Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lolita's 1 x 1 Search (Craving femdom!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolitaface

Super-Earth
Heya, it's Lolita again. I decided to reboot my previous search thread, because I felt it was getting a little dusty. It's mostly the same old stuff, but I did make some small modifications.

Here are my general requirements/preferences:

I primarily prefer to roleplay through this website's PM system. I may be willing to roleplay through threads, if particularly motivated; however, e-mail, IM, or other websites are out of the question.
I will not roleplay with anyone who cannot give me, at the very least, a full paragraph (around 7 sentences of decent length) per reply, or does not display an appropriate grasp on the English language. This applies at all times. "Writer's block" is not an excuse.
Similarly, if you do not display proper use of English in your request to me, expect to be ignored.
I do not accept, nor do I use, images of real people. I might accept illustrations, but I really don't care to use these, either.
I refuse to roleplay with/as "furries." However, I will play with/as characters with very basic animal characteristics, like ears and tails.
I hate pure smut; there has to be some kind of plot and, most importantly, some kind of romantic relationship between the characters (even if the romance is of a very unconventional nature).
Please ask for a list of specific kinks. In general, incest, bestiality, or anything very extreme (i.e. vore, necrophilia, etc.) are off-limits.

Here's a list of some basic pairings I like to do, and any plot ideas I happen to come up with. If there's something you're looking for that isn't on this list, or you're interested in some sort of variant, I'm absolutely open to hearing it! I especially love when a partner can come to me with something new.

CRAVING!
I'm really in the mood to play a dominant female role. In particular, I like the idea of an tough, older (25-27) man being stuck under the thumb of manipulative younger (17-19) girl. I don't have a particular scenario in mind for this one, but some pairings I think would be fun for this dynamic include princess/knight, princess/adviser, bodyguard/charge, vampire/human, or angel/demon. Feel free to come to me with new ideas, though! And please include a list of relevant kinks with your message (just to make sure we're on the same page here). Thanks!

PAIRINGS

Roles in purple are characters I would like to play; roles in blue are characters I would like my partner to play. Pairings without color can be played either way.

teacher x student
master x apprentice
master x slave
mistress x slave
master x pet
princess x prince
princess x knight
princess x adviser
prince x female knight
knight x female knight
knight x prisoner of war
prince x servant
prince x slave
doctor x patient
doll/android x creator
maid x employer
bodyguard x charge
vampire x human
angel x demon
priestess x demon
kidnapper x victim
runaway x stranger
arranged husband x arranged wife

PLOTS

prince x servant

My character is a young woman who has been forced into servitude of your character, a prince of some powerful, warlike nation, after being abducted during a raid of her own peaceful kingdom. Though she appears obedient enough in his presence, she harbors a deep-rooted hatred for him not only for her current situation, but for the death of her brother, a knight, for which the prince may have been directly responsible. She has joined a secret dissident group within the castle, which plots the downfall of the prince. When she decides to take matters into her own hands and is discovered, how will the prince deal with her treachery?

wizard x apprentice

My character would be some young street-dweller (either actually homeless, or often avoiding an unfortunate home life). She encounters a wizard/magician one day. The wizard may, seeing some potential in the girl, decide to take her on as his protege, or she may discover his abilities and insist on becoming his apprentice. I personally think a modern setting (in which magic is not considered a reality) would be fun, but something more medieval would also be fine. Also, I would love to add more depth to this idea (i.e., a potential connection between the wizard and the girl previous to their meeting, which they may or may not be aware of).

RE: MF 1 x 1 Search, Rebooted (Craving: Wizard/Apprentice)

lolitaface said:
doctor x patient
maid x employer
bodyguard x charge
vampire x human

CRAVING: wizard x apprentice
Traditionally, a story like this would take place in a medieval fantasy setting, but I think something modern could be fun, too. Either way, my character would probably be a homeless girl who the wizard, seeing some sort of potential in her, decides to take in as his protege. Or, he could simply offer her a temporary place to stay out of pity, and upon realizing he is a wizard, she insists upon being trained. I'm pretty open on this, so feel free to come at me with something a bit different.

First of all, I hope you don't mind if I use pictures of real celebrities. If so, ignore the rest.

I've included in the quote all the categories that could be covered, at once if so desired, by my characters. Micah Brewster is my favorite, but may be a little overboard. If you don't mind the character being absent from F-list, I also have Thomas Avery.

Sorry, but it's stated in my general requirements that I don't accept pictures of real people.

lolitaface said:
Sorry, but it's stated in my general requirements that I don't accept pictures of real people.

You said you refused to USE pictures of real people. You wouldn't be using them, I would, so I think you need to edit your original post, just to prevent any further confusion.

When I say I do not "use" pictures of real people, I meant in the roleplay as a whole. I thought this was evident from context (as the sentence directly following says "I might accept anime images"), but I will change it.

Back! Sorry for the absence.

RE: MF 1 x 1 Search, Rebooted

I'd be up for either; please send me a PM if you'd like to discuss it, though.

RE: MF 1 x 1 Search, Rebooted

Still up for the Wizard x Apprentice RP? I have a few ideas, and appreciate plot, something that almost got me into trouble with my last RP partner when I tried to keep certain aspects of the plot in play after a few days of posting. I'm a decent RPer and I'd refer you to some of my work on the basis that you'd not reveal where I had posted it seeing as how I still RP on another PG-13 site still. However, I think that indeed the modern setting for the Magic RP would be interesting, and in fact there is an idea I came up with not too long ago for such an RP, but had yet to flesh out all the details. It was designed for multiple people, but it'd work out just as well with only two. If you're interested, lemme know, I will make sure to keep checking my messages tomorrow after 7:00PM PST seeing as how I will be gone celebrating mother's day with of course my mother and family and won't be able to get back to my own home until after that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom