Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Les Cirque Des Merveilles ( The Circus of Wonders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel216 said:
Scarlet heard noises from another tent, but associating them with sexual noise she decided to stay away. She sighed and stepped out of the tent, she was in the middle of no where with no friends whatsoever. She sniffed the air and smelled a dampness, a few yards into the forest. A lake, she decided to stay away from that. So instead she swiftly climbed a tree to the highest branch.

There was a bright flash and she turned to a Phoenix. She let out a long drawn out sound as she flapped her wings, she was far from home. She nestled against the tree for the night.

Had she looked, she would have spotted a man sitting in a branch not too far off from where she now roosted. "So there I was!" The voice began. "Sitting in a tree when a Bigass bird comes and lands next to me!" The voice was friendly and clearly male. In fact, there was a man! He had a grin from ear to ear as he stared at the pheonix. "So what's your story eh? Just so you know..." He held out a hand to stop her from talking. "I charge for private shows." The exact details of what he was wearing and whatnot was hard to see in the dark, but at the very least he was clothed, which was sometimes a rarity around here.

Damien was caught off guard by her eagerness to get to his lips but he didn't deny her. He returned her wanton lust and desire with some of his own and he could feel the air of the tent being tainted with deep lust. However he could have cared less at that point. Abbey could feel it to and hungered for it to be given to her. A that point with her raking her hands down his chest it was all he needed to give in to her completely. Her voice called out to her and he wouldn't deny her what she asked of him. "Of course my queen you ask and I provide as much as I can." His clothes disappeared in a puff of black smoke and he smiled as she wrappd her arms around his neck. Lowering his body onto her's he streched out his
wings high and mighty looking like a true king.

Damien felt her tongue working its way to his ad he saved her half the fight dueling back against her tongue. He could feel her legs working under him to be pressed against his skin and he quickly pulled her legs apart sliding right between them. Her chain mail was the only thing standing in his was now ad he quickly got rid of that problem. Laying a hand on the metal it crumbled away into nothing and he grabbed her body slightly rougher than he intended to. They held out a little too long and he was sure that things were about to get rough and wild. With her spread out before him he took steady aim sitting right outside of her velvet entrance to heaven in hell. "For you my queen." He thrusted hard into her waiting body all the way through givig her his full length..

He already knew what to expect but that didn't stop Damien from almost gasping out. Even he couldn't resist such good feelings her hody was giving him. He needed to return the favor though of course. Damien's cock could always fit snug within any woman as it was built to fit every woman perfectly demonic or not. Smirking he started thrusting into her not holding back even from the start.

Scarlet jumped awake and stared around she had just barely dozed off. She spotted the man across from her and she stood up on the branch as her wings stretched to cover her she begin to stretch and morph into a young lady. She had a short red dress that clinged to her curves and she blushed, but said "ahh much better don't do much for talking when your a bird." Her wings became long, slender arms as she walked over to him. She smiled, and settled beside him on the branch.

"My names Scar I was captured and then sold to this place." She gestured around. It was only then that she slapped a hand over her forehead, how could she be so stupid there was still dried blood on her forehead And a sizable gash.

Angel216 said:
Scarlet jumped awake and stared around she had just barely dozed off. She spotted the man across from her and she stood up on the branch as her wings stretched to cover her she begin to stretch and morph into a young lady. She had a short red dress that clinged to her curves and she blushed, but said "ahh much better don't do much for talking when your a bird." Her wings became long, slender arms as she walked over to him. She smiled, and settled beside him on the branch.

"My names Scar I was captured and then sold to this place." She gestured around. It was only then that she slapped a hand over her forehead, how could she be so stupid there was still dried blood on her forehead And a sizable gash.

He nodded, utterly nonplussed he had just witness a bird turn into a woman. In his time here he had seen much stranger things. "Uh-huh.. Scar.. So that's the name you're going with? Well.. I suppose that'll go good with that cut you have on your face." He pointed towards it. "Might wanna get that looked at. Bad stuff can happen to open cuts 'round here." He laughed at his own wit and then shuffled on the branch. "So you was sold here eh? That's funny. So what act are you in? I ain't seen you around here before."

Dolly was stuck on a plateau of sorts. Why was she hovering in the air and teetering on the edge. As the coolness of his lips pressed against her neck. That was sweet, but the bites were erotic and riled her and had her writhing beneath his body. Her hands snaked around his torso. Hands splayed upon his back and fingers burying deeper into his skin, threatening to break it as the demon moved onto her earlobe. Fingers raking down the skin of his back as she held him tight. "Oh mon cher..." She whined in her french tongue as her body was beginning to feel the borderline beginning the break. Her teeth sunk into the skin of his shoulder and muffled the long moan that was ripped from her throat. Her bite imprinted upon his skin, would definitely leave a mark to linger.

"Vincent... off... off...." she panted and her heart raced. She had another position she craved. If he did as she requested he would finder her on her knees and then on all fours. Brushing her red locks over to one shoulder. His bite continued to linger and it had chills running along the surface of her skin. She could only imagine the sinfully sensual sting of his hand upon her skin, if she was, at all, granted to such a privilege and he was in sync with her lack of limits. Vincent was far from the reserved demon he was moments ago, or so she had thought that he had reached his cap.

Violent_Perfection said:
Angel216 said:
Scarlet nodded to his advice, "Well I am new so I am not quite certain which act I am in, I suppose I need to talk to the ring Master." She kept a hand over her gash as she muttered, "stupid asshole threw a rock at me.and then threw me in a cage. I would have killed him if.I had gotten the chance." She shook her head lightly and said, "how about you what is your story?"

Abby growled when her demonic prince complied to her wishes. Let the show begin. His wings spread and looming in all their splendor. A silent promise of what was to come. Her own tail trailing up his thigh with the pointed tip leaving a light red trail upon his skin. His power was drugging. Nothing would stop him from what he wanted, as he proves with the chain mail that stood between them. The roughness with which she was pulled to him and her legs spread elicited a growl from her and her eyes misted over heated lust and dark desires. Her back arched and eyes shut tights as she was skewed upon his length. "Oh my King..." She sighed in a heavy breath as the walls of her tight sex hugged the invasive length that never ceased to amaze her.

Her own hand snaked over his as she guided it to the tousled red halo of hair, just waiting for his attention. "Do not be soft with me, my King." It was hard to remember that they were in the company of a circus, their family. To not beg and plead him to break her and make her beg him for what she would ache and crave in the way that would shock and probably frighten most, lingered just on the tip of her tongue. For the time being, they had to restrain their ultimate desires. She would go back to the circle just to get a sample of that time, but then she could probably guarantee that she would never want to leave.

Lady Bloody Ava said:
Dolly was stuck on a plateau of sorts. Why was she hovering in the air and teetering on the edge. As the coolness of his lips pressed against her neck. That was sweet, but the bites were erotic and riled her and had her writhing beneath his body. Her hands snaked around his torso. Hands splayed upon his back and fingers burying deeper into his skin, threatening to break it as the demon moved onto her earlobe. Fingers raking down the skin of his back as she held him tight. "Oh mon cher..." She whined in her french tongue as her body was beginning to feel the borderline beginning the break. Her teeth sunk into the skin of his shoulder and muffled the long moan that was ripped from her throat. Her bite imprinted upon his skin, would definitely leave a mark to linger.

"Vincent... off... off...." she panted and her heart raced. She had another position she craved. If he did as she requested he would finder her on her knees and then on all fours. Brushing her red locks over to one shoulder. His bite continued to linger and it had chills running along the surface of her skin. She could only imagine the sinfully sensual sting of his hand upon her skin, if she was, at all, granted to such a privilege and he was in sync with her lack of limits. Vincent was far from the reserved demon he was moments ago, or so she had thought that he had reached his cap.

For a moment, Vincent had thought that he had done something wrong, had crossed some line that even the Ringmaster drew into the sand. He relented upon the request, shifting and onec again pulling himself out of her warm depths. It was a surprise, albiet a pleasant one, when she got to her knees and then to all fours. The sight of the woman's rear end was appealing, and he grabbed both of her cheeks with his hands. Giving them a squeeze for a few moments, he dropped one hand to his shaft, grabbing the sticky rod and guiding it back into the woman. His hips, once he was inside again, started to move again. Pumping smoothly, he grabbed her hips, pulling her back as he thrusted forward. The steady sound of flesh smacking together soon filled Dolly's tent as Vincent, now on his knees, went at her. As he thrusted, his hand rose and with a swift jerk of his arm, smacked Dolly's ass. The sound was... addicting.

Even though Dolly couldn't see his face, at least not until she looked over his shoulder, his eyes would give him away. They burned with desire and lust for the woman, staring at her body in a way that could only be described as hunger. Oh yes, he wanted more of her, much much more. His hand swung again, getting a full handful of Dolly's rear end, ending it in a squeeze. Once the hand released her rear end, it snaked up to grab at her long hair, giving it a sharp tug. Vincent was trying to keep himself in check, but the longer they went at it, the less reasons he saw to do so. It didn't help that the mere sight of this woman in the throes of desire and lust sparked his own feelings of the same and the more she let go... Vincent seemed to simply follow suit. He -was- trying to contain himself though, even if his defenses were slowly breaking, getting closer to acting how Dolly wanted.

Angel216 said:
Violent_Perfection said:
Angel216 said:
Scarlet nodded to his advice, "Well I am new so I am not quite certain which act I am in, I suppose I need to talk to the ring Master." She kept a hand over her gash as she muttered, "stupid asshole threw a rock at me.and then threw me in a cage. I would have killed him if.I had gotten the chance." She shook her head lightly and said, "how about you what is your story?"

He stared at her again, then laughed. "So.. so lemme get this straight.. you were captured.. sold.. and you weren't even given to the Ringmaster? HAH! That's rich." He laughed for a few moments, then waved his hand. "But anyway.. My story? Well.. My name's Daniel.. I like long walks on the beach, swallowing swords and getting piss drunk!" He jabbed himself in the chest. " That's what I do. I swallow stuff. Swords, knives.. you name it. If it's sharp and would probably kill you to put down your throat, chances are I'll do it." He paused. "Speaking of which. It's about damn time for a drink, don't you agree.." He couldn't help but laugh again. "Scar? Ok.. We have to come up with another name for you. That name is just rediculous."

Scarlet glared at him as he lauged, but luckily she wasn't in the mood to loose her temper. She nodded and smiled again, "well I suppose we could cone up with another nickname. And a drink? Like water?" She tilted her head curiously as she stood up and looked at him, "sure I could use some water."

She took a deep and much needed breath when she felt those hands upon her back side. A handful of her backside in each of his hands and bringing the two into one. The length of his manhood caressing and stimulating the walls of her sex Hitting some deliciously new nerves that were not there in their earlier position. An ambrosial little moan was summoned from her lips at the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the light sting that jolted her heart and every erogenous zone in her body. Fingers curling in the soft surface of the blankets beneath them. Her head hung low as her breathing grew jagged and the drugging effects of the teasing rough play kicked in. A gasp was rendered from her lips as the loose tendrils of her hair we pulled. Forcing her head back and her lips to part for air. "Yes..." She whimpered." Feeding off of the demon's actions.

"Yes... mon ami, yes..." her words were shaky, as were her insides. The air pushed out of her with each thrust of his strong hips and the firm gripping her hair, keeping her in place and increased the impact of his length delving into the velvety depth of her body. Lewd noises escaped her lips. Some would think the poor girl probably suffering, when she couldn't have been more aroused. She could not remember the last time she felt so riled and wild. Ready to let loose. Her mind fed her more lewd images. The pain was addicting and disturbingly alluring. The praises slipped between moans and pants and heavy sighs as she neared the edge, but was not pushed over. Not yet.

SMACK! Again his hand slapping across her backside as he pistoned into the petite woman on her knees. He grunted a bit as the tight, warm depths gave another squeeze. SMACK! Oh yes, he was enjoying himself quite a bit. Each time he slapped across her ass, the red mark on her cheeks only got brighter and more pronounced. The sight of it, her rear end bouncing off his hips, coupled with the growing handprint on her ass, made Vincent groan and redouble his efforts. SMACK! After the slap his hand gave the woman's hair another sharp tug, this time holding it back as his hands left her body, letting the only thing holding her in place be his grip on her hair. He enjoyed the arching of her back, the roll and rocking of her body with each thrust, it made control very, very hard to maintain. His expression was wavering, faltering under that controlled look.

"R-Ringmaster..." He panted, leaning forward, hips still driving into her. Letting go of his hair, he grabbed both of her breasts from behind, squeezing and following them as they bounced with each thrust. His paced switched up, going lard, hard and smooth now as he drove as deep as he could go now, trying to get deeper with each stroke. There was, of course, a limit to how far he could go in, but he was testing that limit over and over, adding harder and harder thrusts. After a few moments of his new position, he leaned up again. SMACK! Giving her another slap across her ass brought that sound that he was growing to enjoy. What to do now? He found himself glancing around, looking for inspiration as to what debaucherous act or position they could get into. This surprised him greatly, as he was normally quite content to just go along for the ride. He shook his head, he had to get these kinds of thoughts out of his head. However... The Ringleader seemed to be enjoying being spanked and her hair being tugged.... He wanted to ask what more she wanted, but refrained

This was an act many would kill to see. A frost demon and a mad young necromancer nearing the throws of rough passion. Dolly found herself speaking in a foreign tongue, beneath her breath with out her even realizing it. The jester doll that lay upon the floor sat up and walked over to the desk, with its master even realizing it as the reigns comprised of her long tendrils were puled back once more and sting after delicious sting of his hand upon her ass now burned with an intense coolness and heat that fought one another upon the reddened surface of her skin. The little doll climbed up the leg of a wooden chair, then up a little rope that hung from the desk and began dragging a green bottle toward the edge of the desk where the cot was closer. The bottle had been sitting next to a candle, as Dolly had strategically place it and it was warm to the touch from the fire. Usually it was used on her hands and the surface of scars, but the doll knew of another purpose. The voices had summoned the little spirit as her control had faltered and her mental barricade seemed to shatter with each thrust... just as she had just done.

Her body have given into the lustful and carnal desires and the shivers of her first sweet release that evening consumed her nude form as she panted and eyes shut tight as her insides tensed around his jutting and probing length. She rode it out to the last blissful ebbing, but she was not broken. Even as her held onto her tendrils and her body jerked of its own will as she came, it only delayed the ebbing pleasure that did not die afterwards. Her eyes shot open and the sweet funny ring leader was not home. The corked bottle tipped over as the doll tried to get the demon's attention. It's mistress wanted full attention. Every orifice craved attention, every pore, every fiber of her being would not be sated until she was broken. Worst case scenario, she would summon a revenant to lead the circus this evening until she could feel her legs once more. In the end, she would love it.

While he couldn't hear the words that she was speaking, he felt the subtle change in the air from what she was doing. Demonic magic was at work here. He ignored it after looking around for a moment, not noticing the doll climbing up the rope. No, he was focused on driving into the woman over and over again. At the tight clenching, he was forced to slow down, shuddering as he held off his own orgasm. Yes, his massive amounts of control, while diminishing, still hadn't been broken yet. He could feel the urge to release, but he resisted, wanting to go just a bit more before he came for the first time. So focused he was, he didn't notice the bottle being pushed forward and even if he did, he couldn't pretend to know what it was for. In response to her orgasm, he gave her hair another sharp pull, not relenting this time though. His hand gave another firm smack on her ass, this time on the other cheek.

So close... He let out small groan as the pressure and urge built. But where should he cum? Inside her, outside? There was momentary confusion on that part. His rather selfish side told him to simply blow inside of her and damn what might happen, as it would feel quite a bit better. The other, more rational side told him of the risks of doing so. He wasn't sure if she would even be able to bear children from this body, warped as it was from his demonic magics. In the end, when he finally couldn't hold back anymore, he decided to play it safe for the first time. After a few more sharp thrusts, he pulled out. Grabbing his shaft, he pumped it, letting out a few more long moans. Cold semen would splatter across her lower back and ass, the stuff thick and viscious. "Oh.. Damn it..." The fact that he was cursing was evidence enough that he was enjoying himself, his inhibitions weakening. When he was finished, his cock gave a few more twitches, drooling out the last bits of cum from his tip. He then leaned back, relaxing his grip on her hair. He was still fully hard, ready to go another round, but was going to let her rest, should she desire it.

His thrust continued on past or orgasm and she could feel his manhood throbbing within her tight walls. The sharp thrust were another indication that he was nearing his release and with the ring leader whimpered as the full length that occupied her loins was taken out and a refreshing sigh sounded as her backside and back were showered with rope after cold rope of cum. She felt him lean back moved upon her hands and knees, her tendrils slipping out of his loose grip as the olive skinned lady turned to face him for the moment. The sight of his length coated in a cocktail of their juices was a tantalizing sight. The fact that head still hard was wondrous. What a demon. What a demon indeed. Her lips encased the helm of his member past her warm lips as she rewarded herself with the task of cleaning him. Taking inch by inch until he breached her gullet. The vibrations of her moans traveling down his length before her eyes looked up with laden desire and she released his cool length.

"Join me for act 2?" She said with a little grin upon her face. "This time... don't hold back.." She teased. Her eyes venturing to the doll that was now jumping up and down on the edge of the desk next to the bottle. She grabbed the bottle and popped the top. The warm fluid landing in a small pool in her hands. Rubbing the warm fluid upon her chest and down the front of her body. She shuddered as her finger came in contact with the forefront of her sex. She seat the bottle aside. He was free to use it as he pleased. She possessed his lips in a fierce kiss that entailed biting of his lower lips and the stealing of her own breath.

He was panting, the excertion unfamiliar at best. Still, he had enjoyed himself immensly. The fact that he was still hard vaugely surprised him too, perhaps the fact that he was so pent up contributed to his continued arousal. He flinched whens he took him in her mouth, his tip sensetive in the extreme. He had half a mind to keep her there and use her mouth, but refrained when she went to pull back. An eyebrow raised at her words. Don't hold back? Everything about his was self control, how easy it much be for her to say such things. The fluid interested him, wondering what it was in the first place. That was when he noticed the doll upon the table. How long had it been there? Had it been watching? He really didn't care, he loved an audience. He wasn't going to put on the fluid just yet, nor was he ready to take her. "Hmm..." He pondered, looking from her to the bottle.

"Ringmaster..." He said, his voice shaking a bit. "What is in the bottle?" If she was rubbing it all over herself, perhaps it was a lubricant of some variety? Not that they really needed it. "Also, what would you have me do?" What she liked was still a mystery, though he did know she liked being spanked and having her hair pulled. The rest was... not so clear. This was said after the kiss, his breathe cold as ice. It made a rather nice contridiction and prevented the tent from getting too warm with their carnal acts. The very air around them seemed colder as Vincent slowly released his control over his powers. After he spoke, he peered around trying to think of what next to take her on. That was when he had an idea. Before she answered his questions, he got up from the bed and sat on the chair. "Perhaps the Ringmaster..." He began. "Would like to join me upon the chair..." There was a slow, deviant smile upon his face as he patted his lap.

Dolly never questioned why he called her by her title, rather than her name. It was something only he would do. Perhaps out of respect? She knew not, but it did not bother her in the slightest. "Dolly brought me my oil." Small hands gingerly applied the oil to her skin. It was warm, but would not remain that way at his touch. It moistened her skin and she did not put it everywhere, lest he not be able to keep a good grip on her. As for what he would have her do. "I would have you not be yourself Vincent. Play with me... tease me..." The doll took a bit of parchment and dragged a pencil, nearly the same height as the doll and wrote something. Once done the doll threw the pencil at the demon and tried to hold up the piece of paper that read:

'Hurt her.'​

The ring master smiled at the doll and his a little chuckle. It was not that she watched as her friend took a seat upon the chair. For one sad fleeting moment, she thought he was done, but only happily obliged the request that soon followed. "My toys know me all too well." She sighed as she climbed off of the cot and took a seat in his lap. "To be choked... to be bitten, spanked, hair pulled, and scratched... I love it all." She trembled for a moment as she described her desires. Even having him drill her in, what most called, the least intimate of areas. Despite what others thought, it drove her insane to have the nerve lined walls of her backside stretched by an invasive length and have her aching for more until she could no longer stand it. Such an odd human she was.

Her growls of wanton pleasureand lust sent him into small frenzy. His body was naturally reacting to hers in the way an incubus and succubus should. His earlier worries were slowly starting to dissolve away and he stopped caring as much. He would just have to clean up the mess they made when they were done. To hold back and be soft and gentle now would be slow torture for them. They would probably have the whole circus itching with lust soon if they kept building the way they were. He let go of the last of his human appearance and his fanged smile was shining down on her.his clawed hands gripped her hips biting into her skin almost enough to break skin. He began thrusting into her roughly without a second thought to being careful with her.

Damien split his tail and two of them were now trying to elicit another growl from her lips. One becames softer tipped and entered her sex with its own thin thrust. It began pumping into her opposite to Damien's thrusting. As he reached one of Abbey's exposed nipples and began suckling the other tail drifted to the the other and started teasing it. But Damien wasn't satisfie and he wanted more. He pulled her to his chest and lifted her up and he was on his knees. With her impaled on his length he gripped her hips again he lifted her and slammed her down repeatedly. He could feel their lust filling up the tent and knew it couldn't stay contained here or it might send them into a year of raw and rough sex. He couldn't consentrate on sending it somewhere else either. Eventually it would start seeping out to the cirque but for now things were safe.

Abby, in the end, got what she wanted. It was probably not best for the circus, but they could clean it up and there would be no serious harm in the matter. Besides, how could she resist Damien? He was the Prince of Lust... even she had a craving for him. Her smile was as white and bright as the moon as he shed his human appearance and the incubus she had grown rather fond of got her blood flowing like molten lava. Soon the scent of sex, sweat, and maybe a hint of blood would soon be seeping into the atmosphere beyond the walls of her tent. A bouquet so potent, it would probably cause almost everyone to shed there clothes. Then again, not everyone would react the same way, nor would everyone succumb to the hypnotic desires so easily. Eventually, but not instantly. That thought was far from her mind when his claws dug into her soft flesh and dragged as her body shook from his violent thrusts. One would probably think she was being tortured, but it was one hell of a good time for her.

The hard and sharp pointed tip of her tail dug deep into his skin and dragged along the length, threatening to break skin, almost trying. The skill and creativity with which he used his tail always got her fired up and ready to burn the human world with their sensual antics. His fangs dragging along the sensitive skin of her bust while his tongue left fire in its wake. Her arms wrapped around his torso and her claws rested in his skin as she was impaled upon a length that could be defined as perfect. Nails raking along the contours of his muscles upon his back and between his ominous wings as her lips ghosted across the skin of his lips and the incubus pistoned into the tight and moist depths of her sex. Her own wings spanned and both were over cast in a shadow of their rawest of forms. The power he hand over her was strikingly astonishing and a bit frightening, but that had to be why she loved it so much.

Scarlet kept hearing moans and different sounds coming from the tents, "Is it always like this?" She had asked aloud as she leapt down from her perch on the tree. She sighed and then her eyes widened as she realized she had said water. She shook her head, she used to love to swim but it was in the water that she was captured. She stretched her arms out and scrambled back up the tree, she didn't anyone to know that she was afraid of water, "ummm you can go ahead."

Lady Bloody Ava said:
Dolly never questioned why he called her by her title, rather than her name. It was something only he would do. Perhaps out of respect? She knew not, but it did not bother her in the slightest. "Dolly brought me my oil." Small hands gingerly applied the oil to her skin. It was warm, but would not remain that way at his touch. It moistened her skin and she did not put it everywhere, lest he not be able to keep a good grip on her. As for what he would have her do. "I would have you not be yourself Vincent. Play with me... tease me..." The doll took a bit of parchment and dragged a pencil, nearly the same height as the doll and wrote something. Once done the doll threw the pencil at the demon and tried to hold up the piece of paper that read:

'Hurt her.'​

The ring master smiled at the doll and his a little chuckle. It was not that she watched as her friend took a seat upon the chair. For one sad fleeting moment, she thought he was done, but only happily obliged the request that soon followed. "My toys know me all too well." She sighed as she climbed off of the cot and took a seat in his lap. "To be choked... to be bitten, spanked, hair pulled, and scratched... I love it all." She trembled for a moment as she described her desires. Even having him drill her in, what most called, the least intimate of areas. Despite what others thought, it drove her insane to have the nerve lined walls of her backside stretched by an invasive length and have her aching for more until she could no longer stand it. Such an odd human she was.

He had to think on what was being said for a moment. It wasn't that her desires were taboo or overly strange, it was just that the little doll had told him... by writing on a piece of paper. He flinched a bit when the pencil was thrown at him, but didn't really react to the doll otherwise. That was when he turned his attention to the petite woman now sitting in his lap. Not be himself... Easier said than done. Did she not know that he had been keeping himself contained for these long years? Surely she did. But what could it hurt to let go, perhaps just this once? As he thought, he peered around the tent. There were plenty of places he could use her on, plenty of positions too... He slowly nodded as he came to the conclusion that maybe he could stand to be a little open minded around the Ringmaster.

With a small growl, he grabbed to woman and spun her about in his lap, so that she was facing away from him. With one hand he grabbed under her legs and lifted her up with a small grunt. He wasn't the strongest demon around, but he was more than stronge enough to lift up this small girl. His other hand guided his cock to her slick entrance and once he was inside, he let her drop. Now, his entire length would be shoved up into her all at once, making him groan. This left both of his hands free now, one of them going between her legs to rub at her bud, while the other went to her neck, fingers once again wrapping around her throat. As he started to pump his hips, he squeezed her neck, not too much pressure, but he was just getting started. His head too, was busy, going down to bite at her shoulder, teeth sinking in. He was still trying to guage how rough this little woman wanted, so nothing he did was too extreme yet.

Dolly was scared and excited in the most erotic of ways when a much more different side of Vincent emerged that what she had expected. Abruptly the ring leader, no longer felt like the leader anymore. The demon had summoned a moan from Dolly's lips. Her back pressed against his. She could feel one hand sliding down the valley past her hips to the forefront of her sex. To say that she was a little wet would have been one serious understatement. His other hand ventured up and through the valley of her bust where his fingers wrapped around her neck and held a firm grip about her throat. Restricting her air flow as she fought the moans that his pistoning length and the teasing of the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex produced. The restricted flow of oxygen gave her the light feeling of a high.

Eyes closed only enhanced the sensitivity of the rest of her senses. She could hardly think. She cold no longer her the voices. For once she felt very normal and very vulnerable. It created a bit of a thrilling high for her. For once, someone else held the reigns and no longer treated her like the porcelain doll she appeared to be. Her back arched from his chest, only worsening the restriction. The palms of her hands resting on each of his thighs. Square tipped nails digging into his skin with little remorse. He was a demon, what damage could she do, but she was not even thinking of that. A muffled cry of pain and pleasure escaped her lips. Her hands caressed his thighs as thrust after thrust had her fighting back the orgasm he could easily summon from her. It felt so good it almost hurt. Yes... yes Vincent, glorious Vincent... damn...

For a Demon that was all about self control, Vincent found himself starting to lose it at an alarmingly fast rate. How had he gone from a simple favor to this?! His demonic side purred with pleasure as he felt the fingers wrap around her throat and squeeze, the urge to wholly dominate the small woman rising to an almost unignorable level. Would could be the harm in letting himself lose some of that control for a little while? She kept urging him on, wanting him to do more, even hurt her! Well... that odd little doll wanted him to hurt her, but she hadn't disagreed. Still... With a grunt his hips pistoned still into the woman astride his lap. He had a good view of her front with her position, watching as her body bounced up and down time and time again. It was an erotic sight, this much was true; couple that with the feelings of her wrapped around his shaft like she was... it was almost too much. The nails digging into his skin meant little to him, really, barely even registering as the woman's nails piercing into his flesh.

In response though, his hand squeezed even harder around her neck for a few moments, then Vincent restrained himself a bit, loosening the hold. His grip was strong, that much was for sure and Dolly would certainly have fingerprint marks around her neck when the night was over. As he bounced her up and down on his cock, his hand shifted just a bit to the side, allowing him easier access to her shoulder. She would be greeted by a sharp, painful bite as Vincent sunk his teeth into the woman's shoulder, almost instantly drawing blood. Vincent didn't really enjoy the taste, so much as found it interesting, he was no vampire after all. It was a good little difference, this warm liquid spilling out of the bitemarks on her shoulder as it clashed so wonderfully with his own cooler body temperature. As he released his teeth, he found his eyes wandering around the room, mind slowly churning out horrible acts of depravity and sexual violence against this woman. She wanted him to hurt her, right? Vincent was very close to doing just that.

Dolly was lost. Lost in it all. The feelings flooding her senses. Caught between the cocktail of pleasure and pain that radiated her body into a heated frenzy. The constriction of her air flow was far more noticeable now, compared to just moments ago. The effect was that of a significant high the heightened the senses and made, what was already sensitive, even more sensitive. His cool length delving deep into her heated loins over and over again, using nothing but gravity to impale her deeper. The demon was fulfilling her desires, in a way that so few did. His grip got tighter and then loosen up just a bit to allow her to breath once more. His eyes seemed to gaze at her form. Whimpers and strangled moans leaked from her parted lips. A gasps sounded and eyes shut tight in a matter of seconds as she felt the sharp pain of his teeth sinking into her warm flesh. The vampire would surely recognize the scent of her blood, but she had spilled it on so many occasions she hoped they would not bother looking for her. The ring leader trembled at his coo touch.

The doll sat on the edge of the table, behind the chair and simply watched as its master got screwed over by a frost demon before it ran over to the opposite edge and looked at a gold pocket watch laying on the desk. Its shoulders visibly slumped and it grabbed the chain and appeared to use a lot of effort trying to drag the metal watch closer to its master. She was due back onstage in less than fifteen minutes. The doll went from pulling to pushing with its cotton stuffed body. Eventually the ornate watch made it over to the far edge of the desk and the doll continuously jumped up and down trying to get its master's attention, which seemed damn near impossible. Especially when her body tensed up and her eyes shut tight as she was pushed over the edge of climax and plummeted long and hard. The faint scent of her own blood and sex clouding her mind in a tempest of diverse sensations. Who knows how long it took for her to fall off of cloud nine and back into the human realm. The doll was sure it would never gain it's master's attention this way so the watch was heaved onto its tiny hands, over it head and thrown at the back of the demon's head.

Vincent could feel himself getting pushed over the edge again, the clamping of her walls around his member getting to be too much for him to handle. Still he drove upwards, eyes landing on the table full of the bottles. Hurt her eh? As the idea clicked in his head, he felt an impact on the back of the same. For a moment he was confused as to what exactly had hit him, the expression of heavy lust fading from his face a little. His movements not stopping, he turned his head a bit to look behind him. There he saw the doll and his expression turned mildly confused for a moment. What did it want? He didn't see the watch, as it had fallen to the floor soon after hitting him, so he didn't quite make the connection that the Doll was trying to make. After staring at it for a few more moments, he returned his attention back to Dolly. His thrusts were coming hard and fast now, almost bucking the small woman into the air with each powerful thrust from his hips. He had to slow down when she clenched, the tightness preventing him from going as fast as he would have liked.

Just a bit more... When he was finally let go enough to move fluidly again, he bucked all the faster. His cool breathes on the back of Dolly's neck were coming faster and faster, the familiar build-up now starting to get to a point where the end would be near. When it finally came, Vincent would shove Dolly downward, burying himself as deep as he could go into her. His cock swelled, then exploded into the woman, emptying rope after sticky rope into her. It was as cold as it was the last time, when he had let go over her back, and the volume was around the same amount. He let out a growl as he emptied himself into her, whole body giving random twitches as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Thankfully, this climax let his brain start working again, not running with the horrible thoughts of violence that he would have surely done. When he was spent, he simply lel Dolly sit there impaled on his cock. The hand around her neck loosened up and finally pulled away, the other hand soon leaving her body as well, letting her move freely now, if she so chose.

"Is the Ringmaster ready for round three?" Vincent asked from behind her, a small, slow smile curling over his features. Now that he had the woman, he was quite content with simply going at it again and again, he was certainly pent up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom