Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa

When Tessa told him he made her hot he smiled then moved her slightly so that she could feel how hard he was, "You make me hot too amongst other things" ,he stated. He began to kiss her neck and nibble at her ear in return while he rubbed himself against her letting her know exactly how much she turned him on.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack

Tessa whimpered a bit as Jack shifted his hold on her so she could feel how hard he'd gotten. But it only served to turn her on more, to make her ache with want and need. And when he began to return the favor by kissing at her heated body, she couldn't help herself and let out tiny mewling sounds pleasure. "Mmm... Jack..." she gasped. "You're gonna make me beg, aren't you?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack loved hearing Tessa make the tiny sounds of pleasure that escaped her beautiful lips and when she asked if he was going to make her beg he smiled. "Yeah I am but I promise it'll be worth your while" ,he stated teasingly into her ear before nibbling on it softly. "Let me hear you beg for it Tessa....tell me how bad you want it" ,Jack whispered as he continued to rub his erection at her entrance.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa whimpered, her body hot as her sex began to seethe with need. She could feel her clit swelling as Jack rubbed himself against her, making her more and more aroused. Biting down on her lip, she threw her head back and let out a tiny groan. "Jack..." she pleaded. "I need it, Jack..." Her one hand gripped his shoulder while her other gripped at his hair. Writhing against him, she begged again, her voice laced with urgency. "Please, Jack..." She leaned forward and nibbled on his ear. "Please... please..."

2gu9ugk.jpg

When Tessa began to beg Jack smiled and continued to bite and kiss her neck, his hands still gripped firmly on her ass. He teased her a bit more before taking one of his hands and grabbing his cock he slowly guided himself inside her and moved slowly....teasingly. "Is this what you want"? He breathed into her ear before biting it again.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa liked how Jack's hands felt on her body, the way he gripped her so possessively. It made her hot. It made her need him so very badly. Letting out a groan, she panted, "Yes, Jack... yes... That's what I want..." At that, she began to buck her hips a little, her hands moving through his hair as she moved against him. "Please, Jack..." she whimpered. "I need more... please..."

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack began to thrust into Tessa hard after she said she wanted more he groaned with pleasure as his cock plunged deep into her tight cunt. He pulled her into each thrust he delivered and his hands stayed firmly gripped on her ass as he did so, "You feel so fucking good Tessa you have no idea how bad I've wanted this" ,Jack said huskily into her ear.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa couldn't help herself as she panted and groaned with every thrust Jack made. She loved how he stretched her and filled her up, the way he took control and made her want so much more. "Oh Jack..." she whimpered. "So good... don't stop... please..." she begged, biting down on her lip. Her clit was screaming as it throbbed with each thrust he made, her juices flowing. Oh her body was on fire. "You feel so good, Jack... harder..." she panted.

2gu9ugk.jpg

He loved the way she said his name while he continued to thrust into her. When she told him to go harder he went as hard as he could while standing in the water. "Later....I'm gonna fuck you in my bed....for hours....so hard the whole fucking house will hear it" ,he said with a sort of growl in his voice. He leaned down to bite at Tessa's neck as he slammed his cock into her.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa whimpered when Jack told her he'd fuck her again later in his bed. The thought of that... "Yes, Jack..." she panted. "The whole house... all of it..." she groans growing louder as he thrust inside her again and again. Her body was bouncing roughly against him and she was loving every bit of it. "I'm yours, Jack..." she rasped. "Let all of Miami know it..."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Yeah you're mine....all fucking mine" ,Jack stated in response. "And I'm yours all yours....every....single....bit....of me". Jack started to let out his own sounds of pleasure, his cock was throbbing inside Tessa's cunt and he loved every bit of it. "I want you to cum....cum all over my cock Tessa, then I'll cum for you baby". Jack thrusted into her even harder as he tried to make her orgasm for him.

2w1td7d.jpg

Gasping and moaning, Tessa nearly lost it the moment Jack told her he wanted her to cum. Her hips moving faster, she bucked them wildly as he thrust himself inside her. Her body writhing and arching, her breaths came hard and quick and she could feel her inner walls tightening about his cock. "Jack... oh god, Jack..." she rasped. Her cunt was seething as it suddenly clamped down about his cock, pulsing hard as she came. "Jack!" she screamed out, cumming hard. "I'm cumming, Jack!" As she came, she held on tightly, her body riding out her orgasm. "Jack... please... I want to feel you cum... please..." she begged.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack groaned loudly with pleasure when he felt Tessa cum he continued to thrust into her hard as she rode out her orgasm. After a few more thrusts Jack pulled Tessa down and pushed his cock into her as deep as it would go and came inside her. Jack's nails dug into her ass as he came, his heart was racing and his breathing was heavy. When he finished he looked into Tessa's eyes before kissing her deeply.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa moaned loudly as she felt Jack erupt deeply inside her, thrusting roughly and grabbing her tightly as he did so. "Jack... Jack...!" she shouted out, loving how he felt as he filled her up, pumping her hard over and over again. When finished, she looked into his eyes, her tummy fluttering as their gazes locked. And the moment he kissed her, she felt herself get completely lost in him, her senses focused on him alone. Yes, she was smitten. She was his. And she hoped to stay that way forever.

2gu9ugk.jpg

As Jack kissed Tessa every nerve in his body tingled with passion, the way Tessa made him feel was so amazing and nobody ever made him feel as good as she did. After breaking the kiss he made his way down her neck kissing it softly, his grip loosened a bit after he finished, "Damn girl you make me feel amazing, I haven't felt this way in....well ever" ,he stated breathlessly. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he caught his breath.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa blushed and giggled, tiny noises coming from her as Jack continued to kiss her body and lavish it with attention. "Mmm... Jack..." she whispered, smiling. Looking into deeply into his eyes, she said, "You are amazing, Jack." She kissed his lips and then along his jawline. "And you make me feel like the most desirable girl in the world." She kissed and nibbled his ear a little before pulling away to look into his eyes once more. "No one has ever made me feel like this. No one."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Well to me you are the most desirable girl in the world, I've never met no one prettier then you not even on the outside" ,Jack told her and he meant it Tessa was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. "I'm just happy that you found me attractive even though I'm an old man" ,he said with a smile as he looked back into her eyes. "You've brought so much happiness to my life Tessa you have no idea".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa blushed harder, her eyes looking down for a moment as a sudden wave of shyness washed over her. "Thanks, Jack... and Jack, you're not old," she said. She looked up at him again, her eyes fixed to his. "I'm glad I make you happy." She smiled just then. "You make me happy too. I've never been this happy or had this much fun. Not ever." She let her hands gently caress the sides of his face as she looked at him. "With you, I feel alive. I feel... noticed. Silly, huh." Again, she blushed, her hands still gently touching him. Giggling a bit, she shrugged. "Can't help it though, Jack. You stir things up in me."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"You're welcome Tessa and thank you as well, I don't think it's silly at all hun you make me feel the exact same way and I like it" ,Jack said in response. He continued to look into her eyes as she caressed his face he loved her touch and everything else about her. "Tessa you wanna know how you make me feel? Put it this way I'd rather spend my life with you in here then a day back in Texas gambling and racing cars, up until now those were my two favorite things now you are and I wouldn't trade you for anything". His eyes told her he wasn't lying and that he meant every word he had just spoken to her.

2w1td7d.jpg

When Jack said that she was his favorite thing over gambling and car racing, Tessa felt her eyes suddenly prick with tears. Smiling and blushing, she leaned her forehead against his. "You mean it, Jack?" She felt so special it was absolutely unreal and she didn't want it to end. "Well, I'm glad you don't ever trade me. And I'm going to hold you to that, Jack," she said. Pulling back, she gave him wink, her eyes still glistening with unshed tears. "Because I'd be pretty sad and lost if you did." Still smiling, she leaned forward to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Of course I mean it I wouldn't say it if I didn't, Tessa now that you're in my life I couldn't picture it without you" ,Jack told her. He looked into her eyes as her forehead pressed to his, her eyes were so beautiful and Jack could get lost for hours. "Hold me to it Tessa cuz' it's the truth I ain't ever letting you go baby and as long as you'll keep me I'll be with you forever".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled as Jack spoke, her heart light as it skipped a beat beneath her breast. "Well, Jack. Looks like you've won the jackpot then," she teased. "Because I'm not going anywhere you're not." She kissed his lips again and moved to kiss along his jawline and finally up to his ear. "Wherever you go, I follow."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Hell Tessa I feel like I've won the jackpot and the lottery at the same time" ,Jack told her in response. He smiled when she said she wasn't going anywhere because he had no intentions of going anywhere either. "I like that Tessa because wherever you go I follow too I'll never leave your side baby" ,he stated.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled and smiled broadly and then shifted a bit to hug Jack. "Glad to hear it, Jack," she said happily. When she pulled away, she gently touched his face once again. "So, I have a question," she started. "When you first saw me and Ronni... what made you decide to help us?" she asked. "I understand killing the crazies. But why the invite back to your house?" She smiled at him, her eyes bright and full of love.

2gu9ugk.jpg

"I helped you two because I immediately knew you were different and purely innocent I could tell right away just like with Ace she may have done some worse things then you but she sure as hell ain't no hardened criminal" ,Jack began. "I couldn't leave you guys out there alone to fend for yourselves it wouldn't be right". He looked back into her eyes and his were just as full of love as hers were.

Back
Top Bottom