Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

Zwei dried his face after cleaning the blood off and walked back to his room. He spotted Bianca coming from the opposite direction, his anger was still simmering and he did not even bother looking at her. He moved on though he tensed as he walked past her, preparing to take proper actions should she decide to attack him. She didn't. Good.

He threw himself onto his bed as the door sealed itself behind him. Damn it. What the hell was wrong with her. First she starts doing something to him and when he asks her about it she tries to beat the crap out of him. Is that really the way humans react? He was going to get back at her. When he actually remembered.

Claude fired up a powerful scanner withing Zwei's room, checking that his body structure was not damaged. As he suspected, there was nothing wrong. He turns to Eric with a wry smile, "Lucky they are made of tougher stuff than us humans... so much for the increase teamwork idea eh? At this rate, they would end up not working with each other, which completely throws mating out of the question."

Not a single reaction crossed Bianca's face as she walked past Zwei. While he's wondering what's wrong with her she's wondering what got into him.

"Yea," Eric says as he gets ready to head for the exam room. "I reckon that Bianca is fertile now. But just to back it up I might as well as well go get a blood sample and see if she's injured from her scuffle with Zwei." He shrugged. "Maybe Zwei will figure out that's him taken notice of Bianca and not Bianca taken notice of him. Either that or he will figure out some other way to relieve his tension."

It's a bit chilly on the examination table. Bianca is relieved when Eric enters.

"I have a mission for you Bianca." He pauses to make sure his creation is listening. "You are aware that Zwei broke from his normal behavior pattern and showed you arousal tonight. Your goal is to encourage that arousal without injuring yourselves."

Encourage arousal? How is supposed to do that? She has no clue to get him interested in her. All the males she had taken interest in the bast had never taken her seriously.

Knowing his creation wouldn't know how to seduce her fellow creation, Eric explained a little. "Take signals from him. Get close to him in a non threatening way and encourage him to see you in a more feminine light."

Zwei could not sleep, even though he tossed and turned for what seemed like hours, there was a turmoil of thoughts running through his entire system. For some reason, Bianca's form and reactions were taking up most of his troubled mind. He ruffled his blond hair and got to his feet. He looked out into the corridor, wondering why the lighting was not fully dimmed yet. He shrugged mentally and moved towards the restroom. 

Claude nodded, wondering how he was going to inform Zwei of what had happened. 

Aquamarine eyes watched as cherry red blood flowed into the the plastic chamber from the needle. Bianca wonders why Eric had been taking so much blood from her recently.

Like his fellow scientist Erick is wondering what else he should tell Bianca. After all carrying a child under normal circumstances is quite scary. If she does carry a child she would not be able to keep the baby. It would be taken from her soon after it's birth.

"You will come back here tomorrow at nine hundred sharp for another round of testing and shots." So many tests, shots, and blood draws so close together...And Zwei's weird actions tonight... Bianca doesn't like it one bit. Maybe she should talk with her .fellow creation after getting some rest.

Her creator is thinking along the same things. Up till this point, he and Claude had been mostly comparing and contrasting notes. Now they would have to work closely together to get the desired result. After dropping off Bianca's most recent sample he heads to bed himself.

Zwei ran a hand over his face. So annoying. He splashed more water on his face, wondering what was wrong with his partner. And a thought stuck him, maybe it was just him. He had seen her nude for several times but he had only reacted only this once, perhaps he should apologize...

He turned back out into the corridor and made his way to his room.

Claude finished up the planning for the next day's exercises and tests, he flicked the switch to the observation room and left.

Not spotting Zwei on the way back to her room, Bianca stopped and knocked reluctantly on his door. She really doesn't have anything prepared to say. When he opens the door, she looks at him for a second. "I think the scientists did something to you tonight," she say for his ears only.

Zwei opened the door, only to find Bianca standing outside. "Er... can I help you?" His eyebrows furrowed slightly, wondering what was she wanting at this hour.

"Heh. I was thinking about that too. Sorry about that hand earlier, I forget my strength sometimes." He leaned on the doorframe, "Why would they do such a thing? Because they think it is funny?"

"I don't know. Even if we asked they wouldn't give a straight answer. Bianca looked at Zwei eye to eye. "So why be turned on be now? I've walked naked in front of you plenty of times and you've never so much as twitched." She's surprised that he actually is apologizing and seems to mean it.

Zwei sighed, "I don't know." Wasn't I asking that question just now? "Looks like we both don't know the answer. I just noticed you... That you looked nicer...? I don't know." He concluded lamely, leaving out the main source of attraction: how her smell was what had drawn him.

"Looked nicer," Bianca said calling him out on his bluff. "You've many naked so many times you should now every curve I have. So what was different tonight?" She crosses her arms over her breasts and leans her weight on her left foot, popping her right hip out, a habit that Eric had tried to break her of for years.

Zwei nodded, "That's what I said." Then he registered her doubt. He sighed, "Okay. You're probably going to freak out but I'll tell you anyway. It was your scent that attracted me." He tapped his nose. "Sounds strange, I know, but that is the truth."

"My scent?" Bianca thought for a few seconds. Thinking back a few days her breasts had been tender to the touch and she had been experiencing cramps. "I'm in heat." It's part statement and part question. Had her body giving off phermones gotten him so hot and bothered? "But why did it only do something to you when I was naked? I mean you're not jumping my bones now."

Zwei ran a hand down his face, sighing, "I don't know. You were just really attractive when you showed more skin but I don't know why. Look, I'm sorry but I really can't answer your questions!... It is hard to put into words... I guess."

The female vampire tipped her head, a curiously thought crossing her mind. If the scientists want them to mate they might as well get started. Quickly she closes the gap between them by connecting their lips in a very simple kiss.

Zwei jerked in surprise when she leaned forward and kissed him. He nearly shoved her away before demanding the reason why she did that when he realized that he wanted it too. He rested his hands on her hips until she pulled away from the kiss.

Bianca had left her eyes open to be able to see her reaction. To her this isn't about wanting to kiss him instead more about testing boundaries. Her eyes widen in surprise when Zwei puts his hands on her hips. "Well, that was...odd," she says as they pull away from each other. "Maybe I should be going to bed," she mentions as she turns to go.

Zwei did not say anything initially, he removed his hands and watched as Bianca left, "Good night." Less than a minute later, when he was drifting off to sleep, he decided to ask her why she kissed him when he next saw her.

(Cue for next day!)

The next morning Eric is sitting at one of the tables in the scientists break room at one of the tables with a coffee cup close to hand and Bianca's recent lab reports. Sure enough the chemicals in Bianca's blood indicate that she is ovulating. How long that will keep up is unknown. The higher ups would want to monitor her cycle through it's course for a least three times before she and Zwei mate.

The higher ups had decided that Zwei would start undergoing testing as well. Claude had received orders to take blood and semen samples as well from him for analysis.

Bianca is in the kitchen area again taking another small blood pack. She wonders what today will bring for training sessions. Maybe to kill sometime she will go hit the gym.

Claude was already busy typing away, filling out a report which he intended to submit along with the blood and semen analysis. It was rather intimidating to stand in a Vampire's presence, much more so if you were trying to collect fluid samples from his body. Claude resolved to put Zwei under sedation after the training sessions.

Zwei entered the kitchen, barely noticing Bianca in his hunger and picked out another blood pack from the refrigerated tray and began to drain it. This scene looked all too similar to the one last night. He reached into the fridge and took out an apple, while blood was good and all, one needed something to fill one''s stomach. With his back facing Bianca, he asked, "Last night. Why did you kiss me?"

"Well you reacted weird to my scent and body so I wanted to see how you would react to that. In my testing that I've had to do men react when a pretty woman kisses them. You seemed rather uneducated but eager to do it."

Since Bianca is a bit more educated on sexuality it would probably be her leading the way. The bossmen had been adamant that everything that could be used as weapon be taught, including romance. Finished with her blood back she leans against the wall.

Zwei frowned, it was true he was hardly paying attention during the human studies lessons but he could not fathom her reasons for doing so. He turned to face Bianca, frowning slightly, "To do what? Kiss?" It was true that he paid the most attention in the combat training, mainly because he was allowed to be free and move his body as he pleased instead of being cooped up in a hole listening to recorded lectures.

"Well yea." It's not like she had done anything else to him besides give him a knee to his groin. "Did you think about me last night after seeing me in the shower?" Another powerful weapon, thoughts. Unlike him Bianca pays equal attention to the physical lessons and the classroom. She had never laid down with a man and had intercourse, but she had kissed and done other things to males that had been brought in for her test with, including a few of the other scientists.

Zwei nearly choked on his blood when she spoke. "Well, yes? Isn't it obvious? I would try to forget that if you want me to." The truth was he would not. Even as he spoke, he stirred slightly. "It would be best to stop bringing that up if we are to avoid anymore... conflict between us." He groaned internally at the thought of kissing her again. What was wrong with him?

The vampiress snorted. She highly doubts that he could forget it. Only with time would be able to that, and even that isn't a sure shot. Bianca just nods to bringing it up again. Though he might be thinking about kissing her again she has no such intentions of doing to him again by will.

Eric moved to find his follow scientist. Time to consult about today's set of testing. "i'm guessing activities to encourage pair bonding is going to be our main objective. Any suggestions?" He sits next to Claude.

Zwei noted Bianca's reaction mentally before tossing the empty blood pack into the trash and returned to his room with the apple in hand. I guess this is how we're gonna stop trusting each other.

Claude paused in his typing, "Have them try the low wall obstacle course without any equipment. That would promote teamwork for them... as for bonding... It is really up to them. I just hope Zwei would just stand down for now, after last nights' fiasco." A second later, the furious typing resumed.

Back
Top Bottom