You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 09-01-2014, 03:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

who wants to come out and play?
07-12-2012, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 12:33 AM by EvelynHolmes.)
who wants to come out and play?
Firstly, if you cannot write your way out of a paper bag, please do not ask me to RP with you. I don't want to sound rude, but I cannot STAND when people use run-on sentences and poor grammar. I like to write a paragraph or two (and I mean a REAL paragraph, not a measly little two line thing), and would like those I write with to do the same.

Secondly, I'm feeling fairly open. I would like some plot, but I do enjoy some good smut. I'm flexible about said plot. I WILL NOT write about children with adults, children on children, or incest.

I'm thinking of some light fantasy or magic, though I don't want to bog down potential partners with specifics. PM me if you're interested!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply