Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raise Up Ye Blade

He smiled at her before running his lips gently along before kissing down to her stomach. He ran a slow spiral of warm damp kisses along her stomach to her navel before letting his breath run along the damp trail left on her flesh then kissing once again to the edge of her undies.

"Mmm I just wanted a good look at you." He said before he leaned in. "Pre ravishing." He added before he grippd her underwear and tore them forcibly from her body. Kissing her throat down to her stomach he smirked before he lapped his tongue gently along her inner thigh down to her knee.

Gasping as the fabric was ripped from her, she frowned slightly. "Now what am I supposed to wear..?" she asked, her voice dipped low into a sultry purr, and she nearly fell, her knees trying to buckle. "You didn't like then enough you ripped them..." a small chuckle escaped her lips.

As he made his way down her leg, she sighed, widening her stance slightly and shaking her head. "Your gonna make me fall over..." she said quietly.

"Exactly" He teased before he kissed her roughly and pushed her back onto the bed. Smirking he kissed along her body randomly before looking up at her. "Mmm well I guess I just couldn't wait to unwrap the wonderful beauty before me." He replied before kissing her pubis.

He smirked before he gripped her leg and flipped her over so she was face down. Once he stroked his tongue up her inner thigh and down the other he lapped deep into her sex his tongue probing deep within her before swirling its way back out and lapping hungrily at her clit trailing from the base to the tip of his tongue along it. "Mmm" he cooed relishing her taste.

Lysandra cried out her surprise as she was flipped, wincing at her bumped wrist. Moving the offended limb, she giggled as he stroked his tongue up her leg. "Careful... Tickles..." she said, then moaned. "Oh, gods!" she cried, widening her legs. She looked back, panting as she watched him.

As he explored her sex with relish, the woman wiggled slightly, her body tensing. "You're driving me crazy..."

"Oh my mistake dear." He said as he remembered her wrist. As he delved into her sex he lapped from her clit to perineum then back down his tongue pressing deep into her in between or occasionally running along her outer lips. He then pressed forward his nose against her backside as his lips pressed to her labia and he began to swirl his tongue just inside of her sex without going deeper. His tongue took special interest to trail a small circle around her clit when it reached the bottom on each pass.

His hands gently kneaded her backside as he savored her taste his tongue occasionally curling back as he lapped at her juices.

As he lapped at her opening, the woman writhed under his minstrations. Her breathing was becoming more labored each second, her body arches up, her head lolling forward. She ground her hips into his head as she clawed the sheets beneath her. "Don't... Oh don't tease... " she whimpered, feeling her body so close, aching for release. "Right there.. Oh please..."

As he struck the sensitive bundle of nerves again, she leaned down and bit her thumb to hold back her moans, her extreme cries as she came. Her body was sheened in a small glimmer of sweat.

He built up slowly enjoying lapping at her and feeling her grind back against him He savored her taste and every milimeter of her sex showering it with lavish affections. Eventually when he felt her tremble he smirked as he could hear her muffled cries. Slowly stroking along her backside he leaned up to give it a teasing bite. "Mmm so how was that?' He teased before he leaned back and slipped off his shorts. His member sprung into view as he did so.

Trembling as she calmed her breathing, Lysandra rolled over and smiled at him. "If I had known this was what was awaiting me... I would have willingly walked onto your ship..." her teasing tone made her face light with a delighted relaxation. Until her eyes landed on his jutting erection. She gulped, nervous for a moment, before making her way towards him. Her hand gently touched the smooth head of his shaft, followed by a tentative lick. An appreciative groan fell from her lips as she circled the tip with her tongue, slanting it over the small slit with a bit more pressure.

"You do taste as good as you look..." she whispered, trailing her tongue all the way to the hilt and pressing adoring kisses back up as she looked up at him. Taking him into her mouth, she moaned against his member, adding some suction as she slowly gained more of his length. Her undamaged hand stroked what wouldn't fit.

"Oh what did you really think I'd keep you in the hold all chained up?" He replied before planting a kiss on her lips. Slowly pressing deeper into the kiss he eventually settled back and shook his head as he watched her gulp. "We can take as much time as you want..or s top here. I'm so backed up odds are it might be good to stop here." He teased before stroking his fingers down her cheek. However as she began he groaned his hips raising with each suckle and his balls tensing. He leand back onto the bed biting his lips as she stroked his length down to its base.

"Why thank you dear." He gasped out befoe his hips rose once again and he lifted slightly from the bed with her ministrations his overly sensitive member throbbing heavily.

Small moans and whimpers vibrated along his length as her cheeks hollowed, her eyes sliding shut. He hit the back of her throat, and she pulled back slowly, lapping her tongue over the large vein that throbbed. "If you're so backed up... Let's clear the block before we start...." she looked at him with a wicked gleam. "Unless you don't like this..." his hips thrusting up into her caresses should have answered that. But she wanted him to admit it.

Going back to her suckling, she began with a more heated furvor. Her eyes slid shut as she bobbed her head, her tongue dancing over every detail in her mouth. Her hand tightened slightly, then stroked down to cup his heavy balls.

He groaned loudly as he shuddered and pushed upward into her mouth savoring the feel of it. His hips raised from the bed as he felt her lapping down. "Mmmm" Was his only guttural reply. "I do...." He said slowly as she stroked him and his hips thrust faster into her hand relishing the feel of her fingers and mouth. His lips parted only to gasp before he lowered his hips.

As she suckled him his member throbbed heavily in her mouth. The entire length flexed and swelled in time with her motions and as she cupped his balls they contracted. Being so full they were now overly sensitive. He felt a tiny jolt of pleasure run up his spine as she touched them.

So responsive, she thought. The idea excited her beyond belief, had her closing her eyes as she pulled him into her throat, swallowing to keep from gagging. Surprise mingled with nerves as she realized she couldn't fit him all the way... Her hand continued to massage his heavy sack, and as she stroked him as well, Lysandra pulled back, her tongue dartin out to circle the head. She dragged it down, across the vein. And all the way to the hilt.

If he jolted when her hand cupped his sack... What if..?

She rolled her tongue over his balls, moaning slightly, taking one in her mouth. She straddled his legs then continued her assault, her stroking hand now trying to get him to cum.

He felt her throat's tightness around his flexing member and could see that she wasn't going to go much further. Her hand massaging him caused his body to arch as his brain was overcome and he let out a soft staggered groan as she lapped all the way down. "So...close..." He said in a hoarse whisper as he ran his hands through his hair sweat forming droplets on his face, both from his body's exertion but as well from the heat of the cabin.

Her tongue's stroke along his sensitive gonads coupled with the vibration from her moan caused his member to flex heavily in her hands before his whole body tensed and a spurt of his seed arched through the air and before landing on the nearby sheet followed by a gush of hit hot thick cum as he screwed his eyes shut.

Moving back after a bit, she moved up to lower her head on his chest, her hand stroking his hip. "Did I do a good job of clearing your pipes, then?" she asked playfully. She reached down and swiped a finger through his cum, and smiled at him. "Because you do seem to be functioning better to me..."

She knew after most men came, they didn't have it in them to go again, so she relaxed on him, happy to have relieved him at that moment.

He groaned and sighed before angling to splash her cheek with his seed. Though much of his cum was on his stomach, chest and the sheets. He panted softly and sat up his still tumescent erection dripped slightly but hadn't softened in the slightest. He grabbed a rag nearby and soaked it before cleaning himself off and shaking his head. "Mmmm they are quite clear." He teased before he pushed her forcibly back and kissed her roughly.

"But..round two starts now." He said as he kissed along her throat and down to her chest. His teeth raked over her nipples softly before he kissed back up and pressed her legs apart.

She smiled as she wiped the cum from her cheek, dipping her finger into her mouth."Mmm.." she said, smiling and swallowing, tilting her head slightly. He hadn't fallen limp yet... Her eyes widened at the fact his huge erection was still proudly standing. How in the world..? Her experience didn't usually say they could stay up after emptying themselves. Perhaps it was because he had gone a while without..?

Shock coursed through her as he roughly pinned her to the bed, settling between her legs. She moaned as he kissed down her throat, over her breasts. "Round two..?" she asked, lifting one leg to give him better access.

He grinned as she stared at his erection and leaned in closer. "Is it because of what you're used to? Yeah, I don't go limp after one or two times. Remember I used to be a child sex slave, you learn these things." He said with a snicker before he began to kiss his way down. Slowly pushing her leg higher after she raised it he began to kiss along her sex once more. His mouth latched to her clit briefly giving it a suckle while swirling his tongue over it before he moved back and ran the tip of his member along her sex. "Oh..this is going to be a narrow it." he teased.

Pressing her legs apart he stopped before laying back. "I think you should do the honors dear." He said as he propped himself up on his elbows. His member jutted up before him waiting to be mounted.

Lysandra crie out as he circled and suckled the little bundle of nerves. "Gods... I didn't think about..." she fell back, eyes sliding shut. She moved her hips into his licks, her hand tangling in the sheets above her before she pressed them to his head. Her legs fell open just as he moved away, and she panted, looking down in surprise. His huge head was tracing up and down her swollen pink flesh. How in the world would they fit...? "I believe we're about to put a new meaning to the words tight fit," she teased.

And as he moved back, his large cock up and waiting, she whimpered. Sitting up, she slowly made her way towards him. Throwing one leg over, she smiled down at him, her hair curtailing around her face. "Not sure if this will work..." she murmured, fitting him against her. Slowly lowering herself, his head slipped in, and she stopped, moaning. "So big..." she said. "A little help?"

He smiled softly as he watched as she panted and stared at his member. "Oh I'm sure it will. Bit by bit. I mean I've seen bigger." He said with a slight snicker. "Then again..I've never seen them try to enter something that small sooo" He trailed off in thought before he leaned in and blew her a kiss his fingers trailing along her jawline. "If you can't do it, I understand."

He listened to the whimper and gave her a wink. As she settled over him he smiled before he leaned up and kissed her softly. He wrapped his arms about her midsection and began to shift his hips as well as hers in a cork screw motion. Hers was clockwise, his counterclockwise but slight. Eventually he began to slip in deeper as her wetness coated the tip. "I take it you've not been with many men." He said softly. "This..is..." He stopped talking for a second and ceased his movements. "Take time to adjust dear."

As he slipped in farther, she panted, eyes opening as she kissed him back. "No," she said, giving a pained smile. "Very few indeed..." After a moment of stilled movements, he had began to move them, his length burying itself deeper. Whimpering, Lysandra dug her nails into his chest, and nipped his lip.

He was stretching her, beyond the size she had ever been with... But at the moment she was too aroused to care. "I've no need to adjust..." she said quietly, sitting up on her knees and lowering herself more. She widened her legs, flicked her hair from her face, and sank a few more inches into herself.

"Gods... So big. I'm sorry I'm too tight.."

He kissed her softly before he stroked his fingers along her backside enjoying the feel of her bottom flexing under his fingers. "You're the only woman I've had in my cabin." He said with a slight smirk. "The first I've ever been with on a ship." He admitted before he kissed her deeply and pressed himself deeper feeling the tip of his member kiss something deep within her at the moment. "Mmm seems I'm knocking at the entrance to your womb."

He looked to her before kissing her throat and gripping her tightly. There was little to go, but there was nowhere to go besides deeper into her body. He'd spare her the pain he knew it would cause her. Stroking along her lower back he kissed her neck. "Mmm if we keep this up...you may soon be swollen in other ways." He teased before he winced as he felt a ripple go through her sex. He could feel her heartbeat along the entirety of his length and her heat engulfed him to the point where he couldn't tell if what he felt was himself or her body around him.

She tensed as he nudged against her cervix, a small gasp fleeing her lips as she fell forward a bit. "Oh.. Oh god that's as far as I can for now." her words were strained, and she felt him thro bing inside of her. "I'm the first at something for a male... That's new," she said with a small smile, capturing his lips with her own, tangling her hands in his hair.

As he withdrew from her kiss, she arched her back slightly into his caress. "Swollen with what..?" she asked, then moaned as she felt her body begging for movement. Lysandra lost her senses at that moment, feeling him buried inside of her causing the girl to give in to her baser needs.

Nails digging into his shoulders, she began to move her hips up and down, faster each time. Moans poured through her, and she placed his hands on her hips, silently asking him to guide her.

"I figured as much dear." He said before he nipped at her lips and ran his fingers up and down her back. He smiled and kissed down to her breasts then back up to nip at her lips once more trapping her upper lip between his teeth and giving a soft tug before he leaned down to kiss along her breasts.

As she arched he kissed and suckled along her nipples his teeth tugging one then the other before capturing one and rolling it softly with his tongue. His hips began to shift as he thrust slowly his strokes long and drawn out. His hands gripped her hips as she placed them there before
he felt her trying to speed up. "You'll hurt yourself that way." He said to her before he leaned up to kiss her and ground his member deeper into her his hips rocking back and forth with hers. "Easy." He whispered into her ear before nipping it.

Lowering her back he kissed down her body his hands slipping down to her legs to pull them around him.

His lips were sending her to heaven, his tongue and teeth pleasuring her beyond expectations. She gasped at his nips and licks along her breasts, her nipples, moaned as he rolled one between his tongue and teeth. Then came the slow, drawn thrusts. Color shone begin her eyelids in a kaliedescope of pleasure, and she leaned down, kissing his lips gently.

"I won't hurt myself..." she whispered, licking his ear, then stiffening as he ground against her. True, she was a bit sore. Her pussy was beyond stretched. But at the moment... She just wanted more.

"You can go faster.." her words carried a plea with them, and she took his lips again, thrusting her tongue to tangle with his. Moaning into the kiss, Lysandra attempted to make him roll atop her.

He savored the taste of her with each bite. His teeth would press to flesh then drag slowly downward before his tongue would stroke back up along the path of reddened flesh. He followed it with slow kisses to her body then repeated it over and over working his way across the canvas of her skin.

He stiffened when she licked his ear his breath becoming ragged for a short while before he began to thrust slightly faster. He pushed upward into her body yet limited his thrusts so he stopped at her cervix not against it.

He kissed her in return before she pressed back and then pulled him. Following her he pressed her onto her back so he was atop her and smirked as he rolled his hips and drove his member hard into her for the first time. "Oh really now?" He asked playfully.

Back
Top Bottom