Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

Bianca bucked as much as possible, her hissing growing fiercer. In her weakened state she can't resist him. Her threatening became more when he pressed his member to her lower region. If she could get free she would rip him to shreds for touching her like this, starting with his manhood! And next the scientists, security, anyone responsible for this! She doesn't care of if she gets destroyed, it would be well worth it.

He laughed, a raw sound issuing from his throat. This felt good, it was a pity that she seemed more annoyed than aroused. But he did not care, if she did not want to enjoy it, he would just indulge in the pleasure while she can writhe in discomfort.

"This feels so good, too bad you are covered in this," he pinched her nipple and held the membrane so that she could see what he was talking about. "They said that you'll come back here again, maybe without the suit." He groaned loudly and licked her cheek.

Bianca strained against the restraints, trying summon all of her strength to break free. Gruesome images of ripping him limb from limb dominate her mind. "I'm going to kill you. Slowly," she hissed through clenched teeth. All of her muscles are rigid with tension.

"Sir! The restraints have reached the red readings! We need to stop the activity." One of the staff members at the monitor called.

"Let it be. We'll see how things play out." Claude waved his hand dismissively.

------

"If only if you could see that you are made for me..." 45 said as his thrusts picked up in pace, "But don't worry, you have plenty of visits for me to ensure that you will be craving for this." With that, he gripped her breasts with a bruising grip and spurted his load over her. He stumbled back, his seed splattering on her belly and lower body as he laughed. And then he heard a clang as a restraint broke.

Eric watched the events grimly. If Bianca gets loose 45' would be dead meat, and there's no doubt about it.

His coming over the edge drove Bianca into a primal state, which gave her immense strength. Bianca let loose a feral roar as one of the arm restraints started to break loose. Fiercely she throws all of her strength into the restraints, which one by snap and give way completely. With gruesome homicide promised in her eyes Bianca sat up.

45 froze when he heard the metal break, wondering what was happening until he saw the other vampire sit up. His instincts only told him one thing, death was certain if he remained where he was. He turned and fled to his cell however, the doors did not close behind him. What the hell was going on?! He turned around to face her, cowering slightly, "Stay back! Or you'll get hurt!"

------

Claude pressed the voice intercom button which would play out in the cell where 45 is. "45119. There has been a change of plans. You are herby relieved of duty and discharged from service."

Well, look at that... The door remained open. Every ounce of Bianca is predator as she comes toward 45. "Oh, I'm not worried about that. She gave a wide, fangy smile when she heard Claude's announcement. She lunged at 45, never giving him a chance to defend himself before her fangs ripped into his neck. She drove her knee hard into his groin.

45 tried to push the creature off him but to no avail. He grunted in pain as he felt her smashing her knee into his crotch. Soon, blood leaked from his throat and trickled onto the floor. He kneeled over wheezing, "Why?" He slumped to the side and his eyes went blank.

The door behind closed and sedative gas filled the room.

------

"Sedate her. Have the disposal crew to come down too along with the security team. Make sure she is really sedated this time. Have an additional security team to come down too. I don't want any mistakes on this." Claude ordered.

Bianca fed hungrily, gulping her prey's blood. She knelt with him to keep her hold. She tries to breathe lightly as she keeps feeding, intending to get every drop of blood she can. After all even this pathetic creature's blood is better than the bagged crap they get. As she knew it would they gas became to much and she passed out next to 45's blood soaked corpse.

"The blood she consumed should give her plenty of energy. Have them give her another round of the hormones as well," Eric chimed in. "Hopefully our plan works."

The security team made sure Bianca is all the way out of it before carefully loading her onto a back stretcher. Because the suit is very important they quickly take her to a wash room to get most of the bodily fluids out of the mesh. After cleaning and a slight drying the return the unconscious vampire to her room.

Zwei heard movement outside in the corridor and he got up again to try and open the door but it would not budge. A couple of minutes later, the light above the doorway turned green and he practically leaped off his bed to go check on Bianca.

It took him less than a couple of seconds to reach her room and he found her there, unconscious and nude. No, not quite, there was some sort of membrane over her body. Also, there was a scent of another male on her. Agitated, he sat on the chair and waited for her to wake.

Bianca came to slowly, her body a strange mix of feeling exhausted but energized at the same time. She's careful not to give away any signs that she's coming to. In different state she would recognize Zwei's scent, but as it is right now all she can tell is there's a vampiric male in the room with her. A slight touch from Zwei and Bianca lunged, going for another bite just like she had with 45.

The moment he saw Bianca sit up and look at him, the warning bells in his head went off. He dropped into a slight crouch as she leaped at him and tilted himself to the side while taking evasive footwork. He sidestepped her easily and stuck out a foot to trip her before grabbing her arm and twisting it up behind her. "Bianca, what are you doing? It's me!" He said wondering if sense would even manage to worm it's way into her drugged mind.

Bianca moved to try to adjust to his movements, but is foiled by his arm grabbing. A volley of snarl and hisses got thrown in his direction. Her next move should to take out his legs without taking out her arm with it, but things are starting to click in her brain. The more she breathed in the more she caught his scent. The primal part of her brain registered this as belonging to her mate, which means he's safe to be around. Bianca dropped her combat ready stance, but her muscles are still tight. Her heart hammers away in her chest and her brain feels like a light bulb with to much electricity running through it. "Zwei.." She felt her knees give out.

Zwei snatched her up before she hit the floor. As he held her, her realised that she was still tense, like coiled spring. He held her facing away from him just in case she tried to bite him again and lifted her onto her bed. He lay her on her back, keeping a hand placed on her chest as a precaution if she would decide to jump at him again. Once he was done, he checked her temperature and sat beside her, "Want to tell me what is going on?" He reached down to her blankets and covered her with them, "You'll need a wash too."

Bianca grabbed onto his clothes to help steady herself. Even if she wants to relax she can't. She's running a little bit high, and her thoughts are a bit muddled from what had just happened and the new round of blood circulating the drugs through her system. Her temp would only increase as they spread more. "He almost raped me Zwei," Bianca manages to get out. She flipped so that she could curl up in the fetal position on her side. She knows she needs a shower but doesn't have the will to move currently.

Zwei turned to her as she said that she was nearly raped. "What? Who?" He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to him. He tapped her side lifted her up, "You need to shower." Regardless of how she was, he picked her up in his arms, adapting to the initial difficulty due to her tense muscles. Their journey went uninterrupted and he set her down in one of the stalls and proceeded to rinse her down with the shower head. He reached behind her, turning the knobs which held the suit together at her spine and peeled it off her shoulders. "You need to help yourself," He said as he passed her the shower head, "I'll go get clothes for you.

Right now Bianca's muscles are to tight to really allow her to much movement. She's glad that Zwei picked her up because she knows there isn't a way that she's walking to the shower herself. She put her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his as best as possible, breathing in his safe scent. Maybe be close to him would help get 45's off her. Bianca turned her head as best as possible to see Zwei as he pulled off the horrid suit. Her cordination is off but she manages to wash herself off slowly while Zwei goes and fetches some clean clothes for her. She stayed sitting in the shower stall dripping wet until he returns.

Zwei had multiple thoughts rolling through his head, mostly confused and a slight bit of anger. He collected her clothes carelessly and moved folded them over his arm before slamming the cabinet close. As he walked down the hall, he rubbed the back of his head, agitated at something... He sighed quietly before entering the bathroom only to find Bianca still in the shower. While he guessed there she would be fine sitting there if he came back an hour later, he decided to take a towel and throw it over her shoulder and set her clothes outside. "You should dry up and get dressed."

Bianca doesn't know what she's feeling right now, but she's glad that Zwei is taking care of her right at the moment. She had curled into the fetal position as best as possible. She nodded mutely an unfolded her body to start drying herself off and pull on the clothes he had brought her. All she wants to do is curl against him and bed and let the edge of what just happened pass.

He slung her hand over his shoulder in an attempt to allow her to walk but when she started holding onto him such that walking was extremely awkward, he picked her up easily, with her permission of course, and brought Bianca back to her room.

Once inside, he placed her down onto the mattress and rotated in his seating position to leave. "I'm guessing that you want to be alone."

She pressed her body into him as best as possible. Right now her brain is recognizing his scent as safe. Bianca reached out to stop him before she left. "Stay with me." It was almost begging.

Zwei turned when she stopped him. "Then I guess I will stay instead." He sighed, lifting the covers so that he was under them with Bianca. He traced a finger along her neck, looking for fresh wounds which 45 may have punctured her skin for blood but got nothing. "It must have been tiring for you hasn't it? These few weeks?"

Bianca pressed her body against him, wanting his scent on her skin instead of the now deceased 45's. Her neck skin shivered as he traced over it. She nodded when he asked about the past few weeks. "I'm tired of being pumped full of drugs Zwei." She knows what had happened today was a show of power. "I want my own body back Zwei," she said with a sob.

He exhaled softly as he formed his question appropriately "And what do you have in mind? You sound like you actually do have a plan in mind." Zwei propped his head up on an arm to show that he was interested in what she had in mind. It was natural for one to seek a way to end discomfort, so he guessed she already had a dozen ideas. Of which most he guessed he would find absurd.

Bianca doesn't want to say it, but she sees no other option. "We have to conceive a child Zwei. How long before they just start putting the drugs into our blood bags? What are we going to do then? We don't have the candy lady to count on. It was just a cruel joke after all." She feels the sobs brewing within her chest.

Back
Top Bottom