Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

Zwei freezes to the best of his ability, stilling himself inside her while he continues planting kisses over her. Not more than a few seconds later, he realizes that he was holding his breath when he entered her. He exhaled noisily, as though he had just swam laps in the pool. He did not bother asking if she was okay or telling her that it was alright because she was definitely uncomfortable and he doubted that at this point she was relying on his words anymore.

A soft moan comes from Bianca when he stills. Her breathing is still irregular, which isn't uncommon for someone new to the carnal act. Slowly she arches her back, bringing Zwei deeper into her just by hair. The passage is easier, her inner chamber slowly stretching to hold him. To experiment she lowered her hips slightly, the feeling of him withdrawing odd, before she brought her pelvis back to his. Being sensitive she could feel the dull throb of his member along with the sound of his heartbeat since she's so close to his head. Giving him a light kiss on the jaw Bianca turns trusting eyes on him, knowing that he won't hurt her if it doesn't bring her pleasure.

Zwei groaned, his breath moving the locks on Bianca's head. He sighed when her hips met his and took his length in. "I'll start moving now," He cautioned before moving until just the tip of him remained him her before thrusting back into her deeply. 

Zwei grunted when he was back inside her fully, "Bianca... you are very..." He wondered how would he describe the sensation of being inside her, "tight." He rolled his hips against her before pulling back and thrusting into her again.

Bianca came up so that her forehead rested on his shoulder. As much as she's enjoying this she can't get rid of the memory that anything that comes off it would be under the same watchful eyes they had grown up under. Where they being watched now? She buried her head in the crook of shoulder and neck, trying to focus on Zwei's movement in and out of her and the pleasure that's starting to come for her.

Zwei continued pumping in and out of Bianca, the coil in his belly beginning to tighten. Zwei grunted, increasing his pace of his thrusts urgently. He was almost at his peak but he still retained enough sense to ask. He pushed up on his elbows before kissing Bianca on the forehead, "Do I come inside?- or?"

Although pleasurable Bianca isn't feeling any building pressure in her middle. Small groans come from her as Zwei's thrusts picked up speed. Bianca closed her eyes and made her choice. "In."

Zwei groaned an affirmative, feeling the tension in his belly. He shifted slightly, lifting Bianca's legs over his shoulders and resumed thrusting into her. He leaned down and clamped his mouth over her's, his hand delving to where they were joined and rubbing that pearl of flesh. He came, pushing up to the hilt inside her. He groaned as he spurted his seed inside her, his eyes rolling up for a brief second before he blinked and righted himself. 

He rolled onto his side, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment before he opened them again, he panted, "Bianca, still alive?"

Bianca moaned into his mouth as he came, hot gusts of his seed spilling into her. A moment of concern passes over her when his eyes roll up into his head before returning to normal. With out him inside her, she still feels a bit sore from their first lovemaking. For a few seconds she laid still, taking stock of her own body. On the rim of her thigh is a slight smear of blood. When he spoke Bianca rolled over and brought her body closer to his, wanting to cuddle after the act. "I'm still alive," she says softly.

Zwei kissed her on the lips, wrapping an arm around her waist and moving closer so that their chests were pressed onto each other, he breathed softly, "Good. I thought you were knocked out or something." He kissed her again, his tongue playfully flicking against hers. He stroked her neck, remembering that she said she liked it.

The female vampire hummed softly as he drew them closer together. She had spent her energy on the coitus; not it's time to recoup and be gently. Bianca tipped her head a little, giving him her neck. She pressed the top of her head to his well muscled chest, enjoying the touch. "Zwei," she says softly against him, "do you want a baby?"

Zwei thought for a moment. He looked down at her, "You know what having a baby in here means. These guys are very annoying, they would take the child from us. But that aside, with you, why not?" He traced her side slowly.

Bianca closed her eyes as he responded. She didn't want to have a baby, not yet. Especially since the scientists would take any child she bears away from her almost as soon as it had come into the world. " Though she is glad to hear he that he would take on the responsibility of creating a brand new, totally innocent life with her if things where different for them. Sighing she wrapped her arms around him, noting his scent, heartbeat, breathing, anything really to distract herself.

Zwei leaded down, inhaling her scent and running a hand through her blond hair. "How are you feeling now? Did you enjoy it?" He moved his hand from her side to begin tracing her spine.

"Just a little bit sore, and it felt good." Two conflicting feelings went through her at this point: hunger and sleep. She doesn't want to move from the nice warm spot next to Zwei, but the energy spent from the training earlier and there lovemaking needs to be replaced. Plus both of them need more blood to be able to digest the pie they had eaten earlier. Faintly her stomach rumbled.

Zwei smiled as he registered Bianca's rumbling stomach. "Hungry?" His internal clock was also indicating that dinner was somewhere close to this time. He kissed her again on the lips again, no tongue, lingering for almost half a minute before he broke it. "We need dinner. I'll get it for you, wait for me." He kissed her on the forehead and got up, pulling the blanket over her nude form. "Be right back."

He got into his boxers and track pants before moving to the pantry. In the fridge, he collected two trays of food, ready for thawing, and two blood bags. He placed both trays in the microwave oven and set it up for five minutes and sat on a steel frame chair, watching their dinner thaw on a rotating plate. 

"Yea," Bianca said nodding. She keeps their kiss light, simply enjoying the simple contact. She snuggled into the blanket, closing her eyes and just let her body keep relaxing. While's he gone she slips into a light doze, her body not quite telling her it's time to fall into a deeper sleep because of her hunger.

Zwei picked up the trays, carrying them into Bianca's room. He pushed the door open with the side of his foot, a low hum in his throat. He shifted his grip slightly, trying to balance the trays perfectly in each hand.

The sight when he entered made his lips tip up slightly. "Hellooooo... Dinner is served little girl." He set down her tray beside her on the table, dropping their culinary on her tray. 

A gem like eye opened drowsily when he opened the door. Bianca snorted when he called her little. "I am not little," she corrects him as she sits up to be able to eat. The smell and sight of nice warm blood makes her stomach rumble again.

Zwei grinned, "I thought you were asleep." He took a fork and knife and sat down with his tray at the desk. He speared a chunk of beef and ate it. He unsealed the blood bag and took a gulp of the crimson liquid. After tasting Bianca's blood, he realised that the blood provided in the bags were indeed less savoury than that which flowed in her veins. 

He turned in his seat, taking a piece of carrot in his mouth, eyeing the curve of her back. "You are right. The blood in blood bags taste very bland."

With a little bit of disdain Bianca looked down at her own blood bag. She knows she needs it, just that it wouldn't taste as good as the blood that had been run through her lover's body. She hadn't bothered with keeping herself covered as she sat up to eat. "The blood in the bags doesn't have any spice to it." She dug into her own beef a bit before basically attacking her blood bag to get it done and over with.

Zwei nodded continuing to eat as he listened. He did not take another sip from the bag until his tray was empty as he disliked having the flavour of his food tainted with the taste of iron in the blood. 

He placed his tray on the table neatly and took a long draft of the crimson liquid. "Too bad, I can't let you drink it indirectly." He laughed, absently rubbing the spots on his neck where Bianca had broke his skin. "On another topic, your injury is not an excuse to skip shower. I'll help you get your clothes-" He pointed in the general direction where their clothes would be located, "-since you can't move easily."

Bianca wrinkled a corner of her mouth and nose at him. "Yes father," she sassed him as she moved to swing her legs carefully over the side of the bed. She wonders if Zwei would try clambering into the shower with her again.

Zwei frowned, father?? "At least wear a shirt, you would catch a cold. You can walk to the showers easily enough right? Give me that," He gestured to pass her tray to him. "I'll knock this time." He reassured, standing up and patting his pants.

'"No, I was just planning on hobbling to the showers wrapped up in my blanket, you know, wear it like an evening gown." Carefully she got up and waited for him to get her clothes so she could hobble down to the shower room and make him happy.

The culinary tinkled slightly as he took the tray from her and exited the room. After quickly washing up, he went to collect a set of clothing for each if them. 

He walked down the corridor towards the showers and inevitably encountered a Bianca wrapped with a blanket. He would have laughed but it was better not to rub salt into a wound.  "Here, let me help." He wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her from falling and so that she could concentrate on walking instead of trying to keep the blanket in place. 

Back
Top Bottom