Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2054n41.jpg

MANATEE SPRING
(A hidden freshwater spring located near RJ's and BlackJack's House.)

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

When they reached the springs RJ took his shirt off then his pants leaving him in only his boxers, he placed his guns in a safe place before stepping into the water. He walked along the edge until he reached a bucket with a lid on it that was in the water attached to a rope, he looked to Ronni, "Watch this" ,he said with a smile on his face. He opened the bucket and reached into it pulling out a medium sized fish before closing it again. RJ then stepped a little further into the water and dangled the fish over it, whistling as he did so. After a few moments a dog like face appeared out of the water and RJ threw the fish towards it, the animal jumped up and caught it then went back under the water.

"There are a few shallow ends you can stand in, like here for instance if you step out further it drops quite a bit but if you walk along the edge here it'll take you over there" ,RJ pointed to what looked like a rock tub that was underneath a small waterfall. "It's like a natural hot tub and that's usually where we wash off and relax it looks small from here but once you get over there it's pretty big actually, now we can swim or we can walk the edge it's up to you".

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

Ronni stood before the spring and watched RJ take off his clothes. Her cheeks reddened a little as she watched him until she finally averted her eyes and looked down at her feet. When he called out to her, she looked back out at him again. Her eyes went wide and she smiled and then gasped when the creature suddenly surfaced from beneath the water.

"Oh my goodness!" Ronni gasped and then laughed. She then listened to RJ explain a bit about the spring, where to stand and how the ledges dropped off under the water. Nodding, she knew she'd have to undress a bit before going into the water and a part of her suddenly became a little afraid.

Biting down on her lip, Ronni ran her fingers through her hair as she stood there for several moments just staring at the water. Finally, her hands shaking a little, she turned around and took off her top first so that just her bra remained on. Then, she kicked off her boots and with greater hesitance, she slipped off her jeans. She knew the bruises on her thighs would be in plain sight and she knew it would be clear that they'd look like they were made by hands... because they were. Taking a deep breath, she turned back around and slowly walked toward RJ so she could join him in the water. As she did, she brought her arms up about her middle and she could feel her eyes pricking with tears.

104p0uq.jpg

Attire:Black Boxers
Weapons:None on him at the moment

When Ronni took her clothes off RJ's eyes almost immediately looked to the bruises on her legs and he could see that she was upset. "I won't make you tell me what happened but if you want to talk I'll listen" ,he stated simply. He then reached his hand out so he could help guide her to the spot where she could relax a bit. The water was warm and would relax the muscles and they could wash up and get clean on top of that.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked at RJ for a moment and nodded silently. Looking away, she finally spoke, "I want to tell you. I don't know why, but I do and my god, I have to tell somebody." She looked back at him, her eyes fixed to his. "I-it's why I'm even here..." her voice trailed a bit. "The police didn't believe me," she said, her eyes tearing up. "They didn't." She wiped at her eyes and took a deep breath. "My ex, see, he was abusive. Very abusive," she started. "I was with him for a while, but finally got the courage to end it. That was maybe six months ago now." She paused a moment to take another breath. "He didn't like it and he stalked me. I managed to stay clear from him for the most part despite that. Until..." again her voice trailed. "Until the other night." Her eyes welled up again. "He found me and... and..." She looked into RJ's eyes, her voice escaping her for a moment. "They didn't believe me when I reported it. He's free and I'm here for pre-marital sex. He's free."

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:none on him at the moment

When Ronni told him what happened and why she was in there he listened fully not letting his eye contact with her break, not even for a second. After she was done talking he walked over to her and took her hand gently, "You don't deserve to be here we both know that I'm so sorry that you went through all that bullshit I can promise to protect you and keep you safe from now on I know it would be better if you weren't here but while you are I can at least do my best to make you feel safe and protected" ,he told her. RJ felt terrible for what she had went through and if he could he would walk up to the president and put a bullet in his head himself. The laws on the outside were bullshit and he knew it even though he had never been outside the prison walls.

RJ slowly led Ronni around the water's edge until they got to the place he had showed her, "Go on get in I'll be right behind you alright" ,RJ said with a smile. He wanted so bad to hold her but didn't want to be too forward especially after hearing what happened to her and why she was in Miami.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni wiped at her eyes once more and nodded as RJ spoke to her reassuringly, letting her know he was there for her, that he believed her. That he'd keep her safe. As she looked into his eyes, she believed every word. Somehow she knew he meant them very sincerely and that he'd hold true to everything he said to her in those moments just then. He then led her around the spring a bit, showing her where to go and to stand. When she got further in, she turned around and looked at him, her eyes still a bit tear-filled and she gave him a smile. "Thanks, RJ," she said softly. "Thanks for believing me and not judging me." She reached a hand out to him, wanting to hold his hand for extra reassurance, hoping he'd reach back. "And this might sound weird, but..." her voice trailed a moment. "You're the only person I've met since everything that I truly feel comfortable around. You don't make me feel jumpy." At that she gave him a smile.

104p0uq.jpg

Attire:Black boxers
Weapons:None at the moment

RJ took Ronni's hand and returned her smile, "Well it's good you don't feel jumpy around me and I could never judge you not for what happened to you, you're not wrong he was" ,he stated looking into her pretty eyes. "Come with me we can sit underneath the waterfall and relax until the spazzoid returns" ,RJ joked in reference to Jack. He held onto Ronni's hand in a comforting way and he had no intention of letting go until she wanted him too.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace, Ronni, RJ

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Knife strapped to leg
Tagging:Tessa, Jack, Ronni, RJ

When they reached the water Jack took his weapons off and placed them where RJ had put his, Ace did the same before she stripped down to her underwear. Jack then stripped down to his boxers and jumped straight in Ace then looked at Tessa after Jack jumped into the water. "If you don't know how to swim well I wouldn't just jump in like he did, although you can see to the bottom it's quite deep I mean there's manatees in there and those things are huge" ,she said with a smile.

After a few seconds Jack resurfaced along with one of the manatees he had teased a bit when he jumped in, "You can't get this close to one of these things one the outside"! Jack yelled as he ran his hand over the giant creature swimming next to him. "It's like a big gigantic dog completely harmless" ,he continued. Ace just laughed at him then sat down at the waters edge and dipped her feet in for the moment, "He may be a tough guy but he's a big softy when it comes to animals and kids and a plus with these manatees is Jack likes to rile them up like dogs and he plays with them kinda rough houses, safely of course but it gives him that adrenaline rush he needs" Ace told Tessa quietly.

"You guys coming in or you just gonna sit there"? Jack yelled out from the water.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled at RJ as he led her over to the waterfall to sit down and relax under. It was exactly what she needed and she was grateful for it. She was also glad that he didn't let go of her hand. It felt nice the way he held onto it. Warm and caring, a show of genuine concern. It made her feel special, in a way. Looking over at him, she gave him another smile and blushed a bit. She liked how his eyes looked, so kind and warm. She could honestly look at them for hours if he let her. There was something compelling about them and that she liked, as if they beckoned her in some way. She knew it was probably odd to feel that way, but given the hell she'd been through, she hardly cared about how strange it might come off. She'd dealt with enough as it was over the past few years what with losing her parents and then the insanity with her ex and now Miami. It was about time something nice came her way. Even it if was as small as a kind look or a gentle touch by someone she found pleasing to the eye and came off as a gentle soul despite the environment he'd been given no choice to grow up in.

Ronni made no move to let go of RJ's hand as they sat there waiting for Jack and Tessa to return. "Thanks, RJ," she said, leaning a bit closer to him, almost resting against him a bit. "This place is beautiful," she added, smiling a bit more. "It really is a bit of heaven in hell."

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, RJ, Ronni

Tessa laughed as Ace told her about Jack and the manatees. She was really liking the woman the more she got to know her. "I can see that!" she said, laughing a bit more. As Jack yelled at them both to come on into the water, she gave a nod and pulled off her top. She then took off her espadrilles and slipped off her cargo capris and went to join Ace as she entered the spring waters. The water felt nice on her skin. As she bent over a little letting her hands touch the water so she could rub some of it on her arms, she called out, "Jack, I love your friends!" She let out a giggle and waved at him. She then looked at the water trying to judge where best to step.

104p0uq.jpg

"No problem Ronni" ,RJ said in response to the woman. "I love this place it truly is a bit of heaven in hell and it's nice to be here with someone like you" ,he leaned in a bit when Ronni did and smiled a bit still looking into her eyes. "You're so kind and gentle, innocent and I've honestly never met anyone like you not in here" ,RJ admitted. His hand still held onto hers and he couldn't look away from her, the man was drawn to the young woman.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack watched as the young woman undressed then bent over to get her arms wet and when she yelled out that she loved his friends he smiled, "Shoot I think they like you too, I know I do" ,he yelled back giving Tessa a playful smile. Ace just shook her head and laughed, "He likes you more then a friend he's just really shitty at flirting" ,Ace told Tessa with a small laugh. "Come on if you want I can show you where to walk if you don't want to jump straight in like this crazy bastard but if you want to just jump in I'll do that too" ,Ace offered. She was starting to like the young woman and felt that they could potentially be good friends.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni blushed and leaned a bit closer to RJ. He had a way of make her feel better, comfortable. And the way he complimented her, it just made her feel warm inside. "I've never met anyone like you either. Not out there and most certainly not in here." She giggled softly and shifted a little so that she could rest her head against his shoulder. She hoped he didn't mind, but for some reason it just felt right.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa blushed a bit at Ace's comment and then let out a tiny giggle, her eyes finding Jack once again and lingering on him for a bit as she watched him swim and play with the manatees. She couldn't help but smile as she watched. Standing back up, she looked back over at Ace. "I'm a decent swimmer, but I prefer walking in for now. Until I know how the ground is underneath, I'm afraid I'll hit my head or something," she laughed. At that, she followed her new friend into the deeper waters.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ let go of Ronni's hand when the woman rested her head on his shoulder but it was only so he could wrap his arm around her. He leaned his head against hers and smiled with content. "T-This feels nice just sitting here with you" ,he stated. "I can definitely get used to this". The man liked the feeling of Ronni being so close to him, her skin was soft and she made him feel good, he felt comfortable with her and he was glad she was comfortable enough with him to want to lean her head on his shoulder.

RJ heard Jack's voice yell and laughed, "Well I guess they're here but they probably won't come up for a while Jack likes to play around with the manatees so we have a few moments to ourselves" ,he stated hoping it didn't sound too forward.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Alright we can walk in just follow me I know where the shallow spots are Jack showed me a long time ago you'll learn them all soon enough" ,Ace told Tessa in response. She smiled then motioned for the young woman to follow her she walked a decent ways around the water then put her feet in and walked into the water until it was up to her waist. "Right here is one of them and if you want to see one of the manatees up close Jack can get them close to the edge of the water for you" ,Ace stated right before looking at Jack. "Right bitch"! She yelled at him jokingly. Jack looked up and laughed, "Yeah I can if you want me too" ,he told the two in response.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded when RJ mentioned Jack. She heard him too and from the sound of it, he was having a good time. She then lifted her head up a bit and looked at him, her eyes immediately finding his. Smiling, she said, "I'd rather just stay here with you." She paused a moment. "That is, if you don't mind." Her cheeks then reddened a little and she looked down at her lap and bit down on her lip.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa followed Ace into the waters until it came up to her waist. When Jack said he could bring the manatees a bit closer, she let out a gasp and smiled. "Would you?" she called out happily. As she waited for Jack, she leaned back and got her hair wet. When she stood upright, she ran her fingers through her hair and let out a contented sigh. The water felt so good and refreshing. It truly was a bit of heaven in hell.

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni lifted her head and looked into his eyes RJ smiled and when she said she would rather stay there with him he was happy with the decision. "I'd like that very much Ronni" ,he stated in response to her. He could notice her cheeks getting red and the way she looked down at her lap and bit her lip told him she was nervous, RJ had to admit he was nervous as well. The man really liked the young woman and he just didn't know how to make a move without scaring her off. After what Ronni had been through he didn't want to make her upset in anyway. RJ took a deep breath then gently moved Ronni's head so that she'd be looking at him again, "Would you be mad if I....if I kissed you, I promise I won't do anything else" ,RJ said he looked into her eyes and gave her a warm smile.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Alright I will just sit tight and I'll be right over" ,Jack stated. He then patted one of the creatures and ran his hands up and down the side of it then swam away slowly. The manatee followed him like a puppy that wanted attention would, Jack continued to swim backwards slowly toward the two women, petting the giant creature every now and then so it wouldn't lose interest and turn away from him.

Ace looked at Tessa and smiled, "It's amazing watching him with these things and RJ they've both been around for so long and have visited here so many times that the manatees just got used to them, started trusting them" ,she told her.

After a short while Jack was able to touch his feet to the floor and walk the manatee closer to Tessa and Ace, "There ya go buddy come on....come on" ,he stated softly as he pet the creature. When he got close enough to the women he looked up at them, "Come over here slowly and carefully" ,he stated as he continued to pet the creature who was now peaking out of the water.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked into RJ's eyes, her own full of so much emotion. She'd been through so much and being with RJ right then, it was just so right. He was the kindest man she'd ever known and with his arm about her as it was and the way he looked at her... she could get used to that. In fact, she wanted to and everything inside her told her as much. Licking her lips a bit, she finally swallowed and took a tiny breath and whispered. "No, I wouldn't be mad." She smiled warmly. "I wouldn't be mad at all."

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa had to agree with Ace. It was amazing watching the manatees interact with Jack. The creatures clearly trusted him completely and it was plain the man loved them back. It made her smile at the sight. Jack was loud and rowdy, but she knew underneath it there was a sensitivity. She'd sensed it a while ago, but it was sweet to see more of it unfold before her eyes the more she got to know him. As Jack finally approached with one of the manatees, Tessa moved a bit closer, her face bright and smiling. She looked at Jack. "Can I touch him?" she asked? "Would it be all right?"

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni told RJ she wouldn't be mad if he kissed her he smiled then looked into her eyes for a few moments before leaning in. At first he gently brushed his lips against hers kissing her softly. After a few moments he deepened the kiss a bit pressing his lips fully to hers. RJ kept his hands in respectful places an arm around her waist, and one hand caressing the side of her face gently. He wanted her to feel comfortable with him and not pressured.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Tessa asked Jack if she could touch one he smiled then took one of her hands gently then ran it over the manatee, "Of course you can just be gentle, they're like big dogs they like the affection" ,he told her. Ace slowly made her way over to the manatee as well and reached out gently caressing it as it stayed right next to them. Jack looked at Tessa, "So what you think? Do you like him? I think he likes you" ,he stated with a smile. "I know someone else that likes you too" ,Ace said jokingly winking at Tessa playfully. She knew her friend Jack liked the young woman more then just a friend but he was too afraid to tell her.

vn2x77.jpg

When Ronni felt RJ's lips press against hers, she immediately felt tingles rush across her skin. It was as if all the deadness and emptiness she'd been feeling inside suddenly filled up to the brim. She'd become alive in that moment, aware of sensation and just how wonderful life could be. And to think she could find that in a place as dark and bleak as Miami. Her heart began to pound just then and her fears began to melt away little by little. As the kisses deepened, she leaned into his touch where he gently caressed her face. A gesture letting him know that she approved of all he was doing. She then reached out her own hand to touch his face, her fingers lightly playing with his hair as her palm rested gently against his cheek.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled and blushed as she reached out to gently pet the manatee with Jack's assistance. She shifted a bit so she could be a bit closer to him and glancing over her shoulder at him, she gave him a wink. "I like him very much," she said as she pet the creature. She then turned once more so that she could look into Jack's eyes again. "Very much indeed." She blushed a bit harder and moved closer still to him, her body almost touching his. Giving him a smile, she wanted him to know that it wasn't just the manatee that she liked.

104p0uq.jpg

As Ronni played with his hair RJ smiled a bit into the kiss he was enjoying every second of it the way the woman touched him was amazing. After a little while he broke the kiss and looked into Ronni's eyes a warm smile on his face, "That was the best kiss I have ever had the pleasure of sharing with someone and I'm glad it was with you, quite frankly it feels like a first kiss should feel" ,RJ told her. He had done things with females in Miami but only once or twice and he didn't even remember how he gotten into the situations. Ronni was different he had started developing feelings for her and he enjoyed what he did with her it wasn't for some quick release.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack could feel Tessa moving her body close to his and he liked it a lot, he listened to how she said she liked the creature and the way she blushed afterward. He gave the woman a smile in return then reached his other hand forward to pet the creature, closing the small gap that was between them. It was a rather bold move and something Jack normally didn't do, he may have been wild and crazy with everything else but when it came to women he calmed down a little until of course they made a move on him.

Ace watched Jack move closer to Tessa and grinned, "There ya go Jack now tell her you like her cowboy" ,she stated giggling then giving Tessa another wink. "Shoot Ace you just blew up my spot" ,Jack stated his face had a shocked expression on it. "Well the cat's outta the bag I guess so hell Tessa I like you....I like you a lot" ,he said. His heart was pounding in his chest as he waited for her response, he was still a bit afraid of what her reaction could be.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled, her cheeks pink. RJ's compliment meant so very much to her and touched her deeply. She had to agree with him. When he kissed her, she felt it all throughout her body. It made her skin feel hot, her tummy flutter and her heart race. It made her feel light and happy and... wonderful. Giggling softly, she said, "That was the best kiss I've ever had too." She could feel her body shaking from it, but not because she was nervous or afraid. It was because everything felt so very right. Perfect. Looking into his eyes, she asked, "Is it strange to feel this way, RJ?" Her eyes were searching his for answers and reassurance. And as she waited for him to answer, she found herself holding onto a hope she never before thought she'd ever dare try to grasp onto.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa blushed a bit, she couldn't help it. She then smiled at Ace and then at Jack. Turning a bit to face him, she giggled and ran her fingers through her hair. Shaking her head a bit she moved closer to him and put her arms about his neck and gently placed her lips against his to give him a kiss. When she pulled away, she gave him a wink. "Now you have your answer," she said. "No more guessing."

104p0uq.jpg

"No I don't think it's strange to feel this way and even if it is I don't think I'd care I like feeling like this" ,RJ said in response to Ronni's question. He smiled at her and ran his fingers through her hair as he looked into her eyes, "You have got to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life" ,he said right before kissing her softly. After breaking the kiss he smiled again, "So very beautiful" ,he whispered with a very sincere tone.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Tessa turned and put her arms around his neck Jack's heart beat even faster and when her lips met his he returned the kiss. When Tessa moved away Jack smiled happy with the answer he had gotten. "So does this mean we can fool around now" ,he asked jokingly feeling a bit more open now that Tessa showed him she felt the same way about him as he did for her. "JACK NO NO NO"! Ace said shocked. "You don't just ask a woman to give it up after your first kiss jeez". Jack laughed a bit as did Ace, she was surprised with what he had said and how forward he was with it. "I was only kidding Ace relax....unless of course she wants to fool around" ,Jack stated in response. He looked at Tessa and gave her a playful smile to let her know he was only playing around. Ace just stood there and laughed while shaking her head.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni let out a sigh and smiled as RJ touched her hair and called her beautiful. With him, she truly felt that way and the rest of the world just disappeared along with all the ugliness and despair it held. She could just be herself and he himself and that was all that mattered. Still smiling she touched his hair again. "You are too, RJ. And I meant it yesterday when I said I liked your eyes." She blushed a bit. "I could look in them forever," she admitted. "I know that sounds silly," she giggled. "But, it's true."

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled and blushed hard. She knew Jack was joking and that Ace was teasing him and giving him a hard time in a playful way. "Maybe one of these nights," Tessa said, turning and giving Jack a wink. "Who knows. Maybe he could." She laughed a bit, playing along. She then moved close to him once more and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

104p0uq.jpg

"No no it doesn't sound silly in fact I want you to look into my eyes as much as you want because I can look into yours forever too" ,RJ admitted. He could just get lost looking into her eyes drawn into her, she gave him feelings he had never felt before and even though the feelings were new to him he liked them very much. RJ looked into Ronni's eyes and let himself get lost in the moment with her, his little heaven within hell was made ten times better just with her being there.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Oh really now? I like the sound of that" ,Jack said in response to what Tessa had said. He winked back at her and continued to play around. Ace continued to laugh while they all joked around, "I like her Jack you better do her good or I'll cut it off" ,Ace joked. "Trust me I ain't gonna do anything wrong to her she's a keeper" ,he stated. "Plus I'd like to keep everything in tact thank you very much".

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni was glad she was having these moments with RJ. They meant so much to her and the tenderness he was showing her spoke so much of the man he was. Smiling at him, she leaned against him so that she could rest her head against the crook of his neck. As she did so, she also shifted herself a bit so that she more or less slid into his lap. At that moment, she just wanted him to hold her. To hold her and let her know he'd always be there, that he wouldn't just disappear. That this was real and not some crazy dream. She looked up at him, her eyes expressive and holding the unspoken questions that spun through her head.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled at both Jack and Ace. She really liked Ace a lot and could tell that she and the woman were going to become good friends over time. She liked her style and could tell that she'd learn a lot from her as well. "Ah, see there, Jack," Tessa teased. "Ace has my back." She gave Jack another quick kiss. "But I know you'd never do wrong by me. I wouldn't be here now otherwise. Plus, I..." her voice trailed and her cheeks reddened. "I'd like you intact too." At that she giggled a bit.

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:none at the moment

When Ronni slid into his lap and cuddled up to him RJ wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. He looked into her eyes and could tell she had questions that she didn't ask verbally but RJ knew by the look in her eyes she was curious about something. "I can see you have unanswered questions I can tell by the look in your eyes, what answers do you seek Ronni? Maybe I can help you" ,RJ stated still looking deep into the woman's eyes.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack kissed her back then smiled, "Well Ace is a good person to have your back so that's a good thing but I tell ya know if she comes any where near my man parts I'm gonna slap her silly" ,he said jokingly. "And I like it that you want me intact too" ,he smiled at Tessa then wrapped his arms around her waist. Ace looked at Jack in disbelief after he said he would slap her silly, "Jack you're not gonna do shit I'll kick your ass bitch" ,Ace said jokingly. She opened her arms and gave Jack a playful glare, "Come at me bro"! She stated then put her arms down and laughed.

Back
Top Bottom