Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raise Up Ye Blade

Lysandra grinned, licking his lip as she kissed him, before he pulled back. A slight pout marred her face, before she looked down. What was against her stomach...? She released one arm, hand trailing down to touch what lay below the sheet. She touched him through the fabric, and her eyes widened. "Gods... You..." she smiled, warmth centering lower as she pulled him closer. "Well... It's a mighty fine drug. Seems you're reacting to it too. And you haven't had any..."

She melted against him, her hands trailing up and down his chest. Her nimblefingers traced around his nipples. "I can assure you... I'm much less tired now. Maybe you need to get rid of some of my energy..." Her brown eyes searched out his own, and she slowly brought herbody closer.

Her fair curves melted into his body, her softess giving to his hardness as she sat up, fully leaning I to him. She was nearly in his lap, and Lysandra sighed happily. "Your friend there seems happy to see me... Why aren't you..?" she again took his lips, her impossibly long lashes sweeping down as she closed her eyes. She wrapped her hands through his hair, her lips slowly movig against his, her tongue darting out to tease his mouth. A small moan escaped her once more.

"I...don't what you to wake in the morning with regrets." It had been so long and he was so hot now. He looked her over and felt her stroke him his member swelling in her hand before he lowered his hand to gently grasp hers. "Lysandra...I...I want you to stop and think about this. If..won't...I ...you'll not be able to look at me or yourself in the morning." He said slowly before he leaned back trying to pull away from her continued assault of kisses. It was as if his strength had fled his body and entered hers.

He leaned back trying to get his heated member away from her as she trailed along his body. She carved lines of heat along his flesh as she touched him. He pondered on if he'd somehow been dosed or if it was just years of abuse rearing its head and leaving him victim to a forceful woman.

He opened his mouth but only found her lips there before he leaned back. Her scent was filling his breath and it intoxicated him. He was now leaned onto the bed. He'd so easily overpowered her before, but now much as he willed it he couldn't seem to coordinate a counter attack. "I..." He wanted to protest and suddenly her tongue brushed over his lips and he found himself swooning. He suddenly turned and pinned her. His member slipped from beneath the covers jutting through the opening on the cloth as he looked down to her. "Lysandra...you don't really want this. "

Lysandra moaned as he continued to move from her. Nibbling along his jaw, the woman gave her response. "I can't think right now, not about anything but you..." her words were crisper this time. "Of course I'll be able to look at us in the morning. My eyes are just fine. Would you hush before this becomes boring?" her words were teasing, her smile beguiling.

As she felt him relaxing, felt him beneath her, the woman sighed out. So good, she thought hazily. He feels so good. Using her left hand to stroke his face as she kissed him, Lysandra cried out as she felt herself flipped, her world shifting as she looked up at him.

She frowned slightly, shaking her head. Wirking free one hand and taking one of his hands that kept him up, she hesitated before slowly moving it to her soaked core. Speeding her legs slightly, she gasped, placing his fingers in her wetness.

"I don't want this? Can you explain to me why I'm dripping down my leg, then..." she asked huskily, her eyes sliding shut. She wriggler against him pinning her, wrapping her legs loosely about his hips. "I give you my word... I feel I'll die without you in me..."

He looked her over and sighed before he caught himself contemplating it and shook his head. He needed to focus even as shifting up brushed his member along his body. He sighed heavily before he leaned up feeling trapped and helpless. This wasn't how this was supposed to go.

He felt her stroke him, and kiss him, her warm wet lips pressing hungrily to his and tried to avoid kissing her back. Tried to ignore her fingers and the tendrils of her hair that danced along his skin. His mouth opened to protest but her lips against it stiffled his words before he bit his lip, shifting the balance he found himself on top but no more in control than he was before.

He slipped forward as she took out his arm before he felt heat against his fingertips and then the soaked embrace of her womanhood. It clutched his fingers eagerly and for a moment he completely forgot his resolve delving slightly into her.

"Its the drink." He said to her slowly. He felt her legs wrap about his hips and shifted before she could lock around him pulling his hand up. He touched them to his lips instinctively once he saw the glistening digits before leaning back. In her..that's right he remembered. "But...I can't fit you said before. Why don't we...take things slowly..just..enjoy each other's company" he suggested.

She moaned as he delved into her entrance slightly, eyes sliding shut. Her head leaned back, and she let out a breath of warm air. "Oh, please don't remove them..." she said, eyes opening slowly as she smiled. Lysandra felt him shifting, and let her legs drop, falling open to reveal her core covered by her damp black panties.

Petting his chest with her free hand, she contemplated something. "You just don't want me... I must not be pretty enough for you. Or be... Good enough. Oh yes. I remember your words. " she smiled sadly, looking away.

And then his words made her chuckle. "Darling... I'm wet and ready enough for anyone. Including that monster you have... In fact I would be begging if you hadn't made it clear enough you don't want to..." she closed her eyes, going limp beneath him. "I'm sorry to have bothered you..."

He stared briefly, he couldn't help it. The black silk clinging wetly to skin, the rivulets of nectar running down her leg and the delectable scent all made his mouth water with anticipation. He looked down to her and stroked a hand along her cheek before he gave a slight grin. "I think..you're just really aroused and not in your right mind."

As she spoke he sighed, how did it come to this. "You are fine.....I...just know what its like to be taken advantage of and wake in the morning feeling soiled and used." He said softly. "I don't want anyone to feel that because of me, my men are forbidden from rape or coercion through force..what kind of example would I be setting?"

"Fine I want to...just not now." He said as he closed her legs. "I will just hold you..and you can lay there..and in th morning if you feel the same." He simply said letting the phrase hang as he stroked her hair. "Okay? I'll take some of it myself, I need it to sleep actually but my dose is pretty strong for you."

His words held no effect on her other than to make her sigh. Mind fizzing out nearly all the way, she felt as though lead was slowly filling her limbs. And she wanted to sleep with him a few minutes ago? Impossible. Her head swam in colors of thetwilight of Hal asleep, listening to his words, unresponsive. She wouldn't talk to him again. He had just lied to her...

Her face creased into a frown as she looked him over. He had spent his time explaining how he wouldn't sleep with her for fear she could come with child, and obviously the thought so disgusted him that he was pushing her away currently with soft words. Relaxing at having figured it out, she sighed.

As he spoke of needing a dose to help him sleep, Lysandra watched him move to get it, watched him take his drink of it. Her eyes hooded as he came back over, and she scooted out of his way so he could lay down. Once that was accomplished, she forced her exhausted body to his and laid her head on his shoulder, her left hand moving to rest above his heart. She winced as her wrist bumped his arm, but ignored it.

"Don't worry... I'll not take advantage of you..." she teased, her voice slipping away as her body succumbed to the milk of the poppy.

He drank in slow even sips while looking away from her. He had put on a show before for the men. He'd been experimented on so long he was no longer sure if he could have children. His body couldn't grow hair beneath the neck, his heart rate abnormal, he could hold his breath longer than any man he'd met. He looked like a person, but he rarely felt like one. He smiled to her drowsily before he lay down, placing the now empty bottle on the stand.

His body relaxed as she lay across him, his member still erect like a pike despite his protests. He stroked her cheek briefly. "I think you would have been a fine bride." He admitted thinking she was asleep already before his eyes shut. His breathing slowed and he was out.

He didn't worry about the box in his pocket in the pants on the chair, he didn't worry that her father would be getting his letter soon, nor that the woman next to him might cut his throat as he slept. He merely fell into sleep as deep and dark as the sea on a moonless night.

Lysandra woke with a jolt, remembering his last words to her before she fell away into a dark abysmal sleep. A fine bride...? She shook her head, looking down as where they lay together at. His hand lay across her waist, her hand on his chest. Her legs had tangled with his.

"How is this comfortable..?" she asked quietly, removing herself from his grasp. Oh gods... The things she had done last night. Her left hand went to her lips. She had kissed him. Repeatedy. While basically begging him to sleep with her... Embarrassment shaded her face as she remembered how soaked she was. And how she was becoming by thinking of him.

"No." she growled, quietly making her way around the room, forcing down the agony of her arms. Her head pounded. Her wrist was definitely broken. And her other arm felt as though she had lain it across a bed of coals.

Spotting her knives in the corner with her shorts, Lysandra stepped over and picked one up. She sliced the fabric from her wrist and refused to cry out in pain. "It's fine." she murmured, dropping her blade and running both hands through her hair.

He laid perfectly still as she lay beside him. At one point she pulled herself closer and placed his hand t her waist but he didn't so much as stir. Throughout the night his even breathing and stock still position didn't change. It was more like a coma than sleep, as she shifted about, pressed to him or moved away his body only responded by moving whenever she caused it to.

She awoke and pulled away to no resistance, his fingers slipping off of her to the bed. His breathing didn't change or shift at all.As she growled and moved about his body still made no response, the drug induced sleep was heavy upon him for a while longer. He didn't dream, it was the only time his mind was blissfully empty, and he savored those moments.

Lysandra looked back to him, then slowly stepped over to his side. He faced away from her, his eyes closed. But he made no movements a normal individual would make when sleeping. No shifting. No movements really. Fear settled in her stomach as she though he may be dead, and she shook his shoulder harsh for a bit, feeling for a pulse and his breath. Sighing in relief, she backed away and berated herself for worrying over her captor's health.

If he was dead, his crew would surely kill her. That was the only reason she worried, the woman decided, looking at her burnt arm. She paced through the room after a bit, restlessness making her unable to stay still. After a long amount of pacing, she sighed and got back into the bed, petting his cheek with the back of her left hand, eyes taking in each feature.

"You may be a lying ass... But you're still attractive as I saw last night..." she said quietly, brushing her lips over his forehead.

He didn't shift as she shook him, nor as she kissed him but 20 minutes later his eyes snapped open and he bolted upright. It was more like a monster being reanimated than a man waking from restful sleep. His bright eyes peered around the room and as blood flow increased his morning erection jutted to prominence. He scratched his stomach before standing in a haze and walking over to the large window and urinating out of it. He was halfway through before his eyes got wide and he turned to look at her. "Hello...erm did...oh...you're my prisoner. " He said suddenly remembering before he shook himself dry and tucked his stil half erect member away.

"I see you took off the bandage...feeling foolish about last night? Don't worry we didn't do anything." He said slowly before he nodded to her and ran his fingers along his lips in brief thought. "You must be hurting, now that the initial is over I can give you a less intense painkiller if you'd like." He said as he sat, he spoke casuallly as if he were a friend over for tea rather than a man who'd captured her.

She jumped back, eyes wide as he awoke. Her heart beat against her chest as she looked him over, laughing quietly at his morning ritual. Erection, scratch stomach, piss. "So you are human..." she said quietly, eyes resting with interest on his member.

Lysandra stood, shaking her head a bit. "You're more groggy than I in the mornings." she stuck her tongue out playfully, then winced as he mentioned her status aboard this ship. She looked away, stretching out on the bed.

"I remember last night. I apologize for my actions..." she said, looking back at him without smiling. "And... It doesn't hurt at all really. I have no need for painkillers. I'm not some weak little girl, you know. "

With that said, she stretched her arms above her head, arching her back as she yawned. Her breasts pressed against her top, her legs bent.

"Human enough to pass. " He retorted before he sighed and settled back into a chair then looked her over. "Though not human enough to take advantage of a youung woman throwing herself at me." He said with a slight smirk.

"I took eight times the dose you did if I were a regular man who'd not had a long standing usage I'd be dead." He quipped in reply. Seeing the wince he shook his head. He wanted her to feel comfortable not trapped, trapped people freaked out and did stupid things.

"You don't need to apologize, I was flattered, a beautiful woman throwing herself at me, drugged or no. I will admit you are stronger than you look." He said softly. "Well in any case I need to set your wrist again seeing as how you've undone the bandage else it will swell and you will gradually lose feeling in your hand and possibly motion."

"I take it you've now changed your mind. Pity I was hoping for a romp once you were lucid." He teased, though the slight swell below indicated it was at least a lurid thought before he turned from her. "So..breakfast?"

"Human enough to pass. " He retorted before he sighed and settled back into a chair then looked her over. "Though not human enough to take advantage of a youung woman throwing herself at me." He said with a slight smirk.

"I took eight times the dose you did if I were a regular man who'd not had a long standing usage I'd be dead." He quipped in reply. Seeing the wince he shook his head. He wanted her to feel comfortable not trapped, trapped people freaked out and did stupid things.

"You don't need to apologize, I was flattered, a beautiful woman throwing herself at me, drugged or no. I will admit you are stronger than you look." He said softly. "Well in any case I need to set your wrist again seeing as how you've undone the bandage else it will swell and you will gradually lose feeling in your hand and possibly motion."

"I take it you've now changed your mind. Pity I was hoping for a romp once you were lucid." He teased, though the slight swell below indicated it was at least a lurid thought before he turned from her. "So..breakfast?"

Lysandra winced as he mentioned how much he took. "You shouldn't do that," she retorted. Her worried gaze flitted over his body, making sure he was functioning properly. "You could end up poisoning yourself!" sitting up, her hair pooled over her shoulder, filling her lap with a cascade of snow white silk.

Her face tinted slightly, and she looked down. "You didn't want it..." she said quietly. "And I said so last night. Beautiful, no. You really must not have been around women for some time." Her words came out a bit sarcastic, harsh. "And, if you insist on wrapping my wrist, go ahead..." she never mentioned the relief he would probably bring her, but her pale skin said it louder than her words could have.

Her smile glowed as she looked at him. "If I believed you meant that... I might take you up on that offer. But... " she shrugged, then noticed the slight swell. Hmm... She thought. May e he wasn't teasing as much as she thought. "Don't you have duties to see to?"

He laughed softly at her statement. "I've been taking it for well over a decade and a half now. Only for the last five years willingly. You begin to build up a tolerance and its gotten to the point where the experiments rendered me somewhat more resistant to poisons and certain illnesses." He said softly. "But I thank you for your concern." He looked back to his desk and shook his head.
"I...may have..but I wanted you to want it. I was harsh before and while its true I did capture you I don't see you as beneath me. I mean I trust you to a point, you could have cut my throat and escaped in one of the life vessels as I slept but you stayed and I appreciate that." He addedbefore he picked up a clean cotton cloth and brace and redid her wrist. "You are beautiful, a woman without scars is like a landscape painting of a green meadow with nothing in it." He quipped before he looked to her.

He didn't move back as he listened to her. Kissing just above the burn on her arm he added more ointment to it before he leaned over. "And if I did mean it?" He said slowly. He looked up to her before shifting back. "My skipper has our course, and the men know what to do. I have several hours to spare." He said before he leaned back and licked his lips. "Then again as I said before...I'm no rapist so I guess..If you don't want me, I guess I'll have to relieve myself." He said before he stroked a finger along the swell of his shorts."

The woman watched his movements warily, listening to his words. It was as if she expected him to collapse at any moment. Her brown eyes warmed as he thanked her, and she nodded a bit. But as he continued, she soon felt her face heating. She shivered as he gently redid her wrist. "Thank you..." her voice was shy, quiet, hesitant as she said those two words.

A moan was heard as she felt the burn cooled, her eyes sliding shut. "If you did mean it..." she looked at him. "Then i would be surprised." As he shifted back, she leaned closer to whisper in his ear. "Although... I bet it would be better if you took charge... I may hurt myself."

Her words were a challenge, basically saying if he wanted it, she was willing

He looked to her and smirked before he leaned in kissing along her shoulders slowly. "You know, I'm sure if you'd had a better crew and been better informed. You'd have won." He said slowly his voice now a hushed whisper as he walked about closing and bolting windows. Slipping back over to her he looked into her eyes before his fingers trailed along her neck. "A shame as I rather like waking up to you."

He smirked at her retort before he placed a hand on her chest and playfully pushed her back. Stroking his fingers up to her jawline. "So..you kissed me last night..now..I should kiss you." Pulling open her shirt he kissed along her navel biting teasingly at her navel ring. He made his way down to kiss at her lower stomach.

Smiling a bit, she nodded. "Of course I would have..." she said quietly, watching in intrest as he made his way around his quarters, locking windows, latching doors. "Afraid I'll run...?" she asked playfully as he came back. She shivered as he trailed his fingers across her neck. She tilted her head slightly to give him better access.

Her eyes slid shut as he traced his fingers over her jaw. Then jolted as he opened her shirt, her breasts bared to him as he kissed his way down. A small whimper escaped her lips as he nibbled on her navel ring, and laced her fingers through his hair. "This isn't a proper kiss... Xarxas..." her voice was whispy as she looked down at him.

He looked her over and smirked before he shook his head. "No..your screams might unnerve the crew." He quipped back before he trailed his fingers down to begin unbuttoning her shirt from the top. His fingers stroked gently over her collarbone as he continued his ministrations to her body.

He smiled and gently bit the edge to her panties giving a soft tug before looking up at her. "I'll kiss you on the lips soon enough." He said with a devious smirk before he kissed along the sliver of skin he had just exposed. "I'm not much of a gentleman am I?' He asked before he kissed his way up before pressing his lips gently to hers and leaning against her as he cupped her cheek.

"Mmm... No you're not..." she said as he mentioned his gentlemanly status to her, small smile lighting her face before she closed her eyes, feeling warmth pool in her lower abdomen. "But being with gentle men isnt exactly my cup of tea..." she said quietly, rocking her hips forward slightly, then letting out a hissing breath as he stood. "You're such a tease..." she murmured before he took her willing lips with his own.

Each place his body touched her made Lysandra's skin tingle with excitement, and she moaned into his kiss. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, then tangled in his hair. Pulling back, she leaned her face into his embrace, smiling wickedly at him. "I doubt very much you could make me scream..." she said, nipping at his lip.

He smiled to her before he kissed along her jawline. "I mean..I am a pirate too...so heh." He kissed her lower trailing till he reached her throat which he bit gently." He stopped briefly before he leaned up to kiss her once again. This kiss rougher and his hands cupping her backside and lifting her into him. His lips trailed over hers before parting and his tongue brushed briefly past her lips.

Holding himself up he looked down to her and smirked before he lifted her upper body and began kissing along her collar bone. He pushed her shirt off and soon kissed slowly down to her shoulders and then over to her breasts.

"You and I both..." she whispered, eyes fluttering slightly as she felt his hands on her backside. Giving a small cry, she felt his hardness against her stomach, then a bit lower as he raised her up. She felt him brush his tongue against her lips, parted them slightly. Gods, he was making her head swoon.

The scent of sandalwood and jasmine filled her senses as he began kissing her collarbone, his lips leaving hot trails over her sensitized flesh. As he dipped lower, a sudden gasp rent from her body, and she arched her breasts up. Shivering, she blushed. "S-Sorry. They're sensitive..."

He smirked at her response before he leaned in close. "I have a confession to make. I don't think you'll be goin home..I'm keeping you." He teased before he kissed her forcibly again his hands squeezing her backside then gently nipping her upper lip giving a gentle tug.

He smirked before he nipped softly at the under side of one then the other."Aha a weak point." He teased before he slowly trailed his fingers down her hips to pull her down and nipping along her breast in slow circles. He worked his way in spirals for each finishing with a gently lap of his tongue over her nipple. He then lapped his tongue slightly higher before he leaned back from her to look her over.

A small whimper came forth as he nipped the bottom of her breast. As he turned his attention to repeating the action on the other, she buried her hands in her hair, her breaths coming harsher now. "Oh shut it," she replied with a smile, then dropped her head back as he paved her sensitive globes in turn. "Gods..." she said, eyes shut as she moaned.

When he pulled back, she looked up at him, each breath making her perky chest rise and fall, her face flushed. Her eyes glimmered with passion, and dilated in need. "Is... Something wrong...?" she asked, nibbling her bottom lip as she shifted feet.

Back
Top Bottom