Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full throttle cont.

Rae shook her head and smiled. "Whatever you say," she said with a teasing note in her voice. "Although I do believe the car should be christianed at some point." Winking at him, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Once they pulled into the drive through, Rae looked over and nibbled her bottom lip. "White chocolate frappe?" she asked with a small grin. Yes, the way to her heart was in fact through her chocolate addiction. Shrugging, she waited until he gave the order.

(sorry. Classess and scrounging for money to do something on my birthday next week ^^*)

Jason placed the order for her white chocholate frappe, opting to just get himself a soda at a nearby gas station when he'd have to get some gas on the way back to his hometown of Petersburg. Petersburg was a medium sized city, but nowhere near as big as Jeffersonville which was the town where Jefferson University was located. After placing the order he smiled, "Who knows, maybe on the way back home we can." he gave her a sly wink with his words. Once they got her drink, he gave it to her and began to head to the nearest gas station. "I'm going to go ahead and top off the tank, just to be sure we have enough gas to get to where we are going."

Even though he'd gone through some personality changes in the past couple of days, for the better of course, some of Jason's habbits of being 'better safe than sorry' still stuck. He almost always had to have above a half a tank of gas and if he had below that he wouldn't drive at all. It was one of his more annoying OCD's that even annoyed him alot of times. Once they got to the gas station, he undid his seatbelt and stepped out of the car. Before he shut the door, he smiled at her, "Is there anything you like from inside?"

Rae grinned when he mentioned on the way back. Shaking her head, she sipped her coffee and leaned back, her brown eyes looking him over. Once he had mentioned the gas, she frowned a bit in confusion and shook her head. "But it's nearly half full..." she said, then frowned as he walked off. Okay, she thought, then shook herself from her thoughts. "Nah, I'm good. Thank you though," she replied, smiling.

Once he had left, Rae retrieved her phone and texted Sammii, asking her to call Joey and say she was busy. And probably wouldn't be there tonight or tomorrow. Shrugging, she looked away out the window. She set her phone on the dashboard and stretched, then stepped out of the car. Poor guy, she thought. He wouldn't see her until Sunday, unless she slipped away tomorrow to get her tattoo.

Looking up she watched as Jason came walking out. Smiling, she took another sip of her drink. "Want some," she asked.

Jason smiled as he took a sip from her drink, "Mmm, thanks." He then put his Dr. Pepper in his seat, then closing the door, getting ready to pump the gas. "You want to learn something new about me? Well, I'm very OCD when it comes to my gas tank among other things. You might find them out as we go along, I can't quite remember everything at the moment. I also have a bit of a bad memory." He smiled and laughed a bit as he pumped gas. Jason did have a few other issues, but he wasn't quite as comfortable sharing them and fought hard to hide them. Only those closest to him knew his struggles.

But today was about focusing on fun and good times and he'd hoped that Rae was having a good time. As he got to thinking about her offer from earlier on, he really thought hard on it and before he knew it, the idea sounded so damn good. As Jason got done pumping the gas he smiled, getting back into the driver seat, starting the car up. "You know, I was thinking...maybe we should find some time in the next short while to 'break in' the back seat. What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom