Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family affairs invite group rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent grinned, tipping his hat. "Yes, yes, I got ya. We get the info, and if we can't solve our problems diplomatically, we bring out our lovely little toys." He chuckled, rolling his head, wincing as his neck cracked a few times. "Oh.... oh, that felt good. Well, nice to meet you Sarina, Damian. I hope we get along nicely. Don't want my guys to get wiped because of something I did. That wouldn't be very good of me." He sighed, standing up straight. "So, speaking of our functions......... are there any problems that cannot be reasoned with?"

Looking from person to person, Sarina finished off the sweet food in her hands before licking her finger's clean too. Something was going on, though she was too interested in her violin case to worry about what her family had to say. "Hello Trenton... Next time bring something other than brandy," the young woman piped up, taking another quick sip from the bottle in front of her before pulling her face into another grimace. Fingering the clasps of her violin case, Sarina was desperate to just liven up the area with some sound and activity.

I hate it,

"You are to keep your weapons down unless I or my father give an order, understand?" She told Trenton tersely, "I've worked hard at building us a more approachable reputation as a Family in this city. Our stores can run out, or prohibition may end. We need more than just having the largest share of alcohol in order to surviIIIIVVE!" Nora squealed.
scaled.php

Neil had appeared from the other side of their booth, his knees on his own booth so he could reach over, and he hooked Sarina and Nora's necks with his arms, jostling them lightly, "Aye! How are me lassies doing this fine night?"

Nora pushed and pulled at her father's arm in protest, "We're jus fine Dad!"
scaled.php

"Just what is going on here?" He asked, looking up at Trenton and Damian, "You holding some kind of business meetin' during a party? Unacceptable!" He laughed loudly. The ridiculous amount of Brandy he must have drank was heavy on his breath, but thankfully he had the sense not to directly face either of his daughters.

when he gets drunk.

Damian couldn't help but laugh a bit as his uncle scared his cousins. Smiling at the larger intimidating man Damian wondered why exactly he thought they were having a business meeting before shrugging it off. "No uncle Neils we aren't having a business, just getting to know the new guy, even if I'm still pissed at his guys." Damian said before turning to Trenton and shrugging. "I'll try to get along with this guy, and who knows maybe I wont hate him for all that long. Pa wouldn't be happy if I kept wanting to kill people who are now in the family." The redheaded male said as he leaned back in his seat.
redhairedmafiaman-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom