Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tale of the sultry prince and his knight. (requiem-drake and Awesomist)

Geoffrey's head bobbed up and down as his mouth worked Ivan's shaft. When Ivan praised him Geoffrey moaned happily around the thick cock in his mouth. Though when Ivan asked him if he wanted the prince to show him what his cock could do Geoffrey moaned as he pulled his head back to press a few kisses along the prince's length. "I-I should let you know...I-I haven't exactly....done this before....but yes...please...please show me what you can do my love." Geoffrey said as he lifted himself up and onto the bed again, straddling the prince's thighs.

Ivan stood up with his cock standing firmly, and looked at the knight in his bed. He lied on top of him and kissed him passionately. "Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt you" he whispered in his ears, secretly excited that he's going to take the knight's virginity soon. His hands trailed down the knights chest and stomach, rubbed his cock on the way then slowly spread the knight's legs. He slowly pushed his face down and started licking the knight's hole with his tongue. "This is so that I don't hurt you, my love" he hissed while he licked all the inside of the hole, groaning in pleasure. The prince's hands were rubbing his own cock gently, keeping it alive for the battle coming up ahead.

Before his erection could die, he finished licking his knight's entrance. He firmly went on top of the knight, while his hands spread the knight's legs, and gently rubbed his cock with the knight's entrance. Gently, he pushed it inside, careful not to hurt his future bride.

"Oh lord, you're so tight Geoffrey" he groaned as he gently managed to make his way inside Geoffrey's tight hole

Geoffrey allowed Ivan to move him and work his body as he pleased. The knight loved absolutely LOVED the way Ivan was taking control and the way he kissed him. Geoffrey was putty in Ivan's hands right now. As Ivan's hands trailed down his body Geoffry shivered a bit at the sensation moaning as his cock was stroked. When his legs were spread Geoffrey looked at Ivan with a bit of concern which quickly turned to both confusion and pleasure as he licked his asshole. When Ivan explained what he was doing Geoffrey nodded before letting his head roll back.

And then it came, the pressure, the feeling of something pushing inside him. Geoffrey had never felt something like this, it was hard, it was warm, it hurt a little but the further in it went the more he liked it. "Mm-M-maybe you are just very large my lo~ove." Geoffrey said as he tried to hold back a moan. The further Ivan pushed into him the more Geoffrey felt good but then he hit something. Something that made Geoffrey see white, feel sparks run up his spine, and clench around Ivan's member as a loud hearty groan escaped his lips. " T-there..t-that...dear lord that...mmm..C-can't describe.." Geoffrey attempted to say between pants of breath.

"Oh you like tha-t?" he said panting as he felt Geoffrey clench around his cock. He poked the some spot with his cock a bit until he felt the tightness about to kill him. While his cock was sheathed inside Geoffrey, Ivan adjusted his stance. He lifted the knight's legs up his shoulders, granting him more access to Geoffrey's tight hole. "Sorry Geoffrey, you're just way too tight, we need to do it like this" he said as he pushed his cock further inside. Resistance from Geoffrey's tight muscles faded now, and Ivan's cock managed to slip in and out easily. "Yeah that's it" he groaned in pleasure as he picked his pace. Starting to thrust in and out, with his balls slapping against the knight's butt cheeks. "So how does it feel to lose your virginity Geoffrey? To have that emptiness filled with my cock?" he teased while he rammed the knight's fine ass from behind, trying to reach the same spot the knight liked before.

If anything, Ivan was loving this. He loved how obedient his knight was, how tight his body proved to be. This was nothing like how he fantasized, this was much much better. Ivan made sure to make use of every second he has with Geoffrey, even if the King would reject their marriage, at least they can have the time they always longed for.

Geoffrey panted as Ivan lifted his leg and allowed Ivan to fix the way that he was laying until he was also Comfortable. Moaning as his hole loosened a bit for the prince Geoffrey looked up at his lover and nodded. Geoffrey cried out in pleasure as Ivan began thrusting in deeper, still hitting that same spot over and over again. The feeling of his balls smacking against his ass caused Geoffrey to moan even more. "S-so..ughm...good." Was all the knight was able to say before losing all ability to speak coherently as he found himself thrusting back onto Ivan's cock impaling himself on the organ that was already inside him.

Ivan pushed his hips forward towards Geoffrey, and leaned closer to kiss Geoffrey. His lips crushed into his and he started sucking them tenderly, feeling the knight moan inside his mouth. His hands trailed down and started rubbing the knight's wet cock. His hands tightened the grab around the cock and started milking it forcefully, all while his cock rammed him from behind. Because he was rubbing the cock, he felt the knight's ass clench around his cock and it wasn't more than a few moments before the prince found himself shooting exploding inside his knight; jets and jets of cum were shot inside while the prince still went in and out the knight's hole.

Geoffrey was lost in ecstasy while his prince fucked his hole. He was on the verge of orgasm the entire time Ivan fucked his tight hole but the second he started stroking his cock as well Geoffrey couldn't hold back. His ass clenched around Ivan's member as he came jets of cum staining not only Ivan's hand but Geoffrey's abs, chest, and his own face. Not a second later did Ivan find his release inside Geoffrey. The knight could feel each pulse of white hot semen coating his insides as Ivan continued to thrust. Geoffrey panted as Ivan finished up inside him. Barely able to keep his eyes open Geoffrey held Ivan close, the prince's cock still inside him. "Mmm...h-have to do this...more often." Geoffrey said as he kissed Ivan's cheek and neck a few times as he continued his struggle to stay conscious.

With his cock still buried deep inside Geoffrey, Ivan ceased his attack and started kissing Geoffrey passionately. His tongue freely wandering inside the knights mouth as he gently pulled his cock away from the knight's dripping hole. His hands embraced him closely as they both kissed. "You're mine Geoffrey" the prince whispered as he broke the kiss, before kissing the knight's neck and licking it. His hands feeling his chest and stomach, slowly going down to fiddle with his warm cock teasingly. He kissed him again and sucked his bottom lip, still hungry for the knight to be with him every single night.

Geoffrey moaned into the kisses as he was held by Ivan while he pulled his cock out of him. Geoffrey felt the cum dripping from his hole as it moved down his thighs as he held his lover closer. "And you are mine." Geoffrey said with a yawn as he snuggled closer to Ivan with a smile as he was kissed again. Kissing Ivan's neck Geoffrey smiled more as his hand cupped Ivan's rear as his eyes drooped and began to fall asleep.

With a final kiss, Ivan closed his eyes to sleep. He kept mumbling Geoffrey's name, clearly satisfied with their sexual experience and he hoped it wouldn't be the last time.

The sun rose and the guards came to check on them. Opening the door, the guard gasped in shock as he saw the prince and Geoffrey naked together in the same bed. His face burned with redness as he left the prison quickly and reported the issue. A while later, the King himself came to see for his own eyes. By then, Ivan was awake. He wore his clothes and covered Geoffrey with the bed sheets. Before he could go back to his room however, he was ambushed by his father the King.

"What is the meaning of this? Explain yourself, Ivan!" The king demanded angrily.
"I was.. with my future wife, father. Geoffrey and I love each other, I want to make him my bride!" Ivan admitted honestly.

The king looked down in disbelief. He wanted his son happy, but was this the only way?

Geoffrey groaned in his sleep as the yelling began. Yawning Geoffrey sleepily opened his eyes as he sat up. "Ugh...my rear hurts...." Geoffrey said before looking around the room to find the king and Ivan were the source of the noise that woke him. Geoffrey jolted standing up with the blanket in his hand covering his manly bits as he regarded the king, dried semen still visible on his chest. Listening to what Ivan said Geoffrey nodded in agreement. "Your majesty I know this is...unorthodox. But isn't Prince Ivan's happiness for the best? A-and I am a knight s-so it's not as though he is marrying just another commoner. B-besides think of the peasants, they would view it as...uh...as the royal family truly caring about their issues which should help with horticultural revenue?" Geoffrey said as he still stood barely covered in front of the king.

The king rubbed his chin, thinking of his son's words. Then, a voice came from afar and he could see Geoffrey covering himself with a blanket. It wasn't hard to notice that his chest was tainted with semen, he listen carefully to the knight's words before letting out a deep sigh. "If.. if that makes you happy, then I won't have anything to say" The king said with a side smile before turning around and going back to his palace. Still a bit shocked and maybe slightly disappointed, but he'll suck it up eventually and announce the wedding cheerfully. Ivan turned and rushed to Geoffrey, quickly hugging him and pushing his lips against his future wife's.

Geoffrey beamed at the king as he approved their relationship. "T-thank you sire." Geoffrey said as Ivan began to run towards him. Geoffrey barely had time to drop the blanket to catch his future husband and meet his eager lips with his own as he moaned into the Prince's mouth. Geoffrey was so happy at that moment, he could be with Ivan and keep his head!

Later that night, both men celebrated their wedding in front of the public in a large party crowded with guests of the royal family members, Geoffrey's family and those from local gentry. Ivan was laughing, smiling and drinking happily as he glanced over at his bride, kissing him occasionally. The King was happy that his son got what he desired. "Geoffrey, the guests are about to leave. This night, it's my bed" Ivan whispered with a smile as he winked at Geoffrey. He bit his lips and looked to the guests who were about to leave the party, excitement filling him thoroughly.

Geoffrey smiled and waved as they went through the ceremony and kissed Ivan back a few times as he looked around the hall. "I'm surprised by how quickly his majesty put this together....and that you are my husband....and that the king is my father in law. And...and...huh? Oh! Uhh good bye everyone thank you very much for coming." Geoffrey said a bit flustered and over whelmed with everything that had gone on that day. At the mention of bed Geoffrey subtlety crossed his legs to assist in hiding the growing erection in his pants. "I-I look forward to consummating our wedding." Geoffrey said as he blushed.

"Royalty does wonders, Geoffrey" Ivan answered his confused wife with a smile, he then kissed his cheeks and stood up, waving to the guests who left the party. "Wait for me in my room, and get ready.. it'll be a long night" he said with a sly smile before he left to talk to some of the guests. He then went to one of the men in charge of overseeing the party, and started whispering in his eyes as if he was giving him instructions. "Bring some bottles to my room" he said with a slight chuckle, the other man nodded with a grin.

Geoffrey smiled as Ivan kissed him and followed suit in saying good bye to the guests. Walking over to his parents Geoffrey smile and spoke with them, they were happy he had found love, and also happy that he had managed to love him who just so happened to be the prince. Smiling as they walked away Geoffrey bid the rest of his guests farewell and made his way over to Ivan's room and began to undress, expecting Ivan and himself to...lay together.

Ivan bid the guests farewell and made his way upstairs to his luxurious room. It was decorated for their wedding, a large bed with soft cushions centered the room while many flowers and gifts were scattered around. When he reached the door, he found a small tray with a few bottles of wine on it. He gently turned the door handle and pushed the door slowly, and saw Geoffrey undressing. He bit his bottom lips in excitement and felt erection starting to build before the sexy scene in front of him.

While Geoffrey was still taking off his clothes, Ivan pulled the tray inside silently. As soon as Geoffrey finished though, Ivan quickly ambushed him from behind. His hands wrapped around him and felt his chest while he planted soft kisses on his neck. "Missed me, honey?" he said before he kissed Geoffrey's lips passionately.

Geoffrey had just finished removing his under garments when Ivan surprised him. He fought his reflexes to attack the person who grabbed him from behind but he realized it was Ivan Geoffrey relaxed and leaned back into the hug and kisses. Smiling into the kiss Geoffrey turned completely around before working his hand under his husbands shirt so he could remove it as they kissed. When they broke the kiss Geoffrey grinned. "Yes I did. You are not quite close enough yet though...perhaps if you removed your pants we could be closer." Geoffrey said with a grin.

"As you wish, my princess" Ivan whispered with a chuckle before he pulled his pants down swiftly. Then pulled his shirt up and threw it mindlessly across the room. Ivan pushed Geoffrey backward against the bed with his lips brushing against his again. His hands moved down Geoffrey's body and started gently stroking his cock while his other hand felt Geoffrey's ass. "Mmm.. your body is burning Geoffrey" he groaned when he broke the kiss, only to go back to kissing him.

Geoffrey groaned as he allowed Ivan to stroke him and touch him. The knight let out a sigh as he looked at his husband as they kissed. "M-Must I be a princess? I am male after all." Geoffrey said as he continued to kiss him, his own hands moving over Ivan's body paying special attention to his chest and groin. "And t-that is just because of how hot you make me...my husband."

"You're cute when teased" Ivan hissed before he kissed Geoffrey's cheeks then neck, then slowly trailed kisses down his chest to his erect cock. Both of his hands surrounded the throbbing cock and massaged it up and down gently. His tongue reached down and licked along the length, from the base to the tip. He licked his lips, approving the taste with a smile. "I love the way you taste, my prince" he teased before he parted his lips and buried the entire length inside his mouth, while his tongue tickled the mouthed cock. His eyes were centered into Geoffrey's, examining his face expression while his hands still felt the base of the cock.

Geoffrey couldn't help but pout when Ivan admitted he was teasing him. He was a knight not a princess!...or was he a prince now? Geoffrey wasn't able to keep the look on his face though as he moaned as Ivan trailed kisses down his body and ultimately to his cock. Geoffrey moaned as Ivan began to lick and kiss his cock. Though when Ivan took his entire length into his mouth Geoffrey couldn't help but gasp as his head rolled back. Damn was his mouth hot, and wet, and oh good god was it amazing feeling.

Ivan pushed his head even closer and tried burying the cock down his throat. His gag reflex kicked in after he deep-throated Geoffrey. Pulling back, he kissed the wet cock's head and gently rubbed it across his face and kissed it again "I love your spear, my knight" he said with a giggle before he took the cock inside and started sucking it up and down quickly. His head moved up and down along the shaft, making sure his lips clench as tight as possible around the throbbing cock while both of his hands were rubbing the base quickly and his eyes met Geoffrey's.

Geoffrey couldn't reply to what Ivan said as the prince worked his shaft with that amazing mouth of his. Honestly he had no idea how a mouth could feel so so good. It should be illegal. "OH GOD." Geoffrey said as he gripped the sheets tightly, his eyes closing tightly as he tried to think of un-sexy things as to prevent himself from cumming in his husbands mouth. Geoffrey could not hold back his moans as he tried not to buck up into his husbands lips.

Back
Top Bottom