Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Requiem-drake

Super-Earth
Simplest game out there. If you don't know how to play...seriously do people not know how to play? Alright alright I'll explain just put down the gun Mr.Guy-that-the-people-reading-this-can't-see...long name. Anyways you get a list of three people and you have to decide who on the list you'd fuck, who you'd marry and who you would kill....really simple I've seen variations of it on this site but not the original game. So here it is, and here is the first group:

Justin Beiber, a hooker, or Ke$sha?

Marry Flash, Fuck Superman (I LIKE IT HARD AND FAST!), use catwoman's whip to crush Batman's windpipe.

Alright, but still people have not put three people for others to marry fuck or kill....

Anyways: Catwoman, Wonderwoman, Shehulk

Marry Megan Fox, fuck Jessica Alba and kill Angelina Jolie!

Sharon Osbourne, Howie Mandel and Howard Stern

Fuck Obama (Hear he's a BIG man.), marry Ronald McDonald (free Mcdonald for life), kill Sarah Palin.

Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler, Billy Ray Cyrus.

Kill Billy Ray Cyrus (Because of Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montannah) Fuck Gerard Butler and Marry Hugh Jackman (Come on who wouldn't want to marry Wolverine?)

Tiger Woods, Tatum Channing, Beyoncé.

Kill Tiger Woods, fuck Beyonce, and marry Tatum Channing!

Kermit the frog, Gwen Stefani, Ryan Reynolds

Kill Gwen Stefani (wtf is a holla back girl), Marry Ryan Reynolds (so I can have sex with him multiple times, and I guess i'd have to fuck Kermit after that...sex with a puppet...so fucking weird o_O

Personally I'd Kill Gwen Stefani (With Drake on that one), Fuck Ryan Reynolds (He's SMEXY), and Marry Kermit (He was my favorit Muppet and I love him unconditionally)

Will Smith, Jessica Rabbit, Kelly Osborn?

Fuck will smith (once you go black...), Kill Jessica rabbit (skank cheating on your bunny hubby with a baby who smokes o_O), and marry Kelly Osborn (I'd get to meet Ozy! 8D ALL A BORED THE CRAZY TRAIN! MOTHA FUCKA!)

Master Chief, Duke Nukem, or one of the guys from the Grand Theft Auto Series (main character)

Requiem-drake said:
Fuck will smith (once you go black...), Kill Jessica rabbit (skank cheating on your bunny hubby with a baby who smokes o_O), and marry Kelly Osborn (I'd get to meet Ozy! 8D ALL A BORED THE CRAZY TRAIN! MOTHA FUCKA!) Master Chief, Duke Nukem, or one of the guys from the Grand Theft Auto Series (main character)

Kill: Duke Nukem(last video game suck)
Marry: Master Chief
Fuck: CJ from GTA-SA

The Joker,Aquaman, and Superman

Fuck superman (though I'd rather have Superboy.), Marry Joker (what can I say I love crazy bastards), and leave Aquaman in a dessert so he could shrivel up and die for being useless.

Kid Flash, Robin, or Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow (three different hero names for one guy way to go Roy!)

Marry Robin (the creepy kiddy laugh is too cute, Fuck K.F., and Sadly Kill Speedy (If I could I'd Fuck him too, Redheads are hot!)

Ryan Kwanten, Alexander Skarsgard, Booboo Stewart

Kill BooBoo, Fuck ASkars (Oh what I would do to him...) and Marry Ryan Kwanten.

Kendra Wilkenson, Ryan Seacrest, and Kourtney Kardashian.

Kill the Kardashian, Fuck Kendra Wilkenson, and Marry Ryan Seacrest.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carrie Underwood, and Brad Pitt

Would probably fuck Arnold, kill Carrie (sorry Carrie, but I gotta keep Brad!) and marry Brad Pitt!

Jessica Chastain, Jonah Hill, and Natalie Portman

Fuck Jonah Hill, Marry Natalie Portman (Bitch made some good movies), Kill Jessica Chastain

Cory Montieth, Harry Shum Jr., Mark Salling

(Adding my two cents on this one: Marry Mark, Fuck Harry, Kill Cory {I hated him in Kyle XY and don't really like him in Glee either})

Fuck Mark (I loves me some Puckerman.) Kill Cory and Marry Harry. :)

E.L. James, Anne Rice, and Ray Bradbury

Wow...what a line up, Prince! :p

I would probably marry Benjamin Netanyahu, fuck Bashir Assad and I can't kill King Faisal, as I believe he's already dead???

Suzanne Summers, Joyce DeWitt, and John Ritter

^ Touché! ^

Marry Joyce deWitt, fuck Suzanne Somers (repeatedly) and kill John Ritter (get a hand grenade from E.E. and shove it up his ass).

Barbara Bach, Barbara Hershey and Barbara Walters

Back
Top Bottom