Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
It was a dark, stormy night; rain pounded the ground into a soft pliable mud as lightning flashed and thunder roared. A flash of red and black shoot through the sky, seeming to twirl and wind around the clouds. Orange, red fire mingled with the flashes of electric blue lightning and the mighty roars were drowned out the rolling thunder, but yet there they were two dragons clashing in mid-sky as their claws and their teeth seem to tear at each other’s scales.

Chaos roared in fury as the black dragon chased Akiru around the sky, the storm grew worse with each passing moment. Chaos collided with Akiru in mid-air, his claws digging deep into her side, as golden blood fell like rain down to the ground, staining it in gold paint. Akiru roared in pain as she bit into the neck of Chaos, together they tumbled towards the ground, clawing, biting and fighting as if their lives depended on it. Akiru sunk her teeth deep into his neck, clawing and tearing at his wings and she growled at him, “You will never get to him. I will die before I let you lay a single claw on him.” She slammed into the ground, pinning Chaos down as she tore out his throat clawing deep to the depths of his black heart. Black blood spewed from him, staining the ground as he roared once last time and then fell silent forever.

Akiru slumped to the ground; her own body was covered in deep claw and bite wounds and scars, as she was covered in black and gold blood, her red scales shimmering beneath the thick blood that covered her. Black blood dripped from her mouth and her claws from killing Chaos, she staggered to her feet, and she had to get to Halon quickly. Many more others out there would be after Halon, she had to get to him, but she was severely wounded. She looked up through the pouring rain and saw a figure of a Man walking towards her, as he broke into a run towards her.

“Akiru.” Halon shouted as he got to her, “What happened?!” He ran his hand down her fore leg, seeing it come away covered with golden and black blood.

“I was attacked, Halon, we need to get to the valley and quick, hop on.” Akiru said in a hiss as she heard a distant roar. She picked him up carefully in her teeth, set him on her back and launched into the stormy sky. She flapped her wings hard and with speed and desperation she made it to the Valley, there the sun was out and many creatures of many kinds roamed around, including dragons like her. She collapsed on the ground as an elf ran up to her and asked what happened.

“The Great Evil has awakened, we must prepare for war……………..” Halon stated as medics rushed over to Akiru and attended to her.

Character Profile.

Username:
Name:
Rank (Elder, middle, lower):
Good/Bad:
Powers (Must coordinate with your race):
Appearance (This requires a description, no pictue here):
Picture (Now the picture is optional, but this is where the picture would go.):
Bio/History:
Personality:
Weapon(s) (Again, must coordinate with your race.):
Other (In case you feel like I forgot something.):

Now the link to the OCC coming up in case you want to read more :)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34211 <------------ OCC

Username: Angel216
Name: Akiru
Age: Akiru is fairly old, she is 50 years old in humans years making her 1,000 years old in dragon years.
Race: Dragon
Rank (Elder, middle, lower): Akiru has earned the rank of Elder, she has been in numerous fights and has been the leader of many scouts and hunts.
Good/Bad: Good
Powers (Must coordinate with your race): She can spout fire, has sharp claws and teeth, and she is a fierce protector.
Appearance (This requires a description, no pictue here): Even though Akiru is good, she is a dark red color, almost blood red. She has golden eyes rimmed by silver and she stands about 25 feet tall, 50 feet long and her wing span is 35 feet across. She has many battle scars along her side and body, meaning she has been in many battles.
Noble_red_dragon_by_shar_vampire.jpg

Bio/History: Little does anyone know, but Akiru was the last of her kind to go into hiding. She was evil once because the humans were trying to hunt her and kill her so she used to go out and destroy many villages and towns. She was also cruel to the other creatures because they would try to stop her. In the Dark Ages, she killed many creatures and then she went into hiding with hr fellows. She was then transformed back into an embryo in an egg and she was left on the beach of a small village for her Rider Halon to find. When she again hatched she had no memory and through Halon's teachings she was raised up to be good.
Personality: She is strict, and stern towards the younger dragons, but deep down she cares about them and doesn't want to see them hurt. She is a fierce protector of Halon, and her scars prove it. She is sarcastic, stubborn, and fun at times of peace and will often try to entice Halon into games and playing. In times of War she is focused and alert at all times. Along with her other fellow Elders she leads the scouts and hunts and she is almost always successful. Even though, Akiru won't admit it, sometimes she will fly away just to be alone for a moment. She feels as if somehow the younger dragons are depending on her, and it puts a great burden on her shoulders.
Weapon(s) (Again, must coordinate with your race.): She has her fire, claws, and teeth as her weapons.
Other (In case you feel like I forgot something.): Akiru does have a weakness. When she fights the bad dragons, she has fierce flash backs of her life throughout the middle and dark ages, where she was evil and a killer. Sometimes she will hear the other evil dragons whisper in her head to join them. She longs to be wild and free again, evil, but she knows she must protect Halon with her life, for if he dies, she dies, and besides she wants to protect him. She cares and loves him like a dog loves his owner, or a mother loves her son.

Name: XiChint
Race: dragon
Powers: can control winter like conditions, ice and shadow
Appearance:stands at 35 feet tall is 65 long and wingspan is 55 feet
Photo:
Dragon_Rival.jpg

Bio/history: Xichint was raised in China in what we now call china. He was a egg when time was still young andpersonality: he prefers not to fight but if he has to he will. He has been a lone dragon but does seek a human has been through many battles and has seen many wars.
Personality: he perfers not to fight but if he has to he will. Do has been alone most of his life and secretly he hopes to have a rider with him one day. (rider open)
Weapon. Teeth claws, ice, shadow and winter control

Username: sexmonster
Race:Dragon/god
Powers: controls storm like conditions pertaining to lightning and also controls fire. I'm possed by the Egyptian God Horus and he tends to interven every once in a while.
Appearance: on all four stands 20ft tall with a 20ft wing span and is 55 ft long
Photo:N/A
Bio/history: I was raised as a peasant but found out later in life that I was the king of a kingdom filled with dragons and just a lot of stuff has happened to me good and bad.
Personality: kind and gentle but can kill if needed
Weapons: my claws, tail, lightning bolts, and fire animals

Sexmonster said:
Username: sexmonster
Race:Dragon/god
Powers: controls storm like conditions pertaining to lightning and also controls fire. I'm possed by the Egyptian God Horus and he tends to interven every once in a while.
Appearance: on all four stands 20ft tall with a 20ft wing span and is 55 ft long
Photo:N/A
Bio/history: I was raised as a peasant but found out later in life that I was the king of a kingdom filled with dragons and just a lot of stuff has happened to me good and bad.
Personality: kind and gentle but can kill if needed
Weapons: my claws, tail, lightning bolts, and fire animals

that is good, just try to add more detail to your appearance, like the color of your eyes and your scales and so forth. and add more detail to te personality please and thank you :)

Username:wildkat
Name:Shadow
Race:Dragon
Rank (Elder, middle, lower):Middle
Good/Bad:Bad
Powers (Must coordinate with your race):She has the ability to create shadows and min-plate them. She even summons small imp like demons to fight along side of her. she breaths fire but its blue fire. Sharp claws and teeth she is very strong.
Appearance (This requires a description, no pictue here):An all black dragon with red eyes.
3500.jpg

Bio/History:She followed a dark lord corrupting her at a young age. Later when the dark lord was killed she was handed down to his daughter Sally who was evil to the core and this the only one to win her trust and be able to ride her. The dark Lord killed her mother when she just in her egg to get the egg.
Personality:Loves to fight and kill things and a very bad temper. Only thinks about herself.
Weapon(s) (Again, must coordinate with your race.):Her fire and shadows and imps and claws and teeth.
Other (In case you feel like I forgot something.):Her raider is named sally going to post what she looks like as well.
what her raider looks like -
evil.jpg

username:wildkat
Name:Sarah
race:Ice elf
rank:She the ice elf queens daughter this making her a princess
good/bad:good
Powers:can control water
Appearance :
Elf_Girl_by_MKPL.png

Bio/History: She was of the age to go looking for a dragon and becomes a dragon raider. (if its okay with valkeryiefirestorm She would be his rider)
Personality:she is very caring and wants to protect all she befriends .
Weapon(s)she has two daggers in her boots sense she needs no staff to do her magic. She uses magic just small amounts and she can even use a bow and arrow that is strapped to her back.
otherN/A

cool we can start :) I'll post the roleplay and the posting order will go like this, Me, Valkeryie, Sexmonster, then Wildkat.

Username: PrinceAltair
Name: Halon
Race: Elf
Rank (Elder, middle, lower): Elder, even before he found Akiru he was destined to be an Elder following in his father's footsteps as head warrior.
Good/Bad: Good
Powers (Must coordinate with your race) Elemental munipulations, Communication with animals, inhuman strength and speed.
Appearance (This requires a description, no pictue here): Halon has this aura about his that makes him stand out. He looks elegant and royal like a prince. He's a warrior and the leader at that so he has one battle scar going across his chest from his first battle. Ever since bonding with Akiru he's had less chances of coming out of a fight with a scar.
anime_elf_Wallpaper_8zdbs.jpg

Bio/History: halon comes from a long line of noble warriors. His family has been in the elfen army since the first need to fight arose. They are fierce warriors and over the generations have even broken the barriers of their race. Born as lean but muscular fighters they are quick and agile as well as fierce and sturdy. Halon was no different being born to the leader of the army but him in a position to strive for excellence which was an easy achievement for him. He rose through the rank and took over his father's mantle easily and one day he found Akiru's egg. Ever since her hatching they've bonded and become immortal in almost every way Halon grew stronger and more in tune with the flow of magic and his physical self. He was a dragon rider of the elite kind.
Personality: Halon is a man of position and over the years became a seasoned warrior. Over those years he began loosing his personality to trade it in for being an immoveable force. But Akiru fortunately broke through to him. He's become softer when he's not fighting to save his people. He likes to relax and laugh and be flirt with women occasionally. But for him to really loosen up it takes a a little nudge from Akiru from time to time.
Weapon(s): Twin Katanas

Alright that's good :).you can post now to be caught up with everyone and on the same page as everyone and then the order will go me, valkeryie,wildkat, and ypi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom