Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance and Lust? I'm your man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, How are you? Me, I'm just fine. I'm missing the rp scene, as I have been away from it. Now I'm finally back. One thing you should know about me first: I don't prethink plots, so if you just want a person to pick up a plot with and go, that's not happening here unless YOU have one in mind that tickles my fancy. Also, I will not do non-con under any circumstance, I will not be a dom under an circumstance, and I will likely not be interested in ANY D/s plot. Ahem... So instead of plot ideas you will see a list of desired character types. You will find I far prefer romance and intimacy in my roleplays to pure sex. By the third post, our characters will most likely NOT be banging. So if that's not your thing, no worries, just pass me by.
All this being said, here are some characters I want to play, my character on left. Only females or males playing female parts should apply :) One more addendum, I'm really busy and have a lot of things on my plate. So right now, I will a few partners. These will be the ones that capture my interest most. Don't feel bad if I turn you down. I don't normally turn people away. I just can't do a lot of RP at the moment

Again, the character I want to play is ON THE LEFT.

Demon/Angel- Forbidden love

human or any part animal man/any part animal female. Not furry, along the line of Neko and such. CRAVING NEKO

Human/Demoness Willing to go less romantic and more sub for this role, but if you're up to the challenge of making it romantic and not cheesy/lame, let's see what we can do

Fallen Viking/Valkyrie If you know about Norse mythology you know that this is also forbidden love

High School or College student/teacher

stepson/stepmother

human or vampire/vampire

Sweethearts

Singer/fan or girl unaware of his fame I would be writing lyrics for various parts of this one. Sometimes lyrics take me a long time to complete. Bear with me if you want to do this with me

childhood friends, perhaps separated and meeting again for the first time in years.

Man/Succubus. Let me clarify. I don't mean full fledged hardcore mythological succubus. I mean a human with succubus powers. She can go in his dreams, implant sexual thoughts when he is awake etc, but they'd have a romantic relationship as well. We can work out the details of that in PM

Drug addict/girl trying to get him clean

I want to try my hand at playing a female character. So some sort of lesbian scenario could apply to any of the aforementioned pairings.

More to come. Reply here or pm. Preferably pm so we can discuss a plot

Hmm...the "Singer/fan or girl unaware of his fame" would be interesting. I've never done one of those before.

I think I might be interested in starting something up with you! I'm not too picky as to pairing/plot.. If you wanna shoot me a PM (and you're interested, of course), just let me know there what you're currently craving, and let's see if we can make it happen.

Oh, and I prefer roleplaying via e-mail or PM, if at all possible. Figured I'd give you a heads up! <3

Hello!
I love Romance it is one of my favorite Genre's and I love Smut! Put the two together and I'm perfectly happy! :D
These are the pairings I saw you had that I would be interested in doing:

High School or College student I don't really care which we could even do a High school student with a College Student.

Human or vampire/vampire

Sweethearts

Man/Succubus, I haven't done a Succubus one before so be willing to try something new :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom