Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Far Behind (Snape & Angel216)

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Travis was called into the office early in the morning, there had been a break in a case he was working on. The suspect was found to be a woman and she robbed banks, she also kidnapped the higher up executives and held them for ransom but when she got paid the money she would kill them anyway. When he got to the station the chief of police had sat him down and briefed him on the break in the case. He was instructed to follow a woman they had suspected it to be, he was to follow but not engage until he was sure she was the person they were looking for. After he was given these instructions he was sent out to start the job, he drove to the bank that was marked to be next according to a pattern that had developed while the police followed the case, Travis just hoped they were right about the bank and that the suspect would be there. Travis made his way into the bank and pretended to look through some of the offer flyers they had on a table he kept alert and made sure he was able to see every entrance to the bank so he’d notice everyone that walked in or out of the place.

320px-Scarlett-black-widow.jpg

Rebecca smirked as she perched upon a window sill overlooking a street that the bank was on. She was dressed in all black and had wavy red hair. She leaned forward, smirking as she saw the police, "those fools they'll never catch me." She muttered outloud as she slipped back into the hotel room. This was going to be a piece of cake, she strapped a Desert on her waist just in case and she walked down out the back door. She slipped easily into the shadows as she made her way towards the Bank. She paused, as she moved the gun to behind her waist, tucking it into her waist and concealing it. She pushed open the door as she walked in and up to the counter, she knew what game to play and who to flirt with. She leaned over the counter towards the clerk as she murmured, while walking her fingers across the counter. "So who would I talk to to make a withdrawal." She purred out as her hazel green eyes locked on him and her other hand flipped her long red hair behind her shoulder.

When the red haired woman walked in Travis' eyes followed her, she definitely fit the description of the suspect. He kept his eyes on the pamphlet he had in his hand or so it seemed Travis had great peripheral vision and even though it seemed as if he was interested in the pamphlet he had a watch on the red haired woman. Travis listened as she talked to the bank teller and when she asked about a loan a red flag went up and his ears opened listening in on the conversation intently.

The clerk swallowed hard as he turned a beet red, he stuttered, "why yes Ma'am we do have loans and withdrawels would you like to take a loan out."

Rebecca smiled up at him and nodded as she pushed off the counter, "Yes a loan, but I want a tour of this bank and who knows perhaps I'll become a regular customer." She let out a short laugh as the clerk fumbled with his tie still blushing as he nodded and walked from behind the counter. "Right this way Ma'am, I can assure you our money is well protected and I can even show you where we protect the money if you'd like?"

Rebecca smiled sweetly and nodded as she purred, "yes please." As she followed the clerk, she patted her back pocket feeling for the hidden gun as she took away her hand, the light reflected off the silver handle.

Travis continued to listen in on the conversation and when the clerk agreed to show the woman where they kept the money he shook his head, "Dumbass" ,he whispered to himself as he kept his eyes in the pamphlet. As the woman followed the man Travis noticed her pat her back, he placed the pamphlet down and began to follow the two. Travis knew exactly how to follow people without being noticed and he made sure those skills were put in full affect as he walked quietly a few yards behind them. Now that Travis knew the woman was armed he kept his had close to his side where his Beretta was just in case she tried to pull the weapon out at any point.

Rebecca was oblivious to Travis as he followed them. As the clerk explained about the bank and its functions, Rebecca would occasionally nod and murmur a response but right now she was headed in for the kill. Her sharp eyes darted to the corners as she watched for security cameras. She mouthed the word dammit as she saw four in the corners. She reached in her pocket, grabbing out some gum., she popped several pieces into her mouth and as the clerk wasn't watching, she'd pretend to pick her teeth. In reality she was flicking pieces of gum so that they clung and blocked out the cameras. Her hand flitted to the gun, but she kept it hidden.

As Travis continued to follow the two he noticed the woman flick the gum at the security camera's and it told him that this woman was definitely the suspect he was looking for. As she placed her hand on the gun she was carrying Travis gripped his own gun ready to pull it out of it's holster. The man waited for the woman to make her next move as he followed behind them.

Rebecca smiled as they got to the vault after disabling the security cameras. "Ahh so this is it." She whipped out her Desert. "Now open it and make it quick." The clerk had a look of utter surprise written on his face, then it registered, "oh?" Fear choked his voice. He turned to the vault trembling as he begin to put in the combination.

Rebecca smirked, "see now that wasn't so hard was it?" She still clutched her gun.

As soon as the woman pulled her gun out Travis pulled his out, he moved toward her slowly not making a sound as the teller opened the vault. He knew that he wasn't supposed to engage her but he had witnessed her in the process of robbing the bank so he did what he felt was right. "Not so fast sweetheart, drop your weapon" ,Travis stated as he pressed the tip of his gun to the back of her head. "One false move and I'll pull the trigger".

Rebecca gasped as she felt a metal gun tip against her head, "crud." She muttered, then smirked. "Well, well who do we have here?" She could do hand to hand combat pretty well, bur she had to stall. She dropped her gun, her friendly demeanor was gone, "you don't know who your messing. with." She snarled as suddenly she ducked and rolled. She popped up behind the clerk, grabbed him, put his neck and head in the crook of her elbow and pinned him. "You shoot me I break his neck."

Travis laughed at the woman's actions, "What do I care if you break his neck? I'm here to bring you to jail you've already killed a bunch of other people what's one more life to add to your sentence"? He stated in response. Travis was a black belt in nearly five types of martial arts and if the woman tried anything he was going to take her down, he only had one decision to make either negotiate or take her down along with the clerk. "Listen the cops are surrounding this place it's over let him go and we can walk out of here quietly and you won't have resisting arrest added to your charges".

Rebecca's eyes widened, she glared at him as she snarled, "I am not going to prison." With that she forced the clerk to pick up her gun and as he handed it to her, she shot at Travis. She hoped he'd be distracted by dodging the bullet as she raced towards the end of the corridor. She shot a window and leapt out of it. A shard caught against her pants and tore through them and her leg as she cried out in pain. She looked up and saw guns from nearly all of the police force pointed at her. "Crud."

After dodging the bullet Travis ran after the woman when she jumped out of the window and cut herself he shook his head then looked outside and seen her surrounded. He put his gun back in his holster then made his way outside and walked over to where the police were surrounding the woman. When he got to the woman he looked down at her, "I told you the place was surrounded and now you have attempted murder of an officer to add to your list of charges" ,Travis stated as he picked her up off the ground and cuffed her. Travis leaned her up against his car and began to search her, after taking all her weapons off of her he put her in the back seat of the car. "Just remember I tried to make things easy on you and you decided to try and be tough now you're gonna have to answer to the judge and trust me after she reads your charges she's not gonna be happy" ,he stated before slamming the door shut.

Rebecca's eyes widened as she struggled with the cuffs. "No." Her voice came out in shock after going for years at what she had been doing, she got caught. She begin to plot and scheme how to escape prison. She gritted her teeth in anger as she sent Travis a sharp glare, he was going to be the first one she went after when she managed to escape. She banged her head against the bars caging in the back seat. Then an idea hit her, she beckoned an officer over, and asked him that unless he wanted her pee all over his back seat, that he had better let her go to the restroom. She was let out and uncuffed as the officer led her to a portable toilet. She rolled her eyes as he told her that she was being watched and she giggled softly but went in. She went to the restroom, but then she turned around and shouted, "I need to go number 2." She saw the gash in her leg, but shrugged it off.

She looked in the toilet, it was either life in prison or escape and she chose escape. She shuddered, took a deep breath, lifted the toilet seat and then slipped down into the muck. She begin to look for the pipe line that led out. She dived down, squeezing her eyes shut as she found the pipe with her hands and crawled into it, she begin to swim, holding her breath. She wasn't a criminal for no reason, she did desperate things when the measures called for it. She knew this portable toilet, she had escaped from it before, it led to the sewers, just her luck. She kept swimming through the muck, she would need a serious shower after this, but she was grateful for this escape route. She burst through into clearer water and a bigger pipe and knew she had entered the sewers. The clearer water cleaned off the muck and she crawled out, opening her eyes and smiled. She was free again to do as she pleased.

She begin to jog along the sewer pipe, occassionally looking behind her to check it out. She kept jogging until she knew she was near the edge of the city. She had to get out of the city or that man they hired would find her again. She ran faster and skidded to a stop as she came upon the ladder to freedom. She scaled it and popped out on the main street out of town. She sprinted as she was sprinting for the country roads and the open air around her.

Back
Top Bottom