Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master Elf's Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rya

Planetoid
Sirien opened his eyes to the still darkened room through his window he could hear the birds singing softly, the cool morning wind blowing into the room making a soft smile raise onto lips, before slate eyes looked into the rising colors signaling the waking sun. It felt so long as he laid there splayed out on the bed, finally he moved to run his hand through his hair to find it come short causing him to stop for a moment remembering the day before everything happened to him. Fighting back tears he shot up straight ignoring the pain running through his back. His hands gripping the wrinkled sheets he starred down at his bruised wrists his eyes slowly going down his bruised body lastly touch his neck cringing at the sensitivity. Dark eyes slowly studied the room seeing his clothes that must had been taken off him in the corner. The room was rather plain but in its simplicity he loved the most. For the most part it was in yellow accented with shades of brown and greens. The curtains blew that were also a soft yellow shining wonderfully strong. The lay out before him was even more gorgeous. You didn't see the trimmed garden of the castle, yet it was the vast ear of trees and what seemed t be a bond covered with weeping and curly willows and farther out there was the mountains that serrated his fathers nation, Niles, and three or four others from other nations that they lost contact with many generations ago.

Some say they were killed by humans sometimes he had an urge to run to the moutons and live there alone and in peace maybe even peak over to watch the human. What brought him to reality were the bars that sunk his heart lower than it all ready eyes as he felt tears begin to run freely. Before his brothers all ways taunted him that no matter what he thought he'd never be able to live in his moutons because no one would ever allow it. Now though he couldn't run to the mountains because of the bars and even more so his families life was chained to his heart, even though he was angered Niles' threat was still fresh in the younger elf's mind. Hearing the door open his eyes didn't leave his beloved window that cast the light from the sun as the colors slowly disappeared from the sky only leaving clouds that seemed darkened and warning a storm to come. "Sirien right? I have fresh cloths for you and a few ointments master Niles ordered me to put on you. they are to help you with your pain from…Yesterday," the male said before faltering slightly as he actually looked at the young male laying out on the bed. He gulped his own build rather toned from working as a carpenter slave and welding for Niles. Not as built as the guards but not nearly as slender as most of his masters "gifts". or some reason he felt anger seeing the bruises all over the delicate beings body while he had seen others be delt with in such worse ways. "I don't want the stupid ointments he will just have to deal with me working slow today," the boy stated coldly his tears having stopped and face hardened as he turned back to look at the male forcing himself to stand up hiding his pain. He refused to be weak in front of any one. Especially after last night. Gritting his teeth he took the cloths calmly feeling his legs about to give out his slate eyes lashed at the other with such anger that he didn't know he was projecting. "Get out I don't want you here! Get out!" he said calmly with such malice in his voice the male actually felt frightened. Hearing such a voice coming from such creature moments ago the male left as quickly as he could closing the door abruptly.

Leaning against the wall he found himself slide against the wall as he attempted to stay up on to hit the wooden floor tears trickling out slowly as he bit his pale lip gripping onto the soft fabric of the cloth in his hands his body trembling. A flash of last night appearing before his closed eyes. Him withering and crying desperately as the other humiliated, switching to the other kissing him roughly as he was thrusting holding his hair so roughly yet his other arm cradled his hips so gently. A soft sob fell from his lip as he opened his eyes. Tasting blood he finally allowed his lips to be freed blood running bit before he wed them lightly. Closing he eyes he wiped the tears and shakily got up. Swallowing he laid his out fit on the bed looking at it. It was much better that his last out fit. A kimono with long yet not over flowing sleeves, and seemed to go a few inches above his knees. He had to admit he liked it. Much like his room it was a soft yellow and the yukata was a soft sea green along with a wild lilie on his hip an extending rather widely the stem curving down wards such a rich green from the cream like yellow of the kimono took his breath away. SLipping it on and tinge it he felt a blush dust across his cheeks at once again the women's underwear.

A simply soft white with yellow lace edges. Sighing he slipped those on also before finding the other had left his door ajar. Putting on a rather cold mask over his face he headed out towards the garden through the closest door and wondered before finding the gardener close to where they had been before and asked for the trimmer knife he had before. Empty eyes stared intuit he others that seemed to hold so many questions, but kept them to himself simply handing the other the knife and they began to work. Sirien enjoyed the work it kept his mind off the other and he would stop to look up to the darkening sky as a warm wind brought the smell of rain into him causing his face to soften for a few moments taking in the feelings of nature. Something his fellow elves seemed to have lost generations ago. No one seemed to know why he cried as he watched the forests slowly go away and more houses build around them, nor the utter pain he felt as if he was loosing himself with every limb being torn down…Yet he would harden once more and begin working.

Lilly woke up and ordered some slaves to draw her bath. she was going to have her new slave serve his purpose this night . She got up and walked into the tub her body a sexy sight. she was soon done with her bath and dried off. she walked back into her bed and put on a pair of white see thou panties set and it was lacy. she put on a thin white spaghetti dress. she walked out to the garden and all the other workers bowed their head when they saw her. she had her golden princess circlet on showing her rank. She waved her hand dismissing them all for she wanted Siren to serve his new master in the way she chose. She walked up to him and placing a hand on his saying "Its time my new Slave do pleasure me for i need it badly". she watched to see if he would go willing or would she have to use force to make him go.

The garden job was actually enjoyable if it wasn't for the fact he could smell the males arousal every time he came to close along with having t work in the annoying dress and not dirty himself or the stalkings while working in a garden. He had hoped he could just stay out of the garden and never face his master again finding that he would rather take on all of the duties of the garden and stay out before sun rise and then staying out after the sun set and he couldn't see properly for his working area. Then again he was an elf and they tended to be locked into nature sill no matter ow many years pass and they grow less dependent on it. He didn't make conversation with the male considering it was to embarrassing to do such in an girls outfit…And not even that it's the fact he could tell the other was debating weather he was a girl or a boy. From his facial features even after a few hours he'd start debating within his silence once more and those slight mix of perversity and curiosity retired to the instructors eyes. The dress was quiet an annoyance even to wear and work his thighs were all most all ways exposed because of the damn wind and having to squat to not dirty it. Underneith the materials that did cover his body his skin was sweating slightly even though it was col out side. He really wished he had his button down cotton shirt and capri's at tis point if he could have anything from is old life.

Picking up a delicate pink rose he began to work enjoying the feeling of holding something so delicately to not crush it even tough it took pressure with the knife to dethrone the soft flower. This gave him the need to concentrate along with a way to not think of what was going on.

Siren had been working slowly not noticing anyone coming until he felt a hand on him. His slate eyes looking at the girl who spoke to him. He saw the lust in the girl's eyes and he felt a dread in his stomach. "I can't," he stated.

First of all he was raped by the King that night, second he was homosexual, and third he had been feminized since he got there. He was wearing a dress, woman's underwear and he was treated as a female by the king and the king's soldiers. "I am too sore from your Father exercising his rights over his toy," he stated emphasizing on "his toy". The king had made it clear he owned him and the older male seemed pretty possessive. The pink haired boy moved his hand away from the girl's and went back to tending to the garden.  

Lilly was hard on her servents some times. but compared to her father she was gentle. "Do not worry about my dad for your now my new slave sense you are score take a walk with me at least" she said kindly. She hated to see slaves abused by her father so she always tried to beg him for them sometimes she got her sometimes not. This time she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom