Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

He had been a brick wall back before the switch in his brain was flipped. It had been get the "mission" done and go their separate ways. Bianca kept her eyes closed. Soon sleep brought her into it's peaceful darkness, still touching Zwei and getting comfort from that.

The next day she watches as Eric prepares a needle to take a sample of blood. Already a female assistant had taken a vaginal swab from her. Cold and clinical as always. The same assistant cleans her skin with an alcohol wipe before her creator sticks the needle into her flesh, pulling out bright red blood a second later.

When Zwei woke, Bianca had already left. He yawned softly and began folding the blanket into a square before leaving it at the edge of the bed. The first thing he thought off was to look for her. He took a detour and met an empty pantry. He rubbed his eyes and made his way to the showers. He brushed his teeth and doused his face with water, a slight tinge of mint lingering in his mouth. He had always found it slightly annoying and pleasant at the same time as it felt like his tongue was exposed to a constant blast of cold air. 

Next he went to take a shower. After he was done cleaning, he turned up the temperature before standing in the cascade of water, his eyes closing sleepily. 

Eric finished his tests and dismissed Bianca while he finished writing things on his chart. He knew Bianca wouldn't be on top of her game even though her foot had healed after the sample had been taken from her. She would probably go curl up back in bed, hopefully with Zwei. So far he and the other scientists are delighted by their apparent pair bonding so far.

Zwei left the showers and got dressed. He rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms. He dropped the used clothing into a basket and left the showers. Apparently, there was some problem about keeping the gym facility open 24/7 so he had about half and hour's waiting time before he could even step inside the gym. Walking down the corridor, he met Bianca. "Morning, are you feeling better? I mean your leg." Zwei clarified.

"My foots fine, but Eric still gave me a little bit of time to rest after the tests he had ordered done this morning. "For now they haven't given us anything to do. I really don't want to work out or do anything like that either." Really, Bianca doesn't know what she wants to do at the moment.

"I see. I'm going to the gym," Zwei said as he shifted his weight to rest on one foot, "You should probably stay here or something like that. You may end up injuring yourself more... maybe you could finish the movie from yesterday." He clenched a fist experimentally, "Unless you do have a better suggestion. Or you need a constant supply of ice packs, then I won't go to the gym."

"Mmm. I think I won't need a constant supply of ice packs, but maybe some heat will make me feel better after the tests they did?" Bianca's hoping Zwei will catch onto the fact that she wants his body heat. "Hard to get that in the gym."

"Hmm. I'm not objecting on that. But do you still need me to help you walk?" Zwei asks as he moves to help Bianca, "So I'm not going to the gym. I'll have to act as a hot bottle for my partner." He pulled a face before grinning, "I just hope that you would get better."

"No. I'm fine. I just want to go to bed. "I'll get better, after a bit." Bianca doesn't know how to explain the feeling of dread that had come over her. If feels like a sack of stones sitting on her chest. She took his hand before heading for her room. "Lets go."

Somehow, he could feel a certain tension in the air but refrained from saying anything about it. He follows her wordlessly to her room enjoying the warmth in his hand. He sat on the edge of the bed, his feet still resting on the floor. After a moment, he drew his legs up before moving towards Bianca. "Did you want to talk about something?"

Bianca crawled into her bed beside him, waiting for him to lay next to her. "I doubt it will do much good Zwei. I'm just tired of all the tests. I don't want to be poked and prodded after all the time we have sex," she says quietly, hoping the cameras wouldn't pick it up. She closed her eyes, fighting the hot tears that are welling up behind her eye lids.

"We all are." Then Zwei realized that Bianca was crying. He had never thought himself to be a particularly good comforter so he just listened. "I hear you but maybe..." Maybe what? He did not know what to say. He pulled her close and whispered, "Hey, don't cry, don't cry. We will find our way out of this eventually, that's what we're trained to do remember?"

Bianca had pretty much given up hope on getting out of the scientist clutches. Surely they would have something to keep them in line. "What would we do if we did somehow get free," she murmured thickly to him.

"When we are free we would be free to do what we want, perhaps we could find out about our origin." Zwei said as he ran a hand through her hair, "Perhaps they could enlighten us... or something like that."

"Real vampires aren't real Zwei. They come from humans misunderstanding of how corpses decayed." She cuddled up to him and closed her eyes. "It's a nice dream though, being free."

"Hmm. How would you know?" Zwei said, as he felt sleepiness threaten to overcome him. He shook his head and rubbed his face, "We'll probably have a chance to escape once they start sending us out for missions and assignments like that. They can't follow us all the time."

"Who knows how long that will be Zwei. They won't send me out if I'm fertile and can have kids. They'll just keep breeding me like some type of brood mare." She pressed her head into his chest again.

"Hmmm," Zwei said thinking slightly, "No, they won't, why do you think they have trained you the same way they have trained me? It is because we will be working on the same assignments. So don't worry, alright?" He shook her slightly. 

Just then, Zwei's heightened senses informed him that the hatch door had opened at the far end of their quarters. Someone was here. "You hear that? Someone is here."

His words didn't do anything to ligthen Bianca's mood. "I hear it," she says softly. She doesn't recognize the footsteps.

Zwei got up, lifting Bianca into a upright position before climbing off the bed. "You coming?" He asked as he reached out with a hand to help her up. 

Eve walked down the corridor towards the pantry. She was here to meet the subjects of the project that she was going to fund. The authority had decided that it was best to send her in with a four guards along with a scientist.

Bianca sighed. What did they want now? She wiped her eyes on her sleeve, trying to make it look like she hadn't been crying. Her eyes still have a shine to them that says she had been shedding tears. Carefully she took Zwei's hand. It seems all to soon she lets it go. She doesn't feel like revealing any more emotional weakness then she has to at the moment.

One of the guards motions for her that she should stop, so Eve paused before a door as the man knocked before opening it moments later. "You have a guest. She'll be coming in-"

"There will be no need for me to enter into anyone's privacy. I'll speak to them in the-" she glanced at the sign overhead, "pantry. Just be sure not to take too long."

Zwei waited for the door to close before turning to Bianca. "We'll wait for a but until you're ready before we meet this guest." Whoever it was, it was a rare occasion. As of current this was the third guest which had visited them."

Bianca gave another sigh and one last swipe at her eyes before nodding to Zwei that she's good to meet their mysterious guest. She holds her head and shoulders high as they go to be presented to Eve.

Eve took a seat opposite the entrance of the pantry with the guards standing at the corners of the room. She folded her hands neatly on the table and waited silently for the two to arrive. She flipped her phone out to check if it was in silenced mode before slipping it back into her handbag.

Zwei stepped forward once Bianca nodded that she was ready. He walked down the corridor beside her to make sure she did not end up injuring herself again. He turned to look at her one more time before twisting the handle and opening the door.

"Good evening," Eve greeted. "Sit down, I do require to discuss certain matters with you." She turned to the guards and waved a hand dismissively, "You may go now. If you insist of doing your job, you can stand outside. The matters we are about to discuss are strictly confidential."

She waited until the guards had left before speaking to the two, "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Eve Grey, I represent a company who is interested in funding this project. Now, I don't really like the idea of them scientists treating you like lab rats so I'll treat you as humans. . . even though you may not be one. I hope you two don't have a problem with that?" She paused for an appropriate amount of time before saying, "Good. Now when this happens, there may be some changes to how things are, like, keeping you two underground, indirectly forcing you to do things. We will be allowing you more freedom, compared to your current status and of course treat you with the proper respect. I'm supposed to chat with you two here to check your mental state if that is alright? What are your thoughts on this," She gestured at the place around her before catching the glimpse of a CCTV camera, "facility? The way your current day-to-day lifestyle is?"

Bianca kept her face blank as she took a seat in front of Eve. This woman must be pretty confident in the fact that she won't be attacked in order to dismiss the guards. It's not until Eve mentions that she'd treat them as humans that Bianca warily devotes more of her attention to the other woman. Not knowing whether an answer was required or not she mutely shook her he no. She doesn't dare get her hopes up what this lady is saying could be true, not until she proves it. Saying there thoughts on the day to day living of the lab could be dangerous. "It's fine," Bianca says blankly, not willing to give away to much until she can feel out more of Eve. Something about the woman's smell isn't quite right.

Back
Top Bottom