Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorry....

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
To anyone and everyone who role-plays with me I'm gonna either take a break or totally quit role-playing. I've been having trouble for the past 1 - 2 years being able to type replies, or even think of any, plus I'm getting my fantasies I have online through role-playing in real life now, since I have a master. I'm also going to get my life going, get a job, finish my high school and just get out and have fun, I might or might not come on to talk to old friends but as of right now I just need to let the net go, not get on much except for facebook or talk on my messengers to friends. I hope no one will be mad and I know that I have very fresh and new role-plays and if you can / want to I hope you can find someone else to role-play / continue those role-plays with you. I've been trying to decide for the past year if I should stop or not but I just have finally decided, I'm sick of being in my room all day / half the day online, thinking of a reply to my role-plays and watching TV. I have a life I want to get going so hope you all understand.

Thanks,
Forever Unbreakable

So finally giving in and gonna quit, I will still talk to people but I don't want anyone asking why or whatever. I always get drawn back in cause I get bored a lot but lately have not been so bored, also just have some stuff In real life that I want to deal with, so I will come back and talk to people and such but as of today right now I am gonna quit role-playing. I might be back I don't know but hopefully not, I might just be someone that hangs out and talks in the general discussion and read role-plays but not one that actually role-plays.

Hope everyone can understand,
Thanks,
Forever Unbreakable

Back
Top Bottom