Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking RP (Including my Princess RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RpLover213

Super-Earth
YIM RP available to those that RP by YIM (Screen name: RPlover_213 (NOT to be confused with RPlover213))

Alright, so this is important. Lately, I have become so frustrated with RP that I really have got to set this straight. I tend to write out at least 4-7 lines per posts ( sometimes MORE if it is a HOT RP). However, then I get like two lines back or significantly lower that. I am sorry but I can't RP like that. So if you want to RP with me then please try to give me something to work with. My responses tend to be detailed, well written and thought out. I ask the same of you :)
Thanks RPlover213

Both Non-Consensual and Consensual are OK with me. If you see an idea below that is sort of Non-Con and you wish to make it "Con", then please feel free to tell me. I am an open minded person and love to please; therefore, I'll work with you.

ALL RP ideas are (M/F or F/F) since I enjoy both genders. I also enjoy Hermaphrodites.

What I will NOT do in RP
Watersports/Scat or Bathroom Play, Anal/Vagina Gaping or Fisting.
I DON'T like the words "Crotch" or "Cunt" so please don't use them in RP​

These are a list of RP Ideas which I can play for you if you are interested

I LOVE TENTACLE MONSTERS!!!

Tentacle RPs: I absolutely LOVE tentacles. I love even the slimy ones that leave trails all over things they touch. I love ugly, hideous tentacle monsters or even humanoid ones and even demons able to wield tentacles. They are perfect with their ability to fill all three holes at once and pump with the force to drive to pleasure. I also enjoy scenes where the tentacles are leaking precum and rubbing it all along the walls of it's victim's pussy and inside their mouth. The force of them and able to pump at speeds that excite and draw out pleasurable moan. What is not to like about tentacles? I do love non-consensual but with tentacles it doesn't have to be. Once the female is capture then she would feel immense pleasure that would make her give in like a true slut. I enjoy goo/slime creatures that can fulfill all the desires of their prisoner. I even enjoy a band of heroines or group of girls being picked off one by one until all are taken and pleasured. lets face it! I LOVE TENTACLES LOL!

F-List Kink List

RP Ideas I want to Try Out

RP # 1: Princess RP

The Characters

Princess Elizabeth

Elven Princess Leona

Larissa The Necromancer

Blaze The Dragon Shifter

Alexis The Angel

Version 1
Princess Elizabeth's kingdom has suffered the toll of war. The armies of her kingdom have all but been killed. The princess and a few of her friends are what remains in the castle. These are the final hope for the kingdom. The enemy surrounds the castle and attempts to take the princess prisoner, with intention of turning her into a sex slave. One version could involve a plot concerning someone the princess would trust who then betrays her and her friends. They would lure them into a trap set beforehand for them.

Version 2
Elizabeth is an insolent, cheeky and unruly princess. She is under the impression that everyone is there to do as she tells them to do. She thinks that she is better than anyone else because of her royal bloodline. Someone or something would show her that this isn't the case. They would seek to transform her from an innocent, virgin princess, into a pleasure driven sex slave. This could likely include breaking her in. S&M RP likely ideal for this plot.

Version 3
Elizabeth, is not your normal princess. She is a fighter with fire and spirit. She greatly enjoys challenges which boosts her pride. She is a skillful warrior that is able to battle against the most dangerous monsters and beasts (Those with tentacles are a real PLUS). I am open to playing against creatures that include demons, slime/goo, ghost/shadow, orcs/trolls, zombies/vampires, werewolves or any other feral creatures. In fact, if you suggest it then I am probably open to it. Both male and females genders are welcomed. Fantasy and SCI-Fi scenarios would be the idea settings. I'd love to set up a long term RP that involves the princess and her group of monster slaying friends. I can play as a human, witch, angel, vampire and even an elf. I also am looking for people that can play multiple creatures (Not just one) since that makes for a better and interesting story. I am good at always coming up with unique twists and plot-lines to keep the RP flowing. I immensely enjoy wicked and evil female characters. Those that can play as demoness, witch and female fallen angels are a plus. I enjoy role-playing with hermaphrodites as well. I also greatly enjoy pleasure driven RP. I might come across as loving Non-Consensual but I normally play as reluctant females who eventually are reduced to pleasure loving sluts who find themselves pleasured beyond anything imaginable to them.

Version 4 (New)
Similar to the others, but this would include multiple princesses from various kingdoms. The ones besieging the kingdoms would seek to ensnare the princesses (Maybe for the use in some wicked or evil cult). They would seek to draw the innocent maidens into their web of deceit and lust. There they would pleasure the females beyond imagination until the once royal princesses are nothing more than pleasure loving sluts.

Version 5 (New)

This RP involves a land where "lust" is the name of the game.

The trick in this RP is to seduce in order to destroy. Imagine smexy heroines battling an enemy only to give into lust once they cannot fight any longer. (Based of the game Corruption of Champions) or princesses being given strong and potent potions or objects that corrupt and break them until they give into lust. I also have a version of this where elves are seen as a race of lust entirely. If interested please don't be afraid to let me know.

Version 6 (Bandits)
Elizabeth is riding inside a caravan or royal convoy on her way to another land or kingdom. Her convoy is soon ambushed by a group of bandits. The usual loot for these bandits is goods or money. They don't expect to be lucky enough to find that this convoy is quite different than the usual ones they tend to attack. The allure and beauty of their new possession is very enticing for the bandits as they lay eyes on Princess Elizabeth, the prized jewel of the entire kingdom. What will they do with her? Ransom? Something Else? What if she were the ONLY thing of value they find in the convoy? I am sure they wouldn't wish to walk away empty handed.

Version 7 (Mysterious Necklace)
Someone gifts Elizabeth with a necklace (or she finds it) but this is no ordinary necklace. It has a special wicked power able to corrupt its wearer (sort of like the ring in the Lord of the Rings). She'd have erotic dreams and thought but also be overcome by desire that she could be known to act on the moment (like with a guard outside her bedroom). Someone could even use the power of the necklace to get their way with the princess. The necklace could even draw monsters, beasts etc to her as part of a side effect for wearing the dangerous object.

Version 7 (Dice RP Game )

What is it? A RP that I have become interested in. The concept/setting I have is a group of females of which the princess would be involved are on some form of adventure/quest (like Corruption of Champions). They would battle various types of creatures (tentacle monsters, slime/goo creatures, goblins/imps, etc) but the scenario's outcome would be based on using d20 dice. This would give the RP an interesting twist seeing if the heroine can defeat the thing she is battling at which time she'd go on to the next challenger (granted she'll eventually fail hehe). There would also be time for lots of fun smutty scenes/turns as well as a Lust Factor to determine the outcome as well. Interested? Well cum talk to me!

RP # 2: The Galactic Avenger SCI FI
An asteroid has impacted earth. All the humans there were on the earth have perished. What is left are a small band of humans that escaped and must travel through the universe to another planet. The objective is to colonize it and make this planet their new home. The spaceship is known as the Galactic Avenger and it travels through deep space carrying the group of female passengers. However, they soon stumble upon a distress signal coming to them from another ship. The crew of the avenger find that the ship in distress is located near some unknown planet. The girls decide to investigate the call and discover that the crew of the abandoned ship have albeit vanished entirely. What happened to them? They return to their own ship. Suddenly, the ship starts to malfunction and the crew and ship plummet to the surface of the unknown planet. There, they must survive the track through dense jungles, deserts and abandoned cities. Will they survive? The planet could very well be home to some unknown alien life forms. Species can include various insects, plant creatures in the form of (goo, ooze, vines etc), orcs, predator species, spiders, robots, tentacle monsters and the list goes on. If you can imagine it on an alien planet then I am sure we can play it. Another Version can be played out in space and where the creatures would seek to corrupt the passengers and crew (Maybe the creatures feed off pleasure).

Version 2
I have always wanted to do an AI (Robot) style RP. It could involve a girl(s) go into a building or city controlled by an intelligent AI system. The AI would subject them all to sexual tests and/or humiliate them by recording the activities. The AI might involve various sex machines and toys along with aphrodisiacs that can be filtered in through injection or some other means. The thought of robotic hands groping a female is exciting. I can imagine a world where she makes her way through an abandoned building or finding herself overcome by robotic humanoids with more cock then she can handle. Another scene could involve the female battling these robotic or even encountering a creature created in a lab within the AI controlled building.

Version 3
The world has become overpowered and taken over by robotic armies. The robots have turned on mankind and have enslaved a large majority of their human counterparts. The smarter ones have built sex slave brothels and a slave trade market to create a world of pleasure where humans serve their mechanical masters. There are even some that wish to be come partly human and are seeking ways to mix with humans and become one. There is a lot of potential in this RP so feel free to suggest it.

RP # 2: Western RP

Wild West Girl

Saloon Girl

Alright, well I have had this urge to try out a western RP in which an outlawed female causes all sorts of trouble with her "bad girl attitude". The objective might to capture her but that of course will not be so easy. Why would she just allow that? She is a dangerous and elusive outlaw afterall. She will tend to sweet talk you and use her body to lure you into her trap before laughing once you fall for it. My idea is that she will add a bit of humor to the RP and there could even be some romance I am sure. I'd love a dominant male show her a few things and maybe he is just as bad as she? We could even include "saloons and brothels" which would involve multiple females and maybe even some girl/girl action hehe

RP # 3: Alien Encounter
There are many ways this could play out. It could be through an alien abduction. The female is taken abroad their ship and breed and/or experimented on by her alien captors, or maybe they enter her home and confront her there. Another idea could be her encountering an alien life form which feeds of sexual lust and pleasure. It becoming stronger and taking this energy to search for other victims. I could even imagine the alien gods (our creators) returning to earth to find females to be very attractive and seeking to create their own world of lust and pleasure.

RP #4: Haunted House RP
The female visits an abandoned house of horror. Inside are many ghosts or demons which are just itching to take advantage of the unsuspecting foolish female(s). A haunted house could have various ideas. One could involve it being possessed by demons that abuse her while she sleeps, leaving scratches and cuts from the claws of the lustful demons. We could even go "Halloween" style and include undead creatures, vampires, witches ETC. Imagine scenes where she is being groped by things she cannot see and feeling as though something is watching her every move. I also enjoy shadow play which involves shadow people that have their way with the female. That gives new meaning to scared of your own shadow. ( Shadow Play )

RP # 5: The Schoolgirl RP

Schoolgirl

There is a student in your class. You have had on keep a close eye on her for a while now. You realize that this girl needs to be punished! The reasons are endless. She has failed assignments which only seem to happen in YOUR class, you have found that she falls asleep in the middle of your important lecture, you have had problems with her teasing boys and causing disruptions in class due to her wearing some skimpy outfit. Yet, she refuses to give you the time of day. Sometimes you wonder if you are completely invisible? The only thing that can make it worse is that she acts so stuck up. Finally the last straw is drawn when she arrives for today's class in an outfit that has "FUCK ME" written all over it. She wears a Navy Blue Plaid Skirt that barely reaches her knees, a white button up shirt, white stockings and matching white underwear before finally ending in those very well known mary jane style shoes. Will she give it to you after your next attempt to hit on her or will you have to take matters into your own hand? It may be time to teach her a very valuable lesson. What will you do to fix this disobedient student?

Version 2
Schoolgirl Gangbang/Rape RP
This would involve a schoolgirl that would get herself into trouble somehow; maybe by snooping in places she should not or back talking the teacher. I even have one version where she is a secret spy and breaks into the principle's office or teacher's office and gets punished. She might even mouth off to a fellow student or think she is too good for them and they would seek to make sure she never does that again. Either way the ending would be the same with her being used in all her holes like a good little slut.

RP # 6: The Asylum of the Damned RP
What is it? A RP that I love to play out. It involves some characters that are pure EVIL and/or wicked! The spirits and demons inside are very perverted and full of lust. The idea is centered around a group of schoolgirls (Whom I would play) that get caught in a freak storm that washes out the roads. So they take refuge in the abandoned asylum. Unfortunately for them, the place is not as empty as it looks. The place used to be home to some of the worst people. It even had one part that was dedicated to the criminally insane. The story goes that the former owner of the place performed an evil ritual that released evil spirits that killed everyone there. Yet, the souls of the departed have remained and merged with these evil spirits. Some of the former patients at the hospital would love to capture the girls and turn them into their personal little sex toys or maybe even into sex slaves. There could even be a mad doctor who would perform experiments upon them. I have few limits on this RP. I am open to going all out "horror" on this one.

RP # 7: Nightmare Realm RP
One of my recent favorites. Everyone has a nightmare or something they fear. This RP involves a group of girls that pass through into another dimension into the world of nightmares. My version I currently have involves them on a schoolbus with the teacher on a trip. They are in the midst of a storm and pass through a wormhole in time and space. In this new world, anything is possible and not everything is as it seems. The creatures of the night (demons, fallen angels, vampires, zombies, werewolves etc) roam this realm freely and seek to take freely those that find themselves stuck in the horror of the Nightmare Realm. If you thought that was all then you don't know Nightmare Realm. Some of the girls would find themselves trapped in a "Dream-like World" in which they could not escape but would face whatever nightmare the dream has in store for them. The ideas for this are endless since it could be just about anything.

RP #8: The Insect/Spider War RP
The world has never known true horror quite like this. The earth as we know it has come to a disturbing end. The horror of the insect/spider invasion is downright frightening. The human race have become caught in the middle of a violent war between the two alien species. The two species are of an advanced alien race that are both intelligent and dangerous. The insect and spider races do have a common interest in the human world though. They desire the female population. They seek to enslave them only to be used for breeding purposes. This would enable them to create stronger creatures to suit their race in the war and battles to come. So who shall win the war? Will humanity survive it? Come RP to find out. Can include lots of alien sex, tentacles, eggs, transformation, breeding, breaking (mind-slut broken with pleasure).

RP # 9: Canon RP
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Starfire (Teen Titans)
Silica (Sword Art Online)
Misa Amane (Death Note)
ANY of the Final Fantasy Characters

Others​
Hatsune Miku
Luka Megurine
Lily

RP # 10: Neko (Kitty) RP

Warning! Hot Neko Alert!

Alright, so I love RP as a Neko. The ideas could be endless. A neko is claimed by a master/mistress and is kept as a pet. A curious neko gets into some sort of trouble and finds that the punishment is far worse than whatever she was seeking (Always liked the thought of a tentacle monster and a neko). I'd even like to figure out something to RP using the image link above. I am sure we can figure something out so PM me for RP.

RP # 11: Dark Themes
Vampires are more than just Twilight. I love playing as vampires and demons. One idea would involve the character "Larissa" in which she summons another demon or finds that her dark spells go wrong. In the end, the thing(s) she summons have no problem showing her why you should not play with things that you don't understand and things that should not be played with.

RP # 12: Post Apocalypse RP
I have been wishing to do a Post Apocalypse RP that might involve the world after an alien attack, zombie outbreak or a nuclear war has taken place. Those left would have to band together to survive. It would take place across various cities and towns. This RP is available for "Group RP" and up for discussion.

RP # 13: Fairy Tale RPs (Adult Version)

I have been wanting to do various "Fairytale" style RP.

Alice in Wonderland
Well, Alice is all grown up now and it is time for her to return to wonderland. This time around, she will encounter a much different world. Various creatures that weren't there beforehand and some that are more perverted now that she is all grown up. I am sure that the Queen of Hearts and all her minions will have some new uses for Alice this time around. What about that mischievous cat and the mad hatter? I would love to make this a surprise and find out what is really possible in this new wonderland.

Red Riding Hood
Little Red likely will encounter the big bad wolf again but this time things are much different. He'll find that she is well developed and wish to do other things with her besides chase her to grandma's house. She might discover just how "Big" he really is this time around hehe

RP # 14: Pirate RP

Pirate Girl

I have been wanting to play a pirate style RP. I am not very sure how it would go but it would take place on mysterious islands, on the high seas and various other places we could possibly think of. I could play some pirate girls or maybe a wealthy heiress (princess or queen) or daughter to a wealthy man who is kidnapped etc

RP # 15: The Corruption of the Empress

Note: I am perfectly ok with seduction/blackmail and or corruption to establish your ideal ending for this RP. It can be very much consensual if you desire it.

(The Empress)
ae9wra.jpg

The beautiful and kind hearted empress ruled over a vast kingdom. It stretched to the farthest borders of her land of freedom, all the way to the lands of darkness that lay beyond. Inside the Empress’s land, all were free to do as they wished. There was just one part of the empire that was the only exception; that was Gargoyle Point. This was the empire’s largest city and was run by a male demon. He hailed from darkest and most evil part of the underworld. He was a purely wicked creature was actually secretly plotting to overthrow the Empress. He saw her as a serious threat to his world because she opposed the evils of forced slavery which was rampant in Gargoyle Point; therefore, she had decided to make war upon it. The demon wished to dethrone her first and then force her into becoming the sex slave herself; the very thing she was bent upon ridding from all corners of her empire. There was currently an agreement between his city and the Empress. It involved peace and would remain as long as the two were content with current activity. The Empress agreed not to intervene for the time being but she made it perfectly clear of her disapproval of his actions.

The demon enjoyed the thought of the Empress submitting to her darkest desires and eventually loving what she had fought so long to tear down. He planned on having her experience what all other sex slaves felt; intense and overwhelming pleasure. It would even be fun to watch it happen right in front of him. It would be a show to die for in order to see. That was not going to be easy though. The Empress was fiercely dedicated to her fight for freedom for those within her lands and in Gargoyle Point. She would not easily submit to just anyone. That was why he had enlisted the help of a secret underground organization that had yet to reveal itself in her empire. This group was known as the Red Tide. It was an organization that was involved in sexual activity that occurred more in secret than it was visible. It was an elite group that only few had the privilege of knowing about or ever being a member. His intentions were simple. He wished to introduce her to this hidden world so that she would become so entranced within it that he would forget all about her throne and it could be taken without her knowledge.

The demon chose to start with the Empress’ best friend, Scarlet.

(Scarlet)
2vt5ov5.jpg

What better way to torment and taunt the empress than by using her best friend? He knew perfectly well that this would make it a personal vendetta between them. Then he hoped to turn Scarlet against the Empress as a further means to drive the point home. So now begins the corruption of the Empress but first must come the corruption of her friend.c

RP # 16: The Trickster
This RP is based on the mythological character known as “The Trickster” which usually appears as a coyote in most stories. Yet he can shape shift into human form as well. He is known for his tricks of illusion and charming, coercive ways. He uses these in order to usually get his way including sometimes tricking unwilling o willing females into bed. The use of humor could make this an interesting idea. I can imagine a “Mad Hatter” style type bent on controlling and manipulating his victim. One idea involves a female (probably a MILF but can be any age of female) taking in a coyote which turns out to be the trickster himself. Once welcomed into her home or midst, he transforms into human form and sets out to have some fun with her. He could pretend to be hurt/hungry or claim to have some special powers which might have some backfiring repercussions on the female such as making her aroused. There are literally countless ideas that could work. Another is a Red Riding Hood version where the coyote takes the place of the wolf acting like Cheshire the Cat until he convinces her to trust him or maybe he shape-shifts into the woodsman making her think the coyote is dead. In all, the most creative and interesting settings and plotlines is what makes this idea so entertaining.

RP# 17: Harem Mansion

A RP which involves a group (Harem) of older females. They would be associated with some specific location (Hotel, Mansion etc).

The RP idea includes females either are brought to this location (through a debt or more darker plot) or arrive on their own. Some might even live there (maybe through some form of brothel).

The general RP idea is simple and is centered around the concept of an older women desiring pleasure/affection (maybe the husband works all the time or is just not interested anymore) but whatever the case, the woman would turn her attention to others to meet her desires or she might even be seduced. In addition, the plot-line can vary involving multiple concepts and ideas. There might be a demon cult that is using the women for their own personal desires. An S&M setting could include multiple women submitting to one or more masters/mistresses.

RP as Lexi Olivia Moon

Lexi Olivia Moon

RP # 18: Hell's Pleasure Doll Demon RP

This rp involves the beautiful Lexi owning a mansion. There below the mansion is a room which she uses for some type of spell. She might be summoning an incubus/succubus, but things quickly get out of hand. The price she would pay for meddling in the affairs of demons would be a high price to pay. She should no better than to mess with things she don't understand. The doorway between her world and the demon world is opened. The demons enter the room and quickly alter the world around her. Her house and everything she knows is changed so that she is trapped inside their forbidden world of lust and pleasure that they have created just for her. This world would be her new home. There are no doors to escape or windows leading to the outside world. Here she is only to be used as a pleasure driven slut, collared and kept as a sex slave. There they continuously have fun playing with her among the many rooms in her mansion.

Each room could have different scenes of which she would have to go through and endure. One room being gang-raped by multiple demons, another being taken by hell hounds, another a ugly disgusting tentacle creature ravishing her perfectly beautiful body, a master/mistress chaining her hands up and using sex toys and other means to teach her the tricks of being a good sex slave. You get the drift. It can be just about anything.

In the end the only other thing to note is that each scene ends and a new one begins until she is driven mad with pleasure and begging for the next scene. Ultimately she is to become Hell's Pleasure Doll. The slave to the demon world and used for their own pleasures but also loving every moment of it.

RP # 19: A Debt RP
Lexi is a college student who wishes to attend a good school. So her father borrows some money from a wealthy man or woman. Soon she is unable to pay the money back and it is time to pay up. Just what could satisfy such a payment? What about the beautiful daughter of the borrower? Soon Lexi is enslaved in a lifetime of service worthy enough to repay the large debt. A fitting life for such a beauty. Soon she'll be learning new things such as how to please and be pleased.

RP # 20: The Demon Pact (Can be combined with Hell's Pleasure Doll RP)[/b]
When Lexi was just 16, she made a pact with a demon lord. That demon lord would give her power and riches in exchange for something else. That something happened to be the chance to rule in the physical world. Now ten years later it is time for her to pay up. Yet, the demon lord cannot come to power until they bring upon the ritual to open the doorway to enter her world. This involves Lexi submitting to them; maybe through blackmail or even rape or maybe just willingly. The only way they can gain the energy and power to enter her world is through corrupting her, causing her great pleasure until she climaxes. It is through the energy they absorb through her climax that seals her fate, and starts their reign. After this, she becomes their fucktoy and new slave, obeying them by maybe bringing in more slaves for them to have their way with. It is once she climaxes that a collar seals around her neck (I am a huge fan of collars used for ownership and control) making her their slave. The time beyond the first scene would go on with her submitting to them many times; perhaps, even to various demons, beasts or monsters which are summoned as means for entertainment. I enjoy something like a "Lilith" character. A powerful female demon or succubi that loves pleasure and lust. PM for RP or questions and discussion.

RP # 21: Neglected beauty RP
There is no doubt about it. Lexi is a gorgeous and incredibly beautiful woman. Her body is the kind anyone would die to possess. Unfortunately, her husband does not feel the same way. He has grown bored with her and is always busy and when home, he doesn't give her any attention at all (such a crime it should be). This has led to her feeling neglected and unwanted. It isn't a surprise that she is looking for someone to fill the void in her life. Someone that is wild and can give her the fun she wishes to have and maybe even satisfy her craving for rough wild sex. She is a sucker for dominant males and females. I imagine that she could find herself immersed in a world of sex and lust. I'd very much like to find someone who would even play a dominant master/mistress that gives her the dominance and attention she craves. She might even be tempted to summon an incubus or succubus just to fulfill her desire. Is there anyone out there in her world who would take such a beauty?

RP # 22: Full Moon Fever RP
I am open to female werewolves too. A werewolf or pack of werewolves have come out of the woods to play under the light of the full moon. They seek to make the best of the night and ravish some poor victim which just so happens to be Lexi. They enter her home and began to have their way with her until she is full of cum and riding a huge wolf cock. This can include a gang-bang if a pack is involved or just one wolf taking advantage of Lexi's curves and making her it's mate, breeding her before the end of the full moon.​

RP # 23 (Dominant Char)

I also enjoy playing a dominant character (usually female but can be Futa/Herm or Male) but ONLY against female chars. I don't dom guys (sorry guys). I like to summon/use all manners of monsters, beasts and demons. I can give great detail and enjoy them in return. If you are a "Girl" and wish to look into this then feel free to ask. I ALSO like to RP with guys that switch to RP as the female character. You might like that idea so hit me up. I have plenty of ideas. [/color]

Creatures I will RP with (Almost anything but here is a list anyways)
Humans
Werewolves
Vampires
Zombies
Demons
Ghosts or Shadow People
Orcs
Trolls
Insects/Spiders
Slime/Goo or Gel Characters or Vine/Plant Creatures
And ANY Tentacle Beast or Monster

RE: Hell's Pleasure Doll

Currently seeking RP for those interested :)

PM for details and questions or discussion.

RE: RP Ideas

I have updated the thread with various ideas. I hope one will spark your interest and of course there is more of that where it came from :)

RE: RP Ideas

thank you TOZ and if you wish to discuss that please send me a PM :)

Bump (I am back)

RE: RP Ideas (Male and Female Welcomed)

Thank you. If you wish to discuss it then I am here to discuss it.

Seeking RP tonight. I would love for it to be Tentacle RP but any of the above is up for discussion too.

B.U.M.P Looking to RP. PM if interested or reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom