Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tale of the sultry prince and his knight. (requiem-drake and Awesomist)

Unwilling to hold back, Ivan made sure Geoffrey could hear the prince's moans as he took the entire shaft up his throat again. He broke free and gasped for air, before his tongue reached down and tickled Geoffrey's balls. His bottom lip pushed the balls from bellow and soon he found himself taking the nuts in his mouth and sucking them gently while his hand quickly stroked the length. A few seconds later his tongue moved from the base of the cock all the way upwards, and then took the cock inside his mouth again, tightening the grip around it.

Geoffrey moaned as his muscles tensed one hand moving to the back of Ivan's head. He honestly was trying his best not to cum, he thought of everything that was unappealing to him, cows, blood, Ivan's father in drag, but nothing was working. "I-Ivan...I can't..I-I can't...IVAN!" Geoffrey said as he tried to pull himself back and out of Ivan's mouth as well as moving Ivan back as he came, he couldn't help it Ivan was just too good at what he was doing.

Ivan felt Geoffrey's cock throbbing and getting warmer, as if it was about to cum. Excited, he shoved it down his throat but Geoffrey for some reason pulled himself out and moved Ivan back, making the cum go all over his face. Ivan opened his mouth and managed to catch some shots but the rest was spilled all over his face and neck. He wiped his face with his finger then licked his finger clean and moaned enjoying the taste. "Bad wifey.." he teased while rubbing his erect cock.

He leaned forward and kissed Geoffrey, their chests and cocks glued together. Soon, he slowly positioned his cock near Geoffrey's hole and rubbed the entrance teasingly.

"I-I'm sorry..J-just didn't want to...in your mouth...di-didn't know you wanted me to." Geoffrey said as he said after the kiss. He didn't know why but his cock twitched and remained hard after tasting himself on Ivan's lips. He couldn't explain how much it had turned him on, or why, it just did.

When Ivan began to rub his cock against Geoffrey's hole the knight couldn't hold back a moan as he bucked his hips forward trying to get Ivan to just put it in him. "Please...make me yours again...fill me." Geoffrey panted out as he looked at Ivan with half lidded eyes filled with lust.

"Shh" Ivan said when the other man tried to explain himself. If anything, it only made Geoffrey even cuter.. Of course Ivan wished for that, he wanted to taste his wife after all. In a moment, he gently spread Geoffrey's legs and slowly pushed his cock inside Geoffrey's hole. Immediately, he groaned at the sensation.. he had missed it so much! He gently started thrusting in and out, making sure he goes gentle on Geoffrey's muscles. His hands roamed Geoffrey's chest then trailed down and started to stroke Geoffrey's cock. The bed shook gently with each loving thrust Ivan shot.

Geoffrey moaned as Ivan began to thrust in and out of him as he stroked his cock. Gripping Ivan's back Geoffrey racked his nails down Ivan's back gently as he was being fucked. Geoffrey couldn't help but tighten his hole around Ivan's cock each time he thrust out of him. Geoffrey's own cock was hard once more and was now beginning to leak precum as he came closer and closer to his orgasm once more as Ivan fucked his ass. He was so happy that Ivan was his husband, especially right now. His cock felt amazing inside Geoffrey's ass. Just a little more and he knew he'd be cumming again.

When Geoffrey pulled himself closer, Ivan knew that both were approached their limit, and both wanted every drop of cum to go inside Geoffrey. Ivan kept his thrusts which made the bed go back and forth, and also embraced Geoffrey closer to him. With his cock fully sheathed inside, he felt Geoffrey's hole tighten around his cock and what made him go crazy. He couldn't hold himself longer as he found himself shooting jets of cum inside Geoffrey's ass. As he held him close, he whispered in his ears "I love you baby".

- The Fin for Ivan's POV.

Back
Top Bottom