Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Daenerys Targaryen to Play Opposite Rhaegar/Original Lannister

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: DO NOT reply to this thread, please just PM me if interested. I will probably miss your thread reply. Thanks!

2nd Update: I am also eager to play Prince Rhaegar, who survived his fateful battle at the Trident

Good evening one and all!

I'm looking for an advanced writer to play an accurate representation of Dany opposite either:

1) My original character in the ASOIAF world: Sebastian Lannister
2) My portrayal of Rhaegar Targaryen, who survived the battle with Robert at the Trident, and went into hiding to recover from his wounds.

Allow me to give you all the specifics, in an easy to read format! Why? You're busy people. Things to do, ogres to screw...you know. Knowledge of the books is preferred, but not required, and I would like it very much if she appears as she is portrayed by Emilia Clarke.

Length: Long Term

Post Length: Para to Multi Para

Starting Point (negotiable): Just after the Siege of Meereen regardless of which character I play.

Medium: PM

This game should be very erotic, with both plot and smut abound. Ideally, we'd be starting just after Dany conquers Meereen, and sends Jorah away. My character (described below) will approach her in Meereen with a proposal to join forces, and the story can go wherever we like from there! :)

I'm looking for detailed writing, but not necessarily seven paragraphs about how she walks across the room. Know what I mean? Spelling and grammar are important, but not ridiculously emphasized. We're all adults here.:D I'll be able to post at least once a day, probably more, depending on my partner.

Okay! Let's talk about the sex. *applause*

https://www.f-list.net/c/twilight_traveler

Ideally, the sex should be rough. Very rough, perhaps. Hard, sweaty, blazing and passionate. By this time, Dany isn't the meek little girl she was with Viserys, so...fun and consensual all the way! Oh, and since she's extremely young in the books, lets make her a little older, as she appears in the show: Late teens, early twenties. I'd like to stick to BM's age rule here, also.

Now, a short introduction to my characters! First, my original. Below him, Rhaegar.

Name: Sebastian Lannister
Familial Status: Younger brother of Tywin

Personality: Sebastian is an experienced military leader, and tactically brilliant. Like his brother, he often remains very calm, but can also be warm and charming. He believes in two kinds of anger: Hot and cold. Hot anger is a luxury, reserved for friends and lovers. Cold anger is a weapon, its deadly focus reserved for enemies. Sebastian doesn't stoop to the almost juvenile level of his brother's children, and maintains a certain level of morality. He can be, however, a manipulative, bloodthirsty killer, and is considered morally gray. He is arrogant, can be imperious, and is obviously a dominant force. A Lion to the core, Sebastian is as dangerous a Lannister as all others, and should never be taken lightly.

Weaknesses: Sebastian's tactics can be complex, and he can be surprised by clever simplicity. Like Tywin, he can have trouble showing empathy and understanding, and--while both devious and pragmatic--lacks the patience to play the Game properly.

Physical description is changeable but I do have basics: Tall, with large hands and slender fingers, Sebastian possesses the lean musculature of an experienced swordsman. He keeps his hair short and neatly combed, accentuated with gray at the temples. Clean shaven, with piercing blue eyes, his voice is soft, deep, and holds the command of a man in his prime; experienced and formidable.

"The Bloated King Baratheon, felled by a bloody boar. It took no great intelligence to perceive what would come after: Civil war and intrigue, poisoning Westeros like gangrene on a body. Nature abhors a vacuum. So why did I not stand with my family, and protect Joffrey's crown? Why did I immediately sail to the East, with my host of loyal soldiers, looking for a young Dragon? Why would you even bother to ask? My nephew, Jamie. Talented, intelligent, capable, and a complete waste of potential. That is, when he isn't fucking my niece, his sister, in the Red Keep. As for Cersei...I would not have minded her spreading her legs for a lover. Not with Robert as husband. Nay, I would have even turned a blind eye to the incest--rendered so unfashionable after the Targaryens were toppled. But to allow that stupid whelp Joffrey to assume the throne? Lunacy! All the while, my dear brother runs hither and thither, resplendent in his inefficacy. That is until he takes a crossbow bolt to the gut, courtesy of his stunted son. Or so rumor has it. My once noble House, while still powerful, stands disgraced. We Lions have been reduced to lepers, and our prestige is in tatters. All thanks to my brother, and his pathetic progeny. Very well. I will find this Dragon Queen, and place her on the Iron Throne. I will wipe the stain of Tywin and his children from the Lannister name. His fell seed took from us our family pride, and so I will have their lives in recompense. A Lannister always pays his debts."

--Sebastian Lannister

House_Lannister_Sigil.jpg

Name: Rhaegar Targaryen
Familial Status: First son of King Aerys II, older brother to Daenerys

Personality: Much has changed in the Targaryen Prince since his defeat at the hands of Robert and his warhammer. Previously, many described Rhaegar as quiet and bookish, and when it came to affairs of the heart, his impulsive love for Lyanna Stark brought about the fall of his noble Dynasty. In the twenty years since Rhaegar's defeat, the Dragon Prince has learned his lessons well. Bearing the collapse of his family solely upon his shoulders, Rhaegar has developed a grim sense of determination. Choosing to cast away his harp and song, Rhaegar has practiced his craft at the Game of Thrones and now plays it with a mastery that few can rival. He is known for his warm and magnetic charisma; the masculine counterpart to Dany's own irresistible presence.

Weaknesses: Taking full responsibility of past events has forged within Rhaegar a reptilian chill. Gone are the days when love and mercy fueled his Dragon's fire. When rendering judgment, Rhaegar is utterly merciless, and he seems to have lost all of the compassion for which he was once so loved. He will stop at nothing to restore his family, and will sacrifice anything...and anyone...to see it done.

Physical Description: Rhaegar is a tall, slender, and imposing figure. He possesses the the silver hair, amethyst eyes, and pale complexion of all pure-blood Targaryens. Two decades of dedicated martial training has forged his body into a weapon of war: In peak physical condition, Rhaegar's well-muscled and limber physique could match the agile maneuvers of the Prince of Dorne himself. Only one thing mars his perfection: A large scar radiating from the center of his chest. It is a mystery how he survived the mighty blow of Robert's warhammer. But even the greatest of healers could not erase the evidence of Rhaegar's defeat.

"Twenty years since that fateful day. Twenty years...and the vivid memory of my failure haunts me still. The fall of that accursed hammer...the blow shook my body as if the gods themselves had struck me down. My armor crumpled, and I felt such agony. More than I ever thought possible. The chill waters of that river took me, and in the chaos of the battle I was washed downstream. Darkness took me, and for months thereafter I remember only a haze of excruciating pain, broken only by bouts of cold oblivion. By the time I regained my strength, the war was over. A stag sat on the throne of my father, and my great lineage was cast to the winds. My agents, loyal men all, spirited away my young siblings, Daenerys and Viserys. I vowed then to learn patience, and when the time was right, reclaim my birthright. Now the time has come. Time to unite with this...Mother of Dragons.With Fire and Blood, we will take what is rightfully ours. With our Fire and their Blood...we will rule.

--Rhaegar Targaryen

house_targaryen_wallpaper_by_siriuscrane-d53ifla.jpg

Special Notes

Romance is possible, and may be encouraged!
Contact me for more info via PM.
Third-person perspective preferred.

RE: Looking for Daenerys Targaryen!

• Ughhhhhhh GoT <3

I've always wanted to try Dahaario x Dany.
        Even though I don't trust him.

RE: Looking for Daenerys Targaryen!

Thread Update: Changed the size and color of my very first line (NOTE: Please do NOT...) to make it impossible to miss. /Update

Swagbeast said:

• Ughhhhhhh GoT <3

I've always wanted to try Dahaario x Dany.
        Even though I don't trust him.

You should put a request thread up for it! I have mixed feelings for Daario. On the one hand, his devil-may-care attitude, and rakish nature are appealing--and good medicine for Dany--but I can only handle him in small doses. Plus:

He keeps his beard cut in three prongs, all dyed blue. His eyes are blue and his curly hair is dyed blue. His mustachios are painted gold and he has a large, curving nose.

His unique appearance is cool, but a bit too loud for me. Bluebeard, that he is!

Now then: Please let me remind everyone NOT to reply to this thread. It's only by luck that I check it, and I only check it to see where it is on the list. Send me a PM if you're interested in playing, otherwise a week or so may go by before I check here again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom