Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot requests (M/M M/W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico

Star
Hello, welcome to my request thread.

About me:

I'm bisexual and primarily interested in playing with male partners, although this is subject change on a whim given my inclination to flipflop. My biological sex is female, although that isn't what I like to identify my gender as. I play both men and women and/or multiple characters.

I believe I'm a proficient writer; I usually write an average of two to three paragraphs. I can go overboard if you give me a rocking plot. Overall, my posts really depend on my partner and what I am given. I try to match post length.

I gravitate towards 'submissive' and 'switch' roles. I am usually not of a mind to play a hard ass or brutal Dominant, as I feel I'm crap at it. Again, it largely depends on my partner.

Control.
I want your character to control mine, whether that is physically or mentally. Mind-fucking is always fun.

Being forced, in a rp of that nature.
Often times, but not always, my character starts on the defensive. Resistive or "shy", or whatever the case they don't really give in without some prodding. Unless it's in their character they won't simply lay down or suck like a slut. They need to be forced to like taking it. In a rp that incorporates this I will stick to their characteristics until they are forced to change. Also, I'm big into non-con, degradation, and BDSM.

Darker Roleplays. Fear.
Fear and danger are big turn ons for me, but are not necessary in any Roleplay.
If you haven't already guessed, I'm a masochist and a tad sadistic. I want you to make me bend. Make me scream. Make me bleed, if that's your thing. Stroke my fire, and I'll stroke your pride.
If I'm playing as switch or dominant or if you want a romantic rp... Then obviously our characters will have different relations.

Threats/Filthy talk.
I don't care if it's rape terms, goading, babytalking, or profanities; it's all good.

Plot.
Thar be sex. Even lots of it, but at the very least I'd like to know what universe my character resides in and what my position in it is. We can either make up the story as we got or craft a plot beforehand. Either way, It won't be just a one-time fuck smutfest.

Effort.
Give me something delicious and I'll melt in your arms. Good role-players make me so fucking horny. ;)

My F-List

I have almost no "absolute no's" in terms of kink. If it's "strange" most likely I'll do it; just run it past me first and I'll thunk it over.

(Me) playing as a furry.
I just don't understand how to, and I wouldn't do a good job of it.

Kids/pregnancy <- May actually consider this one if it's something like Alien breeding/hosting.

Don't ask me if I know specific Anime. I don't. If I have to use a anime picture for a character of mine, that's fine, but I have no idea what anime they are from. However, if you have a plot from one you'd like to use it is fine with me, but my character will have to be original.

Ideas: Here are some plot ideas; however, they aren't set in stone and can be transformed. As always, feel free to suggest new ones. Not in any particular order:

♠ Apocalypse.

We're the last humans on earth, or we think we are. We both have needs, and without others around it's getting pretty tough mentally and physically. You have something I want, and I have something you need. How far will you go if I/we keep denying you the resources we have? And what's the matter with a consensual blow job… was it really worth going through the pain of a broken arm? At least they won't be able to run with that bullet wound in their ankle. Looking for methodical isolation/torture/breaking the person(s) down until they're a willing participant or a partner in crime. A sado/masochistic sort of roleplay.

♠ Vikings.

Big, burly, mountains of muscle and brute force and godawful stench. What is more 'masculine' than a Viking? Their people have been forged to be as rough and hardened as the frigid lands they scrape a living from. All except for one of their own, hapless, just come-of-age, and unlucky enough to have taken after his sickly mother. Fed up with the taunts about his feminine features and all he is lacking, he enters the of-age ceremonies. Law states one cannot remove their name after having written it upon the challenge-wall. Men who are skilled-- those scarred warriors of their tribe who have shed blood and seen war-- may not participate. Only young men enter the arena and duel, and through the games the overall champion is hammered out, and rewarded.

Our lad is given the choice to challenge some of the most promising green warriors in the tribe for honor, or be outcast. The boy, sheltered by the women, hasn't much fear; the games are for the young, and he does not expect to win, only to participate. However, this faye-child has been cloistered, only participating in the feasts after the hunters returned with the monster boars or elk of the forest, or sitting sidelong, watching the lads his age wrestle while he sew up the fishermen's nets. Did he even have an inkling of what it would be like to go up against another who could lift his body weight in steel? Perhaps a unlikely mentor lends a hand.

(willing to do this as a tom-boyish female as well.)

♠ Aliens.

Sci-fi abduction, integration, or conquest. I'm interested in a human x alien pairing, and I'm open to playing as either the alien or the human. It's a sort of fantasy I haven't really explored, so I don't have practice in playing this genre, but I'm thinking it could go a myriad of different ways. Would love to discuss this more with someone who likes this sort of species/possible power play contrast. No real solid plot needed, but I'm open to suggestions.

♠ Killer.

My character is a hired gun. S/he's efficient, brutal, and talented. Think like, I dunno, Repo man. The newest offer had a bounty he couldn't refuse. That target would be you, and your company. However, for this job he needs to gather some information for his client before he does away with your character. Luckily enough for him, your character (anything from a crime syndicate boss, to a fucked up debtor, to a pioneer of a dangerous new product) has a certain taste for depravities, and my character has the connections/the offer to make them happen. The assignment being passed over to him, my character slips into the home, club or private life of your character to try to gain information. Of course, with the end in mind to kill you and those associated. Or will the tables be turned as MC becomes more and more enmeshed?

Or... Your character is the assassin with mine in his sights after my character has gotten in too far over his head. Perhaps your character is the enforcer of the boss I screwed over, or a mercenary hand hired to take my character out. However, once he has the runner he can't bring himself to kill him, or not yet at least, until he's vetted out some special "punishment." My character might even break enough to enjoy the attentions. Think S/m dynamics and black leather gloves. Mmm.

♠ Sparring.

For this one I'm willing to play sub, switch, or dom. Relations between two warriors/soldiers/whatever grow heated. In a bad way. They rub against each other's nerves, annoying each other to the point where they can no longer work with a clear head until one (or both) of them breaks. This can be played out in a variety of ways from shadier institutions of hired hands to ancient gladiators. The angst piles up until they explode. Where this goes afterwards is up to you. Basically, hot, hard, furious sex. If I play Dom though, I want the sub to put up a fight/struggle. Don't just lay there and take it.

♠ Trust me.

Can be Brother/brother, Teacher/Student, Mother's boyfriend/son, Father/son, neighbor/neighbor. Either a romantic plot or something less consensual; I like the idea of playing around with the taboo. Maybe even a chance to turn one of the straighter two gay, either through force or seduction. I'm open to playing switch or sub. Details can be discussed over pm.

♠ Psychosis.

I like playing/playing around with insane characters as they are unpredictable and volatile. Whether that be my character as a mental patient to your doctor, or your character as the insane one, with mine being the disillusioned, cruel, or well meaning "help." Perhaps I am the assholish psychiatrist, or the conflicted and sympathetic doctor or nurse. Your character teaches mine a valuable lesson in the primal workings of the human psyche, where animalistic tendencies rule and meld with sharp wit to become something far more dangerous.

Or, this could be played out with a character trapped within their own mind by a demon that haunts them. A "fishbowl" roleplay of sorts where my/your character is trapped in the world the other creates for them. This can include drugs injected by a manipulative doctor, or something leaning more towards fantasy: a supernatural creature driving the victim insane either through their dreams, or an alternate reality which seems inescapable.

♠ Twins.

Incest. Plot inspired by androgynous artwork. I'd like to play with Twins (doesn't have to be these two). Whether in a supernatural/fantasy or realistic setting, this can work in a variety of ways. We can play as each other's sibling, or you may wish for two to yourself or vice-versa. Leaning more towards playing switch with this one, but I'm flexible with how this develops.

Others:

All are open for discussion, come at me with your ideas.

Sci-Fi / Aliens
Silent Hill
Star Wars
The Lord of the Rings (JRR Tolkien's Universe)
Apocalypse
Dystopian setting. Gangs in the underground/ slum scene and "survival of the fittest."
Gladiators
Medieval or Conquest / War
Kidnapper / victim
Captor / hostage. Stockholm syndrom
Master / slave
Demon / human
Demon / demon
Boss / employee
Neighbor / neighbor
Father / son
Cousin / cousin
Older Brother / younger
Brother's or sister's friend or boyfriend / younger brother
Student / student
The Sandman

Suggest?

If you are interested in playing with me, please PM me.

RE: La le lu... Someone's got their eyes on you. [M/M]

Bumpp

Bump-ing

Badump Bump tishhh...

I'm so into your fighters roleplay, although if we do this get ready for struggling little screaming slut with a hot mouth for a sub. (please be dom!)

Oops. I don't check my thread often.

Sent you a PM.

RE: La le lu... Someone's got their eyes on you. [MxM]

Bump because I'm back

Bump-down

Bumping all around

Bump back

Hello Nicolas, I love your list of 'likes'. I would be interested in your Killer-OR plot if it is still available, or I have a few plots of my own I can share. Throw me a message if you've got room for another roleplay.

Bump.p.p.p

My Inbox is overflowing and I can not seem to empty it enough. Can we talk here?

Sure, I suppose. Or I could give you my email/IM?

If possible. I am also often on F-List if you still use that.

Hello, I'm not able to PM anyone yet due to me being on this site for about 2 minutes as of typing this post. However, I'm very interested in a mixture of your 'Trust me' plot with Brother/Brother (violent and forceful) and a Student/Student (The abused brother entering a loving relationship with a fellow student) RP. Or the words in parentheses could be switched and the brother/brother could be loving. I also like the idea of mental illness and androgynous subs.

RE: La le lu... Someone's got their eyes on you. (MxM, mxW)

Update and bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom