Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

Zwei stared at her as she moved lower. As she deliberately traced downwards, he chuckled lightly. When she finally touched his member, he groaned, "Hey!" But did no further action. He allowed her to continue while his hands remained on her shoulders as he turned his gaze towards her face. After short while, he was nearly at full mast. He stopped her, grabbing her wrists. "Enough," he said, pulling her hands to his shoulders while he reached for the shower head again. He rinsed their bodies and just as he was about to place it back in its place, it moved in his loosening grip and the blast of water caught him in the face. He coughed, turning the shower off and rubbing his face with his hands.

The female blond repeated the same pattern. Wash and trace. When he says enough she lets him guide her hands back to his shoulders. She laughs as tries to help him wipe the water out of his eyes. "Poor Zwei, so abused by a shower head." She can't say to much, seeing as she still needs him to help her get dressed and get back to her room.

Zwei laughs a little too before unlocking the door and passing a towel to Bianca and taking one for himself. He steps out, collecting their clothes and passing Bianca her set of clothing before beginning to change into his. He opted to keep his shirt off as Bianca had already stated that she wanted to drink. He dropped the towel into a basket and draped the white shirt over his shoulder before turning back to Bianca, "Ready to go?"

The lady blond quickly and carefully dried off and got dressed. She roughs up her hair with the towel, trying to get the most moisture out of it that she can. She starts to pat it down a bit before giving up on it. "Yes." The sight of his bare flesh had enticed her blood hunger again to rise to the surface. She moved slightly so that Zwei could pick her up easier.

Zwei picked her up, the same way he did when bringing her to the finish zone. The problem about carrying her in this manner was that he had to make slight alterations to the way he walked. For example he could not enter doorways properly and had to enter sideways, not he minded much. He continues holding her up and brought her to her room. He let out a breath as he set her onto the mattress, "Well, that was easy." Right now, he decided to be difficult, "So I'll be going back to my room." He got up from his crouch and began for walking for the door. "Hope you will get will soon-er!"

"I should hope so, I'm not that heavy," Bianca retorted as he laid her down. "Hey! Come back here!" Was he just tantalizing her with his bare flesh by walking away? She wanted to feed again, and actually take a fair amount of blood. "It's not far to make the injured person chase after you!"

"Hmm?" Zwei stopped and turned to face Bianca slowly. "Oh, I forgot about that," He lied. "Okay, okay." He moved to sit on the bed beside Bianca and leaned against the headboard. His eyes closed, "If you take too much blood, I may just have to stay in your room for the night." He warned lightly, raising a finger. He cracked his eyes open as he removed the shirt from his shoulders and looked at Bianca when she did not move yet, he grinned, "Do I need to hand you an invitation card?"

Him staying beside her for the night doesn't bother her at all. Her eyes travel over his bare torso hungrily. She stirred when she spoke again. "No invitation needed." Gently she felt along his neck, tracing over where she had bit him earlier. Then she moved to tease it with her tongue. Slowly fangs extended and she pierced his flesh.

Not as tasty as when he was aroused, but still hot and spiced. Bianca allowed the liquid to fill her mouth so she could savor it before swallowing. This time she would eat until she feels full, meaning she might have to get a couple blood packs for Zwei later.

Zwei ran a hand through Bianca's hair, "Don't tease," he growled. He hummed for a moment before asking, "Isn't drinking blood in this position difficult for you?" He suggested, "You can come closer if you want, it's not like I'm going to eat you or something like that." He stretched his arm around her torso, whether to prevent her from fleeing or as a symbol of protection, he did not know; he was following his instincts.

Bianca leaned in more, supporting her weight on him instead of her side. She moved around a bit more, detaching for only a second so that she still has his body heat and a good drinking position. Whatever the case with his arm Bianca doesn't mind it. Her mind had gone back to the hot and tangy blood flowing from her mouth in her stomach.

"Know your limits." Zwei warned, "I still need blood to function alright?" He leaned back, the back of his head touching the wooden headboard. "Damn. We won't be able to practice anything tomorrow... not that I blame you." He whispered to her before running a tongue through the shell of her ear.

Right, right, he still needs blood. In order to completely fill their stomachs it could take an entire human's blood volume. She flashed him a look when he mentioned not be able to practice. It would be nice to have some down time, and besides she thinks the scientists won't argue if they keep forming a romantic bond. Bianca mrrred in surprise when he touched her ear. She could feel the flow start to wane, telling her it's time to let go. After pulling her fangs out of her flesh she cleans the wounds with her tongue. Before speaking she licks around her lips. "How do you feel?"

Zwei shuddered at the feel of Bianca licking his skin. "How do I feel?" he repeated, "Uh... slightly dizzy but alright." He allowed his head to roll on his shoulders before snapping it back up a moment later. "Well," He paused, what did he want to say? "I forgot what I wanted to say." He sighed, placing an arm around Bianca's shoulders when he remembered, "Oh yes, how did I taste like?"

Concerned blue eyes watch his head roll. "You should rest," she tells him after he puts an arm around her. "Less vibrant than before, but still very satisfying. Let me up and I'll get a blood pack for you so you don't feel so dizzy and weak."

Less vibrant than before? The skin on Zwei's forehead creased as he frowned slightly, trying to remember when was the other time she had drained his blood. "Hey. No, uh... stay here." He blinked, "I'll be right as rain in a minute. So there is really no need for you to go out on your injured leg." The truth was he did not see himself being 'right as rain' anytime soon unless he got another blood bag, but not at the expanse of his female partner having to further discomfort herself.

"Alright, I'll stay here." Really, with a full belly Bianca is feeling much better. The blood had sped up the healing process. "Just hurry and go get something to eat. You look rather sickly at the moment." She leaned back on her pillows and waited for him to leave.

Zwei felt himself dozing off for a moment before he clapped his hands together decisively and got to his feet. He stood there for a moment to make sure that his vision did not tilt in anyway before leaving Bianca's room. He stopped by the refrigerator an picked out another blood bag, it seemed as though someone had refilled it again. He closed his eyes and took a drink off the cooled liquid, it tasted, as always, metallic. He finished off the bag and dropped it into the waste bin. After drinking, his head felt less heavy and his thoughts were not disrupted like how he was previously.

Zwei made his way back to Bianca's room and sat at the edge of the bed, "Miss me?"

"Yes, and look better. Not quite so pale. How do you feel?" She tugged at him so that he would lay beside her again. Bianca had taken a liking to him cuddling her.

"Hmmm?" Zwei followed as Bianca guided him beside her. "Better. I told you that I would be alright in a minute." He ran his fingertips along her side. "This is nice," he said wistfully, "But do you mind I put my shirt on? It's getting cold." He pulled her closer and looked at her face, "How would you react if someone said that he liked you?"

"If you want to. Or we could just cuddle under the blanket." She shrugged as if to say either way. "Well that depends on what means by like, if he's using the pop definition or not."

"Blanket sounds fine." Zwei said, getting up to flick the overhead lights off before dropping back to lie beside Bianca. He dragged the covers over them as he did so. He brooded on a moment on Bianca's latter statement before nodding, "I see." He shifted slightly, moving his arm slightly so that it would not be pinned uncomfortably beneath him. He placed a hand on his chin in a mock thoughtful expression, "So you are telling me that if he just puts it in words the correct way, you would reciprocate his so-called feelings?"

She had gotten his hidden question earlier, but had decided to tease him. "I could, if he comes out and says it instead of beating around a bush." To driver her point she rolled to her other side and made herself comfortable. Her back side still touches him a bit though.

"Hmmm," Zwei hummed softly,"Unfortunately that guy cannot bring himself just to say he likes you. Instead, he says he likes and cares for you." He leaned forward, his chest pressing into her back, "And that is all I can say for now. I do care for you, I think ever since we were to work as partners. Liking you came later, like how you try to tease me."

Bianca smiled a bit. She thinks his liking is a bit beyond that, but since neither of them know what love really is... Had she really cared for Zwei in the past? Certainly she looked after him as a partner, but just as a person? She closed her eyes and enjoyed their point of contact. "I tried doing that before and got met with a brick wall," she says softly.

"Did you?" Zwei asked as he ran his palm on the smooth skin of her upper arm. "But I'm in no position to judge you. After all, you were talking to a brick wall weren't you?" He closed his eyes, breathing in Bianca's heady scent but otherwise remaining where he was, still and unmoving.

The white-haired lady folded her hands neatly upon her lap as she took her seat in the private jet. Her mistress had sent her to what she herself could see as two assets, vital for tilting the power balance into her favour. But still, provoking hostility from them was not an option. Her orders were clear, she was not to treat them like stacks of money but as civilised beings. 

But first was to get close to them. She knew where she could find a job to work inside the facility but she would probably end up as a janitor, not of particular importance and to remain practically invisible. She tapped her lips with a jewel-tipped pen, scratching out the words "Janitor" from the list of random words she had strung together. 

Back
Top Bottom