Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Les Cirque Des Merveilles ( The Circus of Wonders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
The_Circus____by_CrimsonSacrifice-1.jpg

"Tickets please, dear children."
Come un, come tout...

It's late eighteen hundreds and the french circus, Cirque Des Merveilles, has just arrived in Germany and settled in the Black Forest, a perfect setting for a group of freaks like themselves. Many have come from all over to see what wonders the circus holds, but will they be able to hold their stomachs when they see the cannibal eating fresh, warm flesh? Or the man who is also part beast? Whether or not you're sickened by such sights is up to you. But please, enjoy your time at Cirque Des Mervilles where madness is the norm.

...pour voir les freaks

CIRCUS RULEZ

1) No Godmodding and no instant hits, families do quarrel and it is actually encouraged.
2) If your character dies, let me know.
3) Each person is allowed up to three characters
4) Romance and action are encouraged. (Duh.)
5) Any OOC chatter must go in this ----> Thread
6) Before you start posting you must make a Character Profile first.
7) Be creative ^_^
8) Follow BMR rules, no ifs ands or butts about it!

OPEN!!
May My Freaky Family Thrive!​

Ah! So sweet and precious were the screams of the audience as she watched from the side of the tent, in darkness as warm human flesh was consumed before their very eyes. Such a symphony was it that it caused the olive skinned ring leader to tremble from delight. A doll, so odd, sat upon her shoulder. Plump with a tutu and a jester hat and the face of a clown. Cute, in his master's eyes, and funny. At the sound of the belch from her beloved friend, she just had to laugh. Bile spilled in the stands as stomachs churned with no remorse. The smell of rotting flesh wafting in the air and when her friend was done she walked to the center of the ring with an impish grin as the light focused on her.

"Our Human Canninal!! Bon appétit mon ami!! " They bowed and the table and the remnants of human flesh were cleared from view and various clowns emerged. "Please!! Enjoy our vendors. Partake of food, and drinks, and.... what is that Dolly?" She spoke to the doll upon her shoulder as it stood and whispered in her ear. "Ah yes!! Some much needed fresh air!! We are not done yet ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls.... watch our acrobats as they brave the height with great delight!! See you soon...." The guests wasted no time exiting and taking to the vendors and marveling at the 'freaks' that walked around idly outside of their own tents.

Dolly headed out back where it was lined with tents that housed each of her 'family'. Quarreling and sounds of passion, mingled with idle chatter and the occasional scream. How she loved them... loved them all. "Time for a break Dolly... what do you think?" Dark red lips dawned a smile as the doll sat back down upon her shoulder as she walked the grassy way between the rows of tents. Some opened, some closed. Some leaking smoke and awful fumes, by now she knew the stench of blood, and sex all too well. She walked past a werewolf dawning indian garb, a man with no face, no sex, and no voice. He was sweet and she gave each a hello until she reached her own tent in the center of the sea of tents. The doorway was always opened. A wooden trunk of wooden dolls and various other things. Candles lit the entire room with a cot she happily passed out on. Glass bottles and a silver flask sat upon her desk. Many empty from the previous night. "Okay... off with you Dolly." She instructed. Dark eyes watched as the toy hoped off of her shoulder, just barely caught the edge of the desk and began struggling with the top of the flask. "Tsk tsk tsk... you are such a drunk Dolly, where ever did you pick up such a disgusting habit?" She grinned and laughed at her own jest.

With a detatched interest, Vincent watch the cannibal. Silently he marveled at the ability to do something so... barbaric in the first place. Though he may disapprove with the cannibal's act, they were his family all the same. In fact, he rather liked the cannible when they weren't applying their... trade. With his hands firmly clasped behind his back, he watched with an impassive face as Dolly took center ring. The proprietor of the circus was something of an enigma to Vincent. So young and yet so full of... something, Vincent couldn't put his finger on it when he tried. Casually his eyes flicked over to the stands as the throngs of people ushered themselves out, followed by the stench of flesh consumed. It was the reactions that Vincent loved the most, even when they were negative. Vincent wished that it was -him- in the ring instead of the cannibal, truth be told. All those eyes upon him, the gasps from the crowd.. It was intoxicating to say the least.

As the intermission was called, Vincent turned on his heel slowly and made his way out of the back of the tent. By now he had gotten used to the sights, sounds and smells that the circus' preformers were so prone to giving off and so he walked calmly through the myriad of tents that littered the area. Occasionally he would peek in one if the flap was open, or linger outside of one if something sounded interesting, but he looked like he had no particular goal in mind. He even passed his own tent, a smaller sized thing perfect for the minimalist within him. He took a quick peek inside. A bed, a lamp which currently sat unlit and a trunk. The only truly noticeable thing in his tent were the books. Three large bookcases were stuffed full of the things. Most looked old and some were in languages that had almost been forgotten. These were Vincent's prized posessions and some said that he loved the books more than any one thing.

He layed his attention upon the shelves for a few moments longer before he retreated from the threshold of the tent and again turned on his heel. He eventually made his way towards Dolly's tent. Standing slightly to the side, he averted his gaze to the ground before he spoke, not looking directly into the tent. As a demon he was unusually polite and formal, sometimes unbearably so. "A fine show as always, Ringmaster." He said from his spot to the side. "I believe that the cannibal caused more people to lose their food this time around." It was supposed to be a joke, really, but his odd way of speaking left it questionable when exactly he was trying to be funny.

Dolly had, by now, opened up the flask and poured a little in a shot glass before taking a few swigs herself. The thing blood rushing to her cheeks in a bit of a blush while her dark eyes looked down upon the doll that sat upon the desk, as she pondered how on earth it drank the harsh beverage and if it even had an effect. Thoughts were pierced by the sound of a familiar voice. She cracked a lax smile before walking to the frame of the doorway and sighed. "So charming Vincent, you flatter us so.... right Dolly? Dolly!!" She yelled as she watched the pudgy doll spill the contents of her flask upon its absorbent body while trying to drink. "Damn doll is such a drunk." She said with a groan. Funny, since she too was considered a drunk when the times allowed.

"Of course, we are no where near far from over. Your time will be this evening, of course. By then the tent will be packed!! Oh how people marvel at you Vincent." Dolly was well with the flattery and knew her family well. The nights were crowded with people. Only scaredy cats came during the sunlight hours and those who braved the show at night, were vast. "Bored? I have a gift for you my friend... hold on." She disappeared into her tent and dug through her trunk, "Ouch! I have every mind to use you as a pin cushion should you do that again..." She said to something in the box until she took out a book. Blowing the thick dust off of its cover and walking back outside wiping the rest off. Clearly an old book in a dead language. She wasn't sure if he owned it already, but it was doing nothing but collecting dust in the bottom of her trunk. "Here. No takesy backsys, so take it and just smile and nod." She said with a little laugh. "I can't read it, so why keep it? I stole the demon out of it, so it's useless to me now." She looked at the bleeding tip of her finder. "Little sucker will have to be tamed up a bit." She said more to herself than Vincent before sucking blood off of the tip of her finger.

Keeping his eyes averted, he nodded as she spoke. Vincent actually made eye contact with very few people when he wasn't in the ring. In the ring he came alive, becoming loud and enthusiastic, a stark opposite to the tacturn and distant demon that she now had before her. He didn't blush at her words, but a small upturn of his lips rewarded her words in a rare, if somewhat forced, smile. When she retreated back into her tent to rummage around the trunk, only then did he lift his eyes. He first looked at the doll, who was somehow drinking, though doing a bad job of it. He had quickly gotten over the mild surprise of an animated doll, now seeing it as something interesting and entertaining at times. The doll only had his attention for a moment, before he looked over at the woman herself. He didn't have a good view out of the corner of his eye, but he helped himself to what he could see. As long as he had been here, he hadn't made any moves on anyone really, or showed any actual interest. Oh, he had offers, but eventually people had given him up as a lost cause. This seemed to suit him just fine, at least that's what it looked like.

"The Ringmaster is far too kind to me." He said, already having averted his gaze when she had let out that sharp cry of pain and subsuquently risen to her feet. He took the book, running a hand over the cover, staring at it. "A very old book indeed." He remarked idily, opening it up. The words spoke of terrible things and horrible acts of depravity and sin, just up his alley. After he had closed the book, he flicked his eyes to the side, staring again out of his periphrial vision. "I wonder though, how exactly the Ringmaster came to hold such a... treasure." The word was used delicatley with some implication leading one to believe that it wasn't a treasure, but moreso a taboo work. He looked to the side for only a moment, before looking back down.

The book, he was sure he already had, but perhaps not in the post-demon infested form. Still, he was sure he could find room for it someplace and he was far from denying the woman to his right. "And I shall admit that I find intermissions... tedious. I often times find myself wondering for something to do." There was a small shift in his shoulders to indicate a shrug. "I see the Ringmaster has an easy time finding ways to amuse herself between the acts."

Dolly dawned a lax smile and noted the subtle difference in his facial features when she gave him the book and he observed it aloud. Oh there they were again. Talking away once more. She agreed with the voices, it looked like he did like the book. Why they told her to treck through the woods so late at night to the desolate area of Mildwien so many years ago, was beyond her, but she never turned down their advice. What? Of course not, sillies. They are family... after all. She nearly laughed. Why would she want to break him? The youth was completely oblivious to that fact that the voices had said 'break him in'. Alas, she tuned them out, as she had learned to do so well, and continued back to reality. "I find it hard not to entertain yourself when surrounded by so many people. Like you. I'm almost never alone. Besides Dolly..." She turned to look at the doll inside of the tent and sighed before rolling her eyes. "One moment." Back inside she went and grabbed with doll with one hand. The doll appeared to have passed out. She stood outside of the tent once more and squeezed the doll tightly, with both hands. Wringing out the vodka from his stuffed little body.

"Honestly, I don't think he can actually drink, let alone get drunk. I think he just mimics. Silly doll." She held him before her by one leg and watched him dangle there as his little eyes blinked. "If it is entertainment between acts you seek then I'm always available... you know that. Though... I can't always say what I'll be doing." She licked her lips at the smell of the alcohol. "Yesterday someone tried hurt Otho, you know... the crusnik... and we had to punish him. Well... you see how he ended up... he was in the last act. You know my policy... no killing the innocent, but he was far from innocent. I promise you. Who tries to kill a crusnik with a wooden stake is beyond me. The guy wouldn't hurt a fly... I think." She pondered her words for a second.

Another sigh and she stole a kiss from his cheek that lasted only a second. "The mermaid lady says she has a thing for you. Why not go after her? Too fishy for you? I can understand. I can take human rotting flesh, but fish is a completely different smell." She continued talking, knowing he wasn't much of a conversationalist. "Come on Vincent you gotta open up a little. Not everyone has my awesome talent to read your miniscule emotions and love your monotone disposition as I do." The doll woke up in her hands and hit her with its plush little hand, catching her attention. "I'll let you go, but stay away from the drinks or I'm sending you back to hell, got it?" She tone was serious. She threw the doll back inside of the tent where it flipped through the air and landed on the cot like it was an act.

Vincent shifted uncomfortably, or rather moved his weight from one foot to the other. If he was uncomfortable, he certainly didn't show it. Again he found himself staring at the doll as it hung in the air suspended by it's foot, not really paying attention, but having very little else to look at. It surprised him that the Doll was able to hold so much liquid in it's body, rather than it walking around in the first place. He consented to her words with a nod as she continued to speak, and the kiss she put on his cheek for the moment made him raise an eyebrow. His skin was cool to the touch, but still soft with just the faintest touch of warmth. If he were one to blush, surely he would be doing so at the moment. "The mermaid lady?" He echoed faintly, finally turning his eyes upwards to meet that of Dolly's. He held the look for just a brief moment, then he looked away. "Yes... I have been told by a few people that she is pining for me..." He said with a small nod.

Clearing his throat, he continued to speak. "However you are correct. As appealing as she is on the upper half, I fear the smell may be more than I can bear." Was he really as boring as she was making him out to be? Sure, he enjoyed his solitude but who didn't? There was that uncomfortable shifting of weight on his feet, looking more like he was changing his stance. He changed the subject though, glancing upward before he did so. "I had also heard of the attack, though was not around to see it. Rest assured Ringmaster, I would have done my best to stop such barbaric behavior." Again, what he said might have been a joke, considering where he was, but the monotonous way in which he spoke mad it hard." There was a small pause on his part, where he looked back down at the book.

Perhaps he -should- open up a bit more, like Dolly was saying. While he couldn't bring himself to join the rocous parties and other such things that the preformers were prone to throw, but maybe he could loosen up... a little bit. "But perhaps you are right." He admitted after conversing with himself for a few moments. "It would be a shame to deprive others of my..." He hesitated as he recalled the words. "...Miniscule emotions and monotone disposition." The small, almost forced smile curled on his face for a moment, before it fell away. "I -do- enjoy my infrequent visits, Ringmaster." He said, as if not wanting Dolly to feel left out at all. "But perhaps I should pick up another hobby, rather than bother you. Such as drinking or sawing people in half."

He seemed so... old the way he acted. Mature, yes. Respectful, yes. But no fuuun. She had hardly gotten in the fun as is without more people killing the human that sought to spill her family's blood. "You would have been wonderful. Frozen him solid, for sure. Would have made for great preservation of his body... would have saved us the smell over night." No all enjoyed the aroma of death as she did, and it was something that she truly did not mind. Not everyone would share the same opinions. The voices had taught her that. A scream sounded from afar and then some kind of maniacal laughter. "Looks like the poltergeist is back in the mood once more. Poor darling can never seem to get enough... she keeps hiding in my trunk and possessing my toys. Little pervert is going to get it someday." Her voice lined with a bit of irritation. "Well handsome. There is still twenty minutes before I go back out there. Want me to read your palm? I've been learning from the fortune teller. Not so much luck with the tea leaves, but the palm... I have gotten pretty good at."

She opened her own palm and traced the lines, trying to memorize what lines meant what and nodded her head when she had gotten them alright. "You can come inside, if you like. I don't bite... much." How could she not laugh even though he would most likely not. He was sweet in his own silent way. He had been apart of her family long enough to get to know his not so silly ways. He was the closest to being normal within the family, yet the audience marveled at his abilities. That was when he shined and opened up. Like a night bloom to the moon.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a short little man. Looking almost live a dwarf with a high pitched voice, panting as he ran over and stopped before her. "Trapeze... broken... need... filler... for act...." Dolly frowned, slightly and sighed as she placed her hands upon her hips as she thought.
"Now that is not good.. not good at all..." She pondered and ponder just who could go on. "There are only two more acts before the people leave and the evening shows started with a whole new crowd. "Vinny.... oh Vinny... dear dear Vincent. Would you mind... doing your insane ringleader a favor?" She feigned a pouty face with plump red lips and batted long eye lashes as the tiny doll had walked out of the tent and tugged on Vincent's pant leg, mimicking his master's pleading in a silent way.

The prospect of having his fortune told was, for lack of a better word, amusing. He was about to consent to it and head inside, when the Dwarf came running up. He didn't recognize the short man, but then again he didn't make it a point to try and learn everyone's name. Half the time he didn't know their name, only what act they preformed. Still, he was slightly disappointed that he didn't get a chance to take Dolly up on her offer. "Of course Ringleader.." He said, looking away from the Dwarf and up to Dolly's face. He stared at somepoint around her nose, looking through her rather than at her really. He didn't really register the actual doll's tugging on his pantleg until after a few moments had passed. He spared it a quick look before once again looking up. "If you wish for me to preform, I would be more than happy to oblige." A chance to preform twice in one day? Talk about luck! Well, that is if Dolly still let him do the night show.

Vincent's act served as a sort of downer, a measured sense of something slightly less extreme than watching a man get eaten. It brought relief to the masses that had probably lost their lunch on multiple occasions before he took the stage. There, standing in the puddles of blood, sweat and occasionally sexual juices would he apply his craft. He didn't want to get too presumptious though, lest Dolly be thinking something else. He had long since learned not to assume what the Ringleader was thinking. "Though..." He said after a moment. "If it is considered a favor, then you will owe me." The words lacked a certain forboding or whathave you with the way he spoke. Already he could feel the coolness around his fingers as he worked his magic, the sensation thrilling addicting at the same time. Vincent, unlike a lot of others, did basicly nothing other than when he was in the ring. There were no days of practice or botched attempts. He simply shaped and moved the ice depending on his mood.

"Will.. The Ringleader be watching?" He asked casually enough, an eyebrow slightly raising. "I would, of course, not wish to keep you from any drinking or other such important tasks." He went on to say with a small nod towards the doll at his pantleg.

Dolly hopped up and down and clapped her hands when the frost demon agreed to fill in for the act that could not go on. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You will keep your evening appearance, of course. We won't be able to fix the lines until this evening when the last audience leaves." The dwarven male looked up at the two that loomed over them before presuming it safe for him to walk off. "If it is a favor you seek, then a favor you will get." She looked down at dolly as he tugged on Vinny's pant leg. Dolly leaned over and picked the toy up by the scruff of his neck and rested it on the palm of her hand. "Of course I will be watching Vincent. What do you think I do most of the time. I can never get enough of these acts. Some people change up their acts and it proves a wonderful surprise. Besides I only drink afterwards, duh. Let's be off Vincent, your audience awaits. You can redeem your favor afterwards."

Over to the side of the tent, she walked and gave him a hug before she walked into the center of the ring and tossed the doll up into the air as it did a cartwheel and landed on her head and both took a bow as the crowd roared to life. "There has been a bit of a technical difficulty with the trapeze, so I give you a rare treat for this time of the day. Here we give you a moment to cool down, near the end of our show... yes, alas we near our end. Keep your food where it is, you need not worry. Please... feast your eyes on the frosty friend of mine... Vincent!!" She back flipped from the center of the ring with the dolly holding onto her hair. Landing at the side entrance of the tent with a smile and a sigh. "Have fun..." She said with a coy smile as she witched from the darkness of the side entrance.

Vincent suppressed a shudder as the crowd roared into being when Dolly took center ring. Soon, that would all be for him. He listened to her talk, listened to the crowd... and waited. Finally the Ringmaster left and gave him the go-ahead. Per his usual instructions, a large tub of water had been placed in the center of the ring and as he walked out to it, the crowd again came to life. He took a moment to pause and drink it in, a smile creeping up onto his face. He wasn't even really into the ring yet and already the change was evident. Where moments ago had been a serious-faced, quiet Demon, there was now a being with only one purpose in it's mind... to hog the spotlight. He ran all out towards the tub and leapt! Instead of hitting the water as one might expect the water rose up to meet him as a pillar of ice, engulfing him in a ball. Before that even hit the ground, it was already shifting. The bottom part of the ball extended towards the ground, propelling the ball of ice with Vincent inside into the air.

Higher and Higher it went, almost touching the ceiling. The crowd gasped and pointed at the display. The ball began it's descent now, falling towards the earth. The crowd gasped again! He was going to hit the pillar! But, before this disaster could happen, the pillar shaped itself into a ramp, the ball being caught on the slope and sliding towards the end towards the crowd! Again the crowd let out a collective gasp as the huge ball of ice sped towards the crowd. If one know what to look for, they could see Vincent standing inside the ball, arms dancing around each other as the magic he weilded was brough to bear. Back on the ramp, the ball sped towards the edge of the ramp until....! It stopped on a dime! Hanging on the edge of the ramp the ball remained still. Then, there was a crack in the ice, ringing out like a gunshot in the near silence of the ring. Then another crack, and another and another still. Finally the whole ball would explode! Razor sharp shards of ice flew out into the crowd but hit noone, as they froze in midair as if grabbed by an invisible hand.

Vincent stood where the ball once rested, arms outstretched. Coming out of his back where to large wings made of ice, the ornate and detail upon them enough to put any ice-carver to shame. But what of the shards of Ice? With a simple twirl of his hand he brought them back to his person, holding it out so that it formed a long, thin line in his hand. Giving his hand a flick, the ice flailed and cracked like a whip! Indeed, as he hopped off the ramp, it changed! Instead of a ramp, it was a lion! The crowd roared as the ice molded and shaped. Now with the appearance of a Feral cat, the ice beast stalked Vincent. It couldn't roar, but it bared it's fangs and took a swipe. The crowd gasped as Vincent barely skipped out of the way. "Back you beast! BACK!" He roared, cracking the ice whip a hairsbreadth away from the Lion....

His act was coming to a close now, his final stunt. High upon another pillar of Ice he stood, arms outstretched. With his eyes closed he savored the cheering from the crowd below, urging him to jump and preform yet another spectacle. Well, he wouldn't want to keep them waiting. Slowly he tipped forward until he was far enough over, and then he jumped! The crowd's intake of breathe was once again in unison as Vincent plummeted towards the ground. Faster and Faster until... The pillar shot out before he would have dove into the crowd, suspending him over the collected bodies of the people in the second row. It slowly lowered him down and Vincent opened his eyes. There was a woman sitting there, an average thing really. She stared at him with wide eyes, a picture of disbelief on her face. He smiled wide and held out his hand, Ice crawling along his arm. Holding out the limb, he offered it to the woman. A flower made of ice formed, and he held it out.

The woman blushed deeply at the Demon, who was suspended in the air by nothing but frozen water and offering her this token. She took it and Vincent smiled all over again, even going so far as to caress the woman's face, making her blush all the more pronounced, though the dark hid it. Then in a thrice he was thrust up into the air into a backflip with the ice retreating all around him. With a final thud he would land on the tub of water, now ice. From this landing he went right into a bow, his arms flung out on either side of him. The crowd erupted with cheers and applause and Vincent erected himself, the grin still plastered across his face as he hopped down and took another, slightly smaller bow before turning on his heel and moving towards the edge of the ring and into the darkness that followed.

Dolly watched in silent awe as the frost demon performed his act. Showing his talents and eliciting various emotions from the audience. The gasps were certainly her favorite part and even during such and act he could still turn the charms on a women and enjoy himself to the fullest. He loved what he did and that was evident. It was written all over his face. His act never got old and she had to admit, at times he had her gasping and blushing when she caught herself doing so. He was a demon, he couldn't hurt himself. She had a long argument about that with the voices and it was still a touchy subject for them. Every time she watched him, she would always tell them that she was right. Always unscathed, he emerged. Much to Dolly's obvious delight. Her favorite part had to be the ice rose. Secretly, of course. She wasn't going to tell him. The voices asked why and she always responded- Do not question the method of my madness, now shut up! She laughed to herself as Vincent bowed and she clapped her hands and smiled when he exited the center ring.

"Stunning! Marvelous! Bravo! Encore!!" She cheered as he drew closer and closer. One more act and the circus was through. The clowns would see them off if Dolly did not. They sure loved to steal the spot light. Dolly looked to the center of the ring and watched as the lights turned red in the center spot light for the next act. Another one of her favorites. She hooked one arm around Vincents and walked off with him. "I hope you saved enough energy for tonight's performance. We will just dub this one a warm up, for now." The doll sat perched on her shoulders, hiding in the long smooth tendrils of her hair near the curve of her neck as she walked. "Now you fulfilled my favor. What is yours?"

Various being rushed around and past them. te clowns were really getting on her nerves, especially the small ones as they decided to take a detour between her legs and caught her by surprise, "Clowns fichus, regarder où vous allez!!" She yelled as one honked their nose and continued to run off. "Damn clowns." She whispered to herself. Eh, what could she do? They were family. All be it, distant family, which often times she found herself debating on disowning them, but in the end the voices brought her to reason. "Sorry Vincent, that favor?" She said returning to the subject at hand.

The further he was away from those cheering crowds and their adoration, the smaller his smile became. By the time Dolly was upon his arm and walking with him, he was back to his normal tacturn state. As they walked, he looked upon the various tents in which they past. He used this time to think about what favor it was that he wanted. Surely nothing too extreme, but nothing too minimal either. A pay raise? Pheh, what did he really need with money? Was he even getting paid? The put that question on the backburner for now. So what? "Hmm.." He responded thoughtfully, using his other hand to tap at his mouth with a finger. It was lucky that his expression rarely gave him away, as he was quite stumped for what exactly he wanted. "Perhaps you may take me up upon that fortune reading now, Ringmaster." That was the best he could come up with, really. Sure, perhaps if he had more time to think. "Or, we could possibly share one of those drinks that you are so fond of." This was pressing it a bit, as Vincent rarely touched the stuff.

He was leading her towards her own tent, should Dolly allow it, passing by his own without a second look. "Or.. we could do both of those things." He said with that small shift-shrug. For a favor that was supposed to be all about him, he was being quite tame in his requests. Perhaps he was a bit uncomfortable? If he was, it was nearly impossible to tell. There were signs, of course, if one knew where to look. People rarely did though, as Vincent kept to himself most of the time, nose stuffed into one book or another. In fact, his visits were almost always contained to either Dolly or the cannibles, as odd as that may have been. "I am pleased you enjoyed the preformance, Ringmaster." He continued to say without giving Dolly much time to really react to what he had said before. It would be considered babbling, at least where Vincent was concerned though he kept that measured monotonous tone as he spoke.

"Also, Ringmaster..." He said, looking over at Dolly for the first time since they started walking. "If you wish for those clowns to become permanent decorations, I would be more than happy to do you that favor."

She listened to him list off a number of options. One was rather delicious for her, but not for him and that would not be much of a favor. The other was a nice combination of the two, but still that was not much a favor to him either. "I offered you the fortune telling before you fulfilled my favor, so that is free. I will give you some time to come up with a real request, as I read your future. Besides... I know you don't drink and I can save it for tonight. If there's any left, of course." She said referring to the possessed doll that sat upon her shoulder. The human was elated when they reached her tent. The candles flickered like they greeted then with a purpose as the ringleader relinquished the frost demon's arm and pulled a chair over to her cot. Patting the chair as a silent gesture for him to sit, while she sat on the edge of the fur lined cot. Dolly wasted no time taking his right hand and laying it in her own and tracing the lines with a finger.

"Hmmm.... interesting.... interesting..." She said aloud. Trying to feebly build the tension in the room. "Oh wow Vincent! Good job! It's about time..." She said with a little laugh, not taking her eyes from his hand." The doll slid down it's master's chest and walked down her arm and stood on her wrist, making the necromancer move her head to see his palm. "See dolly?" The plush thing just jumped up and down with its arms raised and fell backwards on her arm. Dolly laughed and plucked him from her arm and laid him on the bed. "Dolly, you are so full of it!" She cleared her throat and looked Vincent in the eyes. "You are going to put on one hell of a show tonight and I am not talking about your act, because that one goes without saying. How or in what way, I can not say, because I do not know. However... there is someone special in your future.... like I said, about time. Maybe the first one has something to do with her..." The last part was more directed as a question to herself than him as she continued to traced the lines upon his hand and observe in silent thought. Randomly she chimed. "Raoul ilt av hlict ampush dreviga." The doll that was once running around on the cot top fell out like... well.. a doll. "He was getting on my nerves, I'll bring him back later." She had not once take her eyes off of his hand before looking up at him. "So? What do you think?"

Abby watched from the back of the tent as the ice display went about. She was expecting the acrobats to be on before her, but this was a nice surprise. She smirked at the irony, ice before fire. How Vincent had used his charm and talent on the human lady and worked on it. Ah yes.. she knew him. She had not spoken, but eyed him. Then again... who did she not eye. The ring leader was especially taunting. Abby had tried to repay her debt to the girl who had given her a home and a family with the slightest of judgement, but she was the one person who seemed to elude the succubus' talents. Like she was immune! Then again, she seemed no mere human, despite what she said. Abigail found her eyes upon the sight of her ringmaster in the darkness until the round cheered their loudest at the end of his performance. The room was abuzz with excitement. When the noise calmed down and the red light came one... that was her cue. The flame haired woman with the horns protruding from her head and a solid metal choker around her neck connecting adornments on her chest and down to her waist with chains. dark skinned wings stretched far and above. Casting a shadow over her lewd figure as shapely legs sauntered to the center of the stage. Men oggled her for her body while women were more drawn to the wings. Candles sat a light around the circle of red light. With a powerful thrust of her wings all of them were blown out with ease.

She took a deep breath and blew a long breath of fire and turned three sixty and relit the candles and gasps and screams sounded, followed by applause. Her wings flapped once more and she hovered over the ground and flew towards the stand and close to a man surrounded by other men. A slender warm finger running beneath his chin and his eyes going out of focus as he leaned forward and nearly fell when she back away. She blew the human a kiss with fire blowing from her lips. This was the last act for this half of the day and after he show was over she finally got a moment to relax. The clowns end the show and purposefully made a spectacle of themselves ushering the humans out of the tent.

The succubus yawned and a ring of smoke emerged from past those rosey red lips. Her tent was all the way in the back and the walkways were crowding and various beings and people got ready for the next show. She took the easy and lazy route and flew over head until she spotted her tent and landed before it. Bare feet landing on the soft grass before opening up and being welcomed by the smell of honeysuckle and the sight of candles lit everywhere as her only source of light. Folding her wings back and feeling the evening breeze against he exposed flesh as the sun came to a set. By the time the next show was to begin, the moon would make its grand appearance and Abigail would have her fun luring someone for a night in her tent.

Damien was away on a vacation or more like a deep feeding session some where deep in russia. We wass sure he might have just created another myth for them to spread around. He pratically made most of moscow fall into pure lust and the streets were wild for a few days. HE enjoyed his samples of different women in the confusion some of them losing their souls in the process. It was his job as an Incubus to rid the world of wicked women that abused the power between their legs. He let them believe they once again believe they were controlling yet another man and quickly turned the tables. Of course they were in the highest forms of pleasure as he sucked their souls out. But it was time for him to get back to his home on earth. He had some new ideas for his act anyways.

Floating high above russia he took one last good look and smirked giving one more present before he left. A dark ball of darkness was produced in his hand and he let it fall. It picked up speed and crashed sending dark waves through every city. Every person felln into a deep sleep and the chaos that Damien had created turned into nothing but a bad dream for them. Opening his wings he flapped them hard and flew upward as he opened a dark portal. Flying through he was in the dark corner of Abby's tent and he watched the succubus for a second as she entered the tent going about her own business. "Well well well just as beautiful as I left. Wait no you've got something new about you been feeding lately?" He stepped from the shadows in his pitch black suit and a crimson red tie. "Maybe I need something a little more casual." His suit vanished in black smoke and as it cleared it was replaced by just a pair of shorts. His tonned chest and abs were exposed to the cooling air. "Much better dontcha think?"

Lady Bloody Ava said:
She listened to him list off a number of options. One was rather delicious for her, but not for him and that would not be much of a favor. The other was a nice combination of the two, but still that was not much a favor to him either. "I offered you the fortune telling before you fulfilled my favor, so that is free. I will give you some time to come up with a real request, as I read your future. Besides... I know you don't drink and I can save it for tonight. If there's any left, of course." She said referring to the possessed doll that sat upon her shoulder. The human was elated when they reached her tent. The candles flickered like they greeted then with a purpose as the ringleader relinquished the frost demon's arm and pulled a chair over to her cot. Patting the chair as a silent gesture for him to sit, while she sat on the edge of the fur lined cot. Dolly wasted no time taking his right hand and laying it in her own and tracing the lines with a finger.

"Hmmm.... interesting.... interesting..." She said aloud. Trying to feebly build the tension in the room. "Oh wow Vincent! Good job! It's about time..." She said with a little laugh, not taking her eyes from his hand." The doll slid down it's master's chest and walked down her arm and stood on her wrist, making the necromancer move her head to see his palm. "See dolly?" The plush thing just jumped up and down with its arms raised and fell backwards on her arm. Dolly laughed and plucked him from her arm and laid him on the bed. "Dolly, you are so full of it!" She cleared her throat and looked Vincent in the eyes. "You are going to put on one hell of a show tonight and I am not talking about your act, because that one goes without saying. How or in what way, I can not say, because I do not know. However... there is someone special in your future.... like I said, about time. Maybe the first one has something to do with her..." The last part was more directed as a question to herself than him as she continued to traced the lines upon his hand and observe in silent thought. Randomly she chimed. "Raoul ilt av hlict ampush dreviga." The doll that was once running around on the cot top fell out like... well.. a doll. "He was getting on my nerves, I'll bring him back later." She had not once take her eyes off of his hand before looking up at him. "So? What do you think?"

Fortune telling... Something that Vincent didn't really put much stock in. Being a being that read many, many books with some being not fit for mortal eyes, he had a pretty good view of what the world was like. Fortune telling was hit and miss at times as it all depended on circumstance. Destined to meet a lady? Better hope fate doesn't decide that you're to be mugged and stabbed to death in an alleyway. Fortune says you're going to be rich? You might want to take care of the gambling problem you have. His face remained impassive when Dolly gave him the "good" news, eyes focused on the doll rather than Dolly herself. This was more contact and time spent with Dolly than he had really ever spent before, and was slightly confused about it. Normally he came, talked with her briefly, then left. This constant contact wtih the young woman had thrown off that rhythm of sorts. Not that he was complaining... Vincent rarely complained about anything.

"What do I think..." He replied in a measured, careful tone. He didn't want to impart his distrust of fortune telling, nor did he want to bring down Dolly, who needed that enthusiasm for the ring tonight. "I think it's very interesting." He consented with a small nod, looking up and away from the doll as he fell off the cot. The longer he sat there, the more he noticed how her hand was warmer than his, how she seemed to radiate more body heat... was that normal? Being this close also let him look at her cuts and scars more, the prizes of this occupation. There was that slight shift of being uncomfortable again as he tried to figure out what favor he wanted -and- try to concentrate on the fortune telling. This may have shown in his eyes moving over her more than usual, or rather around her, as he once again refused to make eye contact, staring at her bed, stomach or arms.

"But the Ringmaster is far too flattering." He went on to say. "I do believe most here have already given up on..hmm.. getting to know me." Again, it wasn't because he -wansn't- interested, he had a secret eye for a few beings around, but he was far too reserved to actually say anything to them. This was odd as relations with the people he worked with was accepted and even encouraged at times. "Perhaps I could... stay here awhile until I figure it out?" The mild flirt, if one could call it that, was given from great effort on Vincent's part who wasn't sure if Dolly even had anything planned out for after the show. Perhaps she was simply indulging him in the spirit of being friendly.

Indeed, she did find it interesting. His hand remained in hers as she continued reading his palm and making sure she had read things correctly. Even if she had screwed up, what was wrong with a little bit of false hope. The voices hopped right on that one and she bickered in her head and the only external indication was the slight furrow of her brows. They could be such meanies and so damn nosey at times. They claimed to be demons, who live vicariously through her. She was their eyes and ears into the human world and her hands were gifted with summoning. A gift she always wondered why her mother feared. On several occasions she thought of looking for her mother, but the voices were adamant that it was best for both to live separate lives. How could she object. Besides... she had a family now. Emerald eyes looked up at her guest and from his hand. "Dolly is only honest, my handsome frosty friend and if you wish to hang out, I have plenty of time to spare and love the company." She got up off of the cot for a moment and went to the chest and plucked out another doll. A wooden little duck with legs to walk on and a little top hat that Isis had made herself.

Upon the surface of the cot she laid on her back, with her friend at her side and the duck sitting on her pelvis as she closed her eyes for a moment with the palm of her hand covering the wooden toy. She gasped and drew a cold breath as she opened her eyes and took in a deep breath before looking at the toy duck. At first, it did nothing.... then it's head moved to look towards Vincent. "Behave, or else you will go back. Head over to the gypsy tent and do as she says. Do not think I do not know what you will be doing, just because you are out of my sight. The duck stood on its feel and hopped off of the bed and exited her tent. "I know where they all are. My toys. I never lose them, and if they are bad... they go back to their home. I believe you know that realm fairly well." She said with a lax smile as something was brought up. A reminder from the voices. "Thank you for the reminder." She said aloud to what most would think was herself. As the olive skinned girl sat upon the edge of the cot she began unlaced the front of her attire.

"Someone suggested I end tonight's show by hanging from my piercings. It is ingenious! A wonder I never thought of it. Do you know about them?" She asked with her head tilted for a moment, halfway down the front of her top. Corset piercings. I woke up with them after a few bottles of.... something. It was a pretty nasty morning. More the hangover than the pain of recovery." She froze midway, far from modest, but that did not mean she was not completely without wit. "I am sorry Vincent... I forgot..." She said as she held onto her laces and kept her bodice from falling open. "Any ideas as to what you might want as a favor? You don't have to redeem it now, you know." She bit back a laugh.

Abby could not help but crack a bright white smile at the sound of that familiar cocky voice coming from behind her. "I could smell you coming from miles away Damien... did you have a lovely feast?" She asked just before sitting her cot and turning her bright eyes to the incubus who suddenly changed his garb from a crisp suit to a pair of shorts. "Mmmmm..." Licking her lips at the sight of him with a broad grin upon her face. "Looking good, as always. Now, what do you want, mon ami? Did you not get enough to sate your appetite? Hm? Tsk, tsk, tsk... you are insatiable Damien." She teased him, as always. Their little game of cat and mouse. They could not feed from one another, but that did not stop them from indulging in one anothers company.

Her wings stretched, as her arms did above her head and the chains upon her attire clanged with the movements. "Come... join me. I am not needed in the ring for a while so let us... talk." Her eyes boldly roamed his figure. His human from was nice, but his demon form got her riled and loose in his company. With him in his human form, she held more restraint. He looked like all the other simple humans that roamed this earth, with the exception that his looks were far too perfect for one of them. Usually she was not one for a cocky attitude, but Damien had successfully gotten under her skin. "So... what are you doing in my tent incubus?" She questioned as she leaned back and rested on the palms of her hands.

When Dolly pulled away to head towards her trunk, Vincent turned his hand over, staring at the back of it. It still lingered with the warmth from her hand, a sensation he was not often privvy to. He was quick to clasp his other hand atop the back of it's partner, enjoying the rapidly fading heat from the woman's hand. Soon enough it was gone and it was left feeling normal, that is to say, cold. By the time he looked up from his hands, Dolly had procured the second doll and flopped back onto the cot once again. He watched silently as she did... something.. to the doll itself. When it came to life an eyebrow rose upon his face. This was something he had never seen before, and that was saying something around this place. As the duck walked his head turned following it along until it was out of sight. Now, with nothing else to look at, he looked at Dolly's side as she spoke. He was admittedly confused at her words, namely the 'Thanks for the reminder' bit, but he didn't voice his confusion. Instead, he chalked it up to Dolly being Dolly and simply rolled with it.

At the mention of the closing act, he looked her over for a few moments, not sure what she was talking about. Ah, -those- piercings. He turned his eyes away from her body as she started to expose the piercings. What was she sorry for? Vincent racked his brain for a few moments. "The Ringmaster has nothing to be sorry for.." He said softly, letting himself glance to the side, tilting his head a bit. "The piercings are quite unique, the crowd will surely love them." He allowed himself to look over a bit more now, actually looking at the piercings now, but that wasn't all he was looking at. "I have never fancied myself as one to get such things though." He admitted, perhaps even obviously so. "But they compliment the Ringmaster quite well." He then gave a small incline of his head. "Perhaps.. if the Ringmaster is so inclined, you could show me the rest?" Again his tone was measured and slow, face pulled down into the familiar half-frown. "I shall continued thinking about what favor I would ask of the Ringmaster, in the meantime."

After he spoke, he flicked his eyes up to Dolly's for a moment, then looked away. This whole being.. open... thing was harder than Vincent had thought. Still, around the Ringmaster he could relax a little bit. After all, if he couldn't relax around his boss, who could he relax around? At least he was giving an effort.

Her smile grew an inch when he voiced his opinion on how the piercings complimented her so. She feared she may have over stepped her boundaries and did not wish to make him uncomfortable, lest her never visit again. This was the first time he had taken so much time to spend with her. It was rather odd, but thrilling to the ring leader. Oddly enough, she blushed. A rare feat for the seemingly mentally insane woman when he asked if he could see the remainder of her piercings. He certainly would not be the first, but why was she so hesitant? Perhaps because he was not as open as other were and it was out of even his norm. "I would not mind in the slightest, but are you sure Vincent. Do you know of where my other piercings are? Or even my birth mark?" She said with a coy smile. her birth mark was something she had never noticed up until she started the circus. Someone happened to see her ass and pointed it out and she found it utterly fascinating.

"Well... if we're going to share then let me...." She got up off of the cot without even finishing her sentence and closed the front of her tent. The sun had long since set and all that llt the room were a few honey scented lit candles. Shadows dancing upon the tent walls that mimicked the ring master's actions as she slipped a tattered skirt off and kept her fishnet stockings on. Turning her back and reveling the heart shaped upon her rear. "I had not known it was there for the longest time. Dolly didn't even bother pointing it out. Silly doll. And aside from my lip." She pouted as she pointed at the ring in her lower lip and tucked her hair behind her ears, "I have two in each ear. I am debating on a few more and one... well one is really new and... and it makes me feel... funny."

This one, this one she was certainly a little bashful about. Well... at least showing it to him. "I lost a dare with the evil fairy and this is what I got. Not a bad loss in the end. I'm not complaining. I'll get her next time. She cheats horribly in poker, so revenge will be swift." She spoke as though this were a normal and every day situation. Parting with her clothes to show off manipulated parts of her body that she had gotten from a bet. After explaining to him did she stand before him and showed off the onyx curved bar that went through the hood at the fore front of her sex. Dawning only her gloves, the bandages upon her arm, fishnet stockings, and her white boots. "I think... I think that's it..." She said as her own eyes roamed her body for any other oddities. "never know what those imps will do to you when you're passed out after a long night of ring leading." she laughed softly to herself.

Yet again, if Vincent were one to blush, he certainly would have done so at this very moment. He didn't know what had compelled him to ask to see the rest, some rogue curiosity perhaps. He had heard of the Ringleader's various piercings, and the debate on if her birthmark was really a tattoo or not. It was with these thoughts in mind that he forced himself to look at Dolly as she stripped and showed herself off. She was quite pretty, Vincent had to admit. Briefly he wondered how the conversation had turned to this in the first place, despite that fact that they had just been speaking about it. This was what happened when a person hung around the Ringleader. They could go from talking about one of her dolls to her being practically naked. This wasn't of any concern to Vincent, he had seen naked women before, just not the Ringleader. He gave short nods of understanding as she showed off her various piercings, but he didn't nod when she showed off the bar. Instead he stared for a few moments, not saying anything. This wasn't anything new, but he was openly looking instead of out of the corners of his eyes or straight through.

"Your piercings are very..." There was a small pause as he throught of an appropriate word. "Individualistic..." he finally said. He didn't mean it in a bad way, but he couldn't really think of anything else to say. Shifting again in his seat, there was the faintest traces of a smile on his face. "I'm afraid I do not have anything to show the Ringmaster, should she not wish to be alone in exposing herself." The double entendre was meant as a joke, but he briefly wondered with his way of speaking, if she would even get it in the first place. Inwardly he shrugged at the errant thought, eyes going back to roaming almost shamelessly over Dolly's body. Of course, he was simply looking at her piercings... yes... That's exactly what he was doing. He had to admit that he found the look of Dolly in nothing but the fishnets, gloves and boots highly appealing, but he would feel churlish if he were to say something like that. Surely others had told her the same before... He reasoned within himself.

"Those Faries can be quite the devilish creatures.." He went on to say, trying to distract himself from the exposed woman's body, looking up and actually making eye contact with Dolly now. "Or perhaps poker simply is not your cup of tea." As he spoke, his eyebrow gave a slight quirk before settling back on his face. He couldn't hold the eye contact for very long and soon dropped his gaze to her lips, where he spied the piercings. Yes, this was a safe place to look, though it didn't distract him from the rest of her body, and he lowered his gaze again. What was wrong with him? Though an inner battle raged on if what he should say or do, the outside looked just as calm and collected as always.

Vincent seemed to be adapting to their moment quite well and Dolly was very happy about it. It had certainly been a minute since anyone inquired about her body jewelry and she was more than happy to show it off. Why get it, if you are scared to show it? Exactly. "Individualistic. I like that word." It was nice and long and it suited her well. A descriptive term she would only see coming from her frost demon friend. Other people had more blunt and lewd descriptions of them. Dolly could feel his eyes upon her, on the occasion that he did glace at her. Oh yes... in silence she fed off of glances. She could not be left alone and Dolly was dead. Well, not dead, but she had not brought poor Dolly back, and would not if Vinny spent more time with her this evening. She caught the frost demon's joke and laughed lightly. Or at least... she had assumed it was a joke, because she did not quite get it. Oh well. It was a hit and miss, one of many of the ring leader's hit and misses.

As the demon battled with himself as to where to look she adjusted the bandages on her arm. Another recent incident, but since this one pertained to a new family member, it was fine... just find. Never startle a harpy... that was the lesson learned. Yep, well... now Isis knew that about next time. As those little maniacal, wicked, winged fairies were bought back up, she had to laugh and shrug at the thought. "I do happen to suck at poker, but they could be a little easier on me. I am bad enough that they don't have to cheat." An honest statement. She had a small feeling she might have yelled those exact words in a drunken stupor after a poker match and laughed softly to herself once more. "Drinking and poker are probably not the best match either, oy vey, not a good match at all." She tried last time and the fairies played to her weakness and she fell for it.

"Oh well... enough about my little escapades..." She sat up and took his hand in hers. Being nearly nude was second nature, at this point. For the show... of course. Some special acts in the evening hours. "You are so.... cool." She found the coolness of his skin actually fascinating. "I feel spoiled. Like an audience of one, no? Not often do I get you to myself. You are madly in love with your books and that is cute." The thumb of the hand that held his traced a vitality line upon his palm that seemed endless as her eyes looked upon him. "Any idea as to your favor yet?" She inquired with half a smile.

Damien kind of already knew his chances of sneaking up on her were slim but he still tried. He knew he could pul out Abbey's delicious scent from miles away as well it was scent that could draw in any sane incubus. Abbey was special even for Succubus standards. "Yeah all of moscow had a week long party that most of them won't remember having. It'll be all over the news pretty soon." Damien as a king was pretty powerful already but with his recent feast he felt energized and playful. And from the way Abbey was reacting she must be have been in the mood as well and with a buffet all around them the most enticing things were right in front of them. Even without being able to feed off of each other the hunger was still there. "I always thought you were the insatible one. But I may be able to indulge you."

Damien noticed her eyes roaming over his body and he smirked knowing what she craved. His demonic form was her weakness but he would drag out this game and see who buckled first. He stretched dramatically his arrow tipped tail flicking out briefly before returning again. He looked over her body and he knew he was restraining himself as well. He was able to turn down other succubi without much of a problem but Abbey was able to lure his eyes and his mind. It was easy to become lost in her lustful snares which always stood out about her. To have to fight against urges for once was a fun change for him. "I came to see you my magnificent succubus. Your a little more special than other succubi so I find you mildly entertaining." He was sure she knew that he really did find her captivating but that would ruin the game. He laid down on his stomach in mid air staring into her eyes. He turned up his sexual output making her resistance a little harder. Normal humans would fall to their knees ready to please him for her it might send a little tingle to hr libido.

So sure of himself. He would not be the Damien she knew if he was not so. A playful grin and a roll of the eyes were her only response to the news of his little party in Moscow. "I can see the headlines now. "Several raped in one night..." She laughed lightly and gave a shrug of her bare shoulders. "Then again... like I always say, you can't rape the willing." Such dirty mind she had. It was in her nature, one she would no sooner den than the air that filled her very lungs. "My appetite? Insatiable? Says the demon who just feasted off of most of the population of Moscow." She enjoyed their coy little games. Waiting for the other to break beneath the sexual tension that mounted in the room when both were together. "You know you can indulge me. We've put that theory to a long rest, several times ago, no? And... while having sex in the air is amazing, it is probably best that we not do it in front of our 'family'." She noted with a little laugh she tried to hide.

She feigned flattery with a hand to her chest and soft lips parted in a small gasp. "You came to see me? You are too kind Damien, and only mildly? I'll have to try harder next time them." She played to his little jest with an impish smile and watched as he tempted her and stared into her eyes. Already creating a pool of liquid heat between her thighs that was a little annoying to ignore. The chains connecting the metal cuffs upon her wrists to the piercings upon the taut peaks to her chest and to the meta collar around her neck were taken off before him. The metal collar was soon to go, but the wrist cuffs remained. Her horns perfectly adorned her, no where near the size of Damiens. Although the sheer size of his always seemed to make her heart stutter. Before her mirror she raked slender fingers through her hair. Not at all modest about her semi nude state. The chain male skirt being the only other thing to barely cover her. Upon her cot, she laid on her back. Stretching once more and arching her back with eyes closed, almost looking as though she enjoying it all too much. "You can come closer Damien. I don't bite... much." She teased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom