Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Necklace Changes Everything by RobBase086 and MadilynShay

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob and Jayde had been seriously dating one another for a year now. Rob is 40 years old, short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. He manages a bikini store while Jayde works as a receptionist for a company since she graduated from college. The name of the bikini store that Rob manages is COOL WAVES! He has been doing this for a couple of years now. Rob and Jayde met when he happened to be on his lunch break at a dinner close to where they both work at. They meet at least every day there for lunch since they first met.

Rob was working in the bikini shop when a shipment arrives to his store. Cheryl was watching the sales floor while Rob and Candy were unloading the shipment that just happened to come into the store. Rob signs for it and receives the new boxes of swim wear and any other products that they sell. One of the boxes he has in his hands accidently gets knocked over and one of the boxes just happened to come open. While Rob was putting things back into the box he happens to notice this necklace laying on the ground. He picks it up and places it into his shirt pocket not realizing that it is cursed. "Well Candy I think that is it for what we are receiving today." He says to her and then looks at his watch realizing that it is almost time to go on his lunch break. "Oh I have to be going! I told Jayde that I would meet her for lunch today!" He says to Candy.

Mean while Jayde is at work and her boss Rick Maurer is trying to figure out how to get into her panties. He walks into her office and places his hands onto her shoulder trying to look down her blouse to see her breasts. Jayde has a great body but tends to hide her curves with her clothes that she wears. "Jayde did you get those reports typed up for me by chance?" Rick asked her.

Though she was only 23, much younger than her boyfriend Rob, she still loved him more than she would ever have imagined. She wasn't close with any of her family, and he took care of her and gave her the support that she needed. Though there were moments where she found herself wishing he would focus more of his attention towards her, she was happy. Unlike most men, he didn't push her to do things that she felt uncomfortable with. She wasn't a christian, but she still believed that she should save herself for the man she was going to be with for the rest of her life. As much as she wanted him to be, she couldn't yet predict if that man was Rob.

It was just past noon and already, the day had been long. Work just seemed to drag on and on, and all she wanted to do was go on her lunch break to meet Rob so she could give him his anniversary present. Glancing at the clock, she smiled as she saw that there was only 5 minutes left until she could leave. As her boss walked in, her smile immediately faded. Not only was he a cruel man, but he was just plain creepy. He never made any attempt to hide his attraction for Jayde, his eyes digging into her skin as they traveled over her body every time he looked at her. Just being around him made her feel uncomfortable.

"Yes sir.." she said, shifting uncomfortably as his rested his hands on her shoulders. "I just sent them to you." she said as she stood up, forcing a smile so as not to seem rude. Slipping on her sweater, she grabbed her purse and Rob's gift and made her way to the diner, sitting at their usual table as she waited for him. Before he came in, she placed his gift on the table in front of where he sat, eager for him to open it. It had taken a few paychecks, but she had saved up enough to get him a watch that he had been wanting for quite some time. Seeing him walk into the diner, she couldn't help but smile.

MadilynShay said:
Though she was only 23, much younger than her boyfriend Rob, she still loved him more than she would ever have imagined. She wasn't close with any of her family, and he took care of her and gave her the support that she needed. Though there were moments where she found herself wishing he would focus more of his attention towards her, she was happy. Unlike most men, he didn't push her to do things that she felt uncomfortable with. She wasn't a christian, but she still believed that she should save herself for the man she was going to be with for the rest of her life. As much as she wanted him to be, she couldn't yet predict if that man was Rob.

It was just past noon and already, the day had been long. Work just seemed to drag on and on, and all she wanted to do was go on her lunch break to meet Rob so she could give him his anniversary present. Glancing at the clock, she smiled as she saw that there was only 5 minutes left until she could leave. As her boss walked in, her smile immediately faded. Not only was he a cruel man, but he was just plain creepy. He never made any attempt to hide his attraction for Jayde, his eyes digging into her skin as they traveled over her body every time he looked at her. Just being around him made her feel uncomfortable.

"Yes sir.." she said, shifting uncomfortably as his rested his hands on her shoulders. "I just sent them to you." she said as she stood up, forcing a smile so as not to seem rude. Slipping on her sweater, she grabbed her purse and Rob's gift and made her way to the diner, sitting at their usual table as she waited for him. Before he came in, she placed his gift on the table in front of where he sat, eager for him to open it. It had taken a few paychecks, but she had saved up enough to get him a watch that he had been wanting for quite some time. Seeing him walk into the diner, she couldn't help but smile.

Rob did want to spoil Jayde as much as he could and tried to do as much as he could with his position that he had in his job. Due to how the economy was things were not easy at the moment especially with the heat wave that is hitting certain parts of the United States. He would love to plan something special to propose to her. He would not mind planning a week get away where there was a tropical island where he could propose to her when the full moon was out and the stars as they took that romantic walk on the beach together.

"I am glad that you have it done Ms. Anderson." He said wanting to very much fondle and grab her nice firm tits that she had that were just waiting to be grabbed like nice firm melons. He knew that she was sweet and innocent to where she had never had her cherry popped. If he could he would love to teach her a few things that she does not know about and unleash that wild sexual animal inside her. "Well that is great that you just sent them to me. I will look them over Ms. Anderson and make sure that they are ready to be signed." He said as his fingers were trying to creep over to touch her breast, but she happened to get up from where she was sitting and removed his hands from her shoulders.

Rob just happened to be walking into the restaurant when he saw his beautiful girlfriend sitting at their booth. He was so happy to see her and walked over to sit down. Rob was so busy that he had forgotten it was their anniversary even though he did have that cursed necklace in his pocket that he could give to her. "Hi baby! How are you doing?" He said smiling from ear to ear. "How is your day going for you so far? What is this here?" He asked wondering about it. Not realizing that it was their anniversary.

Her smile widened as Rob came over to her, sitting across from her. She sat up for a moment, leaning across the table to kiss him softly on the cheek before sitting back down. "Well.. It wasn't going all that well. Mr. Maurer just gives me the creeps." she said, her voice trailing off as she recalled him in her office, his hands running over her shoulders. She shivered slightly at the thought, trying to bring her attention back to Rob. "But I feel perfect now that you're here." she said smiling.

She was amazed at how easily he could make a bad day perfect for her. He knew exactly what to do to make her happy. The only downside was that he seemed to know exactly what to do to make her day worse. Though he could could make her happy, he was also pretty good at irritating her as well. "Its your gift." she told him. "For our anniversary." she said, seeing it click in his head. Her smile immediately faded, her eyes filling with tears. "You forgot.."

MadilynShay said:
Her smile widened as Rob came over to her, sitting across from her. She sat up for a moment, leaning across the table to kiss him softly on the cheek before sitting back down. "Well.. It wasn't going all that well. Mr. Maurer just gives me the creeps." she said, her voice trailing off as she recalled him in her office, his hands running over her shoulders. She shivered slightly at the thought, trying to bring her attention back to Rob. "But I feel perfect now that you're here." she said smiling.

She was amazed at how easily he could make a bad day perfect for her. He knew exactly what to do to make her happy. The only downside was that he seemed to know exactly what to do to make her day worse. Though he could could make her happy, he was also pretty good at irritating her as well. "Its your gift." she told him. "For our anniversary." she said, seeing it click in his head. Her smile immediately faded, her eyes filling with tears. "You forgot.."

He was happy to see her as well as he was smiling when he sat down. He watched as she sat up from where she was sitting at and leaned across from the table kissing him softly onto his cheek. He turned his head to try to kiss her lips softly, but instead just missed by kissing the corner of her mouth due to her pulling away so quickly from him. "I am sorry to hear that it was not going well at all for you and he gives you the creeps. I am looking forward to when you gain enough experience and able to move on from there my love." He told her as heard her say that she was happy to see him. "I am glad that you feel perfect now that I am here baby." He said back smiling at her and giving her a wink.

His eyes lite up with she mentioned that it was his gift. "Oh really now? That is great lover!" He said excited and could not wait to open it up. He started to unwrap the small box and realized it was the watch that he wanted. "Oh fantastic love! You got me the watch that I wanted! Thank you so much!" He said all excited as he heard her say for our anniversary and then it dawned on him about it being a year that they have been together. "Oh here I did get you a little something and I hope you like it." He said reaching into his shirt pocket to remove the cursed necklace. He did not have the chance to place it into a box or wrap it up for her, but it should be just fine and he hoped that she would like it. "What I want you to do my love is close your eyes and hold your hands out."

As she did this he placed the necklace into her hands. He hoped that she would love his gift that he got for her but for some reason when she opened her eyes the eyes of the tiki on the necklace flashed really quick that she could only see having some sort of effect on her when she touched it.

She took the necklace from him, staring at it strangely. Of all things, why would he get her this? Suddenly, something changed. As the necklace lit up for a fraction of a second, her mind suddenly transformed. "I love it." she said quietly, even though just seconds before he had thought it was hideous. She put it on, strange sensations suddenly flooding through her body. She looked up at Rob, smilingly devilishly. Leaning in close to him, she brushed her leg against his under the table. Though she had never really experienced sexual desires before, she was suddenly craving Rob. She wanted him in any way possible.

"Thank you baby." she said sweetly as she leaned across the table, placing her hand on his kiss as she gave him a slow, deep kiss. It was something they had never done before, but she continued to kiss him passionately, uncaring of who saw.

MadilynShay said:
She took the necklace from him, staring at it strangely. Of all things, why would he get her this? Suddenly, something changed. As the necklace lit up for a fraction of a second, her mind suddenly transformed. "I love it." she said quietly, even though just seconds before he had thought it was hideous. She put it on, strange sensations suddenly flooding through her body. She looked up at Rob, smilingly devilishly. Leaning in close to him, she brushed her leg against his under the table. Though she had never really experienced sexual desires before, she was suddenly craving Rob. She wanted him in any way possible.

"Thank you baby." she said sweetly as she leaned across the table, placing her hand on his kiss as she gave him a slow, deep kiss. It was something they had never done before, but she continued to kiss him passionately, uncaring of who saw.

Rob smiled as she took the necklace not realizing that there were going to be some drastic changes due to what he has given Jayde for their anniversary. "I am glad that you love it my love!" He said with a big smile on his face. He watched as Jayde began to lean in kissing his lips in a slow and deep passionate kiss like never before. He was a bit shocked by it. "Jayde are you feeling ok? The reason why I ask is because I have never seen you kiss me like that before!" Some how as she was leaning over to kiss him and while they kissed the clasp on the necklace came undone as Jayde returned back to her normal self once again in the middle of the kiss. "You are welcome!" He said to her responding back to her thank you to her. He was a bit surprised in her actions.

Rob calmly smiled as he looked at her. "Shall I be over tonight kitten to watch a movie with you?" He said as he waited for her to respond back. He does not realize that later on that night a more aggressive than normal Jayde will be ready for him once she places the necklace around her neck when the movie is going to start up. "About what time should I come over tonight? Would you like for me to pick up anything for us to eat or snack on by chance?"

Back
Top Bottom