You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 12-22-2014, 12:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Re-Introduction
07-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Re-Introduction
Hello everyone. I used to be on here quite a lot, but with life and what not, I haven't been on in over a year. However, with summer here I have found myself with quite a bit of time on my hands, and I remembered this place. I wanted to post that I am back and wanting to do some roleplays ^_^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: Re-Introduction
~Does a dance in her skimpy cheerleading outfit~

Now that I've got your attention, Welcome back to Bluemoon, home to the awesome! We're definitely happy, and excited to have you aboard! If you need any help at all feel free to ask myself, or one of the other welcoming committee members (Our names are all purple so we're easy to spot ;p). Or really anyone who has a colored name. We're hear to help.

Here's a few links and such that will make it a little easier to find your way around.

Firstly, here is a link to the >General Site Etiquette & Conduct Guidelines< Give em a careful read through, they're pretty straight forward, if you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

Secondly, there's the 'Roleplays' section. Here you can place your requests for any roleplay(s) you would like to get started, or if you're not ready for that yet you can simply browse requests made by others and see if anything catches your fancy:

>Roleplay requests by females< This is the spot for any request made by a female OR female persona, so whether you yourself are female or male you post here if your character is a female. You can have a maximum of two active posts at a time.

>Roleplay Requests by Males< This is the spot for and requests made by a male OR male persona. It follows the same rule as above, a mximum of two active posts at a time.

And then there's the roleplay forums. You have your General Original Roleplays, for anything that isn't fanbased. Taboo Original Roleplays, (Think incest/ BDSM...etc) basically anything not widely accepted by society. Fan-Based Roleplays, pretty self explanatory. Anything that's based off an existing show/book/movie...etc. Group Roleplays, for anything concerning three or more people. To go with that you have your Other Requests and Coordination to post requests or organize group roleplays. Then there's Open Roleplay, if you find something you like feel free to jump on in once you've read the rules and such. Lastly, we have the Persistent and Shared Worlds Roleplays. This is a brand spankin' new forum for anyone wanting to build worlds, or people who want to roleplay in the worlds built by other members.

Thirdly, for all your OOC needs we have the Out Of Character section. Here you'll find the General Discussion forum, its great for anything that doesn't already have a spot. There's Forum Games. Music, Media and Artwork. Story Telling, if you fancy writing stories and poetry and the like this is a place to display it. Journals, Apologies, and Absences, if you have something you wanna get off your chest feel free to vent it here. Its also a good place to give your roleplay partners a heads up if you'll be gone for awhile. If you need help in developing a character or wish to build a world but require assistance you can go to the ConCrit and Idea Development. And lastly there's the Blue Moon Academy for any serious topic you wish to discuss.

And the very last but not least tid bits I'll leave you with is Chat! You can access our chatroom by clicking the little half moon to the right of the site banner or you can follow me into the rabbit hole by clicking >THIS< to take you to the raw chat.

And Mumble, our very own voice chat, which you can access by going >HERE<

Hopefully I didn't overload you with information. And just remember, have fun and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!
[Image: E-chobits-siggy_zps550dc76d.jpg]

~Wear a mask that grins and lies, it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes. The debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts, we smile.~

07-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Thanks, I see some things have been added since I've been on. I'll be sure to ask if I get confused about anything.
07-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Well, hail, sir. May the paths you choose always lead to success under the shining light of goodness!
To dream the impossible dream
To right the unrightable wrong
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go