Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Les Cirque Des Merveilles ( The Circus of Wonders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien smiled knowing she loved his antics in moscow even though she tried to play it off. "I was the one trying to beat them off of me." He tried with his best innocent voice but he was quite sure it failed. He was far from innocent he was the near and close to being the very definition for lust. "What can I say I had a craving for russian girls. Besides I wanted to live a little dangerous and cause a little chaos for once. It would have been wasting to let the high sexual energy floating around go to waste. I think I did them a favor." He was reserved while in the cirque to save them from the pure lust the two of them alone could create. He usually took his highest cravings away from the 'family' wild monsters ready to fuck every living thing could end badly. This meant that he couldn't give into his more lustful cravings with Abbey right now especially while supercharged.

Damien had to watch himself around Abbey because she could snake her words just as good as he could. Her feigned flattery almost made him chuckle but he had to keep playing along. "Maybe with a little effort I might consider bring you back home with me when I take the first circle of lust." He had to admit having her beside her as king of the first circle wasn't a bad idea. Damien could smell the delicious liquid that was starting to pool between her thighs and he licked his lips. But he didn't want to lose to he had to resist snatching her up right then as much as possible. He would also have to make things a little harder for her. He let his tail flick behind him and his horns sprout from his head. Damien held out from going into his full demonic form though. He would save that for when she gave in. At her beckoning he floated closer to her and was laying above her watching her body arch. "Oh I know good and well about your biting. I love the very brief marks you leave behind like you have claim over me for a while."

His little show of innocents had her fighting back laughter. He was adorable in his own lewd ways. Something the succubus loved about him. "Hmm... you do a lot of 'favors' Damien." She pointed out with a coy grin upon her face. She had almost forgotten about his goal to the circle of lust. Such a title was fitting for him and honestly she had seen no one better. "King of the first circle and I..." The nail of one finger trailed lightly upon his jaw line and to the tip of his chin and she gazed up at him. "And I... his pet... or Queen." Either was fine with her. She could of several things they would do within the circle and the naughty thoughts brought and smile to her lips before she came back to reality and her bites were brought up. "You liked it so much though... and how can I deny my Prince what he likes?" Flattery was a sweet strong suit for her. Always seeming to succumb to anyone's wills, when it was her own that were met in the end.

The sudden sight of his horns and that devilish tail had Abby taking i a deep breath to steady her own nerves. A soft hand reaching up to caress that well toned chest he flaunted so well before her. Her own tail resting at her side. She did not return to her human form as much as Damien did. She rather enjoyed being able to spread her wings and felt odd without her horns. On the occasion she did go full human, it was for simple sexual reasons, or to avoid the attention of the humans. "Well, my Prince..." Her own hand cupping at her bust before snaking its way down the center of her pelvis and beneath the chain maile that his her sex. "Is there anything I can do for my future King?"

Lady Bloody Ava said:
Vincent seemed to be adapting to their moment quite well and Dolly was very happy about it. It had certainly been a minute since anyone inquired about her body jewelry and she was more than happy to show it off. Why get it, if you are scared to show it? Exactly. "Individualistic. I like that word." It was nice and long and it suited her well. A descriptive term she would only see coming from her frost demon friend. Other people had more blunt and lewd descriptions of them. Dolly could feel his eyes upon her, on the occasion that he did glace at her. Oh yes... in silence she fed off of glances. She could not be left alone and Dolly was dead. Well, not dead, but she had not brought poor Dolly back, and would not if Vinny spent more time with her this evening. She caught the frost demon's joke and laughed lightly. Or at least... she had assumed it was a joke, because she did not quite get it. Oh well. It was a hit and miss, one of many of the ring leader's hit and misses.

As the demon battled with himself as to where to look she adjusted the bandages on her arm. Another recent incident, but since this one pertained to a new family member, it was fine... just find. Never startle a harpy... that was the lesson learned. Yep, well... now Isis knew that about next time. As those little maniacal, wicked, winged fairies were bought back up, she had to laugh and shrug at the thought. "I do happen to suck at poker, but they could be a little easier on me. I am bad enough that they don't have to cheat." An honest statement. She had a small feeling she might have yelled those exact words in a drunken stupor after a poker match and laughed softly to herself once more. "Drinking and poker are probably not the best match either, oy vey, not a good match at all." She tried last time and the fairies played to her weakness and she fell for it.

"Oh well... enough about my little escapades..." She sat up and took his hand in hers. Being nearly nude was second nature, at this point. For the show... of course. Some special acts in the evening hours. "You are so.... cool." She found the coolness of his skin actually fascinating. "I feel spoiled. Like an audience of one, no? Not often do I get you to myself. You are madly in love with your books and that is cute." The thumb of the hand that held his traced a vitality line upon his palm that seemed endless as her eyes looked upon him. "Any idea as to your favor yet?" She inquired with half a smile.

The more Vincent gazed upon the Ringleader, the less reasons he could find himself giving to leave. There was still an insecurity about him, like he was holding himself back, which always seemed the case. Occasionally he had gotten riled up outside of the acts he preformed, be in in anger or jesting, but these were few and far between. This particular moment, Vincent was fighting the urge to either run, or jump upon the Ringmaster. When his hand was taken, there was the slightest shudder from the contact. The heat from her hand was a wonderful contridiction to what he was used to, and he was craving more. "What favor..." He finally voiced after a moment of prolonged silence. It was in this moment that he came to the conclusion that he, if he really thought about it, had wanted all along. "I would like to stay with the Ringmaster.... for a time." When he said this, he looked away back down to the ground, marveling at his audacity.

It took him a few moments before he actually forced himself to look up again, staring at her. Again he was struck at how pretty the woman was in her own odd way. The bandages and scars.. the odd piercings... may have been at odds with someone less like himself... or less like anyone in the circus, but Vincent found them more appealing in a sense that he actually liked them, rather than finding them attractive. In his mind, they simply enhanced the woman's appeal, rather than create it. "Unless you would want me to go back to the books which I love so much." He continued on dryly. Books were some of the farthest things in his mind at the moment, truth be told. This in itself was a rarity as he usually was thinking about one of them or another. A private audiance? Vincent had felt flattered at those words, even though he doubted that she really wanted to see any of his tricks. That was when an idea struck him.

"If this is a private show..." He continued, looking around. "...Then a finale is in order...." There were many open bottles around, most empty, but a few having enough liquid for what he wanted. Doing what he did with alchahol was difficult due to it's high freezing temperature, but he thought he could manage it. Raising his free hand, the liquid from the many, many bottles flew out of the tops, forming into a tight sphere in his hand. There was a look of concentration on his face as the sphere began to twist and turn, the demon molding the liquid into a frozen state. Once it actually got frozen, it became slightly easier. There was a small smile on his face, an actual one, as he worked. He enjoyed being watched by anyone really, as he applied his craft. The booze would form into... a rose.. one that looked like the same he gave out during his final act. It was multicolored, where the different alchahols had frozen next to each other, creating a weird pattern of sorts. "And this would be for the Ringmaster..." He said softly, holding it out to the side.

If she were to take it, the rose would be quite solid. The longer she held it, the more she would be able to notice that it wasn't melting. While still cool to the touch, whatever demonic magics that Vincent wielded kept it from melting like normal ice. And if she were to taste it? A symphony of every type of booze he had used to make the flower would be able to be tasted. Whether it tasted good or not was a whole different story.

Damien smirked and he floated down closer to her almost touching her with his crimson red staying on hers. His tail snaked down to her thighs running down her left and running it up her right. "Well my 'favors' help a lot of people in some way or another. But favors for people I have more tolerance for are always better." He smiled gew as she actually considered his proposal. He didn't pry too much on her life but he figured she was in the mortal world to escape hell. Some succubi perferred the mortal world for easy feasting. "I don't there would be anyone else more fiting as my queen. Besides I've known you for too long to just simply make you my servant. However some know about my future rise to power and would kill for your position just as well as mine." He needed a queen for his rise anyways someone that could match his power and respect. Jumping from circle to circle taking over would be hard alone.

Damien let his wings out this time opening them up to their wide wingspan. He covered them with his wings. He snaked his tail down to hers and began playing with watching her movements closely. They were inviting but he still needed to hold ou but now it was for both of them. "You know I want to go crazy right now but for the safety of the cirque we should keep things a little more... vanilla. We wouldn't want the cirque to turn into Moscow now would we?" That would be a disaster that he would even have trouble controling. He certainly didn't want the current king to come give him a personal visit for causing that much trouble. Damien knew that if the king was before him he would attempt to kill him even in his current state. "So I'm taking that as your surrender right. You finally succumbed to your desires for me?"

Isis held an aura about her that was sinfully sweet and a little tinted in normal eyes. A sick darkness, so to speak. Her family had grown accustomed, and practically embraced the oddity of her mad sweet ways. Not like any of them were any closer to being normal than she was. An impish smile graced her lips when the frost demon spoke of his request to remain within her company. So she had yet to scared him off, which was always a wonderful thing. If she had intended to scare someone off, that would have been another thing entirely. However, he was neither a cheating fairy, or an ignorant clown, and she liked him. "My pleasure to fulfill your favor. It is very simple. Not that I am complaining. I love your company Vincent." She loved company. Period. Vincent's visit seemed to be a special occasion, in her eyes. A bit of a rare treat for the ring leader. "You are mine for now, Vincent. Books can wait." She laughed lightly and took a peak at the voices and all she got were whistles before she shut them off again. How odd. Why would they be whistling? Silly demons.

A bright smile formed on her face as Vinny mention a finale. She never got tired of acts. Each time was like the first ad it gave her a bit of a rush to see such wondrous talents put to amazing displays. Eyes grew wide as Vincent out on the display. She could smell the delicious scent of various alcohols mixing into the freezing sphere that was formed by his will and power. Dolly was sure she had been holding her breath at one point as she watched the booze form into ... a rose. One that never looked like the ones he offered in his act. It was special Of course the fact that it was not made of water made a stunning difference. A soft sigh of awe escaped her lips as she was handed the rose. Her fingers remained dry, despite the vast difference in temperature between her fingers and the stunning flower. "Vincent... it beautiful." Her silent look of awe blossomed into a smile as she looked from the rose, to the frost demon. "I loved this finale. Be careful... It screams for an encore performance."

Warm eyes marveled at the frozen flora made for her. She dare not try it... just yet. Up from the cot she stood and took a clear empty short bottle and sat it upon her desk and sat the rose in it as a make shift vase. The candlelight played off of the rainbow effect the alcohol had upon the flower and made a stunning sight. It was stunning. Simply stunning. The young ringleader clapped her hands together once and turned to look at Vincent with a modest smile before taking a seat in his lap. Forgetting that she was nude, save for the non essential things. A warm kiss placed upon the cool skin at the corner of his lip. "Bravo Vincent. Shall I give you a show? I must say, it has little, to nothing to do with my 'friends'."

It was a charming thought. To be his Queen in the first circle of hell and wield a power at his side. That time would come, eventually. For the time being, she would live everyday, almost, as if it were her last. No regrets. Time meant little to nothing for them, so there was no rush. "People would kill and it is an honor to be even offered such a prestigious title by my Prince." Again with the flattery. Her words rewarded by the span and sight of him demonic wings hiding them beneath the vastness. His tail teasing and making its presence known upon the skin of her thighs. A whimper sounded from her lips as she rested her head back for a moment and closed her eyes before opening them once more. A small moment of visible torture and disbelief. " Oh come now, where is your sense of adventure. Her words were false and she did agree with him. The sight and act of her and the incubus prince performing with one another would bring such chaos, the thought alone made her tremble with delight.

"Desires?" She laughed in a sinfully delicious manner with a matching smile. "You succumb to you desires, for me. After an appetizer like Moscow, you would come back to me, my Prince." She was not without pride as well. They were well matched in the art of seduction, but had he not sought her out, she would have probably joined him in Moscow. A soft hand cupped his cheek as she stole a lingering hot kiss from his lips, only parting a hairs breath away to whisper..."Call this one, a tie." The tension was so thick it bordered on lethal. It was hard to remain vanilla with him and often they tap dance on the border. A very dangerous, but tempting thing. "Please?" She whispered between small short kisses in an innocently sweet tone of voice.

He was pleased that his spectecle was so well recieved, though if he thought about it, he probably should have guessed it would have been. To be honest, it had been a rather clever idea to mix the flower and the drink together, something that he wasn't sure if he could have pulled off. It was just lucky that there were some trace amounts of water in the booze to begin with, or he would have been out of luck. "I'm glad you enjoy it, Ringleader.." He said softly, with a small smile on his face. When she rose to go put the frozen flower in one of the bottles, he followed her with his eyes. When she turned around, his eyes did the familiar drop to the ground again, unable to break old habits even when the mood in the air was so relaxed. However, when she sat upon his lap he looked up, just in time to get that kiss on the corner of his mouth. He blinked a few times, looking at her with a slightly pleased expression.

"A show for me?" He responded finally. The thought was appealing. He didn't often get to see the Ringleader preform, as he was often back to his tent after his own preformance. Something told him though that what she had in mind was not going to be the usual. Well, she even said so herself, that it didn't have anything to do with her puppets. This intruiged him, the innuendo causing him to stir in his seat. "I would be honored if the Ringleader saw fit to give me a show..." Still polite as always, even with a nude woman sitting upon his lap. That's just the way Vincent was, however, despite what he may have been like many years ago. As he spoke, his hands rose, one to be placed on her knee, and the other supporting her lower back, lest she lose her balance and fall. Or, it could have been a shameless excuse to touch her... either way was fine with Vincent's mind.

"What did the Ringleader have in mind?" It was hard to tell if Vincent was simply teasing the woman, or genuinley didn't know what was going on. Surely someone as learned as Vincent would have been able to pick up certain.. signs.. by now right? That monotone, however, made it difficult. He was looking directly at her now, a mildly interested look selling the ruse of innocent curiosity, hiding the fact that Vincent figured he knew where this was heading.

Scarlet awaken in her Phoenix form as she stretched out. She found herself in a cage, she let out a squawk of surprise as she flapped around the cage trying to burn it down. A German man with a thick accent thumped inn the cage, muttering something about being quiet. Then he picked up the cage and muttered something about
having special plans for her. He put her into the front seat of the car and drove towards the circus grounds. A flyer blew up and pressed against the
bars of the cage. Scarlet stopped flapping as she looked at it, reading it over, was this where he was taking her.

Scarlet must have dozed off as she was jolted
awake by the sudden braking of the car and the slam of a door. She sat up, looking around, her
beak snapping together in a soft clicking sound of irritation. She saw they were in the forest, by.........she thought they were tents? Then she felt
her cage lift up out of the seat and she looked around as soon as she was out she would burn the man to shreds.

She felt the cage being set down and covered with a towel of sorts as she heard the talk of selling her and the bargains. She recognized the man with the heavy German accent but not the other person she heard. She was furious and it took a lot to work up her temper. She found herself having flames that shot through the bars of the cage burning the towel. She just caught the shaking of hands and saw the man walking away as she was lifted up, taken into a tent and released.

She sighed in relief as she Hopped out onto the ground, stretching out her wings of fire as she slowly stretched and morphed into a woman with fire red hair, "hello I'm scarlet and you?"

He was always so hard to read and Dolly loved the challenge. The position of his hand upon her body was enough to convince her that he was fair game and would not be going anywhere, anytime soon. Dolly was not one to see into future events, although that was probably in her untapped powers, and only let what happened happen. "I had planned on bringing out a side of you, no one, at least no one that I know of, has seen. Think of it as summoning a missing or repressed part of your personality to the surface for just a moment of time. Now be warned that I have never done this... so... are you sure you are fine with this Vincent?" She sat up from his lap and straddled his lap, like it was second nature. Fingers lacing and raking through the black tendrils of his hair. "You Vincent Delaroux, are mine." She whispered in his ear.

Hands slipping beneath the hem line of his garb and warm palms pressed against the cool surface of his skin. warm kisses pressed to the curve of his neck as she spoke. "If you wish to revoke you favor, you can do so anytime..." The coolness of his upon warm soft lips was an odd and disturbingly arousing feeling. "I promise to leave your soul intact." Only she would laugh as she looked him in the eyes. Another odd moment in the world of Dolly. Never one to just sit and chat or do other, normal and simple things. She had given him the option to revoke his favor, but as long as he was in her tent, she would explore the frost demon with her seemingly endless curiosity.

There was a tangable shudder when she had whispered his name into his ear. The name was, of course, not his -real- name, but he wasn't going to give his true name to a mere mortal like this... that just wasn't right. His true name was far more complex and hard to pronounce, not to mention it was impossible in english. Still, the fact that she had spoken it in the first place was cause for some celebration. This turn of events, while slightly surprising, was well recieved by the demon. Each time her warm lips pressed against his skin and then pulled away, it felt like that place had been scorched, the warm, tingling sensation lingering for a time. He could feel himself start to get aroused, the more her lips pressed against his skin, until he was almost painfully confined in his trousers. He was still hesitant on returning the kisses, letting Dolly put on the "show" that she had promised. That and it was intruiging to see how she planned to do this in the first place.

"Again, the Ringleader is far too kind..." He said with that small smile again. "It is good that she promises not to break my soul." The small joke made him laugh just a little bit, more of a slightly amused huff. His hands wrapped around Dolly's waist and then up her back, letting his cool fingers run over the warm flesh of the mortal straddling him. It was slightly addicting, this heat and for a being that rather disliked heat, that was saying something. It had to have been the combination of her skin and the sensual way she was going about things that kept Vincent in his seat. He had momentarily thought about revoking his favor but then pushed the foolish notion to the side. "I don't think I shall be taking back the favor at any point tonight.. Ringmaster.." He said softly, leaning back in his chair a bit as he spoke.

Damien had to focus on feeding as much as he could for now though. He would enjoy the mortal world. It wasn't like back home but the cirque came close to it and he loved it. Her words had been sloly worming their way into his mind and he was starting to lose his resistance. Her whimpers of pleasure encouraged him to keep going and he wasn't sure who was winning anymore. Her teasing made him smile. "I think we both know that I have way more than enough adventure." He knew she understood though. He did wonder briefly how much energy he would be abl to feed off of if they did actually go crazy.

Damien had to agree with her for the most part she was something he craved for after moscow. He might have sucumed to his desires before thy even started the game. Her own pride was something he always had an attraction to it could even rival his own. It was well placed though because she was one of the best seductresses he'd ever seen. Her kiss made him give up all resolve and he finally gave in. He returned her passion with his own wanting to feel her deepest desires. "I guess we can call it a tie for now. If we hold out much longer we just might end up tearing the entire cirque." He pressed his body to her's and brought their lips back to a fiery kiss. His tail snaked up and down her skin caressing every part of her skin. His hands trickled down his body makin every inch of her burn in lustful heat.

Dolly dawned a lax smile as her eye focused on her own hands as they took their sweet time working on the front of his attire. Loosening his tie an unbuttoning his jacket and the shirt beneath that. Eye grew alight when the pathway to his chest was no longer obscured by his charming attire. His tie completely undone. The palms of her hands coasted up the skin of his chest and slipped over his shoulders and took the shirt and the jacket with it, removing it from his shoulders and exposing more of his chest. The ring leader leaned forward to whisper, causing her chest to press against his. Either the coldness or the pure arousal of the moment cause the peaks upon her breasts to grow taut. Isis did not care. "Is it so cold, that you need to were so much clothing? I find you rather... fetching... in less." her mind was light with enlightenment. A mental status she rarely visited. Drawn in the moment and loose with her tongue and fingers.

Fingers that easily undid his belt buckle like she knew it like the back of her own hand. The button and the zipper were done with one hand. A silly little skill that she was rather proud of. She removed herself from his lap and easily noticed the poor arousal that seemed trapped within the confines of his pants. "Well, it may not be a soul into a doll, but I certainly summoned something, no?" She teased as a hand ghosted over the bulge confined within his formal attire. She took a seat upon the edge of the cot. "Up." She instructed as she leaned back and observed her handy work thus far. "If the audience wishes to join in... feel free.. I don't bite...much." Again with the bits of humor. This was rather fun. "I just need to make a few adjustments to your choice of attire, is all." I.E. eliminate them. Explore the demon of her own free will. What made him tick? What made him moan? She already knew what made him hard.

His hands remained still as Dolly undid his coat, tie and shirt underneathe that. When the hands touched his skin, he let out a soft sigh, eyes closing slightly under the sensations they brought. He hadn't dared to think of the Ringmaster in this way before, feeling that surely she had other, more appealing options open to her. Thankfully he didn't voice these doubts as she undid his belt and zipper with one hand, a feat that rather impressed him. The bulge under his clothing only grew now that there was less resistance in the way of it, making his undone zipper open further. He had on a modest pair of undergarments, plain things that served their purpose. When she pulled away, there was a moment of slight disappointment, as he would have rather enjoyed staying in the chair and having her that way. Again, he didn't say anything, but watched as she moved over to the cot. On the one worded command, he rose to his feet after kicking off the shoes he wore.

He looked her over for a few moments before he complied, grabbing the waist of his trousers and pulling them down, finally freeing himself. He was of decent size and girth, nothing too extreme, further distancing himself from the constant extremes of the circus. His stomache was lightly toned, showing either he worked out, which he was never seen doing, or he was just naturally built like that, which seemed to be the case. Dropping his trousers to his ankles and now fully nude, he stepped over to the cot and sat down next to the Ringmaster. To be honest, he was quite unsure how to go about this. The Ringmaster was a mystery to him, as was the exact and appropriate way he was to go about having her. This left her with the opportunity to do as she wished, something that suited the reserved demon quite well. He was still hard though, something that he could obviously not hide. "I do hope that the adjustments to my attire are to the Ringmaster's approval." He said in the same tone as always, despite his body being at the peak of excitement.

He leaned back on his hands as he spoke, shifting on the cot to a more comfortable sitting placement. He allowed himself to stare at the woman next to him with an expression of curious interest, trying in his mind to figure the woman out. If she were a normal woman, no doubt they would have already begun the carnal act, probably initiated by him. As it stood, he would wait for the woman to decide ultimatley how they should go about this.

Her eyes casually watched with amusement as the demon heeded her word and stripped himself of his garb, which landed in a pool of fabric at his very feet. She wore a sly smile and her lips openly formed the word 'wow' when the demons arousal sprung free of its confines and jutted hard and erect for her to see. "Your ringmaster loves the changes, Mr. Delaroux." As he took a seat at her side she stood up before him. Boots to the floor as a warm finger tip traced along the length of his arousal. from the hilt to the arched tip and back again. He was hard, so very hard and yet beneath the ridges of his shaft she felt the beating of his pulse, echoing the rhythm of her very own. "How do you feel Vincent?" Her words laced with genuine curiosity. The male showed very little emotion so it should have been easy to understand why she asked. While she asked she lowered herself upon her knees. Looking as though she were simply getting a better observation point of his arousal.

A gloved hand wrapped around the base of his girth and stroked him a few times and with his face to see if she elicited some form of arousal. "You are a tough act to follow Vincent, I hope I do well." She asked as her tongue snaked out and traced along the length of his arousal until the helm disappeared past her warm lips where her tongue danced around before relinquishing him. The second time she took around two inches, then three, the fours before relinquishing his length again. She found it rather enjoyable. The challenge of seeing him in a raw and more open state was a bit of a goal as she experimented with him. The palms of her hands resting upon his bare thighs as she got lost in her own little world. Like she was the master and he was her puppet.

When the finger ran up his shaft, he shuddered a bit, though it was easy to miss as she didn't have a full grip on it yet. "I aim to please, Ringmaster." He responded to the first of Dolly's words. The following question wasn't answered until she had gotten to her knees. "I feel...fine.. Ringmaster.." He wasn't sure the meaning behind the question, figuring that everything was panning out as it should have been. He hadn't counted on the fact that his lack of emotions, or rather keeping them hidden, would block off Dolly from normal visual cues that she was doing something right and should keep doing it... or doing it wrong for that matter. His shaft, once her hand was on it, would be just as cool as the rest of his body, giving it an odd sort of feel to it. It was still shaped normal, of course, but the fact that it was cold was perhaps somewhat different. "I'm s-sure... you'll do fine.." The small stutter broke the stonefaced demon for a moment, his expression shifting, clearly enjoying Dolly's mouth upon him.

Following her with his eyes, he watched as she took more and more of him into her mouth, the warm sensations nearly overwhelming. A tangible shudder would be felt now, member giving a small twitch during one of the times she took him deep. "That feels... very nice.." Vincent thought to say, perhaps realizing that if he didn't offer her -something-, it could get fairly awkward. He was loathe to relent though, and become more open than he already was daring to. No, it would take a fair bit more work if that were to happen and even then, it wasn't a sure thing. Every so often, when Dolly moved her head down, she was rewarded with another shudder, or a moan. They movements and sounds were subtle, but they were there if she were listening hard enough. Moving his hand, he lifted it to move a a few locks of hair out of Dolly's face and then let it rest atop her head for a moment. Then, it moved away, back to the cot so that he could lean against it once more.

Dolly fed off of his minimal and conserved emotions that resulted from her actions. Dolly, herself, staved of one massive emotion and she feared it would arise she she got too caught up in her own actions. A carnal desire at away at her control. Slowly, oh so slowly did it try. While she held a sweet disposition, all of her naughty thoughts and desires were kept locked away and sealed up. To hear such compliments was a bit odd. Out of his element. "Shhh..." She whispered as she sat up and straddled his lap with wrists, allowing him to rest back on his hands if he wished to continue doing so. Sitting up on her knees with his length glistening with her saliva and teasing her jeweled sex. Eyes looking down upon him before leaning in and finally sampling those lips. Causing him to lay his back upon the soft surface of the cot. Ah the sensations were intriguing and disturbingly arousing to her. The coolness commingling with her natural warmth.

The mad lady teased herself with the helm of his manhood at the entrance to her tainted temple. She mewed at the pleasure she was bringing herself. Parting lips with his, just a hairs breath away before speaking, "We should trade favors more often Vincent." Slowly her body consumed his length into its tight confines. Vincent was no small man and the simple act to burying his length up to the hilt in the ring leader's body jump started her heart and had her losing a bit of mental control over the voices in her head. The voices only egged on her carnal sensual hunger and ripped at her well kept defense. The walls of her sex stretch to accommodate his invasive length and was sounded light a much needed sigh of relief was released from her lips before her hips moved up and down upon his shaft as she sat above him with a look of arousal to her. "Wow.. Vinny..." She sighed out of enjoyment.

While Vincent was no demon of lust, no simple minded being of carnal desire, even he could pick up on the seeming torrent of debauchery that exuded from Dolly's body. This intruiged him so, wondering how the Ringleader could top herself. This was admittedly vanilla, rather soft and even sensual. This suited Vincent just fine, mind you, but surely the Ringleader had more planned than this. That wasn't to say that what was happening wasn't enjoyable, far from it; Vincent was just wondering if the Ringleader was perhaps toying with him a bit. As he lay back, his hands were now free, wrapping around Dolly for a moment before going to her hips. There, his hands followed as she sunk herself down and the fiery warmth of her insides surrounded him. He let out a choked gasp, eyes widening a bit, again slightly breaking the wall that was his face. Then the kiss came, yet again surprising the Demon. He hadn't taken Dolly for someone who would kiss in such a fashion. It was returned, enjoying the feeling of the conflicting temperatures.

Though, nowhere was this conflict more pronounced than between her legs. Even while being completely inside of Dolly, his shaft still refused to warm up. He could feel it though, the sensations caused by her movements making him moan softly again. "Anytime.. The Ringleader wishes to ask me a favor.. she is free to do so.." This was already a given, as she could ask him for a favor anytime she wanted, but he felt better giving her the greenlight. One hand broke away from her hips, sliding up her body to grab at a breast, giving it a squeeze. This was a bold move from someone so reserved and fine with doing almost nothing at any given point. Each time she pushed downward, his hips gave a little thrust up, meeting her at helping to drive himself as deep as he could go, for despite his seeming lack of passion, Vincent was getting quite into it. He wasn't sure, however, how much he enjoyed being called 'Vinny', though of course he wouldn't say anything.

For once, she seemed the normal human having simple sex, when inside she was a torrent of mixed emotions and desires. Sorting why to hold back and do. She did not wish to break poor Vincent. The Voices laughed at the thought. For if she did lose it, she could do some damage. Nothing to sabotage his life of bring him to near death, since he was a demon, but something that would bring pain. Dolly secretly loved pain. Not necessarily causing it, but she loved receiving it. At the thought her nails gently dug into the sides of his abdomen as she rode him. Trailing the digits along his skin. "I do not want to hurt you Vincent." Oh no, Dolly did not wish to harm him... oh no. Dolly wanted to be harmed. Such sick desires drove her nearly mad. The young lithe lady leaned forward once more and helped herself to a kiss upon the curve of his neck. Kisses turned to nips and lick before making their way down his shoulder and hot breaths spilled upon his skin.

Nails dug a bit deeper into his skin as her slowly and gently pace got a bit rougher. Breathing got jagged as the ante was upped. To see him with a such a desire... one that varies greatly from what he showed while in the ring, was a rare treat indeed. Her lips and teeth did not leave the surface of his skin until she was satisfied with what she had left. No realizing how she had slipped up and danced on the border of her restrained self. The coldness made every move he made evident to every nerve. The warmth of her body all the more clear it its own host. Whispers of approval slipped from her lips. How she enjoyed this favor, very much so. The sounds she elicited from him only fueled the flames of her act, although she would rather it not end prematurely. Dolly had noticed her own breathing becoming jagged when the reserved demon took it upon his own free will to cup the globes of flesh that adorned her chest. The act causing her to growl in the most sinfully delicious way while her back arched, just the slightest as her flesh conformed to the palm of his hand in a silent plea of more.

At the thought of Dolly hurting him, Vincent couldn't help but smile. Yes, an actual smile. This little thing, doing damage? While he did not doubt her prowess with what she did, the idea of her being able to do any real damage was almost laughable. Almost. "I do not think you have to worry about harming me, Ringmaster." He spoke as her lips touched his neck. The nails that had dug into his flesh and dragged along it felt pleasant, that border on pain and pleasure wonderfully close. Vincent seemed to be getting into it more, his thrusts upward become firmer and more pronounced the longer Dolly rode atop him. He was still restraining himself, that much was clear, but the urge to dominate his sexual partner pandered to his demonic upbringing. Yes, he was a selfish creature at heart, it was just his nature to be so. However, years upon years of restraint and repressing said urge had left him with quite an enviable amount of self control.

He had no clue what dark thoughts lay behind the dark eyes of his partner and he probably would have been very surprised if he were privvy to them. The arching of her back elicited another soft moan from Vincent, the erotic sight before his eyes a wonder to behold. His hands, having left Dolly's chest when she had leaned forward, were once again upon her, roaming over her front at will, squeezing her breasts or generally moving over her. At one point, his fingers had even wrapped around her neck, though they applied no pressure there, moving on soon afterwards. As this happened, a hand ventured around to the back, grabbing a handfull of her rear end and giving that a squeeze as well. Yes, Vincent was quite enjoying himself truth be told. And, while this was fun, he yearned for more, for something a bit more... wild. He would think nothing less of the Ringmaster to do so, even expected it. However, he would allow her the time to do it on her own.

The words that left his lips and reached her ears only made matters worse with trying to hold back the lecherous and wicked things that played out in her little mind. Did this demon not realize how easily he teased at the darkness that dwelled within the dare recesses her sick little mind? At times she often forgot that he was even a demon at all. His human figure and monotoned and reserved behavior made it easy for her to mistake him for a human male with phenomenal frost abilities. To think that his body was no less vulnerable than hers often slipped her mind. Vincent was not the first person she would have pointed out as a demon, but she would take what her demon friend said, to heart and her mind. He had confidence. She licked her lips at the offer before her look of hunger was briefly erased by a surge of tension leak from the center of her being with the powerful thrusts that greeted her body.

The ring master was not far from shattering into a million pieces, but that would only be the first. "Are you sure you're a demon Vincent?" She cruelly teased. Orally poking at him with words to rile his true form. Her heart raced hard. She stopped her actions and had to literally rip herself from his nude form and sat at the head of the cot. Leaving him hard and unfinished and, unfortunately, her rather hungry and aching for more. The little lady seized him but the lips and rested and hand at the nape of his neck and pulled him to lay over her semi nude form. Biting at his lower lips in a far from gentle manner as a hand of nails raked down his back and her back arched with a growl of sensual greed and hunger signalling her desire. "There is no turning back Vincent..." teeth tugged upon his ear before kissing and biting at whatever she could get at.

Abby was silently enthralled that the incubus prince agreed to the tie and she seized his lips in a kiss that screamed sensual hunger and desire. His tail trailing along the skin of her thighs and the sight of his wings on hint at the power Damien held. She could only dream of what destruction they could cause with one another at their full potential. her body arched in a silent plea of want with him looming above her. A hand ghosting over the taut contours of his chiseled chest and nails digging into his flesh and raking down and leaving light red lines upon his chest. "Don't leave me waiting Damien... I'm hungry.... " Yes, she wanted him. It would take little to no time to drown in his lust. It felt like lava was running through her veins at his touch.

"Get down here demon boy." She took what she wanted and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. Her tongue dueling him with a kiss. Legs caressing him as she ached to feel his weigh bury his length into her body. To feel the power of his thrust pistoning his length within her greedy vessel of a body. Every orifice until she could no longer stand it, and even then her prince would most likely continue in his hot lewd and insatiable way and get her riled again. This was a dance she would never get tired of.

It seemed now, that she wanted him to take some measure of control over the preceedings. When she had pulled away from on top of him, he flinched a bit, wanting to grab her and pull her back on. Mastering the urge to do so, he lay there for a few moments before sitting up. Sitting up, as it turned out, got him grabbed and pulled over the woman. The words were, slightly offensive... She dared to doubt him?! There was a twitch in his face, a break in the frosty expression, something akin to annoyance passed over his features. Just as quickly as he has quelled the urge to grab her when she pulled away, this too was put down. The words had got to him, almost made him lose the carefully measured control he had mastered over the years. This was surprising, considering far worse had been said to him over the centuries. Though, the words weren't coming from a little naked woman under him. His demonhood wasn't challenged, he could tell she was teasing... at least that's what he hoped. Was she unpleased with his form?

He had long given up his demon form for this one when he made the decision to live amongst mortals. For what need did he have of his old body when it had no place in the world he wanted to go to? Old magics had sealed him in this body, one not of his own creation. To say he had stolen it would be an accurate assumption. The body he inhabited was never dead, but the soul had simply been... replaced. Slightly twisted with the demon magic he weilded, he was able to keep this form through the long years. His thoughts were taken by her as she continued to speak. No turning back? Did she think that he was perhaps having second thoughts? Hardly. "Of course, Ringmaster." He replied after he was confident that he was no longer showing that expression of annoyance. Shifting, he put himself between her legs, a hand on her chest preventing her from moving too much. Grabbing himself, he positioned his shaft so that with a simple thrust... he was back inside again.

Letting out a small groan, he relished the feeling of once again being surrounded by the woman's heat. With a grunt, he pushed forward again and again, his hips giving little thrusts until he was buried all the way inside for the second time. This was when his hand finally left her chest, allowing her to move again. Leaning up a little bit, he started to move more fluidly, hips giving sharp jerks as he started to pump in and out of her. One hand had grabbed a leg, hiking it upwards a bit while the other was used to support himself in a slightly leaning position, planted firmly on the cot next to Dolly's left breast.

Scarlet heard noises from another tent, but associating them with sexual noise she decided to stay away. She sighed and stepped out of the tent, she was in the middle of no where with no friends whatsoever. She sniffed the air and smelled a dampness, a few yards into the forest. A lake, she decided to stay away from that. So instead she swiftly climbed a tree to the highest branch.

There was a bright flash and she turned to a Phoenix. She let out a long drawn out sound as she flapped her wings, she was far from home. She nestled against the tree for the night.

Oh yes, Oh yes, yes, yes. She did not miss the look upon his face. She could see the wheels turning in his head as her words were taken in. Ringmaster Dolly had touched a nerve. She could summon demons and a demon she would summon. She loved his human form, and he even need not leave it, but she wanted to meet the demon within. She did not think of possibly losing her dear friend amongst the chaos she was soon to ensue. The voices even leaked into her thoughts as control slipped more and more and more. As his hips pistoned his cool length and sheathed it over and over again into her petite vessel. Her own fingers laced and balled up in the tousled locks of her own hair and eyes closed tight, head turned to the side as she continued where she had left off and the tension built once more.

"Vincent... Delaroux... " The name dripped with sensual hunger and eyes were laden with lust. The inside of her body quivered as she neared her first breaking point. She saw a glimpse of the demon within as damned if she did not see her frosty friend in his raw form. At his raw personality. This was not a place to be reserved and those walls would be taken down one... by one, until she had what she desired. "Is that...oh yes!!" She was going to say 'all', but Vincent was really getting into their little favor and rendered the entire sentence null and void. She could not jest with such pleasure. "You are ... killing me.... Vincent..." In the best of ways, of course.

When his name was said, it made him shudder a bit with the way it was said, but it had nowhere near the impact that that whisper had upon him. It spurred him on though, grunting as he put just a bit more force into each thrust, making her body move each time he buried himself. He figured that he was 'killing' her in a metaphorical sense, so there was no worries there. He passed over what she had said before that, not giving it much thought as he drove himself into the ringmaster. Was it wrong that even this was far too tame for him? The random thought gave him worry that perhaps he was losing just a little bit too much of his control for his liking. The result was that he backed off a little bit, thrusted a little softer. The pace was still up there as it had been though. He couldn't allow himself to get too far into what was going on that he forgot himself, lest he do something he may regret.

But.. what was the harm, really? More inner battling ensued as he continued his work between Dolly's legs and while he felt pleasure, it simply wasn't enough. Still, he kept himself in check, refusing to lt go any further than he already had. As he thrusted, his body bent down and cool lips were pressed against Dolly's neck. There they would bite down in a firm, slightly painful fashion. He gave a few bites to that area, then sucked on them, sure to leave marks should he continue. When the bites to her neck were finished, he bit her ear, then sucked on the lobe, his soft pants each time he pumped washed cool breathe over Dolly's ear. Self control... he just had to keep repeating that in his mind and everything would be fine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom