Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My random rp ideas of the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Planetoid
Rp #1
This is the plot I had in mind: The mermaid (my character) is on her first hunt out by the bay. Her sisters have taught her everything they could and now they await for her to return after capturing her first man. However, things don't go as plan after she is caught in a pirate's net and hauled on deck. There, the captain and his first mate
decide to keep her as their sex pet in exchange for letting her live.

A girl meets her half brother at a club but doesn't know it is him. He, on the other hand, knows her very well and after convincing her to spend the night at his place, he drugs her and rapes her repeatedly throughout the night. When she fully returns to her senses and realizes what happened to her, he makes a deal with her for her to be his sex slave in return for protection from a local gang leader who has been harrassing her. (Only she has never seen the leader personally, though he sends her roses and lots of naughty outfits... and happens to be said half brother.)

Newest idea:
A war is going on between the elves and a race they have never seen before. It first began a week ago when a village was attacked by these strange creatures and the villagers were taken away. Whether they are alive or not is unknown. All anyone knows is that the attack is heading towards the main village.
(I was thinking it could either be humans, or some other sort of creature. I personally love adding non glittery vampires to this kind of rp because in one of mine, vampires preyed on elves because they enjoyed the taste of their blood)

OMG I like this hey if ur still on we can try this after our current rp I actually recently came up with a couple race ideas with a friend for a D&D setting so I'm curious to test them in a rp

sudductivefiend666 said:
OMG I like this hey if ur still on we can try this after our current rp I actually recently came up with a couple race ideas with a friend for a D&D setting so I'm curious to test them in a rp

Wait, which idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom