Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I <3 Rock n' Roll (Candira and RafaleMace)

Candira

Singularity
The place was alive with energy. Buzz was in the air. Business for the bar had never been quite so lucrative as it had been tonight. And the bartender had his favorite band to thank for it. Their popularity was growing fast. They'd been pretty good when they started out, but they'd managed to perfect their sound and now, they drew in droves of young men and women. Tonight had been a great show, and the band had just finished loading everything into their van, the stage now empty. Some of the customers had left too, but that just meant more room for the band. And there would be a few drinks on the house to congratulate them on a show well-done.

It was a good half hour after the performance before everything was safely stored and the band returned. Roxy, the band's singer opened the door and held it for Vee--the bassist of the band, waiting for their guitarist and drummer to follow. Roxy smiled at some of the people she recognized in the bar, waving a little. She was a good 5'5" with chocolate brown hair that had been down for their set but was up in a ponytail now to help cool her off. Her curvy frame was wrapped in a soft blue tee shirt, the v-neck hinting at her cleavage, and some tight jeans. She'd been wearing a black dress before and platform heels, but now her feet were in very comfy sneakers. Her greyish blue eyes scanned the room for seats while she held the door and her pretty face turned to her friends as she found some.

V, or Veronica to a privileged few, stood beside the other girl, a good 2 inches shorter. Still, she had an impressive body--long legs, great ass, firm breasts that were just the right size for her body. Her hair was dark, but it had just a slight purple tint to it. If she had to describe it, she'd call it burgundy. Tonight she'd had it up on stage, but now it was down. Her brown eyes felt kind of dull to her, so she used make up to brighten them up. Nothing "out there" but just a little bit of color for effect. She was dressed similarly to Roxy, wearing a camisole and jeans. She wore comfy boots instead, however. Both looked pretty nice, considering they'd just done a show. And what a show it had been. Time for some drinks and then a nice long shower, and then bed...unless they found something more interesting to do.

There was Raptor, the guitarrist of the band, black, straight hair up to the neck, black eyes, he seemed almost emotionless with that look, yet he was the complete opposite, he was a relaxed, fun guy out of the stage, when on the stage, he was a fearless guitarrist, fond of the double edge guitars, mixing the electronic and acustic sound in a song made him nuts, and the fans as well. Unlike V and Roxy, he was 6"0, weighted 175 lbs (though he went to he gym, so he looked fairly well for his weight) which looked well on his shirt, a Black Sabbath shirt with a Bandana on his head, Axl Rose stylish. He left his guitar on the van and went with the girls to get a drink as well, he was quite tired from the gig, and his hands could use something cold instead of the strings he played for straight hours.

Next to him was Lucas, though he prefered the name "Luke" while on stage, the drummer, he was a little shorter than Raptor, but still taller than V and Roxy, also with some good body building, but he was a bit heavier, weighting aprox 200,, he took a little longer than the rest, considering he had more equipment than the rest of the band. When he finished, Luke was on the door telling him to hurry up, which Luke only replied to with a smirk as he got in to take a beer among his friends. There they were, drinking and talking about the concert, how good they did, things they could have done better, things to add to the next gig.

Suddenly, a man in a tuxedo appeared to them, he smiled and presented himself as the head of recruiting of a recording company, he heard his gig and was interested in hearing them again, possibly even making a contract, if they agreed. They looked among themselves, shocked since they were not expecting that at all. Raptor got up since nobody could say a word, "Since my team just decided to shut up and look at themselves, I think I'll say we are interested, but with all due respect we would like to discuss it among ourselves a little more, you know, with cold heads and without wanting to scream, specially our singer" He laughed a little as he said it, since he felt her stare at him when he said it. But if we can call you maybe tomorrow, after we get some rest and discuss it, you would be awesome.." The man agreed, gave him a card and waved goodbye, not without paying for any extra drinks they may want after those ones, which impressed even more the band.

The girls settled down at a table with Luke and Raptor, reveling in a job well done. Roxy ordered a daiquiri and V had a beer. They were just enjoying themselves, critiquing their performance. The talent scout who'd crashed their show looked more like Mr. Moneybags of Monopoly fame than a regular guy. It was kind of hard to believe they hadn't spotted him in the crowd. In all honesty, the girls were so surprised about his actual attendance, they had a hard time wrapping their minds around the idea of a contract with his company. They were pretty lucky that Raptor spoke up before they guy up and left. Though she tossed a napkin at him she had to agree. She was pretty damn excited. They had his card and he was expecting a call, and he'd paid for their drinks.

Once he left Roxy let out a little squee and V laughed. "Nice one. Thanks for taking the lead on that one, Rap. We'll have to think of a way to thank you." She gave a joking little teasing wink and toasted his leadership. "Maybe next time don't call attention to our singer's faults though."

Roxy laughed and raised her glass as well. Yeah, next time keep it to yourself, or maybe I should start revealing some of your embarrassing traits," she said, shaking her head. "So...should we talk about it now? Or should we rest first?"

"Pfft me? What can you say to make me have a fault? Only success over here! Hit me with your best shot!" Raptor and Luke high-fived as he said that, they could be brothers if given the chance, they supported each other regardless of the circumstances. Luke was curious, he whispered something to Raptor, he smiled and replied "Nice one bro!" He looked at the girls with a rather flirty face and asked "And, how do you plan on thanking me? Though my brother here wants some part as well, he thinks it sucks you'll just leave him alone!" He was checking the ground with the girls, Luke and Raptor always looked at them at something else than bandmates, and with those bodies, who wouldn't?

"Well, I guess the right thing to do would be to get some rest, but considering we got some free drinks, why don't we at least enjoy them?" Luke proposed, clearly happy with the drinks, and trying to use that to their advantage over the girls.

V laughed and shook her head. "You two are something else, ya know that?" She took a sip of her beer, wise to their ways. It was pretty obvious why they wanted to stick around for drinks...but why not? After all, Luke and Rap weren't exactly ugly by any stretch of the imagination. Besides, they were pretty close friends. She'd only been teasing before, but given the chance, she'd totally mess around with either one of them. "What the hell. I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Let's toss back a few."

Roxy laughed at Rap and watched him and Luke. Those two really were like brothers. She shook her head and took another sip of her drink as he suggested they include Luke in the thanking. Her eyes drifted over to him and she smiled over her glass. They were pretty damn hot. It wouldn't be hard to thank him. "I'm sure I'd get in a few good shots, but you'd probably charm your way out of it," Roxy said, turning back to him. "But Luke's right. It'd be a shame to pass up a free drink."

"Well that depends on whether or not I want to 'charm my way out', don't you think?" Luke replied as he tossed a teasing wink while he finished his drink, grabbing another one, still courtesy from the seeker. Raptor tried to test their self-confidence, making a small dare. "Hey, just don't please get drunk, we don't want to have to carry you around allright?" He knew they had a high ego and they would do anything to prove them wrong. Raptor asked Luke to bring him another drink, they opened them and started drinking. "Hey, how about we continue at my place? They will probably kick us pretty soon anyway..." Raptor proposed, the comfort of his home sure could work better for their plans, if they accepted that is.

V rolled her eyes, spotting the challenge. She fought the urge to prove them wrong. "Whatever. We'd be hauling your asses out like always," she teased, finishing off her beer. She drew the line there for now, though since Raptor was offering to take the party to his place. "Well, we can go after this round I guess. I'm gonna make a trip to the lady's room though. See ya in a bit."

Roxy smiled and tolled her eyes at the two of them. "Sure, I'm all for moving the party," she said finishing up her drink. "Actually, I'm gonna hit the lady's room too. Be right back!" And then she got up and wandered off on her sore feet. She saw V looking at herself in the mirror and went there to do the same. She made sure she was looking good and turned to V. "So we're really gonna go after the guys? Or are we just messing around here? Cuz I'm not gonna lie, I'd kinda be into that."

V thought about it for a moment and turned to look at her. "Me too, honestly. I kinda wish they'd just go for it though, instead of trying to get us drunk. But then, it's not like we're inviting them." She shrugged. "Maybe we should work together to get their attention?"

"Sure. We'll make them pick," she said with a chuckle. And that said, she moved on to actually use the bathroom, V leaving to get back to the table.

Raptor and Luke were not on the table, they were on the bathroom, using the chance to go and talk among themselves, they were using the bathroom and discussing the plan, Raptor asked "Dude, I say we just go ahead, make the move now, it will be dull if they get drunk you know?" Luke thought about it for a second, and replied "Probably, but what if they're just messing with us? I don't know... But whatever you call, I'm in bro!" They washed their hands and decided on a plan, V was waiting for them, not really noticing them and Luke used the chance, he put his hand on her shoulder, un purpose letting it fall and touching her left boob, he responded as if it was accidental "Oh, sorry V!" and sat just next to her, faking a blush on his face as they sat again.

Roxy left the bathroom and went to the guys, though they denied to move, Raptor laughing he said "You want to sit, you have to sit on me!" If she accepted it was a step closer, he just needed to make sure she would say yes no matter what, and with Luke on the other side of the table, she had no other choice but to do it, or don't sit until they left to Raptor's place.

((Please don't control my characters for me. It's sort of a pet peeve.))

V felt Luke's hand on her before she saw him. She jumped a little at the hand and then it slid to her breast. She blushed just a little, but it did actually seem like an accident, so she left it fly. "Sure..." She let him take a seat next to her, Raptor on the other side, somehow managing to take up two seats at once. A little suspicious, she shrugged it off and leaned against Luke just a little.

When Roxy got back she waited for Raptor to move and chuckled as he told her she had to sit on him. Rather than drag out their little game she sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck. Leaning into him she looked right into his eyes. "Like this?"

V watched, a little surprised at how bold Roxy was. Then again, it was kind of liberating to see it. She looked over at Luke, eyebrows raised.

(Sorry, won't happen again.)

"Yeah, that works just fine" Raptor said as they were face to face, her arms on his neck, he sure liked it, leaving Luke and V to watch them. Luke sure didn't want to be left out of the fun, he looked at V and asked "So, you want to let them have all the fun, or what's up?" He asked in a flirty way, not about to let his brother have all the fun, though he wasn't as bold as him, he would wait for a response from V to make a move.

"So now that I'm here, what did you want?" she asked, staying put. She reached up and play with his bandana a little, amused at his reaction to her so far. Maybe he'd only been joking after all. She'd wait a little longer for him to respond.

V chuckled at Luke's question. "Well that depends on what kind of fun," she said with a grin. "Seems like their kind of fun would be better in a more...private setting. Less interruptions, right?"

"Well, your body sure feels nice, I wouldn't move if it was me, considering the pressure that you're applying to me" He winked at her, her breasts and hips pressing into his chest and cock respectively
"That is true, here will just get in trouble, so... Bro! Lets hit it already before you two get naked here!" He laughed at his remark while winking at V, grabbing her hand as he got up, decided to move it to Raptor's place, and enjoy his time with V, as Raptor with Roxy.

Chuckling, Roxy watched him, a little surprised that his hands hadn't really done anything just yet. She didn't say anything until Luke spoke up. She turned her head to look at him and then smirked, looking back at him. "Looks like I'll have to get up," she said. "Try not to explode or anything." That said, she let go and stood up, smoothing out her clothes.

V laughed and followed after Luke as he pulled her along. She held his hand, letting him lead her. "Gee, I can't tell if you're excited about this," she teased, excited that he seemed to want her just as much as he wanted.

"You'll find out soon enough!" He laughed as they got in the van, Raptor was driving, Roxy on the codriver and Luke and V on the back. As Luke sat, he slowly got closer to V, his eyes close to hers, winking and stealing a kiss from her as his hands slowly slipped on her jeans, "Brother, you better drive fast dude!" He said as his hands slowly moved on her legs, touching her thighs and up again.

Raptor simply laughed at his remark, "Yeah yeah I don't want to see miseries in the van jackass!" He laughed as he winked at Roxy, his hand on her shoulder, slowly going down to her arms and hand, and slowly going to her waist.

Roxy sat in the passenger seat, buckled up to prevent any unwarranted tickets...and to keep Raptor from getting any ideas on the way. She shivered as his hand moved from her shoulder and down to her hand, before he moved to her waist. "Hey...eyes on the road, there."

V smiled as Luke pulled her into the back with him, sitting on the back bench seat. The bassist him get as close as he wanted, surprised at the little kiss. She kissed him back, pulling him close by his collar and groaned softly as his hands slid up and down her legs. When he told Raptor to drive faster, she giggled, looking up at him with a mix of desire and amusement.

"I don't need my eyes to do this now do I?" As his hans still on her waist, slowly moving down, just to the break between the t-shirt and jeans, his fingers slowly touching her flesh as he kept driving. Luke on the other hand, sure was having some fun with V back there, their kisses increasing in intensity as one hand moved beneath her camisole, and upwards to her breasts, while the other one grabbed hers and laid it on his leg. He licked her lips every now and then as he started teasing her breasts with his hand, his other hand on her leg, caressing her thighs as much as he could.

She blushed a little, shaking her head as he slipped his fingers under her shirt to play with the soft skin at her hips. Roxy laughed and watched him. "I guess not. Better hurry, though. Wouldn't want to keep me waiting..." She teased.

V, though, was already getting into Luke. She closed her eyes and kissed him deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth as his hands wandered over her body until he was playing with her breasts, her camisole slipping up her body as he did so. She groaned softly and when he took her hand for his leg, she started caressing his thigh, much like he was doing to her. If they didn't hurry, she wasn't sure she and Luke would make it into Raptor's house.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure its worth it." As he said it, his hand slowly moved downwards, crossing with her underwear, playing with her as he kept driving, he was good enough to not need to turn to see her, he just saw her reaction to his teasing. He thought about it for a second, and after thinking that it wasn't fair he wasn't getting any attention at all, he took of his hand and grabbed hers, only to drop it on his chest, as he went back to her belly, slowly going down to her belt, and even beneath her jeans, straight forward to her little spot.

In the back of the van, Luke and V were steaming, and it looked, their kisses became more and more intense as the hand on her breast slowly moved beneath her bra, teasing her as his hand slowly moved to the little gap between her legs, teasing her above her jeans as his kissed moved to her neck, giving small bites and licks as his teases increased.

Roxy blushed softly, not really sure how to react to this particular way of playing. He was playing with her through her panties, under her jeans. She gasped softly and let him play for a bit before he took a hand and placed it on his chest. His hand resumed its place once he'd gotten the party started. Her fingers splayed across his chest and she started to explore him through the shirt, moving up and down his chest. She was in a bit of an awkward position at the moment, but she'd make that up to him soon enough.

V groaned softly as his hand moved under her bra, his hand teasing her breast. Her arm wrapped around his neck to hold him close to her, her free hand rubbing shamelessly at his crotch. She closed her eyes as his free hand moved down to play at her pussy through her jeans. Panting softly, she shivered as his lips moved to her neck, her head tilting so he could have more room. Holy shit...this was more than she'd thought it would be. Certainly, much hotter than she'd bargained for. But then, he was always a bit more appealing in her eyes.

They arrived at his place, though he barely could resist the temptation, Raptor parked the van and got off the car in a hurry, much to Roxy's surprise, as he said nothing, but merely some seconds later he opened the door and grabbed Roxy by her waist, lifting her and holding her, their heads at the same height as he kissed her. "Now the real fun begins eh sweetheart?" As he wrapped his hands on her waist as he went to the door of the house.

V and Luke barely realized when they parked, he helped V fix her clothes as they got down the van, he helped V get down, but he shamelessly spanked her the moment she was down, winking at her and whispering on her ear "This is merely the beginning babe, I got a lot of things planned for tonight..." as he teased and tickled her ear with his lips and teeth.

As soon as he was out of the car, Roxy was out of her seatbelt, turning to get out of the van with him. She gasped, giggling as he grabbed her, holding her up. She kissed him back, groaning as he held her there. Then he put her down and dragged her by the waist towards his place. "Yes...the fun starts now." She smiled and let him take her to whatever room he had in mind. She took the hem of her shirt in her hand and pulled it over her head, tossing it aside. A black, silky bra held her breasts perfectly and she came to him, her hands reaching to do the same for him.

It took a few moments for V to realize they'd stopped moving, and it took a little longer for her to register what that meant. Luckily, she had Luke to help fix her clothes before they got out of the van. She stumbled a little as she got out of the vehicle, but there he was helping her again. She smiled as he gave her a spanking. She shivered as he whispered into her ear. "Mmm, what kind of things?" she asked, holding his hand.

Raptor opened the door of the house, Roxy entered first though she did not really cared for the house for the moment, she was going to be busier for the night as Raptor lifted her from the waist and ass as he kissed her, going closer to the main room, there was another room that Luke could use just beside his, so he didn't have to worry about it as he entered the room with Roxy in his arms and closed the door.

Luke winked at said "You'll see..." As he walked her into his house, he knew Raptor's house almost as much as his, so he knew of the spare room. Holding her hand, he pulled her to the room, and as soon as he entered, he closed the door and pulled her to the bed with him, softly kissing her as his hands were on her waist, chuckling and in between kisses he asked "So, where were we?" As his hands starting pulling her shirt off.

Roxy hadn't been to his house before--mostly they just met somewhere where all the band members could make it. She might have appreciated things about the house if she wasn't so occupied with Raptor himself. She made a little noise when he lifted her up again. Her legs wrapped around his waist to him him with this little procedure. She kissed him back as soon as his lips came down on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, not letting him focus on anything but her. Once they were safely tucked away in his room, she came up for air, took off her shirt and then reached for his, panting softly.

V chuckled at his playful attitude. She'd always liked that about him. She let him lead her to the spare room, not taking much time to look around either. She came to the bed with him, sitting there and kissing him back. She leaned back a little as he peeled the shirt off of her, a lacy red bra staring out at him, just covering her. "About here," she said, leaning into him, kissing his neck as her hands rubbed up and down his sides before slipping under his shirt. She wanted it off of him. In fact, she wanted all of his clothes off.

Raptor smiled as they were separated from V and Luke, all the fun to themselves, as he grabbed the air he immediately proceeded to kiss her neck as his hands moved to her waist below the shirt, taking it off immediately and smiling at her before proceeding to kiss her chest, so hot that he felt her chest would melt in his lips as he sat on the bed, with her still wrapped around him.

Luke took of his shirt as her hands moved under it, revealing the work of his exercise, as he smiled and kissed her chest, and slowly going to her breasts just above the bra, kissing and giving small bites to the places not covered by her bra, his hands slowly grabbing hers and putting them on his legs.

Roxy groaned softly as he took off her shirt, kissing her chest. His lips on her body felt amazing wherever he touched. She adjusted her legs a bit as he sat on the bed. Rather than move and ruin a good place, she ground against him as he kissed her breasts, her body hot and already needy. She'd always wondered what it would be like to have Raptor all to herself. Now she got to find out.

V smiled at Luke as he finished her thought, taking his shirt off to reveal his impressive body. Just the right amount of muscle for her. Her soft hands ran up and down his chest, exploring as he kissed and nipped at her chest, her soft skin taking on a faint blush as he did so. It was a little hard to move with him like that, but she put her hands on his thighs, gently caressing them. One hand moved to his crotch, rubbing gently.

Back
Top Bottom