Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galactic Avenger (SCI FI RP)

RpLover213

Super-Earth
SciFi RP: A spaceship called The Galactic Avenger (OPEN RP)

A spaceship known as the Galactic Avenger travels through deep space carrying a group of female passengers and the crew. Their objective, given to them by the space federation, is a routine colonization mission to a distance planet. Yet before they arrive on the colonization planet, they soon stumble upon a distress signal coming to them from another ship. The crew of the avenger find that the ship in distress is located near some unknown planet that oddly isn't showing up on space routes displayed on the ship's computer map. The crew decide to investigate the call and discover that those of the abandoned ship have vanished. What happened to them?

They return to their own ship. Suddenly, the ship starts to malfunction and the ship plummets to the surface of the unknown planet. There, they must survive the dangerous track through dense jungles, deserts and abandoned cities. Will they survive? The planet is home to some unknown alien life forms. Some of the species include alien insect and plant-like creatures in the form of (goo, ooze, vines etc), orcs , predator species, spiders, robots and much more.

Kinks that can occur in the RP include but are not limited to Breeding, Tentacles, 3+ Penetration, Eggs, Multiple Characters, Corruption, Risk of Pregnancy, Sexual Exhaustion, Cum Inflation, Coercion/Blackmail, Hypnotism/Mind Control,Potions/Injections, Multiple Orgasms, Living Insertions Coiling, Kidnapping, Bondage, Humiliation, Sexual Slavery, Leash/Collar and much MORE

certainly but we need more to open the rp lol. Do you have any friends that might like to join in with us?

You need a character thread and post this in intrest and coronation thread just letting you know.

Alright I'll work on that. I was just trying to get some people together but it might be a good idea to have a character thread anyways.

yes it would the mods will lock this till you do once they find out that you do not and well sense you need more people i will join as well.

This thread has been moved to interest and coordination since that's what it's for. Thank you to Wildkat for explaining the rule about character profiles. :)

Back
Top Bottom