongue over her clit with everthing he could manage. Cum for me! he repeated. It was clear he wasn't stopping untill he got the desired result. H e slipped a soapy finger deep in her ass and wiggled it doing all he could to drive her over the edge. his other hand found a breast and rolled her nipple between thumb and for finger.

She gasped and rolled her hips forward as his finger invaded her. She rolled her eyes and screamed louder than the first time. She came harder against him and rode his mouth and tongue. She held his head and made purring noises as she shut her eyes. "Oh, oh Ron." She bit her lip. She threw her head back again against the shower wall and shut her eyes tightly and whimpered.

Ron was ready and eager for the flood that greeted his tongue as he came hard. He lapped at her pussy enjoying her nectar he let her slide limply down his body until her shaking laegs touche the floor of the shower The did not seem to suport her weight and he scooped her back into his arms and carried her to his bed. He threw back the covers and they sprawled on the cool crisp sheets. He tucked her under his arm and cuddled her as she drifted off for a few minutes his cock was still hard, exposed, and pointing toward the ceiling. He kissed her gently and let her recover from her orgasmic experience.

Gabby blushed as she came again. Her body seemed to tighten so rapidly at his administrations. She whimpered in pleasure and rolled her head back and blushed.

When he set her down on her feet, her legs almost collapsed from under her, but Ron, being always aware, scooped her up. She leaned into his arms as they went to the bed and she laid down. She was still wet, but she didn't care. She snuggled into his muscled body. Her legs worked off the panties. With a sigh, she wrapped her leg around his and shut her eyes panting hard for air. She gripped his shoulder and blushed. Returning the kiss, she seemed to get a control of herself and looked at him.

"Ron...that was great. Thank you." She stroked her hand through his hair. Did she really just thank him!? How awkward. She blushed and looked at him.

Ron smiled back at her, but resisted a smirk. "Your welcome sweety , he said, glad you liked it." Ron was still very horny but he knew that at least at this point it wasn't about him. It was about wooing this vixen and making her really his. He wanted that desperately, and there would be time for his gratification soon enough. He let his finger stray to he clit and gently, every so gently massaged it, letting her own body do for him what he could not. He felt her heat and arousal rising slowly. he patiently moved her once again from simmer to steaming , to a rolling boil. Soon she would be cuming yet again. He was in seventh heaven.

Gabby smiled and looked at him. She knew that Ron was aroused. The way he kept touching him. Touching her clit. She smiled and moved onto his lap. She was straddling him. Reaching over, Gabby pulled on her stetson and purred grinning to him. He aroused her to the point she was doing this. Reaching down between her thighs, she took his member and began to stroke it. Rolling her eyes up, she moaned to him. Rubbing her now wet pussy against him. "I think, you deserve a release now Ron." She whispered and slid herself down on him. She continued to grind forward and blushed.

Ron's body shuddered as she sunk down on his hard cock. My god her pussy was tight and hot and oh so wet. His hands came up to her breasts as she rode him like a cowgirl rides a horse, rocking forward and back . he arched up into her his body becoming both rigid and desperate for more of her. The girl was tiny compared to his huge hands and they gripped her hips tightly sliding her up and down his rigid cock, groaning loudly. He felt his body tense. He could resist it know more. He succumbed to the wonderful feeling of her hot wet pussy." OH MY LORD!" he half screamed. he collapsed back on the bed and pulled her down on top of him and gently kissed her succulent lips. "You may dear are amazing! and now you are mine. all mine." The pair laid back under the covers and passed out as she slept the first night in his bed skin to skin with him.

The next morning, Ron was all business. the coffee was made and he was dressed before she even woke up. "Wake up! sleepy head, we have a very important appointment down town. he hurried her to get dressed and they were met outside the RV by a limo that whisked them away to a posh down town office. When they arrive Ron gave the receptionist and they were shown to a large conference room on the table were ten large black velvet covered boxes. A man came in, shook Ron's hand, and said, "so this is the lucky lady?" I'm Mr. Sanderson Miss?"... "I'm the owner of Sanderson's fine Jewelers and Gems."

She blushed as she continued to ride him harder and faster. His big hands felt wonderful on her body. She could feel him getting close. She was too. Rolling her eyes up she screamed her pleasure as she came, but he was right behind her. She blushed and kissed him back running her fingers over his face and hair. She smiled and curled up against him falling asleep for the first time in a long time in a bed where she wasn't completely alone.

Gabby groaned and rolled over. Her body was sore, but she felt so alive. She got up and walked in and took a cup of coffee before going to her room. She got dressed as fast as her aching muscles would allow her to. She sighed and came out in a vintage rock shirt that was cut so it was barely below her breasts. She was also wearing some skin tight new vinyl pants that rode low on her waste. She sat in the limo, pulling on her sun glasses. "Um, my name is Gabriella Keaton." She smiled and moved her sunglasses up on her head and took the man's hand in a strong firm grip. She was not sure why Ron brought her here, but she was smarter than to ask questions as she sat back down and watched the man.

Mr. sanderson prceeded to open the various boxes, display cases really. They we each filled with variuos Diamon solitaire rings. All had big stones 3 carrats and up. "Well miss Keaton what do you see that you like ?" Mr. Wade (Ron) has given instructions that we find the one you like best even if it means making a custom ring, so do you know what you might like? He opened all the boxes. Ron sat back and watched in silence, a big grin on his face. It made him feel so damn good seeing her eyes go wide. Maybe now she would believe he was serious.

She could feel her jaw almost hit the table and she looked at him and blushed. "You really don't have to do this." SHe whispered. Damn. A diamond?! No one had ever made overatures to get her jewelry. She blushed and then looked at him and kissed his lips and held him tightly. "You are enough for me, besides, a ring might get in the way while I am playing guitar, especially the big ones." She whispered and blushed running a hand through his hair kissing his neck.

Ron laughed and smiled at her.. "Your not getting out of this that easily! he said. We have almost all day. "Mr. Sanderson can you get us some lunch brought in so my lady has time to make up her mind?" "Certainly sir.. Johnston! order them some lunch!" Sanderson went back to showing her rings pointing out the features of each. Ron sat behind her his arms wrapped around her bare midriff sereptitiously cupping her breast now and then, he couldnt get over her, even for a minute. Her body, her music, everything about her.

She sighed adn sat back. But soon was pulled into the diamond shopping. She smiled and soon had a custom oval cut diamonds. She smiled and was looking at the custom bands. She smiled adn chose ultimately her ring to be custom. It had a oval cut, with a band that looked like it was a branch with leaves. She smiled and then looked at him and kissed her lips. "I will give you something special, so special." She promised into his lips.

Around that time, they had two sandwhiches brought in. She chuckled and raised an eyebrow looking at him. "I guess now I have to start watching my figure." She shook her head and leaned back and nodded.

Ron chuckled at the thought. "Was she honestly worried about her figure?" "You look amazing!" he said loud enough for all in the room to hear. He picked up asandwhich and took a bite. "When will the ring be available ?" he asked Mr. Sanderson. "I need it by Saturday". "Yes sir! We will make that happen. Thank you for using Sanderson's, we will be ready for you Saturday morning sir" He waited while Gabby finished her sandwhich and then taking her hand lead her out of the offices, and back downstairs to where the Limo was still waiting. When they go tinto the private elevator and the doors had closed, he pushed the stop button, and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. His hand slipped up under the bottom of her tee shirt and cupped her breast which rested in a quarter cup bra that thrust it up and forward but did not cover her sensitive nipples. He rand his fingers across them teasing them until they were fully erect. His cock was rock hard in his pants as he pressed himself tight against her left hip.

Gabby leaned into him and began to eat her lunch. She sighed and was honestly excited for a ring. Exactly, she knew what to get him. He would love it. But she would need Dave's help. She smiled and walked out of the office. Following Ron, she smiled. Her heart was beating wildly. She was getting a diamond ring. She moved into the elevator but blushed when he pushed the stop button. However, when he pulled her into a kiss, she groaned melting into it quickly. Something about his lips was totally like a nerve killer, cause when he kissed her, something happened where her legs turned to jelly. Feeling his hands on her, she arched her back so more of her breast could fit in him. She whimpered feeling him teasing her nippls. She rolled her hips against his member and groaned.

"Ohh, honey, your so hard." She whispered through lips that seemed like they were already swollen. She kissed his lips again and reached her hands down into his pants and began to touch and stroke him and rolled her eyes up and made soft purring noises.

He unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to his ankles, then unbuttoned her skin tight vinyl pants and pulled them down well below her knees taking her panties with them. Before she realized what was happening, she was upside down and his head was between her thighs which were now resting on his shoulders, and his tongue was buried deep in her pussy. His hard cock was sticking up straigtht into her face, and in easy reach of her hands and her lips. Ron was working away at her pussy and clit with his tongue and his hands were full with her full breasts.

Ron couldnt get enough of his girl, He wanted her whenever and however he could get her. He thought to himself that he had better marry her soon, before a baby was on its way.

Gabby groaned and leaned back pulling her hands through her hair and blushed as he worked her pants and panties down. She gasped as suddenly she was upside-down. She groaned adn moved her lips around him and hooked her legs tighter around his head. She shut her eyes and groaned rolling her hips forward against him. She began to deep throat him working her head forward and backward as she shut her eyes whimpering around his thickness. She gripped onto his thighs praying he didn't drop her on her head.

Ron thrust up into her hot throat.. He had been arroused all during the diamond purchase from teasing her nipples. He groaned into her pussy and let go emptying his balls down her throat or up as the case may be. His legs grew shaky but he hung on, working his tongue hard to bring Gabby a climax.
He wanted her cum. "Cum for me please Baby!" he cried into her crotch

Ron came hard and collapsed backward against the wall of the elevator with Gabby still astride his shoulders. His hot breath lightly caressed her sensitive folds as he panted in the throws of orgasm, but as he recovered her he got back to his feet and again began licking the glistening folds in front of him, hungrily licking up the nectar that leaked from them. His arms wrapped around her body and his hands gripped the Globes of her ass. He pulled them wide apart giving his flicking tongue full access to her innermost parts. He circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, and then ran it up and down the length of her gaping slit. When he had her at least temporarily clean, he helped her back to her feet and the pair made themselves at least partially presentable before restarting the elevator and resuming their kissing, tasting each other on the others lips.

With a moan, Gabby continued to roll her hips against his face as he sought to clean her up. Wincing, she felt him grip her ass. She gasped as she groaned and moved away from him and crawled away so if he collapsed, she wouldn't be falling on her head. She whimpered blushing feeling his breath on her folds and looked back at him and bit her lip. She smiled when he helped her up and pulled back on her clothes and groaned kissing him back and held his hair grinding her hips agianst his and laughed softly.

Back
Top Bottom