Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male only fantasy rp idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem-drake

Super-Earth
I think I'm posting this in the right place....

This is a fantasy RP for male characters setting is medieval era and is your typical group of heroes go to save the world from impending doom using swords and magic and blah blah blah. HOWEVER there is a twist.

Plot: An evil force has descended upon the world and is going to try and destroy the world after unleashing monsters into the world that have been keeping the army busy. However this wasn't the first time this has happened. One thousand years ago heroes arose and managed to seal away the evil force, however it cost them their powers and their lives.

Their souls came together and formed a crystal in the center of the kingdom of Zenthra's capital of the same name. It was said the heroes wore strange clothing while fighting. With the growing fear of the monsters and the evil many people have come to the Hero Crystal to try and become heroes them selves. And one day a group of men, some knowing each others, others didn't, were near the crystal when it glowed, the light surrounding the men and granted them some of the powers of the previous heroes.

The men were granted the powers to change their fighting styles and equipment at will, depending on the classes they were able to obtain. They were now able to change from being a warrior to a priest in the blink of an eye and were able to fight against the monsters and save the world. Though the stronger they became the more of the Hero classes they were able to use, there was a draw back, specifically to their modesty. The armor, robes, and other such protective gear were made from magic and granted just as much defense as what a normal person's equipment would, despite how skimpy they are. The equipment magically hardens the exposed skin to the same density as the armor. The higher the classes the less visible coverage they get.

For example the first healer class, Priest, is garbed only in a cloak, that does not close, leather boots and a loin cloth. The highest healer class Angel is garbed in white silk gloves and white knee high leather boots, Angels also have small decorative white wings extending from their shoulder blades, other then that they are as nude as the day they were born, yet have more defensive power then the Priest and Bishop healer as well as improved magic.

The group are asked by the king to go forth and find a way to re-seal the evil and must venture forth together and deal with the evil as well as growing sexual tension between them.

Starter classes: Priest, Warrior, Mage, Thief, Freelancer, and Mimic mage
Second tier classes: Bishop, Knight, Battle mage, Hunter, Bard, and Chemist
Third tier: Dragoon, Monk, Ninja, Wizard, Saint, Beast master, Summoner, and Dancer
Top tier: Berserker, Angel, Necromancer, Pirate, Gladiator, Oracle, and Warlord.

Those classes are just ideas if anyone has ideas for more, or ones I can take out tell me. Other then that story is mostly driven by the group. I'm thinking about 5-7 people.

RE: Male only fantasy rp

I should probably point out that the looks I described aren't for all the characters as everyone's looks different just like with the class ideas they are subject to change. And in case someone hasn't guessed the classes are based off of the FF5 job classes. I'm also not sure if I want it to be a polyamorous relationship within the group or if the group splits off into couples that would be something else to discuss here.

Bumping in hopes that one of the people who have looked at this will comment so I know if anyone here is interested in the idea or not because I really want to do this one...

I may be a female in real life but I can play a male if you want I would like to be a male mage

Your real sex doesn't matter only the character's gender 8D . And well the basic idea is you get to be all of them and switch between the classes at will so you can be a mage, then become a knight in the next fight. There will be a "most compatible job with" thing so you would be able to say "I am mainly a mage" if you wanted.

YAY! I think I can start making the rp and stuff, but do you guys have any suggestions? Also this will be my first RP here so where do I put up the profile stuff? I know there is a thread for it somewhere.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34393

Link to the profile thread, and I have finally named this thing. "Hero's of Zenthra"...so original right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom