Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Hi again, I'm back and instead of just boring roleplays, I'm going to start a plot line list of roleplays with twists and turns in them that may keep them going. Anyway Here are a few ideas.

Dom/ Sub.(Craving): In these roleplays a person (preferrably male) forces the female to be a slave to them through different sets of circumstances.

1) Two young college students are at a big party and suddenly a girl gets into a fight with her boyfriend. She storms out into the night, and she finds herself walking down a deserted street, this was good because she wanted to be alone. She wasn't alone though, it turns out that the other college student, had a major crush on her and was going to make her his. He had his ways, it turned out he was a Incubus and a Vampiric Demon. He followed her silently, his red eyes glowing, he had to have her. He knew she was a stubborn one, so he slipped into the shadows, appearing in front of her. "Well hello there Amber." He drawled, he could smell the fear on her, see it in her eyes and it made him feel powerful as he circled his prey. She smelt good and she half wondered how she would taste, his eyes switched to a soft, enchanting gold and he stopped staring into her eyes, hypnotizing her to follow him, to sign a contract that bound her to his will. She didn't know it, but the contract had, as soon as she had signed it, had snapped a invisible collar around her neck and around his, she couldn't go to far from him, or she would feel weak and she had to obey him or she would feel immense pain. She soon grew to like obeying him though.

2) A woman had ended up dying as she ran from the police, she was a wanted serial killer and she soon found herself within the depths of hell itself. The devil beckoned her in, and told her she had a debt that she had to pay off. That he had been waiting a long time for her to come, for her father had made a deal with him. This deal gave him money, riches, powers, a family, but her father had to give the devil back something in return and that was his first born child. This child when she grew and lost her life at 25 to a "Unfortunate" Accident would be the devil's personal play toy, slave, blood doll, coffee table, foot rest, anything he wanted to use her for.

There are just two for now I may add some more.

Kinks: Force, breaking in, losing of innocence, being used for several purposes, domination, humiliation

Limits: Scat is about the only limit I can think of

PM me if your interested or reply on here.

I would love to do the first one with you. I love bending people to my will and forcing submission (Hell, I'm both a hypnotist and a Dom in real life). Can there be lots of humiliation and objectification on top of everything else?

Angel216 said:
Hi again, I'm back and instead of just boring roleplays, I'm going to start a plot line list of roleplays with twists and turns in them that may keep them going. Anyway Here are a few ideas.

Dom/ Sub.(Craving): In these roleplays a person (preferrably male) forces the female to be a slave to them through different sets of circumstances.

1) Two young college students are at a big party and suddenly a girl gets into a fight with her boyfriend. She storms out into the night, and she finds herself walking down a deserted street, this was good because she wanted to be alone. She wasn't alone though, it turns out that the other college student, had a major crush on her and was going to make her his. He had his ways, it turned out he was a Incubus and a Vampiric Demon. He followed her silently, his red eyes glowing, he had to have her. He knew she was a stubborn one, so he slipped into the shadows, appearing in front of her. "Well hello there Amber." He drawled, he could smell the fear on her, see it in her eyes and it made him feel powerful as he circled his prey. She smelt good and she half wondered how she would taste, his eyes switched to a soft, enchanting gold and he stopped staring into her eyes, hypnotizing her to follow him, to sign a contract that bound her to his will. She didn't know it, but the contract had, as soon as she had signed it, had snapped a invisible collar around her neck and around his, she couldn't go to far from him, or she would feel weak and she had to obey him or she would feel immense pain. She soon grew to like obeying him though.

2) A woman had ended up dying as she ran from the police, she was a wanted serial killer and she soon found herself within the depths of hell itself. The devil beckoned her in, and told her she had a debt that she had to pay off. That he had been waiting a long time for her to come, for her father had made a deal with him. This deal gave him money, riches, powers, a family, but her father had to give the devil back something in return and that was his first born child. This child when she grew and lost her life at 25 to a "Unfortunate" Accident would be the devil's personal play toy, slave, blood doll, coffee table, foot rest, anything he wanted to use her for.

Kinks: Force, breaking in, losing of innocence, being used for several purposes, domination, humiliation

Hey yes you can do the first one with me and oh yeah sure there can :) (( oh your a hypnotist that's cool, I was once hypnotized before not so long ago, I don't remember anything about it though, and I admit I was a real sub for a while as well ))

monster said:
I would love to do the first one with you. I love bending people to my will and forcing submission (Hell, I'm both a hypnotist and a Dom in real life). Can there be lots of humiliation and objectification on top of everything else?

Angel216 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom