Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

After a couple steps Bianca came to the conclusion it would just be faster for him to carry her. "Just pick me up and carry me Zwei. It'll be faster than just me hobbling along."

"Mmm," Zwei passed the stack of clothing to Bianca before lifting her carefully into his arms, humming softly as he did so. 

They reached the showers without incident. Zwei set her down before a stall, taking the clothes from her. "You go ahead first, I'll pick up our dirty clothes from your room first."

If not for the clothes in her arms, she would wrap them around Zwei's neck. However she still gets to be close to his body heat, his hemming vibrating through his chest. For a second Bianca tipped her head thinking. "We just had sex. You might as well shower with me," she says as she undoes the blanket to be able to step into the shower.

He arches an eyebrow but proceeds to put the clothes down anyway. He steps out of his clothes and follows Bianca into the shower. 

Zwei closes the door after him, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling where her neck met her shoulders. He traced her flat stomach absently while his other hand went to turn on the shower head.

Bianca pressed into him, enjoying his nuzzling. She closes her eyes when he turns on the water, enjoying both his heat and the water when it warms up as well. Soon the humid surroundings make both their scents more prominent.

Zwei licked her skin before taking a bite, lapping up her blood. Though it was only a few crimson drops, it was enough to make him want more. He slid the hand on her belly upwards, cupping the a breast and squeezing it softly while his thumb and index finger pinched her nipple. 

His other hand went down between get legs, fingers fluttering everywhere, barely touching her slip. If she wanted it, he determined, she would need to show that she wanted it very well. 

This time Bianca has to keep leaning against him in order to maintain her balance. Not that she's complaining about the attention to her breast. She groaned slightly when he reached between her legs. "Zwei, not in here. I can't balance with just one foot," she groaned again.

Zwei kissed the bite wound once more before he suddenly grabbed Bianca by the shoulders and pushed her to the wall. The synthetic sheet rattled as he pressed his body into her's, licking her lips before crushing them in a kiss. 

He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, growling lowly. If she could not balance, then he would do the balancing for her. 

Bianca's breath left her as Zwei pushed her to the wall. She's rather startled by his actions. Just barely she had opened her lips before Zwei crushed his to them. For a while she had forgotten how aggressive he could be. Now she remembers in total detail. "Zwei, no. I'm still sore," she pleads when he breaks for air. Gently she pushes on him, emphasizing her point.

Zwei stopped, lifting his weight off her body. He kissed her softly, licking her lips before he set her down. He kneeled down before her, "Don't move." he said, a soft warning in his voice. He rested both of his hands on her inner thighs, his thumbs peeling her folds apart gently. 

He sniffed deeply, inhaling her scent before running his tongue up slowly, lingering on her clit for a second longer and flicking with his tongue as the lick ended. He looked up at her to see if she had any objections. 

Curious eyes follow him down as he kneels before her. "Oh," she shad in surprise as his tongue passed over her clit. Other than surprise, her face holds no objections.

Zwei smiles wickedly before diving  into her. He holds her thighs with slightly more strength to prevent her from moving too much. He does not use much force otherwise though, knowing that she was still sore. He kisses around her slit before planting a kiss over her nether lips, his tongue slipping out only slightly to wiggle inside her folds. "So is the little princess enjoying herself?"

Bianca groaned slightly before hissing at him slightly. "I am not your little anything." He had called her little girl earlier.

Zwei lapped up her juices into his mouth, humming as he did so. Her flavour was distinctly hers, tangy but not nearly as addictive as her blood. He paused in his activities and looked up when Bianca spoke, wincing as some of the water droplets got into his eyes. He licked her again, his tongue playing with her clit. He shifted forward, catching the nub of flesh between his upper teeth and his lower lip. He tugged at it gently, sucking wetly before getting to his feet. 

"Yes princess. I love how you like to try to throw your weight around. But that also makes me feel the need to prove that I'm better," He said, trailing a thumb over her aerolea. Zwei slanted his mouth over hers, his tongue coaxing hers open while he pushed her sodden fringe back. 

He broke the kiss, brushing a thumb over the edge of her lips, "About earlier... why did you ask about having a child?"

She kept her own head low, making sure the water didn't belt directly into her eyes. Her arousal is starting to rise the longer that he gives her clit attention. "Try?" She does make him work a little bit to get into her mouth. "You and I both know they'll force one on me eventually. Their curiosity is endless. At least I could create the baby with someone I've been around a long time." Bianca didn't dare say the word love. It's still such a strange concept. Certainly there is lust between them.

"I see," Zwei tilts his head to the side slightly tracing a finger under Bianca's jaw. His other hand moved between her legs teasing her pink flesh, "Well, let's do what we're here for: to shower." He turned around to collect an amount of shampoo in his hand, "Turn around," he ordered, his thought now floating with the fantasy of escape. "But we know that they will have to allow us into the real world eventually, or we will never be able to become what they want."

Parts of her are conflicted: hold off from sex, and temp fate with the scientist artificially inducing pregnancy, or keeping have sex with Zwei and throw and innocent child right into the scientist hands before it's even born by will. But she does as he orders and turns around. "That could be after their current project is completed Zwei. They might send you and not me once the child is conceived."

He moves forward and begins scrubbing her hair, he sighed, "They leave no room to maneuver." He continued in silence for a minute before saying, "Then I won't go. If you won't go then neither will I. We work as a team, if they try to split us, then they better be prepared for something to happen."

She wanted to snort but didn't. They would do something awful to Zwei if they didn't do what they want. She shook her head as best as possible. "They would make you go. Cut down the risk that you become protective over me or the baby."

"It's pretty much hopeless isn't it? Even so, I will try to find a way out for you." Zwei said, taking the shower head and rinsing the suds from Bianca. He returns the shower head and leaned forward to nuzzle her, his arms encircling her waist, "Do you want me to continue washing you or do you want to do it by yourself... alone?"

Bianca felt something tender towards Zwei then. She still doesn't have a name for it. She hummed as he drew her closer. "Stay here." She didn't say in case I slip or i just want you here, instead opting to let him figure out for himself.

Zwei stayed, his chest pressing into her back, for about a minute. He closed his eyes, breathing in Bianca's scent, enjoying their physical contact. As the time passed, he became aware of the passing time, he reached past her to the soap dispenser and collected an amount of soap in his hand. He proceeded to rub his hands on her waist and up her chest, his fingers cupped the globes of flesh and rubbed them tenderly. He hummed to himself as he did so, focusing on her breasts for a good minute before stepping away to scrub her back.

Bianca smiled and closer her eyes and let herself enjoy Zwei's attention. She let's him scrub her breasts and back before getting soap and turning to face him so that she could start to wash him as well.

Zwei stopped as Bianca moved to collect the soap, he waited until she was facing him before placing his hands at her waist and sliding up slowly, his thumbs brushing her under boob almost accidentally before resting on her shoulders as Bianca went about washing him. "I'm guessing you'll want to drink my blood later. Is that right?"

"Yes." Already she is feeling tired and sleepy. His blood would either wake her up and get her energized or be the final straw that puts her to sleep. Slowly she washed lower and lower down his front, until she reached to the lowest part of his abdomen. In a motion meant to caress she traced the inner plane of his hips and down and over his dormant manhood.

Back
Top Bottom