Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raise Up Ye Blade

"I see, I figured he would be. Oh I've been carrying a torch for that boy for...what eight years now. Oh and it burns...so...hot" She said before he glanced toward the dock and shook her head. She noted the smile and the sigh before adding. "So you're decent looking, but not much in the self esteem department, good to know."

"Be happy all I'm doing is asking, wouldn't be that hard for your pert little ass to get knocked to the deck to teach you your place." She said with a snarl before resuming her seat and laying back slowly. "This is my ship, not his."

Xarxas was below deck slowly putting away items in the smaller cabin. The bed remained the same size as before however the desk was near the end of it meaning the bed was used as the chair for it and there was a much smaller closet and only enough space for a person to stretch out on the floor nearby. He had already put the trunk into the closet, set up the potions and secured them on the shelves and hung up the satchels on the walls. "Oh good, you two didn't kill each other." He said as she came in and made her comment. "Quinn is..."

Pausing for a minute he thought about his words carefully. "Possessive if you will. From a young age she's known me, and since she was twelve she's idealized wedding and bedding me. However her father wants her to meet a man outside this life, and I for one see her as more of a sister. She however insists that even sisters have needs when not bound by blood. She owns the smallest, but quickest ship in my fleet, thus we will be hitching a ride with her for now. Yes, her cabin is next to ours, she insisted upon it, likely a peephole or two for her to spy on us. But do you care?"

Lysandra listened, then shook her head. "She's barely five years younger than I am..." she said with a sigh. "But I can understand her wanting you." Her words were a bit playful. "Every girl wants to run away with a dashing pirate to rule the seas. Some don't figure they can do it themselves." Giving a dramatic sigh, she fanned herself. "But I dare say, you ARE the most dashing pirate I've seen in a while." grinning, she leaned against a wall.

"Now, I believe she threatened me. Mentioned something about putting me on my ass if I need to learn my place." Lysandra grinned. "I like her." With a shrug, she leaned back. "Tough, outspoken, sneaky I believe. And knows what she wants. Admirable. I believe if I didn't have what she wanted, she and I could have been good friends..."

Lysandra stopped and looked away. She didn't really HAVE Xarxas. Looking to him she smiled. "And further her education? Of course I don't really care. If she wishes to watch as I have my way with you, that's find by me. Could probably teach her a few things. Only question I have is, do you care?"

He stretched slowly as he listened to her speak and fluffed the bed. The cabin had not been occupied in some time from its firmness. "You think so?" He said slowly before he looked to the mirror in the cabin. "I've never seen what was so special. I mean I am attractive I guess but the most dashing seems a bit of a stretch. There are several other captains who claim to be the most attractive, daring, handsome, and so forth."

"She could probably do it in hand to hand. Girl spars with her father for practice. Shite with a blade but damn steady with a pistol. Uses a cestus as her primary weapon, hits hard enough to break bricks and absolutely vicious. We used to spar as children, you'd think she was raised in a dog fighting pit with the way she fights." He said slowly before shaking his head. "I think that's where it all started, us always wrestling around, me always winning. She broke her maidenhead during one of our fights, kept telling everyone I was the man who took her virginity without giving context." He finished before looking over to her. "You two could still be friends, she's just competitive.

"You mean the girl who's written me letters so filthy one of my men fainted? The girl who's several times tried to challenge me to sparring only to attempt to mount me. The girl who when my messenger told her that you and I were lovers gave the man a black eye and threw him from her ship with her own hands. Sure, she can watch, but I can't guarantee she won't try something. Its up to you darling." He said before he laid back on the bed. "She's already seen enough of me, it'd be nothing new, her father said she has to best him in combat in order to even approach being with me, she hasn't yet and is a woman of her word, so she's no threat to your claim on me. "

Lysandra listened and glared. "So of course, I would be easily beaten. I'm so pathetic in fighting that everyone can best me. Is that it?!" she snapped, crossing her arms. "You ever think I know a bit more than you think?" her face tinted red as she looked at him. "She can try. I'm a bit more than a handful to handle easily." pacing around the room, the woman ran her hands through her hair.

Lysandra closed her eyes and stopped, sighing as she slowly looked at him. "So, I've some fierce competition, hmm? It's a good thing I'm competitive as well," she started. "Because when I want something... I'll not let it go easily."

She walked over to the bed and grinned. "Although, perhaps we could spar once in a while. That mounting business sounds quite interesting..."

"The girl breaks stone with her bare fists and you think you can beat her? Be my guest." He said softly before he stretched out on the bed. "She practices everyday, in hand to hand, yes, I think she would crush you, quite literally considering that recently even her father has had trouble keeping up with her." He said slowly before he stripped off his shirt and tossed it to one side. "She asked me to dance once, I laughed." He ran his fingers along a wound at his shoulder that looked like it had come from an animal bite. "This is the result of her jumping on my back and sinking her teeth into me."

"Competition would imply she has a chance to beat you. Then again, if she drugged me, or threatened you..I guess it could happen." He said slowly before trailing his fingers along his lips. "Maybe she'd end up like Nagi." He mused briefly then shook his head. "In any case I'm sure you'd fight for my honor to your last breath, I'm such a delicate flower." He teased.

"She stopped sparring with me after I stripped her in front of the crew after she bit me..in a rather private area." He said looking off to one side. "In any case, if you wish to mount me, you could always ask."

Lysandra shook her head. Frowning slightly, she sat on the bed beside him and leaned down, brushing her lips over the mark. "Looks like some rabid animal bite..." she said, chuckling. "And alright. I get it. No fighting with Quinn. If she's as much a danger as you say, I'll refrain from it." She laid beside him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"You look too tired to do much more than sleep right now," she said playfully. "About to fall asleep on me right now. " as she listened to what Quinn could do to be a threat, she shook her head. "Threaten me, I wouldn't care." Her eyes then lit as she leaned up on his chest and looked down, head on top of her hands as she grinned. "Delicate flower? I doubt. You've ever been that in my sight..."

Leaning down she kissed his lips. "And, if all I have to do is ask... Then may I please fuck your brains out sir..?" she asked quietly, nipping his bottom lip.

He stroked his fingers slowly along her cheek as she kissed the mark. "Its Quinn so rabid animal isn't far off from the truth. I'd say rabid animal is a might tamer." He added with a laugh before he looked to her. "Thank you dear." He said to her slowly before he trailed his fingers down her stomach. "I'd hate to see her do to you what she did to the last woman who challenged her after seeing her as a threat. Female pirate sent me a letter demanding my companionship, I declined, she ran across me in a port with Quinn on my back for a piggy back ride. Demanded Quinn fight her for the right to my hand. I don't think I've ever seen someone lose so many teeth so quickly...and the fisiting..just awful." He said with a snicker.

Looking to her he laughed. "For you my dear, I'm always ready." He said before he leaned up and kissed her softly before she looked down to her. "I am dandelion fluff in the wind I'm so delicate" He said simply before poking her nose.

As she kissed his lips his member hardened to full length in seconds tenting his pants as he looked to her. "Permission to board granted." He teased. "But you're doing the work."

She slowly straddled him, smiling down. "Me doing all the work...? Sounds interesting." her worded dropped low as she slowly kissed down his chest. Nipped at his abdomen. "Of course... If I come before you you'll have to take my hips. I go a bit limp." she grinned at him before slowly pulling his pants lower. She looked up at him as she pulled his clothing with her teeth and nails, smiling as she tossed it from him.

Getting back on top, she pulled her top off, and grabbed his hands. Placing them on her generous bust, Lysandra slowly pulled her trousers from her hips, down her golden legs before straddling him again. "Are you really sure you want this right now..." she asked with a smile. "I could just... Finished the way I was working on the ship..."

Her hips lowered right then to allow the head to slip past her soaked folds, and dash up her opening until it slipped free. Gasping, she stilled, lowered her head. Her eyes were closed as she blushed.

He stroked his hands along her thighs briefly as she straddled him and stripped him. His member quivering in the cool air of the cabin he blew her a kiss. "However you wish to do this darling, I'm always up for it." He teased before watching her strip herself. He licked his lips slowly as his eyes hungrly ran over her naked body. "Mmm you could finish that way, but wouldn't you prefer feeling me inside of you?" He asked slowly.

As she climbed atop him his member flexed and throbbed against her folds before it slipped free. "Oh? Did you miss?" He teased as she blushed before he leaned forward to kiss her softly. His fingers gently stroked along her nipples giving slow gentle tugs at the heated flesh.

A small moan sounded as she kissed him, arching into his playing. Her body trembled as she slowly pushed him down, not breaking contact with their lips. She reached down and stroked his length as he twisted her nipples. "I never miss..." she said huskily. "I just build anticipation..." With a smile she returned to kissing him, her tongue teasing across his lips.

Her hand that was softly stroking him soon positioned him against her, and with a shift of her hips she was pushing him into her body. Moving her head back, she closed her eyes and moaned, biting her lip. "I swear you're bigger this time..." she said slightly jokingly.

Leaning back up, she began to sink herself onto him, whimpering softly.

"I see" He replied before he kissed her in return and slowly pressed back to her. He went down as she pushed into the kiss before gently giving her nipples a tug while she kissed and tongued at his lips. Biting her lower lip playfully his hips shifted slowly upward instinctively.

As she stroked him his member throbbed and swelled his lips parting to gasp as her lips and tongue explored them. With her body suddenly engulfing him he licked her lips before she pulled her head back. "Well you're still a tiny bit swollen. So really you're smaller." He said before he gripped her backside squeezing it softly.

She sank down onto his member and he leaned up to kiss down to her throat his lips trailing softly along the heated flesh. "Aww does my hurt my angel?"

She shook her head when he asked if it hurt. "Not really..." she replied, her body sliding down with more ease before she moaned. "So good..." she rose up on her knees slightly to draw him out slightly, before sinking once more. Looking at him with a smile, Lysandra began to ride him, her inner walls fluttering sponge his length as small whimpers escaped her.

"If I'm tighter, it's nothing to complain about on your part," she teased, closing her eyes. She leaned down and took his lips once more, eyes fluttering shut. Her lashes brushed his cheekbones as her eyes closed, and she gripped his shoulders a bit.

Her movements became more heated as she felt her pleasure building. Her skin grew warm to the touch, her heart thumping heavily. "Xarxas..." she whimpered, looking at him. "Am I doing this well..?"

"Good to know." He replied as he raised his hips while she slid down. His member throbbed within her as he leaned up slightly feeling her walls squeezing and milking the length of his cock. Groaning softly he reached up before he smiled broadly and arched his hips to drive his member deeper into her

"Its not at all" He said before he kissed her in return as she gripped his shoulders and he raised his hips higher pushing his full member into her. Licking her lips as their kiss broke he groaned before he found himself thrusting straight upward into her body

He was aware they were likely being watched and licked his lips suggestively to her. "You're amazing." He said slowly before he blew her a kiss. "Hhmm maybe we should try something a bit different?" He asked teasingly.

She chuckled a bit as he once again thrust up into her, smiling down as she let her tongue trail over his ear. "Never had it this good, not until you." Grinning, she moved her hips against his thrusting, planting his length farther inside of her. Surprise lit her eyes at the grounding directly on a sensitive spot inside of her, and immediately tightened around him.

His now semi continuous thrusts made her quiver, eyes shut as she let her hips rise and fall according to the waves of pleasure riding her. She couldn't exactly speak at the moment, her body awash in sensations overwhelming to her.

She opened her eyes as he mentioned she was amazing, a small smile on her lips as she watched him lick his lips. She returned the action to her suddenly dry lips, and nodded. Her voice wouldn't exactly make coherent sounds, but her body was speaking for her.

He pushed slowly harder as she lapped his ear. His ragged breath trailed over her skin while his member swelled deep within her. He pushed till he felt himself fully engulfed deep within her and her sex grasping him to the root before he pulled slowly backward.

His hips rose and fell in opposite time with hers bringing their bodies together with a smack before pushing them hard toward each other then peeling them back. Kissing her softly he smiled before he smirked and gripped her backside.

Lips meeting hers once more he gripped her hips grinding his pelvis hard against hers once he'd buried himself fully his member savoring the feel of their union.

Lysandra whimpered as his thrusts grew harder, her nails digging into his flesh as she kissed with a lust unmatched easily. Passion grew in waves of sensation, crashing over her form more and more continuously, leaving her form quivering as she neared her release. Her eyes opened to show orbs of color that had darkened nearly to black.

Lifting herself up slightly, her hips moved against his harder now, her moans and whimpered soon blending into a louder sound. "More..." she begged, finally able to get a word out over the pleasure clamoring inside of her body to get out.

As he gripped her backside, and pulled her in to grind, she buried her head in his shoulder and let out a near scream. Her body milked his cock for all it was worth as she climaxed. Her hips lazily moved against his. "What do you want to do with me now, Xarxas...?"

He felt her nails at his flesh before he gripped her hands and forced them above her head. He'd rather not have another set to match the healing ones on his back. Slowly he pushed harder up into her before he kissed her lips deeply then bit the lower tugging it softly. Slowly he shifted her back as she moved against him.

As she pounded her hips viciously to his and finally shuddered and groaned her climax he smiled. Kissing along the side of her neck he pressed her back. Pushing her so her legs were about him and her body trapped between himself and the bed he thrust deep into her before his member throbbed and his seed boiled out of his manhood into her.

He could feel it spraying deep into her and continued to thrust slowly as he savored the feeling of her body against his. He kept her hands pinned as he looked down to her. "Mmmm I want to do something a bit more...taboo." He said before he kissed her deeply. "However we're being watched, and we should separate. I mean unless you want to tell a child one day you and her daddy created her on a small pirate ship.

Lysandra grinned as he came, sweat glistening in the low light as she panted. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, her eyes sliding shut. She wanted to curl up, and purr. Wanted to lap him up like a cat does cream. "Gods I'm just like a kitten," she said absently, her head lolling to the side as he lazily thrust, a pleasures smile relaxing her features.

At his words of being watched she shrugged. "I know. Doesn't exactly bother me. But, of it's anything taboo you wish, it may egg her on more to take me from my place... So if you really wish we don't have to." she grinned. Her eyes took in his features as she playfully tugged her hands. "Got me pinned, don't you? I can see the enjoyment of wrestling now..." she arched up and kissed his lips, grinding her hips against his.

But his speaking of a child stiffened her for the briefest of seconds. She pulled back with a smile and chuckled "Im starting to think you like me, big guy..." she said to draw away from the tender topic. Children? If she lived that long she would obviously prove to be a disappointment. There was no way she could bring a little life into this world knowing her mistakes would come back to harm it.

He looked to her before he smirked and nipped at her lips before he looked her over as she relaxed. He licked his lips before kissing her softly before he ran his fingers through her hair. "Oh I make you feel like a kitten?" He asked her slowly before he shifted back.

He looked her over before he snickered. "Oh no as far as I know she's none too fond of anal, which is what I had in mind. The plundering of your posterior if you will. " He teased before he gently stroked his fingers along her hands. "You need to stop tearing up my back the way you do, or at least clip your nails, I have a heightened immune system but I'd not be the first man to die at sea of an infected wound." He said to her before he kissed slowly down to her throat and pushed slightly deeper into her .

"I do like you, but I also speaking the truth, there's the risk of it." He said before he pulled back slowly. "Maybe we should stop having sex, and just be chaste." He said with a teasing smirk. "Just hold hands and maybe occasionally kiss." He added before pulling back his member popping free its glistening length dripping still slightly. "Maybe even kissing is going too far as it might lead to temptation." He added his member swinging before him. "I could change cabins to lessen the chance of being drawn into such sin as premarital relations."

Lysandra smiled with a bit of embarrassment as she shifted away from him, shaking her head. "You don't need to change rooms." she answered, standing up and walking to her clothing. Pulling a blade out, she sat down and began to cut her nails, humming a small tune she heard as a girl. She nicked her finger once and glared, sticking the offended digit into her mouth and waiting until it stopped bleeding to remove it.

"Honestly, I've rarely done that myself. Painful most times, with men less endowed then you." she said after a bit, closing her eyes as she leaned her head down. Her head had begun its steady throb from both ignoring pain and stress. "Sorry. I'm a bit of a girl when it comes to pain of that matter," she said with a smile.

It hadn't begun until she had relaxed, felt the agony of her wrist. And currently, she hated to admit she wanted to curl up with him and sleep it off. Instead she stood and began to tether her clothing to place in a pile on the desk.

"If you wish to do so, I can't stop it. But honestly, I may just take advantage of you when you're not looking if you do." her words were teasing as she looked at him, before climbing onto the bed and briefly kissing him. "If you wish... We could try your taboo temptation at a later date. Because I'm a bit sore at the moment."

He looked her over before he leaned in closer and shook his head. "You sure about that? I mean you seemed so happy to dig into my flesh." He teased his lips pressing to her shoulder as he gently ran a finger along her thigh. When she cut herself he sighed before kissing her cheek "Aww my darling, hurting yourself what a shame."

"But those men weren't as...trained as me lets say." Slipping back from her he moved over to his trunk and opened it rummaging about slowly. "I'd take my time, and slowly bit by bit, over the course of days if not weeks. " He said with a smirk before he slowly pulled out a bandage and a bottle. Placing it by the bed he continued to look through the trunk before pulling out a vial of white liquid known to her as milk of the poppy.

"When you're hurting, you can admit it." He said slowly. "You don't have to hide with me." He added before stroking her cheek and smiling softly. As she placed her clothing down and slipped into bed he gripped her arm and deftly cut the bandage from her wrist. Applying an ointment to it he sighed. "This should help it mend and dull the pain." He said softly before he added another ointment to her burnt arm. "My dear, you don't have to act like you're the toughest woman to win my affection. We all have our baggage. Why the girl who can beat a man to death with her fists goes into hysterics at the sound of thunder" "BASTARD!" came a yell from somewhere behind a wall. "That's whay you get for eavesdropping." He replied before kissing Lysandra softly.

"Here, drink a bit and have a nap." He said offering her a spoonful of the white liquid. "Its late, and we have a long morning ahead of us. You'll feel the euphoria and desire you did before but I promise I won't take advantage of you."

Lysandra flexed her fingers, sighing over the strange feeling of no longer having her long nails. She rubbed them across her leg before shaking her head slightly and walking over to the bed. "You don't like them," she said simply, then leaned into him with a happy sound.

That was until, however, he jerked her arm. Yelping, Lysandra pulled back slightly. Tears in her eyes, she let him bandage her arm without a sound, looking away. Once the crisp white cloth was tied around her skin, she looked back to him. "I wasn't hiding. I work through my things my own way. Weakness is pathetic and moping over a burned arm is weak and whiny." she glared slightly at the wall, then shifted her weight to slide off the bed. Leaning back against it, she looked up.

A look of disgust crossed her face. "I'm not taking that," she ground out, looking away.

He looked her over before he sighed. "I like most things about you but some I could do without." He added before he kissed her softly and ran his fingers along her side. "I never should have hurt you like I did, but it was all for the sake of the show." He said before kissing her shoulder softly.

He looked to her he sighed. "Weakness is only weakness when you hide it instead of trying to better yourself." He said to her slowly. "Don't follow that old crap about being the best, or trying to do everything, you'll only fail." He said softly to her before he ran his fingers down along her jawline. "Be who you want, how you want." He finished before she shifted off the bed.

"It will help with the pain but as you wish. Or are you afraid I'll take advantage of you?" He teased before he opened the bottle swirling it slowly as he measured out its contents by eye. "Hhmm its a three fourths concentration so quarter bottle should put me out for the night."

Back
Top Bottom